Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC - The Ren: Expedition to Lothal - The Crystal Quest

[member="HK-36"]

How can you find me? Yes you have stealth guards but by the time i am out of the cave most of the exit's are collapsed. Also with that tracking Dust even though i have no way to counter it. I might still deny it.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Kyrel Ren"],

Simply by Kyrel using one of the exits they were watching by to leave, also if they were watching over HK and saw one of the opponents run off, they would probably at least keep an eye on him instead of just standing there, you can always get a premonition from the Force and throw out a telekinetic shield or blast to free yourself from Dust if you want to leave that badly

[member="Zark"] | [member="HK-36"]

Just thought I'd check Zark's availability/interest in the thread.

I've been busy myself though I've not yet noticed a post and am otherwise uncertain on whether I should continue on.

I'm sure my knife could "miss" yet find an opening to escape given my colleagues own attempts of freeing the area blocking us.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Kaalia Voldaren"],

Sorry for being slow on getting to your post, for some reason the tag didn't notify me and with Kaeshana, me going back to U.S. from Europe, I didn't notice the thread getting a new post,

[member="Isla Ashen"], [member="Samka Derith"], [member="Kyrel Ren"],

Are you guys still in this or should me and Kaalia just have a spar and wrap things up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom