Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mambo no. 5 [CIS Dominion of Thaere Privo | V-41]

The grin only seemed to grow from his words, followed by another laugh in response to his remark while he thought. Eyes leaving his only long enough to travel along his face to his lips where the finger now tapped. They looked like they tasted good and a flash made it's way into her mind of her back pressed against a wall and those lips of his on hers.

Eyes quickly tore away from her handsome company as she finished her drink, trying to stop the blushing to her cheeks before it became obvious. What in the hell was wrong with her right now? The waiter coming with their fresh drinks, she would take hers while setting her empty one on the tray.

"Thank you."

Her attention settling back on Rylan. She had no idea what these drinks were but they knew they were strong. The light sway of her shapely hips to the tune of the music currently playing. The glass being brought up to her lips to drink some more.

"Mmm well... I can't say I've been to the Confederacy often but I felt a need to get out a little bit. Far too much travelling to avoid unwanted meetings. What better way to let go of the stresses of life than to come to a party? What about you? Not that you don't clean up well but those eyes say more aggressive past times than parties."

Daisy Americus said:
divider.png
Dates: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]​
Wearing: X-O-X-O

“Don’ mention it.”, she responded to his thanks, her tone soft, though not exactly shy. Daisy had never been one to be overly fearful or cautious. It was one of the reasons she was such good friends with Scherezade and Madsy. The only things she really had hang-ups about was her force-sensitivity and losing a friend or a family member. Daisy cherished all of them. She couldn’t stand to lose anyone, not anymore, not after saying goodbye to Concord Dawn forever…

Her head tilted up when Josh seemed to consider her immature words about the Force. Daisy knew she didn’t make much sense, or, know a cotton-pickin bit about what she was talking about when it came to keeping the balance and whatnot…But she knew what it felt like. She knew the taste, the pull, of a power that was much stronger than she was. It crept into her being every time she used that which had left her family in exile. The Mandalorians couldn’t figure out what they hated more. A lack of combat, or, Force-Sensitive brothers and sisters. “Ah’m probably talking all screwed up about it. It may be a friend, it may be a partner, but nothing is free. Give and take.”

Daisy felt her chest tighten when Josh lowered his head. He held similar worries about the paradox that was Sherezalena and knowing that, for a fact, made her think better of him. He wasn’t just some careless Jedi playing with scary forces he didn’t understand. He mentioned hope and she drew a deep fortifying breath. Hope. It was so hard to have it. Haseria made things easier. Bearable.

It still didn’t change how messed up the galaxy was.

But, Daisy tried. She tried to laugh, tried to smile, and tried to do her best. It was all she could do.

“It’s comforting to know you Jedi-types aren’t good at everything.”, Daisy responded almost teasingly about his apparent lack of a poker-face. At least, they had that in common. The more they talked, spoke, and seemed to listen to each other the more the young woman seemed to unwind. The more her tears dried. A watery, heart-filled laugh, escaped her when he claimed to appreciate and respect someone that could speak their mind. “You might regret sayin’ that.”

“Ah don’t usually hold much back.” Usually. Something tonight had her being mighty careful.

Feeling the need to at least make an attempt to be herself Daisy changed the subject. She found herself accepting the chair that Josh pulled out for her with a little gracious nod, though, she also wished they were seated just a little closer together. She set her drink down on the table while she leaned on her elbow, the white, floral fabric of her dress sweeping neatly against the polished floor. Her hand cupped her cheek while seafoam green eyes watched every move the Jedi Master made. Her glossy lips curved when he began to go on about his titles and a slow whistle escaped her…”You are fancy. Ah almost feel like ah should address you as sir or some such. Ah don’t have anything like that…”

Daisy didn’t get too terribly invested until he mentioned his son. She didn’t know how she felt about one-day having children of her own, though, she had enough nieces and cousins that she loved them. His eyes grew brighter at the mention of it and the golden-haired Mandalorian smiled. The expression was soft, sweet, and almost indulgent. There was nothing more heartrending than a parent mooning over their children. His laugh…His laugh was the most wonderful thing. Did he know that? “Do you have a holo?”, she questioned, curious, about what a three-year-old version of this man might look like.

Hearing that Mads had been spoiling the ever-living-peaches out of the kid didn’t surprise her at all. It became very clear, very quickly, how important his son was. Daisy understood. As an Americus? Family was everything. Everything, and then some. Josh spoke of not deserving the care his son received and she slowly shook her head, golden curls tumbling around her face, as she disagreed. “Caring for someone isn’t about who deserves what you goof. It’s just something we do. Something we all need.”

“Out of all of the resources in the galaxy there’s only one we never need to hunt down. There’s only one we never need to struggle to make more of. It’s just there. Love. There’s an endless supply. Your baby-boy should be loved…So should you.”

She hadn’t minded the discussion about Jason. It gave her another side to Josh. Something more than the other titles he had listed before. He was a Father. A Jedi, sure, and all the rest of the other stuff but she had no doubt in her mind that he was a daddy first. It was sweet. Josh asked about herself and Daisy tilted her head, a little unsure of where to start, before she took another sip of her drink.

“Ah’m a hot mess.”

It was accurate and honest. “Ah’m a force-sensitive Mandalorian.”, she started off, her small nose scrunching, while she tried to figure out if he knew what that meant. Exile. Persecution. And finally, the loss of her friends, her birth-world, and much of the culture. “My best friends are Madsy, Scherezade, my brother Dusty, and my cousin Maggie-Rae.”

“Ah work with the CIS since they gave us a place to rebuild. The Mandalorian Protectors is my main job but I do bartend at the Sierra Blanca on Haseria. We just started terraformin’ in that area so that we can grow our own veg. Ah love my family. They’re good people. Loyal.”

There was a certain level of pride in her voice when she spoke of her family. She couldn’t help it. They’d come through so much and they’d been rebuilding so much. There was rarely a day to rest and no one ever complained. They just kept going. “Haseria is beautiful. You’d like the park. Your son would too. Durango is a dusty little town but the peace and quiet are worth it. And my momma makes the best peach and jogan pie you’ve ever had…”

Daisy heard the song change, something pretty, and she perked up a little before she bit on her lower lip to keep from blurting it out. She wanted to dance. Specifically, she wanted to dance with her new…Maybe-Kinda-Sorta-Jedi-Friend. The tanned woman didn’t really know how to ask. They’d had such a rocky start he would probably just laugh at her…
He shook his head when Daisy would dismiss her thoughts on how the Force was give and take. "No, I think you might be spot on. The Force is useful, but it takes a lot of energy and focus to use. It's physically and mentally taxing to learn, and to use. And using it wrong or in the wrong situation can have effects even worse. It is a give and take. As well as a use wisely or else. The Force is every bit a curse as it is a blessing... And in ways you might not be expecting."

He let out a sigh. "I can modify memories, to an extent. And even erase them entirely. I was asked to do so, by a close friend. I tried to help rehabilitate her afterword, and as I'm able to show someone my own memories... When I thought she was ready, I showed her mine of her in hopes of helping her regain some of the better memories. It... Didn't quite work out the way we were hoping. Something we're still dealing with. I got so caught up in the fact that I -could- help... That I had the power to help... That I didn't think of if I should."

It was something he kept under his hat. But something was making him want to be honest with her more than he normally was. Something was making him want to open up to her.

"The Force gives a great many things... But it can take. Especially if you aren't careful. You are given so much power... And it can take away your ability to see when it should be used and when it shouldn't. You can get caught up in all of that power. And one day you're going to either use it wrong, use it too much, or use it during a time you shouldn't... And those will be the days that you realize the Force takes just as much as it gives."

He took a deep breath. "That's a lesson I learned, and took to heart. It's not enough to just know these things and have the power to do these things... It's knowing when to use them responsibly that is the hard part.

And yes. Scherezade knows about this, and already asked me long ago to mess with her memories. I told her no."

Knowing of Daisy's inexperience with the Force made him want to help her best he could. And he likely would have regardless of whether he was drugged or not. He was a teacher himself, he had said that. He taught inexperienced Force users like Daisy on a regular basis. But his desire to help was strong, indeed. Strong enough to tell something he didn't normally tell. He hoped that the story would teach her that lesson early. To give her perspective that the threat of not using it responsibly was always there... Even with good intentions.

"Not that you can't have a bit of fun with it, if it's safe to. Like making a porg plushie fly to entertain your porg-loving son" Josh added, a grin crossing his features as he brought up Jason again. He had grown somber when he'd brought up the story, but Jason seemed to perk up right back up all over again. "It's a pretty regular parlour trick for me. Jason loves porgs. He has some porg plushies, plus a big one that Maddy got for him. I like to make them fly around the room to entertain him. He adores it."

He smirked lightly when she joked that it was good to know he wasn't good at everything. "Something people tend to forget when it comes to Jedi... We're human too. Just as much as anybody else."

She asked for a holo of Jason, and he would nod his head and start to dig through his datapad. Soon after, a holo image of a three year old would pop up. He had short blonde hair, and brown eyes. And he was a complete match to the man that stood before her. To every minute detail, except younger. There was no denying that the boy in this holo was his son. Josh stared at the holo with a big smile on his face. "I miss him already" He would admit. "Maybe you'll get to meet him sometime."

Daisy would correct him on the idea that he didn't deserve the treatment that Jason had from friends. "I suppose you're right" He spoke. "I guess I'm just floored by it, you know? I don't feel like I've done nearly enough for someone like Maddy to come and spoil my son like she has."

They moved on to the topic of her, and he smiled lightly. And laughed a bit when she said she was a hot mess. "Hot indeed. But I'd more go with the term 'cute mess'" He joked in turn. "I knew you were a Mandalorian" He would admit. "Truth be told, my mother belonged to a clan. I did try to uncover more, maybe embrace that side but... I was told that a Jedi would never be accepted into a Mandalorian clan the way that things are now."

She talked about Haseria and he smiled in turn. "We'll have to check it out sometime. Perhaps you'd like to come?"

The song changed, and he noticed the way that Daisy shifted. She kept looking toward everyone here here and there and he picked up on it. But he wanted to dance as well. For one reason or another. The urge to was... Overwhelming, toward someone he really didn't know.

And that was the first indication to him that something was wrong.

Yet the urge was heavy and he knew there was no harm in it. So he decided to speak out.

"Would you care to dance?" He would inquire toward Daisy in turn.

[member="Daisy Americus"]

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Objective: Run away
Tag: [member="Faye Malvern"], [member="Brayden Antares"], [member="Alwine Lechner"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Gerwald's transformation was quick, unlike the slower and more agonizing shift Alwine made. He was eager to be going, and as he waited for her to shift the wolf kept his attention away from the others. Regardless of whether Alwine followed when her shift was done, Ger was running off to hunt. There would not be anyone, not even his sister that would compel him to stay. He'd made a fool of himself having drank the potion.

His head canted and he turned to see the woman offering something. He sniffed her hand. The scent was familiar, but not even the familiarity of a memory could keep him. With a howl at the moon, Gerwald took his leave, having caught a scent. Gerwald Lechner was now on the hunt.

(Gerwald exit)

Objective: Drink, Dance, maybe fight?
Tags: [member="Srina Talon"]

x0RlJP.png

When Srina stilled in his arms, Adron's lips turned into an expectant smile as he spoke to her. "I won't tell a lie." A lie in of itself as Adron had used his tongue to devise some of his greatest advancements. He recalled their first visit as well, however in his mind it was almost a completely different experience. Srina had not known it yet he she had rekindled him to The Force in more ways than one. It was in that moment when he realized the true power of The Force and embraced it to it's fullest. That was when the two had a connection dug into the roots of the Force that evolved into their close friendship.

"I've been called many things. Gallant is not one of them." They moved in a harmonious unison that told more than any conversation. In his time of the Galactic Empire Adron had been instructed by an Echani Commander, who explained to him the deeply rooted philosophies of physical communication. He was far from fluent, yet in some ways he could be considered a "practitioner" of the art.

So perhaps this was why he understood the complexity of Srina's ability to communicate. Maybe even why they had been so drawn to each other during their first fight.

It was that soft kiss that came over his cheek and the subtle scratch of her nails that pulled his eyes to Srina. "You only took my hand by extending your own. Thank you." He assured her before they would move once again.

He challenged her to name the price of his debt and she spoke plainly. Confess. Her words brought him to send her into a delicate, yet forceful dip. "I told you...I will not tell lies and im bound by my word." He muttered, before slowly drawing the woman back into his chest. "But...face me again and win and I will do as you ask. But only once you beat me like an Echani. Unarmed, no armor. Fight me like you would...." He trailed off as his lips neared hers, only the slightest pull as they softly pressed against the Exarch's.

Dragons123.png

Location: Expansion Region - Thaere Sector - Thaereian System - Thaere Privo [Confederate Celebration]
Standing With: [member="Adron Malvern"]
Attire: Normal Boring White Ect...
Love Status: ...Drunk

“I said almost, gallant.”, Srina reminded gently, with a small, adoring and almost birdlike laugh. The way he spoke, moved, and danced resonated with her in such a way that she couldn’t help but respond accordingly. She was the moon and he the tide, for with every movement, there was an equal corresponding reaction. Her body would turn, twist, and bend just as he willed it—As if she were made of something perfectly pliable and sinuous. “I don’t confuse you with an actual gentleman.”

Teasing, again. He would know the affection she held for him. The slender creature would have never chased him half way across the galaxy to bring him back to the Confederacy if she didn’t hold some sort of attachment. Adron thanked her again and a delicate sigh rolled through her. For one full of such noble blood and prestigious roots he always seemed to have such a wavering opinion on his value. Both as a warrior, politician, and friend. “If you say so, ĕrĕmelda.*[Beloved]”, she acquiesced, accepting his stance, as she accepted him.

Even with his Imperial background and his general distaste for droids—there was nothing he did that she could find a reason to fault. Her hand tightened briefly in his when Adron tilted her backward, supporting her, but still causing her lithe frame to arch. Her demand that he confess to his inferiority was met by expected defiance. No one wanted to admit when they were outclassed. Especially, not someone of his caliber.

Srina remained silent as she was pulled back upright and found herself momentarily nestling against his chest. It was warm there. She breathed him in for a moment, half ignoring him, until she realized that he was challenging her to a duel instead. Unarmed, no armor, and without the Force? The lifeless halls of her silver eyes glimmered when she looked up at him—only to be met with a kiss.

Soft as it was… She couldn’t help but return it. There was a moment, that which spanned a heartbeat, where her mind blazed with confusion. These were not the lips she had grown used to kissing over the past few months. It wasn’t unpleasant, not by far, but it was different. Had she always been this close to Adron? Had they always been this way? Srina couldn’t remember. She knew she cared for him. He held a piece of her, but in what way, she could not describe.

Slowly she let the kiss taper off. They shouldn’t be so informal in while in the public eye on the newly acquired soil. Anything more intense between the two Exarch’s could be considered inappropriate by their hosts. Still… Once she pulled back, she leaned up on her tiptoes again, brushing her lips against his for the final say. It was just like having the last word. She had to have it. “…I could kill you.”

To anyone else, it may have seemed like a thread. It wasn’t. The first time she’d dueled their Master, even, with an unfamiliar weapon he’d had a hard time coming out on top. The Sith Lord had resorted to using the Force to subdue her. Unarmed? As much as Adron may have practiced with her kind, learned from them, it was not the same as speaking the language. They didn’t take it easy on one another. If he wanted a duel he would have one. “You know that I won’t pull my punches.”

The song changed, slowing, and she reached up to twine both of arms around his neck. She let her chin rest against him as she looked up, before a quiet, nigh invisible smile crossed her lips. There was a small trill of excitement that had begun to wrap around the base of her spine. The prospect of a good fight would never, ever, cause her to run in the other direction. “You will have what you wish... I will fight you as if you are mine.”

Mine. Which meant that he would be subjected to the worst of her repertoire. If he couldn’t handle her then, he certainly, didn’t deserve the rest.

Tag: [member="Rein Stalcry"]​
Taking his drink, Rylan's eyes flashed for a moment as he thought about how to answer the question asked of him, though he found it hard, his thoughts scattered with images of things he'd like to do with and to Rein, which caused him to drink some, and then clear his throat. This was strange indeed, and unprecedented in his life by all means, was she some kind of Dathomiri Witch weaving a spell, or was the drink just that potent.​
"Some parties, mostly for posterity sake. Lot's of... Combat situations though. Was never one to sit still while the galaxy burned."
Looking her over, he kinda nudged his head in the direction of a balcony where there was less noise, so that they didn't have to raise their voices over the crowd and music, and he turned to walk that direction, unsure if she'd follow suit or not, but maybe fresh air would help his head clear and stop going back to the ideas of pinning her to the wall and kissing her deeply. What ever it was in the air tonight, the Sith found himself borderline on concern about it, because even for a flirtatious person like him, this was a bit strange.​

Tag: [member="Rylan Kordel"]

Feeling the effects

She'd suck her bottom lip into her mouth to nibble on the flesh lightly and though he said something about burning and parties she admittedly wasn't able to focus on his words all that well. Instead those emerald hues watched his lips as they moved. Why weren't they on hers or pressed somewhere on her flesh? The way her body shifted at the thoughts that plagued her caused her shoulders and chest to roll slightly as if the top of her attire was suddenly too constricting.

Wait... What was going through her head right now? Rein wasn't anywhere near this type of person typically though she knew the force wasn't to blame. Anything it had been trying to tell her was gone with the wind and this felt entirely different. Almost wrong. But wrong felt so good right now... After all, wasn't that the point of her coming to this party? To feel good... Again flashes of imagination in what it would look and feel like with their bodies pressed against each other's. Seeing it as though she was an outsider looking in.

She'd snap out of it noticing that he'd nodded his head toward the balcony and followed suit, bringing the drink up to her lips to take a hasty sip. The thoughts had to have been written all over her face. Blushing and cursing under her breath at herself for being so foolish.

Only once they came out to the balcony and cool night air washed over her flesh did she realized how warm she'd been in there. Lips parting while a sigh of relief escaped into the air, leaning against a nearby wall for a moment and allowed her eyes to close for the briefest of time.

"Oh, Rylan. This was your best idea yet. I hadn't realized how warm it'd gotten in there."

Voice a little bit softer as she spoke. The lids of her eyes sliding open to meet him once more.

"I was never one to sit still either. I don't see a point in it when there are worlds to explore."

x0RlJP.png

"Good. Because I'm far from gentle." He assured her as the two continued to follow the flow of their dance. The two continued their dance as well as their banter, the event around them slowly bled away and all others became a thing of the past. How long had they been here? Hours? Years? It did not matter so long as they kept dancing, kept moving and allowing their spiked beverages to get the better of them. Srina was more than confident in her abilities, she was sure of them. In her mind there was no question that she could defeat the larger man, yet still Adron felt no sense of danger from the notion. Not because he believed her to be the lesser of them, merely because there was no reason to search for danger when it was already plainly presented before you.

"Then I will die a death worth dying for." He said, a challenging smile coming over his lips. He eyed the woman in a manner that both issued a challenge and displayed the emotions that coursed through him. As the music slowed, they too fell into a lull in their movements. Exacting strides became paced steps and the two only grew closer in the night. His hands fell to her waist as hers flowed around his neck. The last time the two had been so close they had nearly killed each other. It was an amusing thought that gave Adron a reason to let out a small chuckle. When she said the two of them would enter combat as the Echani did he pressed a soft hand to the side of her temple, rubbing her soft skin while peering down at her. "I wouldn't underestimate me. It tends to end badly for those that do." He assured her, as his hand fell back to Srina's waist.

They stood in each others embrace for a silent moment where even the music seemed to become a thing of the background. It would have been more appropriate to say they were purely dancing to their own rhythm and the music just happened to match them.

"So. When would you like to be tested?" His hand slowly crawled up the small of her back as he kept her close to his chest. "When would you like to fight me?" He almost whispered, letting the words fall into her ears like the notes of a favored song.

Wearing: dress
Tags: [member="Brayden Antares"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
x0RlJP.png
The shift had her. There was nothing Alwine could say or do other than allow it to take her body over. Bones cracked as they changed their positions, skin seemed to somehow both stretch and shrivel at the same moment before it began to sprout first thin fur and then thicker. To anyone who would look, her body looked as though it was breaking itself apart only to build itself up again. Her eyes remained fixed on their surroundings. She could not even move, not even if she had wanted to.

The rage that was omitted through them, she refused to try to hide it. She raged as she felt the spell beginning to wear off, the wolf lifting it off her shoulders. She raged at how the demon-twin had treated her, and while she knew she could not fault him for thinking momentarily that he loved her because of a spell, that spell had not caused him to then treat her as though she was less than trash. She raged at the woman who was by him, just because she was there. And she rag-

Alwine blinked. A hand touched her. No hand had ever touched her during a shift, no hand that belonged to someone outside of the Lechner siblings. Chocolate brown eyes that were still more human than wolf looked as a blue hue covered everything. Only now could she see the fires. Only now did she smell… Scherezade. No. Not Scherezade. It was Madalena that was protecting her from the flames as she shifted, her hand stretched out to… Alwine could not see him, but she knew it was her brother.

Even in her shift and her rage, she dared hope. Look, you fool. You look at what she's doing. But she could not reach out to him, not while she was shifting. She had never tried to before, seeing as telepathy was something she'd only recently acquired, but even now as she tried to reach out, tried to touch Gerwald's mind, she could not.

It felt like an eternity. But eventually, Alwine was a wolf gain, and the flames around them were nothing but smoke and ashes. The barrier that had protected her was released, Madalena still crouched next to her.

Alwine stood up and shook her fur out before closing the distance between the Sith and the wolf, and licked her face. Even as a wolf, she was hardly larger than a cub, though all the adult proportions were still there. Gerwald had just taken off, and she would follow him, and chew his ears and tail off.

Thank you, she pressed into Madalena's mind.

She glanced back only once, to look at Brayden. But to him, she had nothing to say. They would be trading words, and he would not like the ones he would receive from her. But that was for later. Now, she had her brother and the hunt to go after.

~ Alwine out​

Wearing: This ittie bittie white dress | Honey Boo Prototype Combat Boots
Wielding: 3 Czerka knives, in the boots.
Tags: [member="Gerwald Lechner"] [member="Brayden Antares"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Alwine Lechner"]

x7K6md.png
Madalena stared at the tiny woman in front of her as she shifted. She had known a moment ago that this was what she was doing – turning from woman into a wolf. But she had never seen the process happen before and she stared now, glowing eyes growing wider by the moment as she tracked the movement of bones beneath skin, of fur growing where baldness had been.

Something scratched inside the back of her head. She blinked, feeling now the cold nose of the other wolf touching her fingers for the briefest of moments, and remembered she had extended her hand to offer protection to the other… No, that was Gerwald. She could scent him now, stronger than before, stronger than even her sister who was being protected by her.

For a heartbeat, Madalena almost stumbled back, but she maintained her balance, gaze no fixated on the bigger wolf. She could feel the scratches in the back of her mind more tangibly now, but she ignored it.

It seemed like a forever though before Gerwald turned around and moved away, breaking her own fixation on staring at him, and she looked down at Alwine, who had just finished shifting. The flames around them had died down during those few moments and the tiny wolf licked her before taking off after her brother.

Madalena, realizing that there was no reason for her to still be crouching like that, stood up, adjusting her dress so it'd sit properly again. It was dirty, though she was sure it wasn't ruined. Either way though, she didn't overly care.

Her gaze moved then, falling on her brother and… A woman? Her brother was involved with someone? While everyone else had been drinking and falling in love, she had not had as much as a sip, and did not know what had been going on. She did not know if he knew her before tonight, had met her tonight, was going to meet her again after tonight. Even from the few feet between the though, she already knew it was the Exarch's sister.

Madalena's lips curled into her charming smile, the very same smile that she could give upon entering a room that made everyone like her, and walked towards them. "Brayden!" the joy in her voice could not be unnoticed as she gave her brother a kiss on the cheek, and then held her hand out to the woman with him, "Hello," she smiled, "I'm Madalena, Brayden's sister. Your dress is gorgeous!"

Wearing: xxx | xxx
With: [member=Brayden Antares] | [member=Alwine Lechner] | [member=Gerwald Lechner]
Post Six
x0RlJP.png

Her slim frame shifted closer to Brayden's, pressing against it as hard as she dared. He was her rock in the swirling, never ending, emotional roller coaster this night had put her on and she could feel that he sensed her discomfort. Brayden turned to face the shifting girl, who by now had been joined by someone Faye didn't recognize. A smile crept over her expression when Brayden swept down to kiss her cheek and offer an explanation as to who she was. So this was the famous Madalena. She was, perhaps, the entire reason why Brayden and Faye had gotten into a conversation with each other that day on Geonosis. Faye couldn't help but chuckle when she thought back to their meeting. She definitely had a lot to thank Madalena for. 'I suppose I ought to thank her and tell her she doesn't have to look for someone for you anymore.' As she spoke she stole a quick glance at Brayden's expression.

The shift seemed to last forever, each snap of Alwine's bones made Faye wince. Her expression turned grim as the fur began to sprout all over the young woman's body. At least Madalena provided some form of comfort to her. It was silly to feel anything at all about it, but there was nothing Faye could do to stop herself. In a matter of minutes the two wolves were off like slugs from a blaster. Relief washed over her, waves and waves of sweet emotional silence. The only one's she could feel now where herself, Brayden and Madalena. The others inside were far enough away for Faye to simply ignore them. Faye glanced once more in the direction of Madalena, surprised to find that she was walking quickly toward them. Purpose was plastered all over her determined face.

For a split second Faye panicked. 'She's coming over...' Her voice gave her true emotion away, it wavered a little from her usually calm sugar sweet tone, the only indication she felt anything at all. She hadn't expected her to walk over here and she felt less than prepared to meet his family. They had only known each other a short period of time but Faye was adamant that she would remain a permanent fixture in Brayden's life. That started with impressing the only member of his family that she currently knew about. Faye made an attempt at straightening herself out, but the effort was pointless. Despite the events of the past few minutes she didn't seem to have a hair out of place. The last thing to do was shake away the sensation of Alwine's shift, which still clung heavily to her weary bones. She hated to think what it was like for the poor woman who had actually endured it.

'Madalena.' Faye spoke as the woman approached, a bright smile forming on her face to replace any left over emotion from the past few minutes. At Madalena's comment Faye glanced down at the shimmering gold material she was clad in. One hand reached to sweep away an invisible speck of dust. 'Thank you. Yours is just as stunning. I wish I could pull something like that off.' She reached out and took Madalena's hand warmly. 'I'm Faye. I've heard a lot about you.' She grinned slightly, it wasn't exactly true. She had heard two things about the woman standing in front of her. One was that she had been set on finding someone for Brayden and the second was that she was extremely bubbly. The latter of which was obvious from the moment she had walked up.

Tag: [member="Rein Stalcry"]​
Leaning against the railing, he watched the woman and nodded slightly, her words barely registering in his ears, as he struggled to focus, why was he feeling weird stirrings over a woman he didn't even know? Especially when there was plenty of women he had known and met that he could have these feelings for? He continued to study her face, trying to place what it was, what was happening.​
"Ah, too be young and idealistic again..."
The words barely a murmur as he smiled softly​
"I can understand, the galaxy is a vast and wide space with many mysteries to discover. Even organizations like the Jedi and the Sith, who've been around for millennia haven't figured it all out yet..."
For the moment, his mind was distracted from the events going on in the moment, a general amusement of the on goings of thousands of years of warfare toying through his mind as he thought of the two orders hashing out their wars over light and darkness, good and evil. Looking into Rein's eyes, she could easily see his entertainment, even if she wasn't sure what it was that was on his mind.​

Warm and fuzzy​
[member="Rylan Kordel"]​

Rein's eyes would open and move to rest on the man as he spoke. Somehow he was becoming more handsome than previously noted and there was a certain charm in the way he spoke. Pushing off where she'd been to look out over the view from where the two of them stood.

"It's not just age. I was rather sheltered while growing up. So to want to travel just to see has been invigorating."

The emerald grey hues rising up toward the stars before coming back down to meet his own dark ones, noticing the amusement and unsure as to what it was pertaining to. Perhaps he was sure of her adolescence or poking fun at her. Perhaps he had the pictures flashing within her mind like she was. Either way the look made her smile lightly before the glass was once again brought up to her lips to take another drink of it.

"I like how quiet it is out here. I'm not one for interruptions."

x0Rj15.gif

As the night continued the effects of the love potion would grow stronger and take hold for most of the guests invited to the party. Most would end their nights in a blissful state of woo that would come to a crashing end come the morning. However as Thaere Privo ushered in it's first days under The Confederacy, they were brought in with love. Hundreds would remember this night and even more would talk of it for years to come.

x0RlJP.png
This marks the official closing of the Dominion for Thaere Privo. Please feel free to continue your stories as you see fit, yet all objectives have been complete. Excellent writing everyone!

Dragons123.png

Location: Expansion Region - Thaere Sector - Thaereian System - Thaere Privo [Confederate Celebration]
Standing With: [member="Adron Malvern"]
Attire: Normal Boring White Ect...
Love Status: ...Drunk

“Good. I do not require gentle.”

Her words were spoken with the emotional capacity of a teaspoon. It wasn’t disinterest as some may suspect, simply, her way. She was cold and pale as the barren snow. Simply, not quite as pure. Before she’d ever left Eshan she had more blood on her hands than she wanted to speak of. Being part of the military on her home-world had more than prepared her for the rest of the galaxy. Dancing, twirling on a ballroom floor, and challenging a symmetrical soldier to a fight almost felt normal.

Adron would know that she didn’t threaten him. Srina Talon, as he would recall, also did not deliberately lie. She recalled things as she saw them. It was a petty game that she had no use for. What she did have use for was the feeling of his hand in her own, the way he smirked, or breathed. Every little movement he made told her a story that she buried in the back of her mind for safe keeping. “It would be an honorable death. I would make it quick.”

Never, did she want Adron to suffer.

She leaned sweetly into his touch and enjoyed the music as it slowed. Srina wasn’t tired, not even close, but nothing brought her more comfort than the touch of someone she trusted. It would have been even better had they been wearing less, and sparring, but this was nice. Silver eyes blinked widely, luminous, and a little startled when he warned her about underestimating him. “I do not.”, she insisted plainly, leaning forward to catch another slow kiss. She was glad for his hands about her waist. It was dizzying.

“I simply know myself—and I know you.”

They continued to sway, lightly, so that they were never quite still but not letting go. Her form remained pressed to his, her softness filling his every hard line, and she continued to nestle herself against him. He asked when she wanted to be tested and a light laugh pulled from betwixt her lips. It was airy, filled with something light, and touchable. “Testing is for younglings in school. You will be judged, Exarch.”

Srina could feel his hand moving up her spine and her shoulders rolled in response. Despite the relaxed nature of this diplomatic gala she still felt as if there were some sort of undue weight on her shoulders. As if there were something she had forgotten. How could she be bothered with it, however, when Adron was whispering in her ears like that? The noise she made in response was a half-laugh that seemed more like the chirruping of a bird. “Perhaps Now?”

Realistically, could they? Was there anywhere that would serve as a decent fighting area? The floor here was too slick for a proper battle and her footwear was less than desirable. She reached up with her free hand and tugged him down gently by his collar. Her lips brushed against his cheek, butterfly soft, before doing the same to his ear. “Adron…Why are you so eager for me to tear you apart?”, she let him go so he could straighten up, if he wished, but continued to dance nevertheless.

Srina was curious. Always. Especially, when she couldn’t decide whether she wanted to hit someone or kiss them.

Brayden Antares

B
Tags: [member="Alwine Lechner"] | [member="Faye Malvern"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
Wearing: XXX

Yet...it seemed the young wolf did not want an explanation. It was a curious reality for all of the yelling and dramatic flair she'd just put on display, but Brayden really didn't understand the nature of Lupines either. Silver-green eyes spared Alwine little more than a passing glance as she darted off into the distance. Instead, his gaze refocused on the not-sister bounding towards him and Faye. A soft exhale passed between his lips as Brayden slipped an arm around Faye's waist and leaned in close to her. "She's not..." The words choked in his throat. Faye definitely deserved the truth...the full truth, but this was hardly the place to get into the...lengthy conversation.

"Yep. She sure is," was the only act of recovery that the Endelaan native could manage in the moment. Forcing a smile onto his lips as he'd done so many times before, Brayden was quite certain that Faye would be able to feel his inner hesitation mixed with irritation at the woman's familiarity. He stole a brief glance at his not-sister's dress, but his smile remained. Even if it had been his actual sister, Brayden wouldn't have cared what she chose to wear. "You both look lovely."

Shifting his gaze to Faye, Brayden allowed his smile to settle into something more genuine, warm. It wasn't really an expression he could ever control around the woman that always caused his soul to stir. "We should probably be going beautiful." The Sith didn't even have a partial mind to explain to the rest of the guests what was likely in the drinks being served. The only thing Brayden wanted, needed in that moment was time alone with Faye. He'd gone far too long without speaking the truth, and he refused to let her live in the shadows for a moment longer.

Wearing: This ittie bittie white dress | Honey Boo Prototype Combat Boots
Wielding: 3 Czerka knives, in the boots.
Tags: [member="Brayden Antares"] [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Alwine Lechner"]

x7K6md.png
Madalena smiled from ear to her as Brayden complimented her dress. Her eyes though, remained fixed on the woman that was with him. There were a few things she could easily tell by a glance, such as the strength with the Force and the fact she had quite a bit of credits, but the really important stuff, like, would she treat her brother as he deserved to be treated, Madalena could not decide based on a few words alone.

"I'm sure you could, Faye," she tasted the woman's name on her tongue. The way Brayden was looking at her, she was sure she'd be seeing more of Faye in the foreseeable future, unless either Faye or Brayden did something the other would think was very stupid. "Any friend of Brayden's is always welcome over. I've got more stuff on my ship if you wanna give it a try before actually buying something. This open invitation comes with food, I make the best steaks and bantha wings in this part of the 'verse."

Lost momentarily in her own giggle, she almost missed the bit where Faye said she'd heard a lot about her. Madalena raised an eyebrow, looking at her brother. She was going to say that he had never mentioned Faye to her, but the last thing she wanted to do was embarrass him in front of a potential lady love. But he was definitely going to owe her one later.

Yet it seemed her attempt to not embarrass him was met with just... Him wanting to get away. Madalena frowned, obviously disappointed.

"Okay," she said, the smile turning into a most unhappy expression on her features, "but stop by tomorrow, Brayden? We haven't had a chance to sit together outside of a mission since you've gotten back."

Wearing: xxx | xxx
With: [member=Brayden Antares] | [member=Scherezade deWinter]
Post Seven

x0RlJP.png

Brayden slipped his arm around her waist and Faye couldn't help but cuddle into him. It felt entirely natural to have his hand on the sloping curve of her waist. His deep voice sounded out in her ear, but it was cut short suddenly. Faye glanced up at her lover, brows knitting together in mild confusion. What had he been trying to say? She could feel the awkward emotions radiating off him, there was something else there too. Hesitation? She had little time to think on it as Madalena walked up to the couple. Faye made a mental note to ask about it later, though she did feel a little apprehension about diving head first into his family life. He seemed less than keen to share at the present moment.

She smiled at his words and didn't really attempt to cover the faint blush that spread over her cheeks. Madalena spoke quickly and followed it with a charming giggle that made Faye laugh softly along with her. 'I'd love that. Food and a fashion show sounds like an amazing night. I'd love to get to know you a little better as well.'[SIZE=10pt] Was that too forward? She hoped not. Brayden didn't seem all together too pleased with Madalena's presence but maybe if Faye made an effort he'd be a little more inclined toward her. Perhaps it was all just a connection problem though she was hesitant[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] to make any wild assumptions.[/SIZE]

As Brayden spoke Faye turned her head to meet his eyes. His smile caused her own expression to break into a beaming grin from the casual smile that had been there before. 'Yes, I suppose we should. It is getting rather late.' Faye had no idea where or why Brayden wanted to go, but she could tell from his tone of voice that he wanted nothing more than to be with her, alone. She turned to look at Madalena, an apologetic look plastered on her expression. 'Fleeting though it was, it's been lovely to meet you. I'll make sure he stops by for a visit, maybe I can come too?' She slipped her hand over the top of his and met his eyes with an eager grin. [SIZE=10pt]Faye hoped her offer to join them would ease Brayden a little and perhaps make him more willing to agree. [/SIZE]

x0RlJP.png

Srina's lithe form may as well have been fastened to his own. He could find no reason to release the pristine woman from the grace of his arms. Each touch she gave him felt like a flake of snow, yet he knew she had none of it's fragility. As they swayed together, creating a scene of rhythm and grace he could not help but host a content smile, one that would not fade as long as they were together. She claimed that she would not underestimate him. The truth of her words were a sweet sting that he responded to well. A slow, paced kiss was shared before they finally parted so speak once again. It was true, Srina knew the man better than he knew himself at times. She certainly knew him better than he did when he stood with the Galactic Empire, but there was always the things she did not know.

"You may know who I am, my dear. However, even I do not know what I could be. I'm always changing, you know? If you're not vigilant I could surprise you." He teased, his hands massaging the small of her back periodically as they danced.

When she suggested they fight now, he let out an audible laugh. "No, not now. This isn't the proper place. But soon." He promised, not sure if he was not wishing to give up this moment or if he was more worried for their venue.

The Echani woman's curiosity shine once again and he gave her a knowing gaze in response to her question. "I'm eager to defeat you." He spoke, continuing their dance with a soft hand placed on the bottom of her cheek. "Very eager."

Brayden Antares

B
Tags: [member="Faye Malvern"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
Wearing: XXX

Brayden had forced himself to maintain a relatively neutral expression throughout Madalena and Faye's exchange. However, the longer it went on, the more his stomach twisted into knots. It was genuinely useless for Madalena and Faye to be setting up future encounters. This was not because Madalena was a bad person, but she was not his sister. The fact that Brayden maintained the facade was simply because it made things easier while he made his own preparations.

However, as was always the case, Faye's reassuring voice and the feel of her hand on his own stilled Brayden's thoughts. "Don't...drink anything here, Madalena." It was the best thing Brayden could think of to redirect the conversation away from Faye's offer of a future visit. "I'll give you a call tomorrow." The taller Endelaan native had not lied to the woman, but he also had refused to outright state he wouldn't be seeing her tomorrow.

Returning Faye's smile effortlessly, Brayden turned and began to guide Faye away from Madalena and the rest of the party. In time, they had disappeared from view altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom