Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing With The Big Boys Now - TSE Invasion of TJE's Csilla Hex OOC

At the current moment none. To my knowledge Vyrassu and a few other writers on the Jen'ari side are handling orbital defenses as the defending faction and number of my fellow writers are dealing with them. A few others, as well as myself, are still in hyperspace transit, pending arrival. You should expect once the orbital defenses have been neutralized the ground forces along with my troops will soon follow planetside though. Make good use of your time to prepare yourself. I will be doing the same.

[member="Ella Nova"]

I'm looking for Sith to partner up with or fight Sibilus on Csilla. He's currently sat waiting for the planetary defences to go down so he can head to the surface.

Contact me on discord @lewis#2041 to plan it! It's open to anyone within reason (I don't particularly want to be fighting TJE Acolytes as it's not much fun for either of us).

:p

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
I've joined as an agent of TSE, acting in the interests of the faction, while maintaining my public 'official Ascendancy' cover within the Chiss.

[member="Tsisaar Taral"]

I'm in open space on the fringes of the city. Have your character Force Sense mine and I will fight you and your apprentices.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Darth Necrin"] are the troopers you sent headed to the command center? Just need to confirm if I should be expecting them.

Hi everyone. I'm about to send Zoltan (an assassin for TSE) into the fray. Is there anyone from TJE that would like to have Zoltan hunt them for an attempted assassination? If not, I'm ok going the PvE route and taking on some NPC's and the like.

Will get in a post after work today, mon cheries. Besides those I've just tagged, who else is fighting fleetside?

[member="Fiolette Raaf"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Vanessa Vantai"] [member="Darth Carnifex"] [member="Darth Animus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom