Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing With The Big Boys Now - TSE Invasion of TJE's Csilla Hex OOC

[member="Darth Carnifex"]
[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Hey,
so, IC wise, Coren worked with the Chiss, it wouldn't be unheard of for him to be visiting. Would you both welcome a third party?

Circle one below

Yes

No

Hugs and Kisses,
Coren

I'm going to be doing something interesting for this Invasion -- which is riding into battle with a swoop and lance. So, if anyone from the Jen'ari Camp is interested, I'm down to joust... or act as Heavy Cavalry in any Ground-based Engagements.

Feel free to hit me up here, in PM, or via Discord! I'm down to make the magic happen.

Fiolette Fortan

F
I'll be part of the fleeting team for this engagement. If anyone from the Jen'ari fleeting or fleeting on their behalf wishes to contact me ahead of time, feel free to do so via DM on discord.

Aaaaaay I have returned from my totally unofficial vacation although I am uber late.

[member="Jack Anderson"]

I do not know if you got a dance partner, or if you're a shoota boi with other shootas. But me and my squad got shootas.
You see the math here?

If not, then I'm fine with anyone else in the TJE, even if they're sith! Send me a PM if interested!

I am totally fine with people sabering my squadmates.

[member="Anden Fancelo"]

I've got one already, at least for my main fight, but you're more than welcome to come and slaughter my line infantry, well, until they drown you in their blood that is. (This may take a while since blasters cauterise wounds)

[member="Jack Anderson"]

Ah alright then! I'll be sure to play fair with them, or whoever decides to take me and my squad on! Looking forward to reading your posts of the main fight. I'm predicting some badass feats from both sides, expectations are high.

So let's get this bread. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom