Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mambo no. 5 [CIS Dominion of Thaere Privo | V-41]

Everyone else had their great connections, feeling all the kinds Lirka never has naturally: so cute, so precious. And of course she was partially deaf after a few escapades with the CIS so she didn’t hear the screaming (or didn’t care, always hard to tell with her). Because for once Ka was infatuated with someone.

Herself.

Amusingly enough her great tower of empty glasses and bottles had given the Sephi enough of a mirror for her to see herself. And with the amount of booze in her system she had mistaken it for another Sephi: now if it was the drugs or the booze making it happen was another matter entirely,

Instead, Ka spoke grossly slurred Sephi at the “woman”, not noticing or just not caring that all her movements were mirrored and got no response. She was currently rambling about being a pit fighter so she expected no response to begin with: perfect storm to look even more like a lunatic.

Brayden Antares

B
Tags: [member="Alwine Lechner"] | [member="A'Runda"] | [member="Damsy Callat"] | [member="Eustachya"] | [member="Gerwald Lechner"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Lirka Ka"] | [member="Vyra Silara"] | [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Daisy Americus"] | [member="Taramaz Laurs"]
Wearing: XXX

Brayden could not hear Alwine or even feel her touching him for several moments. The only thing that his entire being knew in that moment was immense, unbearable pain. Somewhere around the fourth time that Alwine screamed his name, the onslaught of images and associated motions began to weaken, subside. As Brayden's blood-curdling scream dissipated, he was left with only one image. It was [member="Faye Malvern"], smiling contently at him atop a fluffy pillow, rapped in sheets that Brayden's brain told him were made of the softest cotton he'd ever felt.

One more yelling of his name from Alwine and the Sith Lord's eyelids snapped open. Slowly, Brayden raised his head off the ground, a hand still stabilizing his body against it. As his bright gaze searched the space around them, realization started to settle over him once more. He could feel Alwine's body against his own. Slowly, the Endelaan native began to turn to regard the woman, now sitting on the ground with his hands stretched behind his body. "Alwine..." Brayden said the name as if he was tasting it, trying it out for the first time. His mind was still something of a jumbled mess. The effects of whatever had been put into his drink were not completely gone. They lingered like small aftershocks.

However, there was now an almost overwhelming sense...no...desire to seek out another. As his the fog that had settled over him cleared slightly, Brayden realized he had seen the woman earlier at this very event. Yet...Brayden stayed where he was for a moment, his silver-green eyes lightly dancing over the soft features of concern on Alwine's face. "I'm...I'm sorry. Did I...hurt you?" In that moment, Brayden had no idea that his scream had reached far beyond the veranda. Other than to make this inquiry, Brayden did not make any further motion towards the woman.

Yes, the thought of the kiss still drifted through his mind, he knew it had happened. The subtle tenderness of it still lingered on his lips, quietly pushing him to seek more, much more, but the strength of his subconscious had been fully unleashed. In that moment, there was a voice inside his head, clear and powerful.

You were careless, My Prince. Better care must be taken lest the whole of Endelaan come under threat from your lack of attention to detail.

Blinking several times, Brayden offered a silent response. He recognized the voice. It belonged to Arash but...Arash was practically an entire galaxy away, and this was certainly the first he'd spoken since his departure from Phindar. Arash? Arash! I don't. I do not understand.

For all your strength, My Prince, you are still naive in the ways of the galaxy. Search within yourself. You can find the truth should it not already be obvious. My presence is always with you. Distance and time are constructs you must release yourself from.

Just as quickly as his familiar's presence had appeared within his mind, it seemingly vanished entirely. Exhaling heavily, Brayden finally gave Alwine his full attention, slowly getting to his feet. "Something isn't right, Alwine." His gaze turned towards the interior of the party, a handful of gazes settled in their direction. Turning back to Alwine, he posed a question. "Do you feel...what do you feel?" Though Brayden had certainly asked the question, his attentions were still wandering. The Sith Lord most certainly did not prefer to have his mind manipulated or in any way toyed with. The longing for Alwine certainly still pulsed beneath the surface of his skin, but his more immediate intrigue in the moment was neither romantic nor sexual. He wanted...he needed to know what his subconscious was trying to tell him...what his familiar had confirmed.

When he reached back into the recesses of his own memory to attempt further communication with Arash, he did not find the creature's presence. Instead there was another, familiar...intimately familiar, even. In that moment, it was a simple affair of expanding his presence once more, gradually this time. As he sat on the ground, Brayden's mind groped through his surroundings...until it found what it was seeking.

Objective: Get love drunk?
Tags: [member="Srina Talon"]

x0RlJP.png

In the halls of these events that threatened to spill into the early mornings of the next day Adron was reminded of his home. Not Serenno, yes that was his homeworld, but here and now he was reminded of his family's estate that was built into the most North most mountain ranges of the planet. Blackgate Manor had been a chillingly stunning estate with few equals. It's halls were often opened to host some of the most influential lords and ladies of the galaxy. These events where were more territory and wealth was gained and lost than in any war. Strategic and cunning these events held mystery, entertainment, and the higher level of stimulation.

The sounds of music flooded Adron's ears and reminded him so vividly of those days. Even as a child he was a key piece in the forging and shattering of alliances. A slight smile came to his face as he thought of this. On most evenings Adron would be joined by @Alessandea Creed. A woman whose mindset for these events were as keen as his own. However, this time Alessandra was not able to stand by his side. So he had asked someone to join him who gave off a nearly equal presence, [member="Srina Talon"]. Srina was a daughter of Eshan, which meant she was a being of elegance and grace, as well as deadly intent. He glanced down to the woman and offered a warm smile. “It's equal can be found, but not at a cheap price.” He remarked, his cane ever letting off that same soft tapping sound it gave out.

At Srina's mentioning of the wine Adron let out a soft chuckle. He gestured to the fountain with a certain gleam in his eyes. “Now that, I can appreciate.” Adron was certainly a man who enjoyed his drink, yet something of the sort was not outside the realm of his own mind. Srina had a way of lowering Adron's guard in a way only she could do, in some instances it was a welcomed feeling, to truly have a friend. Her question was aimed out of kindness and received with a slight nod. “Honestly? There has just been a lot going on. With my sister's return to me and my rise to Exarch I feel like i've gained some stability. Something I have needed for a while. Not to mention Alessandra, she…” Adron trailed off, wondering if the woman would be able to understand. It was not that Srina was difficult to talk to, merely her understanding emotions was a bit different than most. “She's important to me. When we crashed there was more than a few times I thought we might die and all I could think was…. I was failing her if I let her come to harm. I knew what it meant but I didn't really want to believe it.

Anyway with my sister and Alessandra, I think I'm ready to start rebuilding my House.” The last bit he threw into the sentence casually as they made their way to the fountain. He had already decided he wanted to further his House with Alessandra, there were just too many fears from past experiences that led him to proceed slowly. “I'm going to find a world and build it from the ground up. Then my House will have a place to lay it's new foundations.” His words held a certain assurance with them that came with another of his empowering smiles.

And you?” He asked, taking her hand into his and thumbing a rather new bauble that had come into play recently. “How much longer will Talon be your name?” He asked with a rather amused smile. He knee of Srina's relationship with Aryn Teth, and while he had never met the man he knew Srina to be a good judge of one's character and intentions. He placed a hand on her chin before arching a brow at the woman. “Anything I can do to help things along? I'll spare no expense if you mean to take that route.” He spoke of a wedding, one that if taken up by his hands would shake the very foundations of the galaxy.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Wearing: This
With: [member="Faye Malvern"]

x0RlJP.png

The pleasure was both of theirs, though Gerwald was not going to argue with the the woman over that fact. It had not taken long for either to make some sort of physical contact, though the scene that Gerwald had inquired about faded well into the background of what was right in front of them. The sound of his heart beating in his chest was like the beat of the wardrum he often heard on Stewjon. The steady, but violent, rhythm overshadowed anything else that surrounded him, and only grew louder as he took the woman's soft and noble hand into his calloused war fashioned palm. He bowed to kiss the top of her hand, and as he came back up his eyes fell into her own once more.

She was captivating, as was her gaze. The angle of her jaw, and was strong and only enhanced the beauty that her face radiated. Gerwald could not call it desire in the moment, nor want, desperation perhaps, but the feeling was strong, and too powerful to ignore. Opening his arm to her, Gerwald slipped her arm into his, and without a word or permission began to lead the dark haired woman out toward the massive gardens which littered the estate.

The plants were nothing like Gerwald had ever seen before, but there was no faculty in his mind to be able to describe them. While he should have been able to appreciate the woman and the vibrant, exotic plants which radiated colors which were almost unnatural, Gerwald could not. Faye Malvern had managed to capture every bit of his attention, and the things which troubled him before the party were gone.

"This is going to seem extremely forward, but I feel as though I am drawn to you... and I find myself wondering how someone so ravenously beautiful finds herself alone in a room full of people?"

Gerwald had no issue with breaking the ice. He had gone to her, he had introduced himself first, and he was the one to lead them away from the party. Nothing in his mind would become an obstacle to whatever was happening in the moment. The fact his sister was at the party was gone, Madelena... or Scherezade, whoever she was, was a distant memory. Katrine's absence at the event no longer seemed to bother him either. The only thing that pulled his glance back toward where they had just been was a voice in his mind and scream of stop, but even that could not distract or deter his attention from the woman he was with. Gerwald simply kept moving away from the party for a much more private setting.

There was an alcove, deep along the garden trail. When they arrived Gerwald pulled them into it, his eyes lost in hers once more. Not even the stars above them could pull him away from the vision of her gaze. Time stood still, and for a moment it was though everything around them froze. A hand went to her arm as another wrapped around her waist to bring their bodies closer together. He wondered if she would rebuff him, or push him away, but until she did, Gerwald knew they were set on a course to collide.

x0RlJP.png
|| <3 Attire <3 ||
|| <3 Music <3 ||
|| <3 Sipping <3 ||
Sugarberry Wine (laced with love potion)
|| <3 Tag <3 ||
[member=Darth Metus]

And quite suddenly, the enchanting beauty of the architecture melted away with the rest of the party, and there was only him. Metus, her dear friend--

..No, no. So much more! In fact, she was certain she’d absolutely die from ardor if he grinned at her like that again.

“Mm,” she murmured with a closed, coy smile behind her goblet as she indulged in another generous sip. Vyra glowed at the Vicelord, coffee eyes shining with adoration, her voice simply gooey with the kind of fondness reserved for those deeply, stupidly in love. “Far too long indeed, but I’m quite well… now that you’re here,” she cooed, drawing closer and lightly resting a hand on his arm. “I was worried you wouldn’t make it tonight, I’m not sure I could’ve gone on another moment without you! And you look fabulous, by the way, darling,” she beamed, though she couldn’t tear her eyes from his face. That fine, handsome face.

Wearing: xxx | xxx
With: [member=Gerwald Lechner]
Post Three
x0RlJP.png
She had to catch her breath when his lips grazed against the soft skin on the back of her hand. Faye wasn't very surprised to find it was shaky and slow, drawn out to an impossible length of time. Despite this she still felt entirely breathless. It felt like his hand belonged there, like it was made to fit hers and hers alone. The feeling was all too familiar, though she couldn't quite place where she had experienced it before. Gerwald's arm slipped around hers and as they walked Faye felt like she was floating on a cloud. Each step was more graceful than the last, her hips swaying softly in time with the click of her heels. She had no idea where they were going but Faye didn't have the mind to care, nor did she want too.

A warm smile came over her expression as they stepped into the garden. A thousand different plants attacked her senses with a smell so floral she felt dizzy with it. She took every one of them in as they made their way slowly through the winding path that led to the center of it all. Gerwald's voice tickled her ear, it sounded like soft waves crashing against a sandy beach or the pitter patter of heavy rain against a glass window. Faye enjoyed it so much that her cheeks began to turn a deep rouge, spurred on by the subject of his conversation. 'I think I rather like forward. I feel the same way.' She turned to face him, catching a calloused hand in her own supple one and flashed him a lovesick smile. 'I wasn't supposed to be alone, though for some reason I can't remember who I was supposed to be meeting. Or why I can't remember...'

Faye knew exactly why she couldn't remember. The tall handsome man standing in front of her with his ocean blue eyes that forced her heart to skip a beat every time they caught her own, he was the reason why. A sudden scream of stop forced her to turn her head, though she couldn't figure out which direction it was coming from. 'Did you hear that?' It had sounded like it came from her own head, but why would that be so? Nothing about her wanted to stop, nothing about her wanted the moment to end. The voice had sounded so familiar though, it had sounded like it was talking directly to her. Gerwald guided them into an alcove, tall branches with beautiful blooming flowers formed an archway overhead, but Faye wasn't looking at the flowers anymore, nor was she thinking about the voice.

Her eyes had found his again. Her heart was racing so quickly she was sure it had stopped entirely. Each breath she took shook her whole body from head to toe and made her feel dizzy. Gerwald snaked a hand around her waist and, if it weren't for that fact she would have crumbled at his touch. Faye drew her eyes up and looked at the man through thick black eyelashes, she felt giddy with an emotion so powerful she couldn't entirely understand the forces at work, she didn't really want to understand. Faye wanted to be closer to him still, her body pressed against his with a fervent desperation. Despite the golden heels adorning her feet Faye had to stand on her tiptoes to reach for what she truly desired, a taste of his full lips.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Wearing: This
With: [member="Faye Malvern"]

x0RlJP.png

Gerwald just nodded in reply to the question. He had heard the word, he had heard stop, but Gerwald had kept moving anyway. There was no reason for them to stop when the shout was not meant for either of them. Everything about the moment and the night were not what Gerwald had expected to find when he arrived, but he was happy for the interruption that Faye had provided. As they walked through the gardens the only thing Gerwald could think about was how much he desired the woman he was with, needed her, and was desperate for her.

As their bodies pressed close Gerwald was overwhelmed with the sensations of arousal. She was beautiful and desirable to be sure, and as they grew closer together Gerwald could only think about one thing.

His eyes fell to her lips as she pressed upward onto her toes. He wet his own with his tongue in anticipation before meeting her soft and moistened lips. There was no hesitation as they met on mutual terms. Gerwald deepened the kiss the moment he took it, and woke a passion inside of himself that he had long forgotten. His wolf was awakened, desperate to be free.

Teeth clamped down on Faye’s lip as Gerwald broke the kiss. His eyes looked into hers desperately wanting more. Thoughts filled his mind of what it was he was after, projections he saw fit to leave open for discovery if she was in tune with the force. Gerwald had never really searched for it, and decided as he took a second kiss that he would brush his presence against hers to see if she was indeed given to the force.

“Should we find some place a bit more private or are you feeling a bit adventurous?”

The wild nature of the Lupine was wild in his eyes. As he looked upon Faye, allowing his gaze to follow every line and curve of her body. She was exquisite in both form and sight. Everything about what Gerwald was thinking was set in his eyes. His gaze was not tame.

Leah Winsclav

Pinkie Extended, Tea Sipping
Wearing: https://i.imgur.com/MyMXq2yl.jpg
Tags: [member="Mathilde Brennus"]

Leah had decided to attend, it was a very ‘in the moment decision. She had found one of the dresses already prepared and thrown it on without much concern, she’d applied light makeup and styled her hair appropriately into the usual lose curves that she wore. She’d arrived via public transport and then walked a short distance to the party. Leah had brought a woman woman guard, who had been following her the entire way, there was little chance that something could happen to a party of this scale. However it was always safe to plan for any outcome.

Leah arrived with a drink in hand, she wasn’t sampling the local refreshments yet, she had brought her own blend as usual, sipping from the hot beverage basically as she came upon the crowd. While not being particular observant, she would immediately pick up on the atmosphere. Everyone seemed to be attached to the hip, some intimately close and being a little risqué. Dismissing the confusion for now, she ventured further into the party, giving little nods and small waves to people she recognised on the way in.

The place was massive, they could easily fit more people in the venue, Leah wouldn’t be surprised to see the number of people attending double over a short period of time. Spotting a nice little corner by the entrance, Leah decided to do a little bit of people watching. She made her way over to the corner posthaste, seating herself at the table and placing her drink down. She was facing the entrance, hoping to see some more familiar faces come past. The only problem with places like this, is there are so many people you struggle to find familiarity.

Tags: [member="Leah Winsclav"] [member="Mathilde Brennus"]

Parties were something Fiore found herself being more and more inclined to attend than any time before. She found herself entering the building void of anything that marked her as an assassin ready to fight. Tonight, she wore something simple, a short red cocktail dress and a pair of simple heels. Her hair pulled up showing of her Eldorai heritage. The woman moved quietly through the crowd and parked herself near a small group. She listened hearing their conversations.

Fiore couldn’t help herself. She was trained to listen and pay attention to the world around her. It was the only way to survive the jungles of Kashyyyk where everything wanted to devour you. She refused at first a few drinks and her arms hung loose around her frame as she began to memorize the faces around her. Ears perked up as she started to put voices to faces, her knack for tracking coming in handy.

Once again, she refused a drink, a smile followed as she shook her head. The Eldorai would indulge later when she found company that was worth indulging in. A hand rested against her chin, fingers across her lips as she continued to look around. To others, those tied with the Force – she would be a void, a sort of missing piece to the puzzle of life.

will you sink down to me?
Form: Humanoid
Wearing: Fish Net (literally); hair
Tag: [member="A'Runda"]
Mermaid_Divider.png
It stopped as suddenly as it had begun, but Damsy stayed in A'Runda's arms. She had already fallen, even if she had been caught, and was unsure how to rebalance herself in preparation to stand.

So she didn't. At least not for the time being. Instead, she adjusted herself in her savior's arms to gaze up into his lens-obscured eyes. "I'm-I'm okay," she told him. "Did you feel that?"

Damsy shook her head. Whether he did or not didn't really matter.

Changing the topic, she asked, "Can you help me? I can't stand." Hopefully, he did as she began to push herself upwards off his forearms. As she did, she joked, "I'm less useless in the water, trust me."

Dragons123.png
Location: Expansion Region - Thaere Sector - Thaereian System - Thaere Privo [Confederate Celebration]
Standing With: [member="Adron Malvern"]
Attire: Normal Boring White Ect...
Love Status: Not Yet Love Drunk

There was a voice ringing in her mind for a moment. ‘STOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!’ [[member="Brayden Antares"]]

It was male, certainly, but she couldn’t discern where it came from or whom it belonged to. Several people were looking around, likely in response, but no one had moved. Quietly the Exarch reached for her Holo-Comm and signaled that a few of the hidden Dauntless Commandos do a sweep of the party to ensure that nothing was amiss. This was still a diplomatic affair no matter how much liquor was consumed… Briefly, she found herself missing that which grounded her.

Regardless, Adron made it easy not to wonder what sort of shenanigans her affianced was up to. Likely, propped up on a half dozen pillows, eating terrible amounts of sweet treats, and watching most-mind-numbing dramas and comedies [in her opinion] on the Holo-Net. It wasn’t perfect, however, she imagined that the Serenno man felt much the same way. Alessandra was always at his side. They were whole, complete, and undamaged yet she felt as if something vital had been carved away. “I think if there were no wars, no battles, and no enemies in the galaxy to contend with…I would like it.”

“I would also be bored to tears.”

Her contemplative words were touched with a silken ribbon of secretive humor at the end. His subsequent chuckle made the kiss of her mouth crease, slightly, as the very ghost of a smile flickered across her countenance. She knew he enjoyed a good wine. Srina had never been much for alcohol in any form. It wasn’t so much the taste as the dulling of her senses. She disliked feeling lost, out of control, or stricken with carelessness. The wintry woman’s expression receded to emptiness as he began to respond to her query on his well-being.

The way he spoke of Alessandra was familiar. It tugged on the tip of her soul, not cruelly, but in such a way that she recognized kindred thoughts. Her form swayed, delicately, as if she were a frail flower that required Adron, the vase, to hold it up. It wasn’t intentional. It was simply the way her body moved. There was no wasted motion and no undue effort. It left the notion of her floating versus walking when she wore fabric that hid her feet. “I am glad to hear it. When your ship stopped communicating…I felt concern. I knew that you lived, yet, it was still…”, she responded, gently, and honestly.

“Worrisome.”

Her words should mean more than some. They were not empty, paltry platitudes, as the moon-lit Echani often rolled her thoughts around before speaking. Everything she said was just as deliberate as her actions. Precise. “It is a blessing that your sibling was returned to you. If you are rebuilding House Malvern—does that mean Minister Creed is with child?”

Perhaps, she had taken that statement a little too literally, but, Adron would be used to it. Srina could be very blunt from time to time. She was interested about the world he seemed to be looking for to put down roots and was suddenly reminded of when they’d first starting bridging space and time to speak with one another through the Force. It had been jarring. Neither had trusted the other. They’d really come a long way…

The white-haired woman would have intoned as such, however, the all too observant man seemed to notice the glimmering addition to her finger. It was far larger than anything else she had ever worn. Beautiful, ostentatious, to which she suspected some sort of deliberate nature on the part of the former Supreme Commander. He didn’t demand that she announce it to the world but he did indeed like to have his claim stated somehow.

With a jewel that could be seen from orbit? The intention seemed clear.

“I—“, Srina paused, words catching, an unusual flood of warmth began to spread up her neck. By the time it touched the tops of her cheeks she had averted her gaze. Not because she was embarrassed, far from it, but because she lacked the words to articulate an adequate response. Every time she looked at the ring, or thought of the man involved, her heart felt so buoyant she felt it might burst. It was awful. And wonderful. It wasn’t until Adron took her chin that she looked back toward him. His words were reassuring, though, more than anything she wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. “I—“

Trying to find her bearings again was more difficult than it should have been. Something about Aryn always left her feeling different. Not everything was as black and white as it should have been. She drew a deep, calming breath before she released it slowly. Equilibrium returned. “A…A date has not yet been set. I’m still trying to acclimate to…Belonging.”

Silvery eyes glimmered. There was an essence of uncertainty. She didn’t often doubt herself but in this? She felt completely out of her depth. “I may need your help when the time comes. I don’t know the first thing about…”, she shifted, uncomfortably, and even that reeked of elegance. “Planning a party. Let alone a…”

‘A wedding.’

She let Adron fill in the end. She hadn't spoken to anyone of it yet. Not even her family. Srina stepped forward and wrapped her arms around the taller man’s waist so that she could hide her face for a moment. She didn’t like her heart being on display for all the world to see, despite the fact, that no one was likely paying attention to them.

Right now it felt like it was lodged in her throat.

“Can I interest you in a glass of wine? Sir, Madam?”

The voice of the waiter made her look up from the cloth-covered chest of her fellow Exarch and her first inclination was to politely refuse. But, Adron liked it. Slowly she nodded her head and picked up a flute, waiting for her friend to do the same, she held it carefully for the obligatory clink. That was custom was it not?

See with eyes unclouded by hate
Wearing: X
Tags: [member="Damsy Callat"]

x0RlJP.png
A'Runda would simply hold her up as long as she needed, waiting to see how she was. Feeling relieved to hear that she was okay. "I think I felt it, I know I certainly heard it." He added a slight chuckle after speaking, looking back down at her though his thick, black lenses. It was then the Tusken realized that he was touching the women of his dreams. Despite it being corrupted by the added layer of his gloves, he still felt like it counted.

Then Damsy asked for his help to stand up again. Not wasting any time, he took a more proactive approach and gently brought his arms around her. Using his own strength to help her back up onto her own two feet. Based on the evidence he has gain throughout his time with her, he figured that she must be some near-human species, more specifically an aquatic based one. Especially after she said she was better off in water.

After making sure she was able to stand on her own, A'Runda would withdraw himself from her, despite not really wanting to. "I'll be honest, you certainly had me worried there. Are you sure you're fine? Being in here and all?" He asked, still a little concerned some other drama queen might suddenly shout out in the middle of the party.

Wearing: dress
Tags: [member="Brayden Antares"]
x0RlJP.png
Her ears continued to feel as though they would bleed even after Brayden ceased his screaming. Carefully, Alwine lowered her hands, realizing now that she still pressed against him, though now from the back and on top. "Yes, ussta ssinssrigg," she said quietly, "but it will pass. Do not worry about it." He had said her name earlier, but… But the feelings that swelled within Alwine when he said her name or looked at her did not make her lose sight that things might not see completely mutual right there and then.

And yet she could not deny that she worried to an extent that had thus been offered only to her brothers, though there was nothing brotherly about it.

She saw him blink several times, and wondered what was going on between those glowing eyes of his. Something was not right? No it was her own turn to blink. What was wrong? He asked for her feelings, and she blinked again, wondering if he had not heard her moments ago when she had told him she wished to reproduce with him and only him.

"I feel like I wish to claw your face for not hearing me," she admitted with the usual open honesty that defined her, "I am confused that I have told you my heart's desire and in return you scream at me to stop. I feel that I wish to take you back to a private room and become one and never let go. I…" she paused, blushing again, "I love you, Brayden."

Closing her eyes, Alwine leaned forward, desperate for another kiss.

Taramaz Arcturus

T
Objective: N/A
Wearing: Boots This
Wielding: DL-44 (In thigh holster)
Theme: Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Drinking: Mandalorian Rum - Spiked.
Tags: [Member=Faye Malvern] [Member=Gerwald Lechner]

He took another sip of his drink, finishing it off, then threw it away, and got up. He'd seen where the woman had went, and he was determined to follow her, at all costs. He started walking towards her like a heat seeking missile towards a volcano. Pushing people out of his way, gradually, he got more and more lost, and more and more away of a cloaked figure following him. Eventually he reached a gardens area, and spotted a few couples fussing over and fondling each other. He started heading over to a figure in the distance that looked vaguely like the woman.

The spiked rum was getting to his head, and he started to feel light headed, getting dizzy, swallowing vomit every now and then. He started stumbling, rocks and bricks crumbling beneath his feet. He started hallucinating things aswell, then, before he knew what was happening, he felt wind rushing past his body, and like he had no control over himself. He'd fallen over a cliff walking to the woman he'd hallucinated, then, all of a sudden, he stopped, help from falling by an invisible hand, he turned his head to look up and saw the black-cloaked man standing over the edge of a cliff, looking down at him. He then started floating up to the man, and before he knew it, was on his feet, on solid land. The man was a good foot bigger than him. Intimidating two, and the cloaked man started walking, there was a certain familiarity to his height, clothing, aura. The space around him seemed to be filled with fear, no, not fear. Fear was too weak a word, Dread fitted better. Everything in the figures path wilted and hit until he was atleast three metres away, and Taramaz followed him.

Taramaz was scared of the man, and kept his distance, yet if he strayed too far behind, he was pulled forward, he couldn't stop walking. He started hallucinating the woman he'd seen before, and he started tripping and falling over hallucinated objects and obstacles. Eventually it came to the point where the figure was dragging Taramaz by his throat, on his knees. This angered him greatly, and he reached out with the force to try and choke the man, but nothing happened, instead, he practically passed out, not before vomiting on his clothing and leaving a trail.

When Taramaz awoke, it was to the sound of a rushing river, his vision was blurred, he stunk, he felt horrible and dizzy, and light headed, and there was the beautiful woman from earlier tugging at his mind. Before he knew what was happening, he couldn't breath, his head was under water, his eyes stung. He was then lifted up from the water for two seconds to breath, then pushed back down. Then up and down again, it continued for a good few minutes, before he was dragged onto his knees, and then dragged up onto his feet.

The man's mask was gone now, his hood having fallen back, and Taramaz instantly knew where he'd seen the man from. It was the ancient Dark Lord of the Sith, Astrale Cage, the Bringer of Darkness, Solibus dirus ferum de tenebris Dominus, the feared one. He was a living terror, children were told stories of the man to scare them into obedience. Though he'd never thought the legends were true... let alone that he'd meet the monster face to face. The man had done unspeakable things, things no normal creature should be able to do. If he had died during the times of Marka Ragnos or Naga Sadow he would have had his own tomb. But he'd lived, he'd lived through Vitiate's time, through the Eternal Empire, the Cold War, Palpatine's era, the New Republic... He was best described as a demon. And he'd just saved Taramaz from mistakes he'd regret for his life.

The victory was short lifted, as he was dragged up a cold, hard, metal ramp onto a ship, and locked in solitary quarters, with lots of water, and basic ration bars. A bed, and nothing more, before he heard the hiss of a ramp close, the roar of an Acklay, and engines heating up, before he felt the ship lift up, and fly off.

[End Taramaz' part in the Dom]

Brayden Antares

B
Tags: [member="Alwine Lechner"]
Wearing: XXX

Brayden arched a curious brow at Alwine's initial statement. Even as he did, a thin smile threatened to pull at the corners of his lips. However, Alwine's follow-up statements quickly forced any hint of a smile to fall from his features. As the alluring woman stated her desire and her love, Brayden could feeel the familiar sensation warming his blood once more. The moment the Lupine started to lean in, Brayden began to reach out for her. Somewhere inside of him, he wanted to pull her close, to give her everything she desired.

However, a larger part of him, now bolstered my images that had to be real and the confirmation of a creature that knew Brayden better than anyone currently alive, forced him to stop. When the Sith Lord's hands made contact with Alwine's body, he did not pull her closer. Instead, Brayden gently but firmly moved her to the side. "No, Alwine stop. This isn't..." In an instant, Brayden had sprung to his feet. "This can't be real, can it? What is happening."

Standing now on his feet, Brayden seemed to find...an increased air of clarity, understanding. Why was it that he felt such...strong emotions for Alwine but had no memory of them prior to this evening? Why was it that the one woman he did have memories of strong feelings for...he'd altogether dismissed upon seeing her not thirty minutes ago?

Without much of a second thought to Alwine, Brayden made his way back inside. Frantically, silver-green eyes scanned the throngs of patrons. She had been wearing a very...distinctive dress. A distinctive dress that he no longer could plainly see within the room. Closing his eyes for the briefest of moments, he expanded his senses once more as he had minutes ago. Allowing his long-term memories and images to come to life once more, the Sith Lord began projecting them directly to [member="Faye Malvern"] once he'd detected her presence. It was like a long-lost love, skating at the edge of his memory until he ripped it back into his conscious mind, feelings and desires he hadn't even necessarily expressed to Faye radiating from him like heat from a sun.

Turning once more, Brayden jogged lightly back outside down along a number of paths until his bright gaze caught sight of the vision in gold and... Gerwald. Fething. Lechner.

Brayden had certainly remembered the conversation he'd shared with Alwine aboard his uncle's ship. The conversation about his outright betrayal and cruelty towards Brayden's twin sister, Scherezade. The primary catalyst, in Brayden's eyes, to her retreating into herself and conjuring up some false personality. With a deep inhale, Brayden forced his thoughts on the elder Lupine aside. Instead, projecting his voice and the images of him and Faye on Geonosis directly into the woman's mind.

Faye... I do not know if it's some sort of drug, spell, or whatever, but you have to fight it. You have to remember, remember us. Remember what we shared on an unsuspecting night away from the struggles of society. The freedom of the dance floor as our two bodies melded together in pure, inescapable joy. I did not say that night, and I should have said it every day since. You are the one that matters to me Faye. The only one outside of those that share my blood.

Casually, the Endelaan Prince approached the pair. If there had been any malice in his eyes towards Gerwald, it was completely gone. Instead, the vibrant gaze of Brayden Antares was focused on the woman that he'd foolishly kept the truth from out of fear of... Well, just fear.

Wearing: dress
Tags: @Brayden Antares [member="Faye Malvern"] [member="Gerwald Lechner"]
x0RlJP.png
He left her there. He'd just left her there, on the ground, alone, when she had nearly kissed him, when she had poured her heart to him, when she had spoken of breeding with him, when…

The little wolf blinked, her mind in confusion. Emotions still swirled through her body and mind, and at the same time she wanted to go and chase after Brayden and tell him that there was nothing wrong, that everything was real, and yet at the same time she could feel her heart shattering within her chest, and all she wanted to do about that was go to the demon-twin and slash his throat for daring to treat her that way. She had poured her virginal heart and soul out to him and he had not the basic decency to even be gentle about it, he'd merely left her there!

Alwine looked up, looked at the sky, tried to find some solace in the breeze on her face. But there was none to be had.

When she rose from the grounds, the little wolf was gone. Growls instead came from her throat, growls and anger, and the wolf inside her hacked and slashed its way out. She would keep her human form, but only because to shift now would take too long. The Angry Wolf had been awakened, and she prowled now through the veranda and to the gardens, following the scent that she would never be able to not notice again.

"How dare you?!" the wolf growled once she had reached the demon-twin, not carrying that there was another woman there, not carrying that her brother was there, not carrying who else was there and listening, "Dos bunjiro!" she screamed, "You are my first kiss and I tell you I love you and you just discard me on the ground as though I am garbage! I am not your sister, demon-twin, I will not cry and break because you cannot for thirty seconds behave as a man should!"

No. She would do much worse. The anger that flashed in the wolf's eyes could not be mistaken for anything resembling a human. He had summoned the Angry Wolf through his actions, the wolf that would never again be forced into being meek and humble, to be forced to behave as though she understood nothing.

"Dorn elgg dos whol vel'bol dos inbal xunor," she growled a final time, and crouched on the ground, her hands touching the grass. To think that an ability that was so often seen as a Lightsider ability would become the one she would use most of the time, would be the one she would use to snuff the life out of the man who had wronged her so. And instantly, the plants around the four (Alwine, Brayden, Faye, Gerwald) moved, turning into dangerous vines that began to slash forward. She would not cocoon him in the vines and choke him. No. These vines would lash and slash and find their ways into him and pull the life from his very core.

The Angry Wolf had truly awakened, and five feet of a petite human could not contain it.

Wearing: xxx | xxx
With: [member=Gerwald Lechner] | [member=Brayden Antares] | [member=Alwine Lechner]
Post Four
x0RlJP.png
The images he pressed into her mind were certainly seen and felt, but all Faye could concentrate on was the desperate desire in their kiss and the ravenous way his teeth sank into the swell of her lower lip. His signature brushed against her own in a playful way and she wasted no time returning the favor. A rouge blush had made a permanent home on her cheeks and, like a love sick school-girl, she could barely meet his eye as he spoke. 'I've always been one for adventure...' Her words were soft, almost inaudible as she lent in to meet him once more. Her fingers snaked their way through the mass of hair on his head and settled on the thick beard covering his chiseled jaw. One half of her had a deep instinctual desire to rip his suit away using the force, but the other half wanted to savor the moment...

Faye withdrew suddenly, her amber eyes growing wide as images flashed across her mind. She wasn't conjuring them and in the moment they didn't belong to her. This wasn't real, not as real as Gerwald standing right in front of her. A tangible presence that grounded her and made her feel lighter than air. Yet, she recognized the man in the bar, she remembered the dance floor, she could even see herself entwined in his arms. One of her hands reached up to press against her temple, desperate to rid herself of the force invading her mind. Was it in the drink that was preventing her from defending herself? Her bright eyes flicked up to Gerwald, panic set deeply in them. 'Can you-.. what is that?' A voice echoed out in the corner of her mind, a familiar voice that set her heart ablaze, more so than meeting the wolf-man had.

Her head turned wildly to scan the vast garden, every word the voice spoke caught her off-guard, stopped her from filling her lungs with the perfumed air that surrounded them. Her mind was no longer on Gerwald or their intentions for the rest of the night, all she could focus on was the voice and the intense feelings it came with. Everything span violently, the whole world felt like it was turning upside down. 'STOP, STOP IT. MAKE IT STOP.' Her voice called out, full of confusion and frustration. Her love for Gerwald felt real but the love that this stranger pressed into her mind felt doubly so. For the first time in her life she didn't trust her natural empath abilities. Faye stumbled, pressing one hand against the wolf-mans chest as she clawed for her vision back. When it faded in her eyes met with a sight that took her entirely by surprise. The man from the images that had moments ago invaded her mind. It all came flooding back, the spell shattered around her like a broken mirror and everything fell into place again.

'Brayden?' She was surprised at how quiet her voice was as it left her throat. Her mind whirred to catch up with the events of the past two hours. Faye withdrew her hand from Gerwald quickly, as if his chest were made of a blazing fire that burnt her skin where they made contact. 'What's going on? Brayden I-...' She didn't have the time or the patience to finish her sentence, all she wanted to do was run into his arms, to be where she belonged. The distance between them was closed easily and Faye had to fight back the sob that filled her chest. She had only just reached out to catch Brayden's hand in hers when the angry voice of the she-wolf ripped through the serene garden. In the blink of an eye the flora turned dangerous, slashing and ripping through the air with no care for who or what it was going to hit. 'ARE YOU INSANE?!' She hissed out at the blonde haired wolf, volatile amber eyes narrowing in her direction. Faye flicked her tanned hands into the air carelessly, each motion she made batting the oncoming attacks away easily.

She couldn't be too angry, something beyond anyone's understanding had overtaken everyone at the party. Now Faye was sound of mind she could feel the emotions rolling through the gathering, all conjured falsely by some powerful spell. How did she not notice before? In the moment it had all felt too real but now all she could feel was the falsity of it. Even the wolf-woman's rage had been created under the guise of this... thing. In the breath of space between one attack and the next Faye sent a powerful wave of force toward the crouched figure, hopefully it would be enough to knock her concentration off so Faye could try to explain.

Accompanying: [member="Vyra Silara"]
Objective: Love Drunk

They could have been standing in a warzone...

And all the Sith would have seen was [member="Vyra Silara"]. The sensation was one that he could not accurately put words to. He felt as though, as the black ale slid down his throat, he was being filled with something other than an alcoholic burn. It felt as if...weight was being incinerated from within. As if every fiber of his being had been burdened by his worries and desires. Yet as the fire slithered into the pit of his stomach, nothing else seemed to matter. His ears could hear that something was occurring above the music - but he did not care. He could feel the arrival of his alabaster apprentice - a fact that usually dominated the majority of his attention and was a source of his joy.

But in this moment, [member="Srina Talon"] may as well have been on the other side of the Galaxy. His allies and children were in the room, but the Vicelord...was not. Physically, yes, but his mind was fixated on what remained after all the worries and desires had been burned away. It was like wool had lifted from his eyes and he could see the sun at last. And that sun was the Queen of Relovian. How she moved with that quiet grace. How she was humble in all things. How she cared. How she listened.

And the chime of her voice within his ears brought warmth to his cheeks. In that moment, Darth Metus was infinitely grateful for his complexion, else he would have been beet red to the naked eye. Vyra just seemed to bring the best out of the Sith, as every syllable she uttered grew the smile on his face. As she gingerly rested her hand upon his arm, the Vicelord stepped closer. He just...didn't care. Didn't care if the Handmaiden's tried to karate chop him in the throat after. Didn't care who saw. Didn't care what the tabloids read in the morning. What mattered was snaking his arm around her waist gingerly. What mattered was greeting her lips with his own.

What mattered was the hint of sugarberry wine which lingered when he let go.

"I couldn't go another moment without you, either." he breathed, reveling in the presence that was Her Grace. "I almost didn't make it...but the stars aligned." The Sith's tone came alive with amusement. His smile only grew. They must have known you'd look as stunning as you do right now...because you've captured my undivided attention darling." A low chuckle escaped him as he then offered the Queen his arm. His chin thrust in the direction of the stairs leading up to the next level. A place that would be, hopefully, infinitely less populated.

"Shall we?"

Wearing: Simple black collar button shirt and suit pants

Parties bar and clubbing were some things Tana was very familiar with. From his days as a ‘rival remover’ for many underground and lower city crime gangs, hopping around the galaxy and in the SJO one could say it was easy to be come aquinated with them and the venus used. Unfortunately he was no so knowledgeable with those in attendance for this little get together for the CIS and those invited from the silvers, something that was easily extended to him due to family relations.

Not that such mattered at the moment due to him being the only member of said family present, but even if they were his focuse wouldn’t have been on them. From the moment Tana had downed his first drink to get the night started a warm invigorating sensation had started to course through his body, the feeling similar to how a carful sensual vampire bite felt. It was odd to say the least had the drinks been spiked or was there some other effect to the refreshments, or perhaps his alcohol tollerance was simply not that high.

Either way it made the young Jedi rather excited in an indescribable mental and physical form. Remembering the looks of the others before his first glass most were seemingly sharing a similar feeling or happiness, it was rather easy to smell. Perhaps a small little drug to help people wind down and have fun? He could not tell and now was not bothered such a feeling making him slightly forget about the worries of the galaxy and just focuse on the moment.

(Free to interact with if anyone wants a partner)

divider.png
Dates: [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] & [member="Scherezade deWinter"]​
Wearing: X-O-X-O

Getting used to using the Force? No, way. Not in a million years. But, she didn’t want to burst her best friends bubble. She smiled brightly when Madalena squealed at her arrival and released a laugh when a very wet kiss was placed on her cheek. It was sweet. It once again highlighted the differences between this version of her friend and the one she had first pots-drunk on the beach in Castagne. Scherezade balked at a friendly hug, let alone, something that was complete full-body contact.

Daisy was grateful for Madalena. Loved her—Every bit as much as Scherezade. But she missed the taciturn, cream-drinking, goober. “Ah told you Ah’d try to learn Mads but you know Ah’m no good at that hocus-pocus…”

She paused in speaking when her white-clad friend introduced her to the hunky-piece of salty-goodness that she had brought with her. Why did his name sound so familiar? Scherezade had talked about a Josh—

Josh DragonsFlame.

Her eyes narrowed for a moment. The action was against her will, out of character, and couldn’t be helped. He was the Jedi that had white-washed her friend and replaced her personality with something more palatable. She didn’t hate him for it, but, she had never really come to terms with it. At the end of the day, it wasn’t her decision but HE had facilitated in essentially wiping out someone she cherished. It felt like doctor assisted suicide for goodness sakes.

It wasn’t his fault, but, it was a hard pill to swallow. “Nice to meet you too.”, she tagged in, thankful, that Madsy returned with liquor. She was going to need it.

Thank you.”, Daisy intoned sincerely, taking the liquor, absolutely clinking her glass before she happily downed the glass. There was no hesitation in the burn that went down her throat and she didn’t bat an eye. She was Mandalorian. This booze, whatever it was, was weaker than what she was used to and it already took her more than the average bear to feel a buzz.

Josh, the Murderer of Scherezade, ye of the handsome face, noted that he needed a new drink after almost spraying them with it and she nodded her head. “Right behind you. Ah could use another.”

Another twelve. But, who’s counting?

At the mention of Madalena’s brother she did perk up a little bit. She had heard a lot of things, but, she had yet to meet @Braden Antares. She was curious about a lot of things. How had he reacted to meeting Mads?

“We should meet your brother. That would be nice.”

Mads had basically met her entire family at one point or another so it seemed mostly fair. She moved to follow Josh, keeping up rather easily, though she was a little distracted. As much as she didn’t want to like the broad-shouldered hunny that walked ahead of them there was something appealing about the way his suit held to his frame. Her eyes lingered, briefly, before she glanced back at Mads. Maybe he wasn't so bad.

“Ah should have brought a flask.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom