Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Of Atrisia OOC

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Seria Ventreme"],

I'll put a quote of it in the post but [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] threw a grenade at the position of your sharpshooter team. Just to be safe, could you tag her in Nate?

[member="Desmond C'artyom"], [member="Break"],

Anyway, I've been sick all day with food poisoning so I'm starting the post now, it will probably be one of those big ones to catch me up and set few things up for you guys so I can just pass out afterwards.

Break if you're still in the thread then we can figure things out when you'll post, if it comes to worst I'll just edit in a paragraph for you

COuld you guys possibly tell me if this image is working on your end?
Dar%27rak%27s%20Jedi%20Robe.png

Sorry not really topic oriented but was going to have it instead of the larger one for my armor/gear listing. Made it myself.

HK-36

[member="Break"],

No problem, I was dealing with food poisoning today so in between throwing up I could only churn out this one post all day. Break has a chance to catch HK off guard by the way while he's being sniped and dealing with his forces arriving. Do you want me to edit in a reaction to stuff Break would have done before my post takes place or just describe it out in the next one?

OOC SUMMARY
Very basic summary of what is going on.​
If there is anything significant that would impact more than just a small group, please tag me and tell me what it is.​
@Darth Mephirium [member="Zark"] [member="Jacen Voidstalker"] [member="Veino Garn"]​

ATRISIA GROUND
Volcano Creature in the throes of its final cyclone, brimestone fury roars near the outskirts of the city, hot falling ash and pumice rains down in a thick, acrid cloud.​
GA and allied forces work in the outskirts of the city to potentially secure it while in the Palace several of Dominion and allied forces fight to defend it.​

ATRISIA SPACE
The Terror From Beyond is destroyed through what is perceived to be a sudden flash and burst. ( Ostanes did a redemption arc to help send the Terror back ) GA allied forces send missiles to destroy the lingering creature and distrupt the hyperspace annomolies created by it.​
Force storms are in the midst of being dissipated, still have pockets of disturbances. Allied GA forces managed to created a Force light beam to disrupt the Dark sided fueled storm.​
OTHER PLANETS WITHIN THE ATRISIA HEX
Curvacia
GA Naval fleet combats with allied Dominion & GR Elements​
Dahrtag
GA Allied Naboo associates sway diplomatic relations and refugee centers​
Thebeon
GA Allied associates diplomatic discussions with Vong​
Warden of the Sky investigates Dominion allied Mayday​
Thracior
GA Allied associates sway diplomatic relations​
Crystan
GA Allied associates pursue diplomatic and electronic comm systems upkeep​
Khomm
GA Diplomatic headquarters direct discourse with Aldarannian and Naboo associates. Set up diplomatic relations with Khomm council​
Inysh
GA allied associates establish a Triage beachhead for wounded and refugees​
Lialic
Dominion Allied associates sway diplomatic relations, Rakghoul outbreak, summons of aid accepted from Naboo and GA allied forces​

tinker tailor soldier spy
[member="HK-36"] | [member="Desmond C'artyom"]

I actually specifically decided to have Locke climb up the stairs, to give you guys some time to resolve the situation!

So, no rush and do what you gotta do! :)

[member="HK-36"]

If Xavka were to continue to fight, not that he's fighting much at the moment, hmm... If Xavka were not to surrender, what sort of forces would he end up facing? Just so I can make sure I'm fully understanding your post and its consequences for Xavka.

[member="Darth Lykos"]

Working on my post to you!

Also -- not sure how it may all end up with our little situation with HK's forces coming in. I know you may want to fight and such with others, BUT i can at least guarantee that if you do decide to surrender, you can have more Adele time xD

HK-36

[member="Darth Lykos"],

Well In Character there's a fresh army, right now he would be able to see a phalanx (tight square) formation of droids with electrostaves marching towards them along with spider walkers armed with mass driver cannons and bigger versions of those rotating shatterguns HK's guards used, then there's that walker, although it's empty, they airdropped next to HK. But through the ash he could also see a line of barricades moving a bit behind the phalanx of drones, more walkers and droid tanks towering above them, and probably more troops behind it. The drones itself don't look that tough, more or less standard battle droids, but there is a lot of them, and the more combat hardened troops are behind the barricades, he could sense life signs among them so there's some organics there too, not just all machines.

Out of character, I won't be dropping the whole army on him, one unit at a time if anything so it's not lame, so for example HK would shoot at him and then one spider droid, or a Greycloak guard, or just a random drone scrub would try to attack him as well.

[member="HK-36"]

*nods* Well, Xavka wouldn't know about the whole one unit at a time thing, he would only know of a whole army being right by... *hangs head* Damn.

[member="Adele Adonai"]

Can I take you up on that tempting offer?

HK-36

[member="Darth Lykos"],

Yeah in character it would be actually a lot more units firing at him, but we could chalk it up to the ash screen and just chaos of the battle that most of them would miss and only one attack would have potential to actually cause any damage per post

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom