Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Of Atrisia OOC

TATfHLB.jpg

@everyone

After contacting the Dominion faction admins and in light of the vast majority of the opposition writers having yielded the field, we've come to a gentlemen's agreement to call this rebellion in favor of the Galactic Alliance.

I'd like to thank each and every person who contributed to this thread for all the time and investment they put in to making this something truly extraordinary, on both sides. There were some amazing posts and storylines from writers coming out of the woodwork, and a lot of effort went into building this with very little time and planning. I know at certain points there was tension and even a few arguments on both sides, and as a relatively new FO I'll bear some of that blame for not being more communicative and on top of issues as they were cropping up, but I hope anyone who felt at any point personally slighted chalks it up to over-excitement and a lot happening at once, rather than maliciousness.

And of course, none of this would have been possible at all if it were not for [member="Mythos"], his friends and their Return of the King thread, which is a great read if you're trying to catch up on what the hell just happened that sets the stage for a truly epic showdown.

Anyway, keep writing! Wrap up your storylines, post until you feel satisfied. This is just a notification that the results have been decided.

Alright I know that the Invasion or what have you has concluded, but with activity still busiling in the Thread I should ask, HOw much damage is Dar'rak comming in on? Has the entire place been leved and what about the explosion that I think was supose to happen below them? Did that take place or no? Reason i ask is becasue there is a post about tunneling into somewhere to get at capties or trapped indaviduals? I don't want this to go unnoticed by Dar'rak.

That Dead Guy said:
[member="Draco Vereen"]
Mythos never ordered anyone to fight, it was clear that those who wished to fight would do so and those who did not could remain on the bunkers.

I made Mythos as a Sith ruler of Atrisia with the gimmick of being a Sith Lord who was Geniuenly loved by the people, not through sith magic but actually loved and admired and i worked this in after a lot of time and effort. i dont pretend to make Atrisia a monolith, but that was the entire purpouse of his character, albeit a little unorthodox.

Laptop is down, idk how to work this in mobile so i wont, i also wont be in Chaos if i ever do. Reasons are my own.

point is i wanted to make a character that would create great memories, great stories and great writing with amazing people and i did.

This was one of the greatest if not the greatest thread i have ever been a part of even if at the end all my friends were driven away and the story we built will probably be glossed by "IC" reasons and that is what still in a way angers me.

I wanted nothing more that to leave something behind, something timless that people will remember fondly and right up to about the last few pages i beleived i was going to accomplish that, i was wrong.

[member="Zark"] you're a real stand up guy, Chaos is lucky to have you.

In the end i'd like to thank those of you who were my friends, writing partners and pvp'ers who tried their best to make something that not only challenged the status quo but would create a memorable event that would shape the history of this galaxy far far away that we were a part of.

We Gave it our best. gg clique wp

- Mythos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom