Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mambo no. 5 [CIS Dominion of Thaere Privo | V-41]

Objective: Get love drunk?
Tags: [member="Srina Talon"]

x0RlJP.png

Even when Srina mentioned a galaxy with no wars Adron found himself biting the bottom of his lip. War was a key point in wealth and progression. It was also an area of life that he excelled in. “If there were no wars I would probably make one, so better off that just not happen.” He admitted, before arching a brow at the fair woman's words. It was true that when Adron and Alessandra had gone missing Srina had devoted herself to their recovery, yet that did not mean Adron understood the depth of her worry. He did appreciate it nevertheless.

It was not quite a proper evening unless Srina allowed her humbling ability to communicate throw Adron into the left field. He let out a healthy snicker, one that was almost out of character for the man. It had a pure sound of happiness ringing from it that was rather rare coming from him. “I believe I will marry her Srina, eventually.” He replied. Adron, who was used to using his words sparingly and even misleadingly had few secrets from Srina. She had been his closest friend in these years after the Empire fell and he defected to The Confederacy.

Once Srina's words began to collapse before they formed he could not help but offer her another genuine smile dug from a kind place. Adron knew little of the Echani traditions surrounding marriage, or if her intended had any particulars of his own. He did, however, know a woman who was exceptional in the realm of planning and preparation for such lavish events. [member="Faye Malvern"] and Adron had been groomed in the art of hosting since their youngest days. If anyone could throw this woman a proper ceremony it would be them.

Srina's words fell short as she spoke yet Adron was there to pick them up in turn. “...A wedding.” He punctuated while clasping both his hands over the peak of his cane. What came next caused Adron a bit of surprise. The petite figure would wrap her arms around his waist embracing him silently. There was a brief pause before one of his hands would come around her back and he pulled her into his chest. He was actually reminded of his own sister, Faye who often sought refuge in his embrace. A calming hand came over her shoulder while he whispered down to her.

Congratulations, Srina.” In that brief moment his accent seemed to thicken with honey and wine. Sincerity as pristine as glass was offered to the Echani. They did not part until a waiter approached them, a tray of beverages held on top of his hand. When Adron saw Srina reach out for one of the crystal flutes he eyed her closely with an interested gaze. It was in rare circumstance that his friend would drink and usually those were when Adron prodded it. However she must have felt obligated due to the sway of the evening. Of course, he would take a flute into his hand as well while looking down to the woman before him.

To a promising future.” He proposed, allowing their glasses to let off a soft ring before he took a deep sip from the glass. A good bit of the liquid would flow down his throat in a cool rush. He savored the flavor for a brief moment before looking to Srina. “Not a bad flavor, I'll need…” His words began to trail off as he met the Echani's stunning eyes. He felt as if in this moment he could be drowned in those deep beautiful pools. Perhaps it was merely the rush of their lives but in this moment Adron was finally realizing just how beautiful the lithe woman standing before him was. His eyes fell to the platinum hair that danced off of her shoulders, which led him to the curved form that laid below.

He felt a deep pang in his chest as he realized Srina was more than beautiful, she was immaculate.

will you sink down to me?
Form: Humanoid
Wearing: Fish Net (literally); hair
Tag: [member="A'Runda"]
Mermaid_Divider.png

Was she alright here, here, on land? Not really. As had just been demonstrated, she was not a good biped. Her legs were still weak and untrained, and her skin felt dry for the indoor fluorescent lighting. If she had been talking to anyone else, she would have lied, but she felt compelled to be honest with A'Runda, and so she shook her head and answered, "It's really dry. I'm really dry." As if she had suddenly reminded herself, she took her forgotten glass of water off the bar counter and took a drink.

"But I'll be okay," she continued. More honestly. Then she paused, a deeper silver working its way up across her cheeks again, but, this time, she didn't attempt to hide it. It was not or never. "Plus, it's worth it because you're here."

Panic washed over Damsy as she said that, and not only for fear of being rejected. She remembered what he had commented at the beginning of the night, about his homeworld of Tatooine being the polar opposite of Kamino. Though she wasn't sure exactly what kind of climates and terrains that insinuated, her limited imagination could come up with only landscapes that would be absolutely miserable for her.

Surely she was getting ahead of herself by thinking about visiting his home and striving to learn more about his culture, but she didn't care, nor have a complete understanding of what she was thinking. The unknown drug coursing through her veins had long-since sent the young Sithspawn into love-induced somersaults.

Wearing: This ittie bittie white dress | Honey Boo Prototype Combat Boots
Wielding: 3 Czerka knives, in the boots.
Tags: [member="Daisy Americus"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"] [member="Brayden Antares"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Alwine Lechner"]

x7K6md.png
Daisy could say all she wanted to about hocus pocus, the point was, she was workin' it. Sure, she still needed training, because comfortable or not, good or not, the mere fact she was force sensitive meant she was a potential magnet for those who would do her harm. Madalena was not going to go easy on her with that.

Entirely missing the narrowing of Daisy's eyes, everything went on as smoothly as one could hope for.

Glass raised to her lips, Madalena was just about to take a sip from her water, when Josh sneezed and his entire cup went splooshing around. The Sithling jumped back, trying to protect the dress that would probably become entirely transparent if wet, and managed to stay mostly dry save for a few spots on her boots.

Before anyone except Josh could breathe, the three of them were already headed to get refills, seeing as Daisy had finished her own drink. Madalena's lips, for the moment, were dry. As Josh set to refill his cup, she raised the glass to her mouth again, and again – something stopped her.

A scream.

She knew the screamer. Every fiber in her body stood to attention. She was needed elsewhere.

"Darlings, I need to leave the two of you for a moment," she said with a friendly smile. Perhaps it wasn't so bad. She'd leave them, they'd get to know each other, and by the tie she got back, maybe they'd be gone because Daisy wanted to Ride the Dragon.

Turning around and tossing her glass away, Madalena moved. Fast. Too fast. In a movement that was very unlike her (though it had happened on occasion to that woman who no longer existed), she found herself slamming into one of the walls that led to the veranda. Madalena stumbled back, holding her hand to her face. She could smell blood and guessed her cheek had split open. The world spun around her for a few moments and she gasped, trying to shake the sensation off.

In the few moments that she needed for it though, she could feel her brother's presence having moved away. The Sithling frowned, following only with the Force for a moment, until she realized…

Her brother was going towards beacon-man?

Madalena blinked, though now she was just walking towards the gardens. Not running. Definitely not moving with the Force.She couldn't sense her brother was any immediate danger, so she would permit herself a minute or two to reach him.

Josh didn't miss the narrowed eyes when Daisy looked at him, and blinked a few times in turn but didn't mention it. He didn't know why she did that. Had he done something to bring her injury?

Had Daisy given her opinions more openly, there was a good chance that Josh would have taken her by the arm, asked Maddy to excuse them, taken her aside and told her the truth. Along with trying not to laugh at her for thinking it had been him that had been the cause of Madalena. He and Scherezade had fought for what felt like days over it. Josh didn't want her to, but Scherezade was insistent. He was not involved in the procedure. He was not involved in the preparation of the spell whatsoever. It had been 100% the decision of Scherezade and Scherezade alone, against Josh's wishes, and he would have refused to assist in preparing it if she had asked. All he could do in the end was make sure to help her get her affairs in order, and ensure that before she was off to the CIS again, she was all good to go and wasn't in any danger of side effects from whatever crazy hinky dinky spell she had put herself under. It could be considered assisting, but... She had made the decision without his input, and all he could do at that point was make sure his friend was safe when she woke. He had remained by her side for eight hours that day. Eight hours for a woman who by her own admission had treated him poorly. But he didn't hate her for it.

All he knew though, was that he missed Scherezade too, but had also grown attached to Madalena. Though Scherezade had indicated that it was likely one day she would regain her memories, and be some mixture between the two. He'd likely tell Daisy that too, if needed. In the end, he just hoped this would bring Scherezade the happiness she had been sorely searching for.

"I've been hoping to meet your brother" Josh would remark toward Madalena with a light smile. Had she actually found him? He wasn't sure, she had been a little vague about it. Last he knew from Scherezade, her brother was locked Force knows where. Either way, he gave the girls room to follow behind him as he made his way to the drinks. He could feel Daisy's gaze drilling into him, and he found himself a bit uneasy. Whatever injury he may have inflicted on her, it was likely it was not something that would be so easily forgiven. Perhaps he should take her aside and find out...

Clearing his nose with the paper he'd fished out in order to keep up appearances, Josh would toss it into the nearest garbage when he had a chance, taking a moment to clean his hands at the nearest sanitizing unit if there was one before moving to the water. Pouring into the glass again, he looked toward Daisy a moment.

"I have to say though, you look incredible today. Maddy does know how to pick them" He teased, shooting her a grin. It was his way of trying to make peace, at least a little. At least until he could find out what was wrong. But then a scream sounded. Josh would put the glass down and had been moments from disappearing into the Current and going after them when Madalena would stop them and cite wanting to do so herself. Letting out a sigh, Josh nodded his head. It was her faction, and they were her +1s. So her rules, he supposed. Once Madalena was gone, Josh would look toward Daisy then, having decided to use the moment to ask.

"Something ails you" He spoke calmly. "If I have done you injury, please regale me so I may make amends."

[member="Daisy Americus"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

See with eyes unclouded by hate
Wearing: X
Tags: [member="Damsy Callat"]

x0RlJP.png
A'Runda nodded when she said she'd be okay, glad to hear that he could have more time with her. Then took note of the silver tint that crept along her face. Concluding to himself that it must've been her physiological equivalent to blushing.

Soon after she said it was that it would all be worth it because he was with her. Which certainly surprised him, could it be that she was beginning or had already felt the same way about him as he did towards her. But then again he felt like things were moving so quickly if that was the case. But then again whoever complained about two people falling in love too quickly. Especially since he felt like he was destined to be with her. That's why he developed The Force within him. That's why he was banished from his clan as a young adult. It was all so that he could be off world with Damsy right here right now.

The shear amount of passion and love he felt towards Damsy in this short amount of time still confused him, in fact he was beginning to think it was somehow artificial. But that made it mater no less to him. Regardless if their was the influence of some third party, he didn't care. The love he felt for her was real, and that's all he could say for certain. Sure the fear of rejection lingered in his mind, but it was weak compared to drive to be with her.

Stepping closer to Damsy, the Tusken looked down at her, starring deep into her eyes, he was beginning to sense something, but he wasn't certain yet. Without any real hesitation A'Runda began to pull of the white glove that covered his right hand. Despite committing a grave action where he's from he didn't care. Ever so gently with the back of his hand he brushed her cheek with it. With it he felt a serge of emotions that weren't his own from the force, and then he knew.

"Damsy, ever since I laid eyes on you I..." He stopped himself, instead he'd just cut to the case. "Damsy I'm in love with you..."

Mermaid_Divider.png
At first, Damsy froze as A'Runda reached up to touch her, but then she closed her eyes and leaned gently into his hand. After a long moment, she brought up her own hand and placed it in his. Her skin wasn't clammy as one might have expected, but there were a few rough, callous-like spots dotting the underside of her hand. A soft, whale-like vocalization came from Damsy's lips, much smoother-sounding than her normal voice.

"I... love you too, A'Runda." She sighed, happy if not a bit confused, as she weaved her fingers between his. "And I don't understand why, but I don't want to stop."

And she didn't want to go back to Kamino, neither with nor without him. If there was a planet with a better balance of land to water in Confederate space, she'd find it.

Tag: [member="Damsy Callat"]

x0RlJP.png
A'Runda was filled with excitement as he was able to feel the love of his life for the first time. Not only that but to witness the positive reaction she gave him. The music that was her voice echoed in his ears and soothed him greatly.

The Tusken believed that whatever it was that made it so that when he laid his eyes on her that she was the one, that it was simply a catalyst for a much greater relationship. Then he heard her speak, sharing that she too felt the same way. His heart once again melted as she explained how she didn't want the feeling to to stop. "I don't think it needs to. I believe that what we have is real..."

By now A'Runda wanted to removed the wrapping from his face, to see her with his own eyes and to place his lips against hers. But despite wanting to so much he wouldn't let himself. He felt like it was bad enough that he removed his glove just so that he could actually feel her perfect skin against his. He truly felt as if he was between a rock and a hard place. Between a love for his culture and his love for her. All he knew was that he couldn't make the derision to remove his mask or not. But then again he did say he could if they weren't in such a public setting. But that felt like it was ages ago, long before the two of them confessed each others love for one another.

In the end he felt some what like he'd betray her trust as he kept himself concealed while she would let him feel her skin and scales. "I'm sorry I've yet you even show you my face. But still, I feel like you complete something within me."

Mathilde Brennus

M
Objective: Protect the Blue Blood
Wearing: This conservative cocktail dress with some blades and other assassin things hidden underneath.
With: [member="Leah Winsclav"] (Open to other interactions and imprinting.)

The Echani dutifully trailed behind her client, far enough away to give the Galidraani room, but close enough to remain within easy reach. Dressed up like all the other guests present at the party, she really didn't stand out as anything other than another upwardly mobile twenty-something looking for entertainment and networking opportunities at the Confederacy's expense.

Moving through the crowds with one eye on Countess Winsclav, she couldn't help but notice how handsy many people were at this party. Seeing drunk people getting physical was the norm, but the intensity of it all was something else. She thought she even heard some screaming over the crowds - someone was either having a really good or really bad time. Their movements sang a song of jubilant affection, while intense passion undercut each surface thought she gleaned.

Quite odd.

Along the way, she was offered drinks by droid servers, but declined every time. No drinking while on the job. Winsclav had taken it a whole step further, arriving with her own mug of tea. That had earned some sidelong glances from Mathilde on the way to the party. When it came to protocol, hosts often found it rude when guests arrived with their own food and beverages. Galadraani were weird with their obsession for tea.

After a while, Winsclav finally settled within a relatively quiet corner of the ballroom, still nursing that darn mug as she sat.

"This is quite the lively affair," she noted as she joined Winsclav at the table. "Are you waiting for someone?"

She hoped that wasn't the case, and she hadn't in fact signed up for idle gazing. Already she was bored, resisting a growing urge join the crowd for a dance as she bobbed ever so slightly to the lovely club beats.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Wearing: This
With: [member="Faye Malvern"] | [member="Brayden Antares"] | [member="Alwine Lechner"]
x0RlJP.png

The sensation and burning desire do not go away. Gerwald wanted every thought he projected into Faye's mind to come true. His wolf began to fight back suddenly, as if the animal inside him knew that something was wrong. This was not like him. Faye was not Katrine, nor was she Scherezade. He didn't know his own mind other than the desire coursing through his veins. It was uncontrollable. All the while his hands roamed and snaked to places that were well beyond proper and decent for a noble woman to allow, that was until she pulled away.

Gerwald was left confused, but then his eyes turned to the man that had been at the bar, the same green eyes that Scherezade had, followed by the familiar sight of his sister who had seemed to be shouting at the man the entire way. What was happening.

He shook his head just as the branches and vines began to move.

"Alwine stop!" The voice was commanding. Gerwald toward her, and past her a bit as he suddenly began to shift. His suit was torn to shreds in a matter of seconds, and the wolf inside him that had been wanting control to ease his mind was now free. If he could get Alwine to shift then maybe she would see too. It was time for him to initiate a hunt, or some kind of chase.

Gerwald pressed his words into Alwine's mind.

"Come sister, stop this foolishness... let the wolf free."

Wearing: Simple black collar button shirt and suit pants

Turning away from the bar the young simply dress Jedi's head swivelled around the spy some new people entering the bar. Not out of suspicion or anything but more the natural reaction one would take to a newcomer entering a party like this current one but such a glance had other effects. Upon eyeing up the duo his gaze sharpened against the Echani trailing behind, a ture testimony to her races appearance, having the same but alluring facial features most females had accompanied by a just as attractive body.

Wait attractive? Well she was rather nice to look at, the simple black cocktail dress leaving something to the imagination but that was no all. The way the women walked moved and seemed to glance around was another thing to take note of as Tana's brown pupils tracked the Echani's movements. If one looked at her for a brief moment they may just suspect the women to be new to parties or have been dragged along by a friend, but not him, the Jedis senses and know how picking up something else. Her movements were precise almost pin point, gaze seemingly erratic but able to cover the entire bar with ease, her eyes darting between patrons with impressive speed.

If it was not for the stylish dress he'd think the Echani was a body guard, which left one other conclusion, she was an assassin, such explaining the simple cocktail dress, one could easily hide many small hold out weapons underneath. With such information to light one would expect to keep a wary eye on the omen but on Tana it just made the lure that more intense, somthingabout a well dress and looking assssin just seemed to catch and hold his attention.

Without knowing it was the effect of the drugged drink the youthful looking Jedi slowly advanced towards the pair though oblivious to the on in front, only having eyes on the Echani. His movements and steps while nothing to gawk at hinted towards his own speciality as an assassin, each step soft with next to no noise, swift and fast but not clumsy, at this point I his career being just second nature. "Such a simple but elegant look you have there, but so practical at the same time", he mused in his regular voice upon getting closer.

[member="Leah Winsclav"]

Brayden Antares

B
Tags: [member="Alwine Lechner"] | [member="Faye Malvern"] | [member="Gerwald Lechner"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
Wearing: XXX

A great many things touched the senses of the Endelaan native in one way or another. However, they were all largely ignored for a few brief moments save the sound of Faye's voice. If his gaze had taken much note of Faye's proximity to another or he truly cared, it never much showed in his facial expression or body language. The only emotional response he was capable of mustering was an outpouring of relief at Faye's own recognition of who he was followed by a sudden, dramatic surge of heat through his body. It was different than that of what he'd felt in Alwine's presence mere moments ago. This time...it felt natural, undeterred. It was as if the combined force of every star in the galaxy now fueled his very soul.

In the next moment, his hand touched Faye's, and he was met with the familiar electric comfort that he always found in her presence. However, the reunion was not destined to be a purely blissful one in just that moment. The hairs on the back of Brayden's neck prickled with warning from the Force just before Alwine started her rant. In the next couple of moments, Brayden could see the attack the woman wanted to wield, to employ against all of them - her brother included. Not allowing his eyes to leave Faye's face for one moment, he reached out a single hand to trap her waist even as she engaged in their combined defense. In a voice that was shockingly soft, bordering on breaking completely, Brayden made a simple statement. "I love you, Faye Malvern. With every fiber of my being, I promise you that nothing will ever make me forget this."

No sooner had the words left his lips than the Sith Lord erected and invisible layer of force energy around himself and his love. Any debris or attack thrown at them from an origin point outside the protective barrier would seemingly crash harmlessly against the bubble of protective energy. Utilizing his free hand to redirect Faye's face, Brayden pressed his lips firmly to her own, content to ignore the actions of the Lechner siblings, the arrival of his not-sister, or any other genuine action. In that simple, warm embrace, Brayden forgot about all of his fears and his irritation. The Sith Lord simply wanted to exist with the woman that held his heart and commanded his undying devotion long enough for any lingering effects of potions and spells to dissipate from their bodies entirely.

Let the rest of the crowd have their own experience. The time and space inside their little protective bubble was made only for Faye and Brayden.

Mermaid_Divider.png
"That's alright," she said. And it was, at least to her. A'Runda was already the most gorgeous man to her in her eyes and in her heart, and that he would remain if she saw his face or not. Then her face dropped slightly as she explained, "I'm used to accepting things for what they are. I don't mind."

Yes, the things she couldn't change. She spoke from personal experience. It had taken her her whole life to get to a point of acceptance of the past, though not true self-acceptance yet, and, though she did not fully understand A'Runda and his culture's rationale for how they dressed, Damsy did not wish to take that part away from him before and if he was willing to do so himself. "I feel what I feel for you. The real you."

Sadly, the hypocrisy was totally lost on her. But it was easier looking out with an open heart and a warm embrace rather than looking in with the same gentle acceptance was.

"Can I know you? What's Tatooine like?" she asked, already having forgotten how the planet's name was pronounced, but asking with confidence anyway. It seemed like a good place to start.

Maybe it spoke to Lirka's own moral standings, but talking to herself in a large pile of empty glasses didn't last very long. Instead, it seemed she was going to be spending the rest of the night with a far more...interesting...companion (as if it could have gotten any worse, and it indeed could.)

A shelf. Downgrading in standards from her reflection to an entirely inanimate object.

And of course, Lirka took her booze well: disturbing to consider how much money she must've spent to get so drunk that she ended up in her current state. Abandoning basic entirely as she simply stumbled and flirted in rather poor Sephi with the piece of furniture.

How humiliating.

Objective: Have some fun

The music seemed to influence the crowd, Fiore noticed the way people pressed against each other. Something seemed a little odd, but again this was a party where alcohol and drugs lingered. It was a driving force behind fun at times, maybe she should indulge just a bit. Leaving the small corner, she had parked herself into, Fiore moved towards the figures that were dancing. The night club scene had become something she enjoyed, feeling the vibrations of the music through her frame. It reminded her of the Force, the way it flowed through the body moving it with just a small command.

It was the closest she’d ever get to feeling it again. She relished in the dance, her slender figure moved perfectly in tune with the beat. She remained on the dance floor for a few more songs, but then quickly found herself thirsty. The Eldorai moved through the crowd and found one of the droid that was handing out drinks. Happily, the woman grabbed one of the drinks and sipped it trying to keep herself in control.

After a few sips she felt the cooling effect of the drink, but soon after a warmth grew in her chest. She looked down at the liquid curiously and swirled it a bit. Was there something special about the beverage? Continuing to examine it, she shrugged and then took another sip. This entire time, she had kept her gaze upon the drink and nowhere else. As she glanced up, her eyes locked onto a woman who strangely had a tea mug covering most of her face. Fiore tilted her head and stared until the rest of the room faded away.

Such a strange feeling that now caused her feet to move on their own. It didn’t take her long to weave through the group of handsy people and make it towards the table where this strange, yet alluring woman was sitting at. Stopping, a smile pulled at the corners of the elf’s lips and a slight bend of the tips of her ears, “Hello, I’m Fiore- “The smile grew as she leaned on the table slightly, “You’re quite beautiful, what is your name?” Her focus whole heartedly on [member="Leah Winsclav"], Fiore made no notice of [member="Mathilde Brennus"] for the time being.

Wearing: dress
Tags: [member="Brayden Antares"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"]
x0RlJP.png
He… He ignored her. He had no words to offer, no amends to attempt to make. She tried to hurt him for what he had done to her and he just turned his back to her to kiss the harlot woman! Alwine let a human roar out that quickly changed into the snarls and growls of a wolf. She tried to hit Brayden and the harlot with everything she had; the vines came at their shield without any mercy, but it did not help. The ground around Alwine began to blacken as nutrition was depleted from the soil, the vines beginning to weaken as there were less readily available resources for them to use so they could bend to the wolf's will. The dark circle around Alwine grew with every moment, but it was simply not enough.

She screamed in frustration, and now her brother's voice broke through her anger, because… Because he pressed words into her head, not through the ears. "You do not command me, Gerwald!" his sister screamed, standing up again. How dare he assume he could order her around?!

"Is this your idea of vengeance?!" she yelled at Brayden, "are you doing to me what my brother has done to your sister because I told you I would take the penance upon myself?!"

Her hands moving, the Lupine had no mercy. Strengths that she did not know she possessed came through as she began to rip benches out of their places, throwing it at Brayden's stupid shield. Anything she could toss at him via Telekinesis, she did; benches, lights, any little decorative shed that was built to enhance the appearance of the now destroyed gardens, all tossed at the shield, and when every item either bounced back or shattered against it, Alwine was only angered even further.

She screamed again as the hurt rose. The same pain that her heart had experienced the morning she walked into the cottage on Stewjon, the same pain when she realized that another Lupine had been there and had abandoned them, the same pain when she knew that her brother had left without a word as well, the same pain she experienced every time she thought that her brother would never had returned to Stewjon if he had not known she was in danger.

Alwine was not a wolf. Alwine was not a human. Alwine was a Lupine, and the pain ripped through her as the area quickly became dangerous, every item lighting on fire, the flames licking the air, threatening to spread not only to the four of them, but to the entire garden as well, which thanks to Alwine had turned into dry wood and leafs. It was too agonizing, all of it.

But the wolf that was part of Alwine would not let the human that made her be in such danger. It was a stupid wolf, that decided that now, among the fire and debris, was the time to shift. Alwine screamed again though for the first time it was not directed at the demon-twin. She fell to the ground, her dress ripping as bones began to mend and shift, the cracking sounds loud above the rest of the noise that reached her sensitive ears.

She screamed again. There was no stopping once the shift began, and because of her age, her shift was not a quick one. She was stuck there, and would remain there, until the wolf emerged, her dress tattered and torn not nearly as destructively as her insides felt.

Tags: [member="Damsy Callat"]

x0RlJP.png
After a short while A'Runda would pull his hand back from Damsy, and go back to covering it. He listened to her speak, feeling glad to hear that she was alright with him being covered head to toe. Feeling that it didn't matter either way to her. 'Could she be any more perfect?' the Tusken thought to himself.

Then she asked about his homeworld. He thought for a moment, trying to think of how to explain it the best he could. Taking in deep breath, he'd speak. "Well, depending on who you are Tatooine could be as lovely as one of the popular core worlds, or nothing special at all. Where vast dune seas can stretch on forever, to bleached slat flats and wide canyons. Depending on where you come form there life is either simple or complicated. Anywhere from a scavenger, moister farmer, to a fledgling mob boss. Or a Tusken in my case." A'Runda believed that was pretty much it. However, he felt like that may not be the most ideal location for someone like her. To some people nothing was worse then coarse, rough sand that got everywhere.

A'Runda wondered if she asked not just to know him more, but was in some way trying to piece together a future together in her mind. Oh what would he give to have a future with her. Together forever on a place they could both call home, whether it be lush or arid. Now, was beginning to contemplate a future with her. He still couldn't believe that in such a brief moment he'd found the perfect woman. Despite a Tusken's attachment to Tatooine, he'd leave it all behind to be with Damsy. Yet part of him felt like she wouldn't want to hear that.

Leah Winsclav

Pinkie Extended, Tea Sipping

Leah didn’t know what to make of the current situation, she had intended to relax a little and finish her beverage before heading into the party, but they had been approached by two people within such a small amount of time. Both of them behaving very forwardly. She wasn’t shy of compliments, she’d manuevered the political circle wel enough to notice when they were sincere and when they were mere pleasantries with no true meaning. So it was to her great surprise when both of the strangers spoke with true sincerity, their body language and expressions reflecting the nature of the approach. This Enchani woman was captivated. Leah didn’t know how to react, she had never been approached with such forward ness before.

Firstly, she decided to speak with the woman who approached her, meeting her eyes with a soft smile and replying smoothly. “My name is Leah Winsclav. I thank you for the compliment, you’re looking well yourself. I do like the dress.” Her compliment was also sincere, but didn’t carry the same level of passion that she was approached with. Putting that predicament to the back of her mind, she then focused her mind on the male who had approached their table to speak with her guard for the evening.

She did not mind that her guard was being spoken to, but she knew that people here can have quite a trained eye. He wasn’t normal. They way he spoke, calling her dress practical, either he was audaciously flirting or he knew how easily his guard might hide weapons there. She didn’t want things to escalate, so she gave her companion a quick glance as if to say “you handle it from here” and then returned her attention to the other woman.

“I don’t yet have your name? Why don’t you take a seat here next to me and tell me. It’s always nice to meet more Echani, I’ve had quite a few dealings with you in the past, friends with several.”

She made small talk, gesturing to the chair next to them with an open armed gesture. There were four seats, more than enough for everybody present. Satisfied, Leah took another sip of her mug, once again assessing the party as a whole. It was getting even more hands on, people were down each other’s necks. She wasn’t sure she would last very long if she ventured out into that, before someone got a little too brazen.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]
[member="Mathilde Brennus"]

Mathilde Brennus

M
Objective: Protect the Blue Blood
Wearing: This conservative cocktail dress with some blades and other assassin things hidden underneath.
With: [member="Leah Winsclav"] (Open to other interactions and imprinting.)

As it turned out, the pair soon would have some guests.

The first was a tall lanky fellow, androgynous with delicate features. If it wasn't for his height and gait, then he may be able to pass for a female under the right light. Thinking about his gait, the Echani found it goofy, resembling stalking. Not that it would help, from her vantage point she could see anyone approaching the table, and she could certainly feel him fixated on her. He homed in right on her, dropping what she imagined was his pickup line.

Such cheese.

About the same time, a pixyish woman slinked onto the scene, focused on Winsclav. She warranted much more attention from the bodyguard, not least because she rolled up with gaga eyes for her client. There was something off about that woman, Mathilde felt nothing from her, like a void in the Force.

Was she Force Dead, or just suppressing her aura? That remained unclear, but for now, the Echani could still read her movements. They suggested no malicious intent. It looked to be another case of a drunkard with relaxed inhibitions. For now, she wouldn't intervene, but she was suspicious.

Winsclav gave her the go-ahead to deal with the man, but even if she hadn't, Mathilde still would have handled him personally. There could be no distractions while on duty, even if she found her security detail boring.

"Thank you," she finally replied with a small smile. "Now please enjoy the rest of your night."

She told him off politely as she could, hoping he would catch the hint and leave her be.

[member="Fiore de Noir"] [member="Tanaski Yumi"]

Objective: [member="Leah Winsclav"]

Fiore felt a feeling of elation when the woman introduced herself in return. The feeling seemed odd and rather sudden, but logic didn’t seem to be something the usually logical Eldorai cared about in this instant. All that mattered was the woman that sat at the table. Fiore didn’t notice again the Echani that was nearby or the boy that had wandered over.

A motion to sit and the Elf took it quickly and kept her eyes locked onto the brunette woman as she continued her conversations. It was then when she noticed the Echani woman that had been beside Leah the entire time. An eyebrow raised, and Fiore wondered what the Echani woman’s business was to be here. She watched for a moment as the object of her affection turned and began to speak to the other.

Not wanting to be forgotten about, Fiore smiled and reached out lightly to touch the woman’s arm hoping to gain the attention back. “Echani are lovely, but have you ever met an Eldorai? We can be quite interesting and wonderful companions.” As she spoke, Fiore moved closer to Leah, hand now disappearing under the table to softly run along the brunette’s thigh, she didn’t look towards the Echani at all – her entire focus was on Leah.

Leah Winsclav

Pinkie Extended, Tea Sipping
Leah was a little surprised by the blatant correction, but she was equally pleased that she didn’t seem to take offence to the fact that she had misidentified her species so callously.

She had barely managed to finish gesturing to the bodyguard before she found herself very abruptly touched on her leg. Running across her thigh. Leah’s face turned abruptly angry, her chair scraping as she moved back abruptly so that the woman wasn’t able to touch her again. Leah wasn’t about to flip out just yet, she was drunk, but that didn’t mean she could take a hint. Instead Leah would put a forced smile on and reply to the woman.

“Eldorai? This is new to me, what’s your particular identifiers? Tell me more, I’m always eager to learn something new.”

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom