Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC - The Ren: Expedition to Lothal - The Crystal Quest

"[member="Kyrel Ren"]pai notices... me?" Siriwook squeals, filling the hallway with a shrill bark that echoes off the lockers. Clutching her notebook to her school uniform to prevent Kyrel from reading that she has "Siri Ren" written all over it, she blushes invisibly under her ample ginger-colored beard.

([member="Brennan Cabrol"], I've been planning an interaction with Kyrel since Dec. 14th around 6 PM. Sorry if you came into the cave before then and I failed to notice)

[member="Siriwook"]

Haha no it's completely fine, it was a simple offer and I'm happy either way. My character has very strict instructions to watch over and ensure our return so it's probably for the best that he's not pulled away from the group. Still, like I said, everyone should enjoy the occasion; that was the intention :)

[member="Kyrel Ren"] XD The anime allusion is not canon for Siriwook. Just a friendly joke, like most of the things I've said in this post. But, regardless, I think we should re-think our planned meet-cute (again, kidding) due to recent developments. Your group went in a different direction, no pun intended, and that's okay.

[member="Siriwook"]

Well since [member="Castor Ren"] already blew our cover. I guess there is no reason to hide anymore so i'm probably going to reveal myself and if a duel doesn't occur i am sticking with the original plan of taking your crystal.

HK-36 said:
"Good, good, people are good, especially cuties like you, Red."
Siriwook's heart leaps for a moment... before she realizes... she's not even there. No, she is not the Red Cutie [member="HK-36"] mentions.

Edit: I just would like to note that I was fed up with being left out even though I planned posts of interaction, but I acknowledge the many duels going on and did not want to interrupt them.

In what I hope is a reasonable compromise, I approached the only other person in the cave I found alone, [member="Tanomas Graf"], who clearly needed medical attention. And I hope this does not inconvenience anyone, but you can't make a Tantalus out of a wookiee--she'll just rip the fruit tree from the ground and beat you with it.

(Also, if I ever went dark, I think I'd take the name Ren October *winks*)

Also, hey, what's this about?

Taeli Raaf said:
She would know, she owned three rather dangerous ones herself.
[member="Taeli Raaf"] has some serious bling hidden somewhere. Definitely want to start looking for these things. I'm drooling over here.

Sincerest apologies about the time delay between posts. Holidays notwithstanding, I fell behind and couldn't find an opening the other day when I caught up. Will definitely try to increase the pace of my contributions now that I am near other people.

[member="Zark"] - Don't worry, new friend. I'm still getting caught up! Hope to have a post sometime today.

[member="Samka Derith"] and [member="Kyrel Ren"] - Don't let me hold you up, feel free to post :)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Isla Ashen"],

I was actually going to reply to Samka and Kyrel, since I'm right there in front of them, asking D'vok to not go ahead of me because I have a plan, but I was waiting to give you a chance to post first. Do you want me to wait for you to get caught up or is it ok for me to just post ahead of you this time?

Apologies for my absence of posts, I have been taken up by the holidays and family priorities.

I will post ASAP.

...Please do excuse the quality of said post if it does seem a little lacking. I'm out of town for the week still.

Edit: Posted.

[member="Zark"], do message me in case my post is at all difficult to follow.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Kyrel Ren"],

Are you still in this? I don't want to post ahead of you because you're literally in the middle of the fight, between us and other Ren, and a lot of what we can do is depending on your reaction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom