Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mambo no. 5 [CIS Dominion of Thaere Privo | V-41]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFXZ618pU_0​

Plus 1's: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] & [member="Daisy Americus"]
Wearing: THIS

The Jedi would smile warmly when Madalena would greet him, wrapping his arms around her tightly in a bearhug that rivalled hers and perhaps more. The kiss was unexpected but he supposed he should at this point. It didn't stop his cheeks from reddening though as he would rub his cheek. Quickly getting his bearings, Josh would lean in and pucker his lips right in front of her own before stopping. Making some sort of kissy sound, he laughed a bit before he backed up, just teasing her as he usually did. She wasn't going to make him blush and get away with it, after all. Before she could finish her speech though, Madalena would be interrupted by another woman, who seemed to know her well. Watching her get the same treatment, Josh shifted a bit awkwardly but didn't say anything from there.

Daisy, she said. Wasn't this the Mandalorian woman she mentioned? Giving a warm smile, he would extend his hand to shake hers. "Josh. A pleasure to meet you, Daisy."

With that, Madalena would bring them drinks. He was happy she had remembered he wasn't drinking much for alcohol at the moment, and nodded his head in thanks. "Cheers" He spoke. Sticking to his ladies first mantra, Josh let the two ladies drink first before he would raise his glass. His nose itched though, and he would try and move his head to where he could try and stop it but to no avail.

"Aah... Aah... ACHOO!"

Josh sneezed, and accidentally dropped the glass which then went flying. While it's contents spilled, Josh managed to catch the glass with telekinesis and bring it back to his hand.

"My apologies, ladies. I probably just had something on the suit" Josh would apologize with a polite bow as he would fish a kleenex from his pants. "I'll grab another drink Maddy, it's no problem. You ladies coming?" He inquired as he would begin to make his way toward where he saw the bowls, keeping slow best he could to see if they were following behind before he did anything, or if they were going to tell him they'd catch up.

Wearing: xxx | xxx
With: [member=Gerwald Lechner] | [member=Taramaz Laurs]
Post One
x0RlJP.png
The confederacy seemed to throw a hell of a lot of parties and while most people would have complained it suited Faye extremely well. She had always been one for diplomacy and socialization, it was where she thrived. Most people were usually in a grand fettle when they were attending a party, Faye could feel their elation almost as easily as she could see it in the smile on their faces. It meant she felt safe and welcome instead of feeling all the pent up animosity or snide reactions under false expressions. She hadn't attended the party for any particular reason but there was one person she hoped to see tonight, though she doubted he would even be there in the first place. He didn't seem like the type to attend this kind of gathering.

As she traipsed the well lit path to the dance hall Faye couldn't help but hope that nothing would be spiked like it was the last time. It had made for an entirely wild and entertaining evening but she'd rather like to enjoy at least one party where her inhibitions were only affected by her choice of drink. Her heels clicked lightly against the paved stone and as she drew nearer she could hear the hum of a thousand conversations. She could feel the waves of emotion rolling out from the double doors like giant waves only to crash against her slender frame. If they were anything to go off tonight would be an interesting night indeed.

One bare shoulder shoved hard against the thick doors that kept the party hidden from sight. The second they creaked open bright lights flooded through them and cast her tanned face in a soft orange glow. Stepping through them was like walking through a velvet curtain into another realm entirely. Faye couldn't quite put her finger on it but something felt... wrong? Her quick eyes, turned a volatile amber to partly match her shimmering gold dress, scanned the crowd with little care for who was watching in return. They found what they were looking for, a familiar signature that radiated an all too familiar emotion. [member=Brayden Antares] and what appeared to be a girl entirely too young for him stood inches apart, making what Faye could only describe as puppy dog eyes at each other.

Anger bubbled up inside her like a volcano set to explode, but it quickly died down to a burning ember that sat in the pit of her stomach. Did she have any right to be mad? Nothing about the pair meeting on Geonosis had suggested they were a couple, or rather it had never been said in words. Faye had felt something though, maybe she was mistaken in thinking he felt it too? She couldn't have been mistaken, she felt him feel it. Was it all just a big joke? Who could control their emotions to the point where a natural empath couldn't tell the difference? The hot coal of frustration and anger stoked itself as she thought. Men were stupid. Well, most men were.

In that moment she set her mind on returning the favor, or at least doing something as equally hurtful. Sat at a table, watching her rather closely, was [member=Taramaz Laurs]. He would do perfectly. Faye set her jaw and turned on her heel to walk in his direction, her gaze remained set on the couple that had managed to ruin her night not five minutes in. Hot eyes pierced her face and dragged her amber orbs away from the distressing scene, where they met with something rather less distressing. The glint of a patterned glass caught her attention as the shaggy haired male lifted it in a toast. Faye's elegant fingers curled around a glass of her own as the waitress passed with a tray full. Being drunk likely wasn't a good idea right now but what harm could it do?

The rim of the glass obscured her vision as she took a deep drink from the bubbling liquid.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Wearing: This
With: [member="Faye Malvern"] | [member="Taramaz Laurs"]

x0RlJP.png

The massive giant smiled as it seemed the woman had taken notice of him. Gerwald drained the remaining contents as his feet carried him across the dance floor toward her. The crowd of bodies seemed to be getting in his way of making a new friend, one that he felt a sudden and immediate connection to. His eyes scanned the room and noticed that another man was eyeing her as well, and Gerwald decided the best thing he could do was arrive before the other could make a move. A sudden surge of his animalistic instinct to mark what was his kicked in. In no way was this woman his, in fact, Gerwald was quite cognizant of the fact this was not Katrine, but he moved toward her anyway.

Blue eyes did not stray from her once the crowd was out of his way. His feet were swift, the black leather wing tipped shoes he was wearing almost squeaking they were too new. Gerwald could not put a finger on the feelings which were stirring inside him. Lust, he knew what that was, Love he ventured that was a known feeling as well. Both did no adequately describe what he was feeling in the moment. As though he were on a mission of vital importance, Gerwald did not stop until he stood before the woman.

He looked down on her, because despite her heels, at six feet and seven inches, Gerwald towered of over most. Her heels gave her an advantage though, and standing with a woman that was now only six inches shorter than him. It was welcome, and the massive hair covered giant smiled because of it.

"I couldn't help but notice that something is bothering you," Gerwald looked toward the direction of where she had been to find his sister flirting with a man. "Shall I wrestle my sister away from him?"

Gerwald offered a small nod than introduced himself.

"I am Gerwald Lechner, miss, and I happy to make your acquaintance."

See with eyes unclouded by hate
Wearing: X
Tags: [member="Damsy Callat"]
Theme: X
x0RlJP.png
A'Runda felt awe struck that the love of his life would even speak to him, let alone provide him with her name. "Damsy..." He repeated to himself. "That's a lovely name. So Miss Damsy, is this you homeoworld or are you an official of the Confederacy like myself?" The well dressed Tusken asked, wondering if she was new to the Confederacy or not. Even with the rasp in her voice it was simply music to his hears. All the while the eyes behind his red lenses couldn't look away from her perfect features.

However, in addition to her name she provided him a beautiful smile and his heart melted at the sight of it. What were the chances that he would find a woman as lovely as her at a party like this, especially one willing to talk with someone like him. As he leaned against the counter he brought his hands together. He was further surprised that she didn't seem startled by his concealed nature. From his understanding people were less likely yo trust someone who was masked and wearing gloves. Although it was in no way difficult for him to see that she was no ordinary woman.

He wondered if she would ever feel the same way about him as he does about her. Perhaps A'Runda was just a hopeless romantic.

Brayden Antares

B
Tags: [member="Alwine Lechner"]
Wearing: XXX

Brayden smirked slightly. "Demon-twin. Probably no getting away from that nickname? It hardly seems fair as I've yet to think of one for you." The Endelaan native paused only briefly. "I will though. Don't you worry..."

Though Alwine expected that Brayden's appraisal of her appearance was in keeping with most males, it was not entirely true. He thought that she actually looked quite regal, not terribly unlike the memories he had of his mother. However, the Endelaan Prince shook off the thought rather immediately.

When Alwine offered him a cheers, Brayden lightly clashed Alwines mug against his glass, smiling thinly. "Cheers." Bring the mug to his lips, Brayden took a casual sip of the liquid. It was...different. It was both stronger and more savory than he'd expected. Having never sampled Mead, he thought it might instead taste akin to another drink he'd had at the Red Lady. The bartender had called it something different, but the exact name eluded him for the moment.

The moment he lowered the mug and allowed his eyes to fall on Alwine once more, the warming sensation that had been spreading through his body seemed to intensify. His heartbeat quickened considerably. At the edges of his memory, the fog of the rising heat within him was only briefly pushed aside by the feel of a familiar presence.

Shifting his silver-green gaze briefly, the bright orbs almost immediately fell on the retreating form of [member="Faye Malvern"]. He recognized her figure, and he acknowledged that the feeling drifting through his body seemed...well...it seemed highly relevant to some degree. However, the rest of his body forced his attention back to Alwine. "I..." Offering the woman her drink back, Brayden stepped in closer to the diminutive woman. "That was...delicious." With his free hand, Brayden lightly brushed an errant strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "I...think I'd like to get some air. Care to join me?"

Wearing: dress
Tags: [member="Brayden Antares"]

x0RlJP.png
"Your uncle calls me Little Wolf," Alwine said, deciding to give him a challenge, "my brothers call me the Angry Wolf. If you can come up with a nickname that does include the word Wolf in it, you will receive double credit."

Once the both of them had a taste of the other one's drink, Alwine found herself torn she wanted to look away, to avert her gaze from the demon-twin, yet at the same time she never wanted to stop staring at him. Something bubbled inside her, clawing against her skin, but it did not feel like danger. It felt as though invisible talons caressed her from the inside in a warm and safe manner, made so only by his presence.

The wolf blinked.

She had never felt such sensations before. She did not know how to interpret them, what to do with them other than keep staring at this tall man whose hair had nearly the same color as hers. The red on her cheeks only deepened when he suddenly came closer and touched her hair, and Alwine struggled to remind herself for the moment that she was meant to breathe. And yet, all that she wanted to breathe, was him. Did he know that Lupine had certain senses that were stronger compared to those of humans? Smell, for instance. She was certain she would never forget the smell of him. Ever. She wanted to bathe in it.

Her arms moved robotically as she took her drink back, taking a quick sip of her mead, never even realizing that Gerwald was so close, that Scherezade was so close, that there were other people around them at all. Since that first sip, it was as though the galaxy itself had vanished, and there were only she and Brayden.

Wordlessly, she nodded and took his arm, and the two made their way outside, where there was less noise, and less people, and again she felt like nobody else but them existed. Alwine had no gift of prose, but she wanted to find a way to freeze that moment and write poetry about it.

"I don't know how to dance," she suddenly said, blushing once more a she realized the music that was playing inside could be heard outside as well, "or… Do other things." What other things?! The wolf inside Alwine tried to paw at the surface, but she silenced it, taking another bold step to remove what last few inches remained between her and the demon-twin. "Show me?"

Brayden Antares

B

Brayden's facial features slowly contorted into a broad, mischievous grin. As they walked, the Sith Lord responded to Alwine's earlier statement regarding a nickname. "By the way, I cannot say I know appropriate words in any of the languages I know that speak to precisely who you are." Leaning into Alwine ever so slightly as they continued to walk towards the cool night air, Brayden similarly found the scent coming from Alwine's hair wafting into his nose.

Still cradling his glass of whiskey in his left hand, Brayden made a simple decision that spoke not only to how he currently saw Alwine but the impression he received during their initial meeting.

As they passed outside, Brayden took a deep inhale of the fresh air. He always felt cramped and constrained indoors. His entire being loved to be among nature. In a way, he supposed he shared that desire with Alwine and her kind.

"I don't know how to dance."

The declaration slowly drew Brayden's bright gaze and an easy smile.

"Or.... Do other things."

To that, Brayden found his pulse quickening instantly. A surge of desire began to spread through his body. However, he managed to prevent a full on outbreak for the time being.

"Show me?"

Releasing Alwine's arm, Brayden turned to face Alwine fully as he nodded his head slightly. "It would be my honor to share in those experiences with you." Brayden had, honestly, only learned to dance relatively recently himself. He'd done...other things a time or two, however. With the distance between them already closed further by Alwine, Brayden slipped his right arm around her waist, raising his left and signaling for her to intertwine her right hand with his left. "Follow my lead, Draiocht Wolf." Slowly, Brayden settled into leading Alwine into a simple waltz.

Wearing: xxx | xxx
With: [member=Gerwald Lechner] | [member=Taramaz Laurs]
Post Two
x0RlJP.png
The sweet wine cooled her throat as she drained the glass entirely, though it did nothing to quench the fire raging in her chest. Yet, by the time she had finished the glass, a strange sensation had taken hold of her. It wasn't exactly an emotion she could put her finger on which was strange considering the extent of her knowledge on the subject. The last drop of golden liquid was drained entirely and though she couldn't explain why Faye wanted more. Not more of the delicious alcohol that calmed her frayed edges, but more of that entirely indescribable sensation that bubbled it's way to the surface. Faye lowered the glass, her bright amber eyes meeting with Gerwald's stormy blue ones.

The noise of the party cut short suddenly, the hundreds of people surrounding them faded slowly into the background. Faye couldn't even remember what planet she was on. All of a sudden the entire Galaxy came to a complete stop. The only thing that remained was the heavy thud, thud, thudding of her heart trapped inside her chest and the tall, sandy haired man that introduced himself as Gerwald. Faye had to crane her neck to look at him properly but it was worth the strain. His eyes shimmered like a crystal clear pond catching the mid-morning sun, his skin looked as smooth as marble and the smile he wore took her breath away.

For once in her entire life Faye was lost for words. She practically stammered as she tried to speak. 'Bothering me?' Was there something bothering her? She couldn't quite remember. All she could focus on was the gentle rise and fall of his chest, the way his eyes lit up with the charming gaze he captivated her with and the deep rooted desire, no not desire, need to be with him in whatever way she could. Faye shook her head, snapping herself back into the half-formed reality Gerwald's stare had placed her in.

'Bothering me? No, not at all.' Her honey-suckle voice held a hint of confusion, though it was entirely overshadowed by her captivation for the man standing before her. Faye followed his eyes to the couple standing at the bar. It felt like she should know the muscular man leaning on the polished wood, but her recognition felt more like a dream than a memory. Though she wanted to look a little longer, to see if she could put her finger on it, she found her gaze drawing back to Gerwald. One hand reached out in greeting as her eyes met his once again. 'Faye Malvern. The pleasure is all mine, I assure you.'

x0RlJP.png
"Precisely who I am?" Alwine asked, looking at Brayden with a little bit of confusion. "What do you mean by that?" She was Alwine Lechner. She had revealed… Probably too much of herself in their initial meeting, but she was always who she always was; grounded, logical, ever analyzing the situation at hand, except… Well, except for now. Now, she felt like she was walking on clouds just because the demon-twin was with her, and she did not want to think deeply about any of it. She was feeling, and for once, her emotional repertoire was not limited to rage or concern about others.

Noticing the way he inhaled once the cool air caressed their faces, Alwine smiled. "Perhaps I shall take you hunting," she offered, "I'm too small as a wolf to carry anyone on my back, but I am certain you have the skills to keep up with me, whether I am in my human form or in my wolf."

Their glasses of mead and whiskey had somehow disappeared in all of that. His hand was around her, and Alwine could hear her heart beating in her ears. They were standing close, so close, and there was no way for them to be able to stand any closer unless they dropped their clothes. The Lupine was usually not shy about being nude in social situations, but now the mere thought of it rose blush to her cheek.

Slowly, she followed his lead. Not only did she not know how to dance; she had never attempted it before either. But with Brayden leading them, she felt secure. More than once did she look down to follow his legs, her head bumping delightfully into his chest, drawing a laughter or a giggle from her. But after several silent counts, she managed to keep up without looking down, her chocolate eyes gazing up into his silver-greens again.

"When I left Stewjon, I thought I would find several strong men and ask them for their seed, and bare forth strong Lupine children who did not share their entire genes with each other," she murmured quietly, still looking at him, "mostly sons, so they could spread their seed around the galaxy and bring forth other strong Lupines," she paused, inhaling. The wolf in the back of her mind tried to paw her again, to tell her that it was overly silly to be sharing this. But Alwine did not find this silly at all. "And now I suddenly find myself wanting only you and yours, and to give you me and mine." After a quick pause, she added; "this is highly illogical," and rose on the tips of her toes, trying to discover what his lips tasted like.

Brayden Antares

B

As they danced or at least...attempted to dance with the occasional misstep of Alwine, Brayden found himself relaxing and laughing along with her. In the midst of all that, he prepared to respond to Alwine's earlier statements. The idea of running through the wilderness on a hunt was certainly appealing, pulling a genuine smile to his lips. Before he could respond to her query about his earlier statement, however, Alwine launched into her own rhetoric.

Even as she spoke and pressed her body against his own, Brayden found it increasingly hard to focus on anything she was saying. There was a wild beauty to Alwine, a quiet strength that seemed to speak to his soul. It was when her statements quickly shifted towards the reproduction of her species that the Sith felt a slight flutter in his heart. He couldn't quite describe it at first, but as his bright gaze watched her chocolate orbs, slowly getting lost in the depth of their warmth, Brayden began to understand the sensation. The concept of mating on his homeworld was...diverse. Physical relations between inhabitants of Endelaan were natural, happening frequently. In producing offspring, however, there were cultural norms. This was especially true in the case of members of the royal family.

Mating for the sake of producing viable, strong offspring was a reality. However, mating for the sake of love, eternal devotion was just as prevalent. Though the spiked alcohol had sent Brayden's entire body into overdrive, contorting his mind into little more than a love-drunk male, it did not remove his memory and devotion to the way of his people. The unity of Warrior and Sorceress or vice versa as the model for producing a truly competent bloodline.

Lost in these thoughts for a moment, the idea faded as Alwine rose up, her lips seeking his own. Pulled from his mental thoughts, Brayden allowed the contact to initiate, bending down to press his lips firmly but softly to those of Alwine. As the embrace initiated, Brayden stopped the movement of his body, allowing his left hand to release her right. Slowly, it snaked up her toned back until it came to gently cradle the back of Alwine's neck, his right hand gently pulling her body tighter against his own.

In that moment, however, something began to scratch aggressively at the back of his mind. For the time being, he was mostly able to ignore the sensation.

~ Location: Staircase landing, just inside ~
~ Wearing: Chiton / Hair ~
~ Status: Uninfluenced by Thyd {god of desire} ~
~ Drinking: Bothan grain wine ~
~ With: [member="Sigrid Forsberg"] ~

Just go, Eucha, she remembered him saying in the Ranger's voice. It'll be fun. Trust me.

After catching her wondering the halls of the Silver Rest for the first time in weeks, Idris hastily, almost rudely, excused himself from speaking to a trainee and jogged to catch up with the Sargus Novian padawan. It did take a while, but he finally convinced her to attend a Confederate party on [SIZE=10.5pt]Thaere[/SIZE] Privo. Admittedly, he didn't know what exactly had been going on with her for the past month or so, but she had told him enough about her Shadow training and the myths of her people to tell that the setting reality that was her chosen path was hitting her hard.

War was nonexistent nowadays on Sargus Novis--in fact, violence was criminalized--and the mission of the Shadows had come to conflict with her core beliefs. Gods knew that Eustachya had tried to reconcile them. But she couldn't. And because of that, she felt like she had let down her patron, the Jedi, and her kin.

Even though a last-minute forest training camp had not allowed him to accompany her, Eustachya was grateful that he had convinced a captain of another group, the Beserkers, to take his place. She wasn't quite sure how he had done so, but [SIZE=10.5pt]hopefully[/SIZE] it had not involved trickery. The naive Sargus Novian would have enjoyed herself perfectly fine alone.

Or maybe not; she would have broken down all by herself, for she was still acclimating to leaving her homeworld for another, a process that was only exacerbated by her self-imposed shut-in in her dormitory. In any case, however, [SIZE=10.5pt]hopefully[/SIZE] Sigrid wouldn't grow to hate this and, by association, Eustachya or Idris.

"Captain Forsberg," Eustachya began slowly, trying to not fumble the address--she knew it to be proper, at least until she was told otherwise, but it was somewhat rare for a Sargus Novian to have a title, and unheard of for them to have a surname. Feeling somewhat burdensome as well, she glanced up at the Valkyri with a gracious smile. "Regardless of what Sergeant Rozveeil may or may not have asked of you, you do not have to forgo the festivities on my account."

will you sink down to me?
Form: Humanoid
Wearing: Fish Net (literally); hair
Tag: [member="A'Runda"]
Mermaid_Divider.png

Lovely? Her name?

That was a new one.

A steely silver blush crept across her cheeks, thanks to her unusual biology. "T-thank you..." she muttered, voice cutting out certain syllables because of her low octave. To try to recover and distract A'Runda from her flush, she took a short sip of her water.

Damsy looked up to continue at a normal volume and answer the Tusken's question, but she was cut short by the unexpected fluttering of her heart. In an instant, she wasn't wanting to make just a friend anymore, but something else--a mate. It didn't look like A'Runda's wrappings would lend themselves well to swimming, but logic had already gone to the wind.

"My home is Kamino," she said truthfully. For all intents and purposes, it now was. Even before she had been brought out of her medical coma it had been for a long time and was meant to remain so. "I'm a Dauntless Comando." Out of curiosity and newfound love, Damsy tiled her head. She was new to this world, that of the Confederacy, and was a recent returner to that of the greater galaxy. In such, she wanted to educate herself a bit in CIS military structure, but she wanted much more to know specifically about the man before her. "What are you?"

x0RlJP.png
"You're very welcome" He replied as she thanked him. He listened to her respond his question from before. A'Runda also caught a brief moment where she seemed to cut herself off after looking back at him. He really hoped it wasn't something she saw wrong with him. But she didn't seem scared, just a little surprised.

"Ahh, I'll be honest, I don't really know much of Kamino, I hear it's covered in a body of water farther then the eye can see. It actually sounds like the opposite of my home world Tatooine." A'Runda wouldn't let himself ramble though as he wanted to listen more from her. Only replying when he saw fit. "So you also make up part of the CIS forces. I'm a Knights Obsidian, an adjudicator specifically." Then he heard the question most people that knew him asked.

"Oh, I'm a Human, one who was adopted into Tusken Society at a very young age. That's why I'm covered in these wrappings, part of my Tusken background." He however, didn't feel like he needed to ask the same question. I figured that she was at least near-human. Given the slight differences he has picked up on while ogling the love of his life. But to him it didn't matter one bit. She was beautiful in his eyes.

Tag: [member="A'Runda"]
Mermaid_Divider.png
A Knight Obsidian. One of the Force Sensitives of the Confederacy. Damsy had never met a Force user outside of her family, and she had admittedly held onto some healthy amount of fear of the Force, specifically of the Darkside, though her unrestrained emotions told her that A'Runda was perfectly safe. Again, she smiled and nodded but didn't comment, for she didn't know what to say.

But the Tusken society? Hailing from Tattooine? She had heard of neither before. But at least she understood the human part. "At least you're natural," Damsy mused, coughing as she gave a little laugh like that was a joke, like she wasn't jealous in her own way.

Though maybe he wasn't. Maybe his wrappings were similar to her residual scales. Something that made them different from other beings.

Damsy couldn't help but succumb to the instinctual need to find out. She rose her hand, aiming to touch A'Runda's exposed wraps, but quickly thought better of it upon remembering a certain Kaminoian doctor's reaction to her touching him without permission. Granted, back then, she still had had one talon slowly retracting into her nail bed from being taken out of kolto.

"Sorry," she muttered again. "I haven't ever met anyone like you. Like, but not like, me."

x0RlJP.png
Natural, that was probably the first time someone had refereed to him like that. Despite being a full blooded human he'd honestly never considered himself very natural, since he wasn't biologically Tusken. That's why some like him, who were brought into the society and culture added traditional Tusken tattoos. To make themselves feel more like their clan.

Then he watched as she brought a hand up, which caused him to freeze, and hold his breath. Was she going to unmask him, right here right now? Should he let her? Was it worth the feeling of humiliation he'd experience as a Tusken was to never expose their skin outside of their home? Especially in such a public setting. He wasn't sure if he'd be angry or not. Would it be worth it though, letting himself feel humiliated like that in exchange of getting a more clear view of the love of his life without the lens in front of his eyes.

However, he may never know now as she pulled her hand back and apologized. He felt kinda bad for her almost as her curiosity almost got the best of her. A'Runda was sure she wasn't the only person who'd wanted to do that. But never before would he have been so willing for it to happen, and be rather okay with it.

Looking into her eye through his lens he spoke to her. "It's okay Damsy..." He was beginning to feel a troubled past from her, a sort of lack of self acceptance. Perhaps there really was more in common between the two of them then he originally though. Despite him coming from a world of dune seas and hers being covered by actually seas. One could say it was a little poetic. "Believe me when I say, I'd let you remove my mask if the setting wasn't so public." His voice was rather soft and genuine as he spoke.

x0RlJP.png
Life as she had known it had ended the morning she had walked with Varick into their house in Stewjon to find their brother had abandoned them. Life as she had known it had ended the moment Gerwald returned and he with Varick took her out of that prison and the three of them killed their mother. And now Alwine felt as though life as she knew it had ended now that her lips touched Brayden's, and he was no longer the demo-twin, but a man, and the world around her shattered and rebuilt like her bones when she shifted, into something much more delightful, something much more right.

Brayden's hand against her back send a vortex of heat through her body, and for a moment she wondered why he had to pull her closer when her body tried to shove as close as possible against his as it was. For the first time in her life, Alwine wished she could cast spells, so she could freeze the moment forever and remain right where they were.

When the kiss at last broke, the petite woman did not let her body fall back. She continued to stand there, the heat rushing through her body, burning her from the inside out, and all she could do was gasp, not knowing what to do with these sensations and emotions, not knowing it was even possible to feel to so violently strong.

"Draiocht," she suddenly said, looking up at Brayden, her headmoving aside like a wolf taking an interest in a new and shiny object, "You called me a Draiocht Wolf. What does Draiocht mean?"

Brayden Antares

B
Tags: [member="Alwine Lechner"] | [member="A'Runda"] | [member="Damsy Callat"] | [member="Eustachya"] | [member="Gerwald Lechner"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Lirka Ka"] | [member="Vyra Silara"] | [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Daisy Americus"] | [member="Taramaz Laurs"]

For several moments, timed seemed to stop. Brayden's body swelled with a powerful emotion. Due to his extensive training with his first master, he was able to pinpoint the swell of emotion, of feeling that took over his body the closer he was to Alwine. It was like it...began in his blood, flowing throughout his body. Eventually, like his blood, the feeling swelled to encompass all of his internal organs and finally his mind. However, as the sensation reached his mind, there was a scratch, an itch of something else at his subconscious.

Zoma, Brayden's first master of roughly eighteen years, was a Fallanassi..or had been, at least. Through Zoma, the Endelaan native had also eventually become a Master of the White Current. Illusions and stealth were things that came easily to him, but he rarely utilized either...preferring a more direct approach to most situations. He'd spent enough time hiding in his life. Still, as Zoma was the first to encounter Brayden after he emerged from The Darkness, the teachings of Zoma were arguably the strongest in the Prince's psyche; second only to the memories and love passed on to him by his mother and the natural connection he shared with his sister.

In the present situation, the realities of Brayden's past were relevant only because of the strong illusions his subconscious instinctively pushed into the Sith Lord's conscious mind when it fell under threat of the mysterious substance in everyone's drinks. In an instant, images of his first interaction with [member="Faye Malvern"] on Geonosis returned to him. The literal memories were crystal clear, Brayden could almost feel everything that he had felt then; nervous, excited. The heat that started to fill his brain was not of the heat that spread through his body from his drink. It was not for Alwine.

As the reality took hold of him, Brayden's eyes instinctively opened and he slowly broke the kiss. However, he made no move to end the embrace, instead gazing off to a point behind Alwine with an absentminded expression as she lowered back down to her normal height. Fortunately, it would probably only appear to her as if he'd seen something in the distance of the wilderness.

The next series of images that assaulted him were mostly of his own imagination's making during his first interaction with Faye. Closing his eyes, Brayden attempted to wrestle with the confusion, the raging battle of emotions occurring within his very soul. There were many a strong spell...strong enough to blind, deceive, or alter nearly entirely. However, the one thing that would always be difficult to effect for very long depending upon strength was in fact the soul. Brayden did not know it yet, but it was the threat of a deeper intimacy with Alwine that had forced his very being into self-defense mode.

When Alwine asked about Draiocht, Brayden was so lost in his thoughts that he had nearly forgotten he had said it. "What?" Looking down at Alwine, it was not the Lupine that he saw. Instead he was presented with the image of Faye. In response to this, Brayden released his embrace of Alwine and stumbled backwards. "What?"

An intense pain began to surge through his mind and his body as...something inside of him attempted to fight back. The Sith Lord had no idea if it was a warning, a reaction, a disease, whatever. There had been rituals which he engaged in on Phindar. Ancient rituals that he'd never heard of, never known of. Then again...nobody really knew much of anything about Phindar, not really. Collapsing to his knees, Brayden's large frame lowered until his forehead rested against the cool ground, hands going to either of his ears.

As the pain swelled immensely and the images of Faye and himself continued to roll through his mind with greater speed, Brayden placed his hands over his ears. His breathing started to quicken considerably. He wasn't aware of it, but his force presence started to expand and react with the environment around him as a result of the outpouring of emotion. Love for Alwine? Love for Faye? Back and forth with such intensity that he felt like his literal mind would melt. It was not long before through the Force and outloud, the Prince of Endelaan screamed something at the very top of his lungs. Loud enough to be heard and felt in the minds of all those present.

"STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!"
STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

Tag: [member="A'Runda"]; [member="Brayden Antares"]
Mermaid_Divider.png
Damsy looked up from having adverted her gaze to the ground shyly. "I thought I was the only one who had something on top of my skin," she said. Between Krant and Kamino, Damsy had obviously not had time, or means, to get out very much. The only species that existed in her mind were humans, Shi'ido, Kaminoians, whatever she was, and most recently Lupines and Tuskens.

She tilted her head the opposite way that she had just done so. "I got...excited."

She offered after straightening her neck, only slightly aware of A'Runda's past momentary panic, "You can touch my scales. They don't hurt anymore."

Damsy looked away shortly to glance around the room. If she was looking for anyone else, the fogginess of her land vision would have made it impossible, and it actually did the same in looking for him with her sight, but Damsy's strong smell gave her a good idea of whereabouts her father, [member="Darth Metus"], stood. Why she turned her head his direction she did not know, but she did wonder if he would like the conversation that she was having. To be sure, it wasn't hurting anyone, and she had come to make friends--she had just begun to feel much more than she had bargained for for A'Runda.

It might have been foolish, but Damsy knew that A'Runda was the reason she could morph. She would learn how to walk better to be with him. All the pain from her creation had been worth it if it had culminated to this encounter.

Her thoughts were cut short by an agonizing scream from somewhere within the room. Her ears had barely pointed her to the source before a splitting headache caused her to lose focus. She, as well, fell to her knees, groaning in raw agony.

Tags: [member="Brayden Antares"] | [member="A'Runda"] | [member="Damsy Callat"] | [member="Eustachya"] | [member="Gerwald Lechner"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Lirka Ka"] | [member="Vyra Silara"] | [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Daisy Americus"] | [member="Taramaz Laurs"]

x0RlJP.png
Her wolf might have not been on the outside, but her ears perked up in confusion nonetheless when Brayden asked what. What? And then he stumbled back, the warmth that had cascaded over her body from the front suddenly vanishing, giving way to the air that suddenly felt so cold. Her thin arms reached forward, trying to catch him, but there was suddenly too much distance between them.

"Brayden?" the wolf asked, the confusion all too easy to her in her voice, suddenly sounding not quite like the strong ad confident person she usually sounded like.

Something was happening with the demon-twin, but neither Alwine nor her wolf could understand what it was. She could see there was a struggle happening within him. Had she said something wrong? Had she stepped on his foot too hard?

"Vel'bol zhah xusst?" she asked, so bewildered by the sudden change of tone that she did not even realize she was not speaking in Basic anymore. She took a few steps forward, trying to reach him, and suddenly he was on the ground, his forehead pressed to the tiles of the floor.

Alwine dropped to her knees immediately, not carrying for the destiny of her dress in such a manner, a hand delicately placed on Brayden's shoulder. But then he was screaming.

Lupines had incredibly sensitive hearing. As a result, loud sounds could often hurt them, sometimes outright debilitate them. And Brayden was screaming. She could hear it in her ears and inside her body and down to the very depths of her soul.

"Brayden!" Alwine tried to scream over him, her hands moving to cover her ear as her upper body pressed against his back, trying to calm him down, "Venorsh! Venorsh!" And now her screams joined with him, all the happy warmth she had felt but moments go no concentrated inside her ears with nothing nice about them, the pain making her feel like her head would explode within moments, "Brayden!!!"

Tags: [member="Damsy Callat"] [member="Brayden Antares"]

x0RlJP.png
A'Runda looked back at her as she pulled her gaze back up to him. Despite having just met the beautiful women he felt not only love for her, but a sort of kinship as well. Then he was once again taken by surprise some as she offered to let him touch her scales.

She would let him actually feel her perfect form? A'Runda thought to himself. For a moment he wasn't sure what to do, but the drive to know more about her beauty overpowered him.

At first he gently reached up some with his hand, however, he quickly remembered that it was gloved. He didn't want to feel a dulled sense thanks to his glove though, he wanted to the real thing. Pulling his hand back a little he looked down at it, and thought to himself. 'Was it really worth it?' After thinking that question to himself he easily found the answer he was looking for. Yes, yes it was. Sometimes rules were meant to be broken, and this was one of those times.

Still hesitantly, A'Runda brought his other hand to the glove and just began to pull it off...then a painfully loud scream came from within the room. The initial shock he felt not just from the noise but from a sense in the first froze the Tusken still for a moment. Snapping his head back, and looking away from Damsy for the first time he laid eyes on her, A'Runda's eyes narrowed to see who dared ruin the moment. [member="Brayden Antares"] was the source of the scream. Part of A'Runda in his passionate state wanted to make his way over and sock'em in the face for shouting like that and ruining the moment. But for him, there were more important matters at hand.

Turning back to face Damsy he saw her beginning to fall on her knees. In a sudden act of compassion A'Runda swooped in and caught her before she made it to the floor. "Damsy!" He exclaimed as he caught her, Letting her rest against him instead. He could feel and hear her agonizing groans. Practically keeping her up with a hug, the Tusken would simply decide to wait it out and see if it got better. Being a little unsure now on what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom