Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OBJ I- Currently Observing
O P E N

Get used to it.

Amani's words practically vibrated inside her skull. It was not because they were spoken harshly or with any malice. It was because, after nearly a year of being deprived of her connection to the Force, Cora had not grown used to it. Being married to Horace had her feeling like she was separated from who she really was. Everything that had made Cora Cora was behind a thick sheet of glass where she could see but not touch. Her ability to tap into the Force with any measure of strength had only been one thing he'd taken from her.

But Horace was gone, and so was that wretched voidstone ring he'd forced her to wear. Cora's duty to the crown, to her family, and to her people, had ended. Vanished with her failure, more like. Now she was aimless, drifting through the motions of the aftermath and ambling along a vague path without much heart.

After spending time to recuperate physically, she'd begged Master Noble to allow her to join the Jedi on Mykr. It had been months since she'd had a proper spar, but she needed to move, to do something that would distract her from the life she'd cratered into the dust.

Standing at the edge of the clearing that had been designated for training, the exiled Princess couldn't help a tiny smile as she watched Valery and Kahlil go at it. They seemed to be having fun, even if Cora did wince a few times watching their tussle. Then, the blasters came out. Dirt was thrown. Now they were snuggling, sort of? Never would you find such brazenly uncouth behavior in the courts of Ukatis.

"O-oh. Oh my." The born-again Padawan placed a hand delicately over her mouth, a touch of amusement on her lips as she wondered out loud.

"Is that against the rules?"

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

As Jonyna's blade passed under him, Jasper would spin and attempt to strike at her now exposed wrist.

Jonyna watched as Jasper leapt over her sword, adjusting the blade of her lightsaber to block his, only to-

"Hey!" She cried, far more animatedly than when the red-haired Cathar, @Jonyna Si , had first seen her.
A momentary distraction caused her to flinch, Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el 's blade slicing into her wrist. Normally, she'd just work through the pain. The Force gave her that ability, and years of experience allowed her to walk off anything from small cuts to gaping wounds. But now that she was separated from it, the small wound caused her to yelp and drop her saber. She raised her katana in defense, but she was now on the backfoot.

mYIz8Ao.png

Myrkr
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

shield_core_divider.png

"Man," Jasper sighed, landing and allowing his shoto to drop out of his mouth into his hand. "Well that sucks."

He felt awful. A free hit never felt earned. This was something he had wanted to work for, but a passing stranger had drawn away Jonyna's focus. He extinguished his lightsabers, giving a look of understanding.

"You don't have to count the hit," he told her, "I don't take freebies. You're good, but you need a little more focus. One glance away from a fight can cost everything."

Jasper returned his main lightsaber to his hilt, igniting his shoto. The hit didn't count, but he had swung with considerable force. She had no doubt suffered some kind of injury. He readied the shorter orange blade, the smile returning to his face.

"You go first now," the knight suggested.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

In the serene woods of Myrkr, the training area was surrounded by tall ancient trees, their branches creating a natural canopy that filtered the sunlight. Braze stood in the center of the clearing. He wore his green training robes, and his training lightsaber was holstered on his belt latch.

The Force was an integral part of his identity and abilities. Feeling that loss of connection was a jarring and disorienting experience. At first, Braze did not immediately realize what had happened. He tried to reach out to the Force as he usually does, only to find that the familiar sensations and guidance were absent. Something was just.. wrong in a way. It was an overwhelming almost deafening kind of feeling.

As the realization set in that he had lost his connection to the Force, Braze initially felt a sense of vulnerability and helplessness. The Force had always been an integral part of his life, guiding him in his training and giving him a sense of purpose. But as the moments passed, a strange sensation washed over him—an odd sort of clarity that came with the absence of the Force.

In the quiet of his mind, Braze found a newfound sense of solitude and self-reliance. The constant flow of emotions and thoughts from others that he had grown accustomed to was now gone, leaving him alone with his own feelings and instincts. It was as if a weight had been lifted, and he felt strangely refreshed and reinvigorated.

In this new state, Braze realized that he had relied heavily on the Force's guidance, and this forced disconnection had presented him with an opportunity to rediscover himself and his capabilities. He became acutely aware of his own physical body, the rustle of leaves in the wind, and the subtle sounds of the forest around him. Every movement, every breath, felt deliberate and intentional.

With the usual distractions of the Force no longer clouding his senses, Braze found a deep focus and a heightened awareness of the present moment.

He drew up his hilt and toyed with it flourishing it about after switching it on and warming up. He smirked looking at Ko. He had really wanted to challenge the older Padawan and now was that opportunity to test his own mettle against Ko. That would be perfect leaving them on even footing. Or so he thought. He took off his overcoat and set it aside with a flourish.

" Better step up your game Ko, because I'm betting I could still beat you in my sleep~"

bSEFJrn.png

Objective 2: Observe her Padawan
Tags: Uki
It was a strange feeling for Kara, to suddenly have her connection to the Force disappear. She would’ve probably panicked a little if she hadn’t been aware of it ahead of time. It had been so long now since that fateful day when she seemingly connected to the Force so late in life.

Or rather re-connected would be the more operative word.

There was still a burning fury within Kara, having learned of what happened, of what her parents had done to her as a child. But if she had never confronted her past, she wouldn’t have been standing here now as a Knight of the New Jedi Order.

Kara’s thoughts turned to her son, Cass. No matter where she went in the galaxy, she could always sense him through the Force. She knew he was being looked after by those she trusted, but Kara couldn’t help but worry.

Besides, she had another main responsibility to look after today. She turned her head to look at her Padawan.

How are you feeling, Uki?” She asked. “Feeling up for a run on the obstacle course?

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jasper returned his main lightsaber to his hilt, igniting his shoto. The hit didn't count, but he had swung with considerable force. She had no doubt suffered some kind of injury. He readied the shorter orange blade, the smile returning to his face.

"You go first now," the knight suggested.
Jonyna raised an eyebrow as she nursed the slash on her wrist. "You're the one fighting with one arm. If we wanted to make this fair, we should just reset and you should put your arm back on, ya psycho."

Uki

U

bSEFJrn.png

Myrkr
Tags: Kara Jade Kara Jade

GADividerHotPink.png

How are you feeling, Uki?” She asked. “Feeling up for a run on the obstacle course?

"Always," Uki grinned, stretching out her legs. "Sure beats standing around all day."

No force, no problem. The young woman was still in great shape. She had grown up in the wilderness on Ryloth after all. It took more than just good force use to survive out in the wild, especially considering the predators she had to contend with on a regular basis.

"I'll race ya!" she suggested, flashing a fanged smile.

mYIz8Ao.png

Myrkr
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

shield_core_divider.png

"You're the one fighting with one arm. If we wanted to make this fair, we should just reset and you should put your arm back on, ya psycho."

"Fair is subjective," Jasper shrugged. "If I had my other arm you'd be down a sword."

His prosthetic was very strong. With a grip that could rip durasteel doors off their hinges it was quite easy to imagine a situation where he simply plucked the songsteel blade from her grasp. A grin spread across the knights fingers as he twirled his shoto between his fingers.

"Besides, I like fighting my way out of a corner," he added. "Maybe I'm crazy, but I'd like to think that's a strength. I've gotten pretty far with just a bit of tenacity."

"Besides, I like fighting my way out of a corner," he added. "Maybe I'm crazy, but I'd like to think that's a strength. I've gotten pretty far with just a bit of tenacity."
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"How 'bout this. I get all three sabers, you get your arm back, and we see how this goes." Jonyna offered, with a little bit of a smirk. She hadn't even pulled out Claire yet, and yet she was offering the saber as collateral. "Three blades on three. Or two. However many you have."
She went to go pick up Lucy, idly strutting as she did.

Vulpesen leaned back on the log had had chosen as his perch, his golden eyes observing the pair in the ring. When he had heard of the jedi plan to train on the backwater planet of Myrkrr, he had jumped at the chance to join the expedition. Part of his reasoning had been to guide his new apprentice who was now taking on a wookiee in hand to hand combat. The other reason now surrounded him in a tapestry of asral glowing colors. Arrayed behind him in blues, greens, and reds was a horde of ashlan wolves.

Ace, for his part, was content to sit on his bond mate's shoulder, acting as a conduit between Vulpesen and the crowd behind them. One pair of eyes would only catch so much while watching a spar. But one pair of eyes linked to a hundred minds could track a lot more actions. Gweneth would not be short on advice on how to improve her form. "Good luck. Don't get broken in half."

Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari Irvelghrikk

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el
@ Anyone
Objective: Trying to remove foot from mouth... also bonding.

As soon as she had spoken the word, Rayia regretted it. Her tail caught the momentary hesitation that her shout had caused and prickled as it simultaneously mapped her opponent's movement as it began. Rayia's eyes widened in alarm. She had started training with bladed weapons as a kit and her tail was a highly sensitive organ. It could pick up on even the most miniscule movements through distinct displacements of air that could be tracked. This was why Felacatians were so protective of their tails. They had even evolved to retract most of their tails into a sheath at the base of their spine if necessary. She could predict where the opponent's strike would land based on the start of the movements. She felt the strike now positioned to align past Jonyna's guard and over her wrist. "Wat-" She started to call, intent on shouting out a warning. Only to clap her hands over her mouth.

Her cheeks burned fiercely as a flush spread through them. 'You already interrupted them once. Now you're going to do so again? You know damn well what the tribe's arms-masters would say about that.' Rayia thought to herself. Her ears drooped with shame, pulling back and down. Having grown up within a combative culture, the tribe was well accustomed to sparring. In particular, the tribe's arms-masters dealt with the sanctioning of sparring rounds, educating tribe members in the rules of particular spars, as well as providing a standard level of weapons mastery expected of every member of the tribe. Further specialization and tutelage takes place through one's own means. In Rayia's case, her mother, the Feral Queen, had taught her herself. But she could still recall the former arms-master's severe, willowy face as she drilled the basic rules of etiquette in her. Rayia shuddered as she felt those disapproving, bark-colored eyes boring into her in her head.

Her hesitation cost her even more embarrassment as with a cry, Jonyna dropped her saber. Rayia bit her lip, drawing blood as one of her sharp fangs split the skin. The beast within stirred in its slumber at the pain, but didn't rouse. 'If I don't do something, Old Yvraine is going to roll over in her grave,' she thought. Noticing that they had taken the opportunity to talk, Rayia made her move. A familiar (at least to one of them) ginger-white blur would arrive just a few paces away from them within the span of two heartbeats. Rayia made sure to approach from an angle that would place her in sight of both of them. "Sorry, My name's Rayia. I'm the one who shouted." Rayia said and dipped her head slightly in the blond human's direction. Her ears still drooped with shame as she turned to face Jonyna. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting to recognize anyone besides Amani. Did you get cut bad? I have some salve here from home that numbs the pain and disinfects." Rayia said, reaching into the red, leather pouch and withdrawing a shallow tin of a clear, green-tinged paste. 'Just don't ask what it's made of,' Rayia thought. One day, she'd been curious and elected to stay and watch the apothecary make the salve. She had thrown up when he'd asked her to grind native Weikian Emerald Centipedes in his mortar and pestle for the recipe.

Last edited:

bSEFJrn.png
Objective: Obstacle Course
Outfit: Jedi Attire
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tags: Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari | Open

Dreidi shivered as she felt the connection to her ancestors, to Magick as well as the Force fade. It was weird, she hadn't realised how much she had become dependent or reliant on the connection. It was something that fuelled her life and was a part of everything that she did as a Jedi and a Witch. The one fortunate thing she realised was not bringing Grisial to the training session. She doubted the Vulptex would cope well without their bond and would likely freak out, which would be understandable. Even the loss of that connection was tough for Dreidi, she was so use to having someone she could mentally communicate with.

"It's... It's hard. Feels like a massive part of my identity is gone." Dreidi admitted to Gwen, "not sure I would call it fun but certainly a different way to train I guess." Dreidi wasn't sure why the council wanted to do training like this, felt like working with your hands tied behind your back.

Hearing Gwen's name called out, Dreidi pulled out a charm she made from her pocket. "Here, something that might bring you good luck. Urm... No Magick obviously but thought you might like it?" Dreidi shrugged her shoulders as she offered the handmade necklace charm. Seeing Gwen go off to spar, Dreidi didn't think that would be something she needed to work on personally. It was adapting to not being able to move as freely as she normally did that Dreidi was concerned about.

She spotted her friend, Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania standing around and was surprised to see her not on Ukatis. It had been a bit since they last talked and while things with her marriage were not good, Cora had been firm on sticking it out. She was curious what brought her back. Giving Cora a wave, she figured there would be another time to catch up. For now, Dreidi headed to where the obstacle course was and shook her limbs to limber up. Being Zorren had some benefits, she was going to have to lean on for this.

Dreidi started running, sprinting, forward as she noticed the droids began to fire upon her. Her body naturally fell into a crouch and while on all fours, Dreidi seemed to be moving forward even faster, able to deftly dodge and use her natural physique to its fullest. There was a definitely an awkwardness to it all since she was racing like a wolf for the first time in her life, but she needed to know what she could rely on and what she could achieve without the Force.

After this obstacle course, she was gunna need a massive meal.

Objective 1: Spar!

Shan didn't like this. He didn't like it one bit. Even when he lived on Nar Shaddaa, Shan never felt alone. He always had the faint tugs of the Force flowing around him. It was always there, even when he was struggling. But now? That entire feeling had been ripped away from him. Even though he was surrounded by other people, Shan had never quite felt so alone as he did right now. He always struggled to enhance his senses through the Force, but even now they felt duller than normal as his eyes darted around. It felt like a key part of him was missing but he tried to wrap his head around the fact that this was how it felt for some people. They didn't have the comforting presence of the Force which also meant they'd be more used to fighting without it. Sparring wasn't exactly something he enjoyed, but he'd need to get experience fighting without the Force.

His eyes scanned around to try and figure out who would be around his skill level to fight. The Knights and Masters definitely were way out of his comfort zone. There were a few Padawans doing the obstacle course so maybe he could do that instead of sparring...Or at least that was his thought process until he saw a familiar face. Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania . He just made his way on over to her, trying to tiptoe on over. If it was anyone else, he might have been polite and just walked up to them normally, but Shan had opened up to Cora when they met for the first time so he was more relaxed with her.

The Mirialan grinned to himself as he snuck up onto Cora and threw his hands out in an attempt to push her, alongside yelling out to try and scare her!...Before remembering he couldn't recall the Force, so he just looked like he was holding both his hands out towards her. "Well. That was...embarrassing. Erh...Hey Darth Frosty." Shan gave an awkward little wave, before pulling his hands back to himself. He did tilt his head however as cogs started to turn in Shan's head. Glancing around to see all of Jedi here...and then glancing back to Cora...and then the rest of the Jedi.

"...What are you doing here?" He could recall her saying that she was Force sensitive but...she shouldn't be off ruling Utakis? "Is everything okay?" A small frown spread across Shan's face, ready to try and figure out why Cora was here exactly. Was she going to be with the Jedi more often now? Or was this a one off thing? Hm...The Padawan justt wasn't sure.

Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

mYIz8Ao.png

Myrkr
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

With a big grin on her face, Valery's legs were swept from underneath her, and she landed pretty harshly on her rear. A loud oomph followed before she just stared up at him and... almost seemed to challenge him. She was looking far too smug and patted her hip. "I technically could still shoot you, you know." She had two blasters, after all.

"So did you really win?"

At this point, she was really just pushing his buttons — her stomach, busted lip, and cheek hurt quite a bit, and that hit she took still had her a little dizzy. But there was just something fun about poking the bear sometimes.

bSEFJrn.png

GAPostBreaker.png

He saw the shock bolt coming a split second before it smacked him in the neck, clotheslining him to the ground with a thud. He was the fabled unstoppable force, meeting the immovable rock that was the training rounds. And it seemed like he wasn't the only Jedi eating clay today. Cailen brushed himself off, avoiding the brunt of the droid's suprisingly accurate shots, and slipped over to a small alcove for respite.

"Hey! Over here!" Cailen called to Loomi Loomi and another girl he didn't recognize.

"Those droids are brutal," he said with a nervous laugh. He frowned when he saw the dirt on Loomi's cheek.

"A-are you alright?" he asked her. His hand moved to nurse the red mark on his neck, where the course had gotten the better of him, too.

Tags: Loomi Loomi | Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru | + OPEN

I just rolled a d6 and went with the standard array of bad to good, ranging from 1-6, for some flavor :)

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil stared down at Valery in mild disbelief. Only mild because this was very much like her. He sighed after a second before reaching down to just lift her up and throw her over his shoulder. Try as she might to suggest that this was somehow a draw, she was the one that was more injured.

"And I could piledrive you into the ground right now if I wanted to. C'mon, lets go get you fixed up."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

mYIz8Ao.png

Myrkr
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

"H-hey!" Valery protested when he leaned down to casually lift her up and over his shoulder. He couldn't visibly see the grin on her face right now, but she was damn sure that he still knew it was there. Meanwhile, Valery knew that she was in trouble for all this messing around, but she loved every bit of it.

And she wasn't quite done yet either.

"Don't threaten me with a good time," she said with a smirk in response to his piledriving comment. "And fix me up? I can feel your bad knee up here. Having trouble walking, honey?" She snickered and shifted around intentionally on his shoulder to displace her weight, and make it just a little harder for him to carry her.

"Shouldn't this count as forfeiting? You're basically just hugging me now. What if I drew a weapon?"

mYIz8Ao.png

Myrkr
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Blasters | Lightsaber

"There are children watching, love."

O-oh.

Valery blinked and went very quiet for a moment, not just because of what he said, but because of the way he looked at her. Maybe it was a good thing the Padawans were all around, or else she'd have been in more trouble for her teasing. But... that also gave her an idea. She could get away with it now.

"Pretty sure they're fighting too, and not just carrying each other around." She smiled innocently and relaxed on top of his shoulder. At least, until he said they'd talk about it more later.

"We're... going to the infirmary, right?... right?"

Objective: Sparring
Tag: Irvelghrikk Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

00_001.doric.png

previously

I knew exactly what Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic meant, being disconnected was an unnatural feeling, and I imagined it was worse for her as a witch as the force made up so much of who she was. I still had my ability to skinshift, but I could only imagine what it would be like to lose that too.

No Magick obviously but thought you might like it?"

I looked closely at charm and placed around my neck "I do, it's very sweet of you, thank you" I smiled bashfully at her for a few seconds, not precisely sure what to say, but I was very grateful for the gesture. When my name was called over I proudly went in knowing I had the blessing of a witch on my side for the upcoming duel.

in the ring

The wookiee was much bigger than me and had much longer arms so I would have to utilise my speed and my staff to balance the advantages he had. It would be best to go right onto the attack, so once Irvelghrikk had responded to me and signalled he was ready, I went on the offensive. I tried to keep my distance, the warning from Vulpesen Vulpesen not to get broken in half was only a joke, probably, but it did remind me just how strong my opponent was. I brought my staff around in probing strikes and felt it clash with his mace and perhaps an upper arm before I pulled it back and thrust upwards and forward in something of an uppercut to the bigger creature.

I would have to be careful, every sweep with that mace could put me down if it connected with full force and I grinned as I tried to work out just how much of his strength he was putting in. The ability to pull your punches for the purpose of sparring was important and showed great martial discipline if done right. I tried to remain light on my feet and prevent the wookiee from backing me into a corner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom