Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC - The Ren: Expedition to Lothal - The Crystal Quest

Jamie Pyne said:
The sound of a roar, mixed with a greeting echoed through the maw of the cave towards Jamie. While she had already made it several paces inside by the time she heard the call, Siriwook would see the shadow of the blonde disappear from site just after the girl's startled reaction came in an attempt to turn around. With a twist of her feet, a bit of loose rock shifted, and the path that she had been on which forked in several directions split saw her slip. Like the graceful being she was her arms extended fully outwards in a saddened attempt to break her fall, only to land face first into the dirt as she slid down the sharp incline further into the cave. In response, Siriwook would hear only the thud of her small frame hit the ground before the visage of Jamie disappeared into the cavern.

The cave beneath the mountain was massive, with dozens of intertwining and interconnecting tunnels, each one swarming with crystal clusters. As the girl slid some fifty or so feet down she was able to take in the sight of some of the glowing clusters above and beside her. About twenty seconds of sliding later the girl would reach the bottom of the cave, her unexpected travel having completed. She sighed, standing up and brushing off her now dirt covered pants and shirt, collecting herself and ensuring she hadn't lost her lightsaber on the way down.

"Well, that could have gone smoother." She said aloud to what was likely herself, brushing away a few strands of hair and glancing around at her surroundings. "Now where did I get to?"
[member="Aela Talith"] | [member="Castor Ren"] | [member="Desmond C'artyom"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Darth Veles"] | [member="Zark"] | Siriwook | [member="Isla Ashen"] | [member="Perth Levov"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"] | [member="Tiland Kortun"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Brennan Cabrol"] | [member="Aerion Ivelisse"]​
... [member="Jamie Pyne"]

*Siriwook sits in the cave and sulks*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yOsEzqt1U0

"Oh, Rennie-bunny! You look so cute and cuddly when you glare." Siriwook considers the possibilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArNz8U7tgU4

Ultimately, Siriwook decides to respect George's boundaries. Not everyone likes hugs, after all.

In all seriousness, though, why is it always violence? Huh? Don't you ever just want to... hug?

Been away from home all day! But I'm going to catch up and try to have something up tonight...

sloth-soon-meme.jpg

PS. Really enjoying this thread so far!

[member="Jamie Pyne"] Pardon me, but I just wanted to let you know your character is currently being in a sense, "held up" by my character, as it conflicts with your most recent post. If you are planning on incorperating this into your next post, and I'm just being annoying, I apologize, I just didn't really wanna get left behind, lol. Cheers! ^_^

[member="D'vok Windroamer"] I apologize. I didn't see your tag at all in that thread. If [member="Aerion Ivelisse"] wants to acknowledge you there in his next post we can kinda wiggle you into having said that as they started talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom