Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC - The Ren: Expedition to Lothal - The Crystal Quest

Progflaw99

lkAHt1481225508.png
Ren Expedition to Lothal
All things considered, an OOC thread will help us write this together and to clarify a few things about the thread in general! So, thanks for being here! I'm excited to write a cooperative thread with some people from the GA! As stated in the thread itself found here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/100651-the-ren-expedition-to-lothal-the-crystal-quest/, the main goal of the Ren here is to collect/locate/find Kyber Crystals in the mountain caves of Lothal.

As far as number - we have a pretty small number of PC Ren who have commandered a legitimate freighter bound for Lothal from Anoth, a neutral planet. Their goal is to collect crystals. While not in a stealthed ship or anything, subtlety is their aim, under the guise of a merchant crew they're hoping to avoid any confrontation/conflict (Though we all know that won't happen exactly :p ) and gather some Kyber Crystals.

So, it's pretty straightforward but I'd prefer if the focus of the story was on the New Jedi Order and the Ren, though that doesn't mean you can't post here just because you're not one of either of those groups. The primary focus of this thread is character/faction development so I'm hoping we can weave a compelling story all together and get the Ren and the NJO some exposure and some IC opportunity to provide development of both orders!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to address them here or in a PM to myself. There's endless opportunities here, just keep in mind it's a small group, we're not knocking down buildings and murdering children *cough Illum cough* so make sure responses are appropriate i.e. and entire 8km fleet showing up because someone has an upset stomach as soon as a legitimately registered freighter that's got a published flight plan enters the system might be overkill.

Other than that, let's just have fun writing a story together! If anyone does end up having issues with stuff, please feel free to try and work it out between you and the other writer first, then if that's not effective please feel free PMing myself or any of the other Faction Admins and we can try to assist in resolving the issue at hand. Thanks guys! Have at it!

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"]

[member="Zark"] | [member="Veino Garn"]​

Siriwook will be there on her own quest for a crystal. She's pretty ignorant about Jedi/Sith politics. Not only is she a Witch, but she's been living in a jungle for 12 years, so she really does not know the most basic things. She's allied with the GA, though. So, if a GA member tells her the bad men are here to take the crystals, she'll try to help. Mostly in a non-combat capacity. She's here to pick up the wounded and carry them home. She's quite strong and fleet of foot.

Tons of people in the thread, but we're just walking around on the planet, blissfully unaware of each other. It would be a shame if someone were to BUMP INTO SOMEONE

With all respect intended,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fu4jkhshLY

@D'vok Windroamer your post is quite vague. Are you saying you saw one of the Ren carrying a lightsaber and moved to engage? If so we are undercover for the moment and none of us would be openly carrying such a signature weapon. If you could clarify this it would be appreciated thanks :)

Edit: gosh darn it, half my tags don't seem to work at the moment. Someone else tag him, I've forgotten how to do the full mention member code :p

[member="Samka Derith"] [member="D'vok Windroamer"]

The code is Open Bracket, the word member, an equal sign, the users name in quotation marks, then Close bracket

This without spaces [ member = "nicolas thorne" ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom