Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing With The Big Boys Now - TSE Invasion of TJE's Csilla Hex OOC

As I mentioned in the other Invasion thread, it's been a while since I've gotten any word from the TJE. If anyone's interested in setting something up - please feel free to DM me here or on Discord, I'm pretty much game for anything - even character death, if you're lucky. ;)

If not? Well, I suppose I'll have to go hunting when the thread goes live.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alex has a force disguise graciously given to her by Taeli and her fellow sithies.

She is currently going to try and bluff that the bombs she has at the statue are filled with radioactive material, trying to get the main city to evac or seek shelter. Incase anyone is curious and wants to play out a standoff with a terrorist.

I have decided that I will enter the fray on behalf of my Emperor. Anyone who wishes to engage my armies on the ground is free to do so at their own peril. Notify me if you are interested in opposing or assisting me and let us make this a grand slaughter. For the glory of the one true Sith Empire.

Once enough of the orbital defenses have been neutralized I will land my troops. You should have an adequate amount of time to muster whatever defenses you can before my arrival, though some of my peers will likely make landfall with their troops before mine do.

[member="Ella Nova"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom