Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Of Atrisia OOC

[member="Darth Mephirium"] | [member="Bethany Kismet"] | [member="Reverance"] | [member="Darth Vitium"]

Just a heads up, Veiere's going to be pulling out over my next couple posts due to IC priorities surrounding [member="Lady Kay"], Letting you all know ahead of the post so that you can do whatever planning and what not needed before it happens.

This disruption will come through a Force-bond he shares with Kay, it will be a decision that I intend to play out with great personal conflict to Veiere.

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

And once again, you leave me alone with the sorcerors. I'm haunting you at some point. :p

But yeah, it's understandable. I can't blame someone for followign their IC conflicts organically, hell, I switched sides during an invasion because of that. Good on you for the heads up!

[member="Nick Sept"]

I owe you a drink to say the least!

That said, perhaps in a thread where pages aren't created in an hour :p

Seriously though, take me up on the offer. We should put something in the works!

[member="Nick Sept"]

That certainly sounds like a welcome change! It seems I'm going to be going from this battle straight into another much much personal one so Veiere will certainly need it!

[member="Reverance"]

I was very aware of posting ahead of you mate, I didn't want to improvise on a position you hadn't been given a justified play at and so refused to impact your character what-so-ever. While my stormtroopers did fire on you, you are still well within your rights of reacting and nothing will be held against you for doing so. I'm all about fairness in RP, there's no point in PVP without it!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Darth Vitium"],

So I'm reading your post right now and for some reason halfway through I forgot it was your post and I thought it came from [member="Reverance"] so I was confused why he was referring to himself as "she" constantly and decided "Wow, this guy is really progressive"

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]
Ready to discuss terms Mr. Jedi.
MTgwYjdhMWRjZCMvd1VGQ3lMc3FLZlNtZjlma294OEwyU205WFBRPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vM3pjZjBzMGZ3cnp0ZDZveWp4OWdmb3RrcGt4ZHB0OGc1eW1rY3VqdWFjcTRpdmRoYnpqMGg4d2l4eWxweHNqbi5naWY.gif

[member="Adas James Malgus"]

o_O I struck at areas to have people stumble over themselves, not at NPC's directly. Kinda like when you shoot ahead of a calvery charge on the ground and then the horses go.. OH DANG, tumble tumble roll roll.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Thraxis"],

The medic was a droid, otherwise they would be trying to evac themselves from the waves of darkness [member="Darth Vitium"] is spreading over the city, our location included :p

I'm alright with you running for it, just replace the blood with motor oil or hydraulic fluid please

HK-36 said:
[member="Thraxis"],

The medic was a droid, otherwise they would be trying to evac themselves from the waves of darkness [member="Darth Vitium"] is spreading over the city, our location included :p

I'm alright with you running for it, just replace the blood with motor oil or hydraulic fluid please
Oh shoot did she post that already? Dang I may need to edit my post then as I got no notification... BRB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom