Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Of Atrisia OOC

Oh Slag there goes my second blade. I was not expecting that kind of response and one Dar'rak will have to learn to be able to counter somehow. Very nice move on your part [member="Darth Ferox"] and slag you to whatever smelting pit that forged you @HK-36. For teaching such a tactic to a Sith. Though you were one of the good guys... :confused:

Actually I may have a counter already in place. The Force Lightning that is arching between Dar'rak's fingers in my last post. How would that effect both your cybernetic arm and the rest of your body once you grip my hand? I will let you think on that while I head off to work. Be safe and love what you did there in case you wanted to edit anything prior to my post. :D

[member="Dar'rak"]

Ah! It was force lightning. I should of asked.

It would indeed mess with his cybernetics. Cause spasms and the like. This could be good or bad for Dar as it could cause his hand to tighten anyway or have no grip at all.

Feel free to do which eber you prefer! I wont be able to edit or do my IC posts for some time now.

Well I could go for the tighter grip but that may count as an auto-hit. With you being unable to release your grip and Dar'rak unable to get away, that may mean a total system's shutdown. Being that I would have to post the effects of the lighting, I think it breaks board rules. Even with your permission I cannot say how much damage it does to you and sadly choosing if it releases the grip or tightens due to a malfunction falls under this classification I would think.

So for the time being while you are unable to post I will have to either wait on my post or post something vague for you to elaborate on when you can.

[member="Dar'rak"]

We can go with a sudden tighten then shut down where the arm is unusable for aeveral minutes as it reboots. And this way ita not an auto hit cause I told you what I'd end up typing.

That wat we can continue when I find a moment to post, if i do.

[member="Darth Ferox"] ah a trade off if you will. I loose my second blade while the systems reboot and you loose your arm. Seems fair. I will get a post up when I can. You may want to get some rest as you have a long day tomorrow.

Darth Ferox said:
[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

Stinging sarcasm.

Thanks for that. Reminded me why I dont join theae threads :p

Sorry [member="Dar'rak"] , we'll have to fight some other time.
That is alright with me [member='Darth Ferox']. I think you broke my hand in that last stunt and I am also down a Lightsaber for a bit. While Revenge is not the Jedi way, Justice is, and This Dragon will get justice for both of these. Oh and his tail you tried to cut off. I have been up for over 24 hours without much on the form of sleep and just got off the 12h shift I mentioned in your update. So I am going to skim the thread and see if there is anything I need to notice before writing up a quick replay. Several people have @mentioned me according to my notifications so need to check them out.

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"] if that will help my hand recover and beat the red off this Sith I welcome a chanting circle. But I think the more likely response is that we will part in our next couple of posts for our own recovery. I will need a cast for my hand and Ferox may need a mechanic for his. Unless he knows how to repair it himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom