Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for Card Subjects VIII: Second Great Hyperspace War Edition

I've been on a major Magic kick, and decided I wanted to revive this project from hibernation (Sorry Mando set, but I need more art to make you). That said, to kick off this sort of reboot, I want to design a set around the Second Great Hyperspace War and its impact upon the galaxy in general.

As per usual, please leave information and links to character bios, NPCs, companies, Codex/Factory subs, etc. for what you might want to see included in the set.

I'll give it a shot for Valery here, Sword of the Jedi for the NJO. Killed Kyrel Ren at Exegol together with her husband and set up the big Wall of Light there to help end the war :)
Can give more info in DM's on discord or on site.

I have a lot of commissions too, but bio only has the low resolution versions. Can poke me for higher res if there's one that works.

Bio: X
Discord: Val (Noble)#8937

Silas Westgard, former padawan of the sword and shield of the Jedi. One of the many Jedi who helped form the wall of light over Exegol. Formerly a slave to gangsters after his parent's tragic death, the order took him in after his rescue and was trained to become the Jedi he is today.

Let me know if you need more information, I'll be happy to explain his story more considering the profile is half finished xD

Bio: Link
Discord: Smee#3998

Going to be nominating Sully for this ofc.

Played a crucial role in the early development of the Brotherhood of the Maw, and spearheaded numerous naval campaigns as one of the Maw's Top Naval Commanders with his most notable engagements being the Battles over Foerost and Tython against the Forces of the Galactic Alliance and the Tython Accords respectively. He currently stands as the High Regent of the Final Dawn (One of the main Subgroups of the Maw) as well as being one of the most powerful Mawite Warlords since his ascension as High Regent after Tython.

Will also also be nominating Onrai Onrai , Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood , Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis , Thomas Barran Thomas Barran , Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze and Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager on the side of the Maw for their equally significant contributions throughout the Second Great Hyperspace War.

My Discord is THE Legend#7245

Uh, I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Jasper Kai'el be a Jedi Knight who was promoted to the council in light of the SGHW. He lead a taskforce at Exegol that opened a gap in the Maw's fleet for the ground assault, dueled Romund Sro Romund Sro , and helped with the Wall of Light battlemeld. He also spent time before the battle of Exegol preparing a relief unit called the Shield Core, which would go into effect once the dust had settled for reconstruction efforts.

Backstory stuff be in his bio, but more or less he's a clone of another Jedi with low force sensitivity that returned to the New Jedi Order after a self-imposed exile as a padawan and has been workin his way up since.

Bio: Jasper Kai'el

Art: Here

Also for fun here's his Force Light channeling claymore lol.

I will also be nominating Jand Talo Jand Talo , Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania , Dominik Borra Dominik Borra , Romund Sro Romund Sro , and Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

(Uh, also my discord is insert_nickname#9979 since other folks are leaving that)

Loved the other sets you did but never threw my own hat in the ring till now. Amani Serys-Organa is a long-time Jedi, and a council member and the Chief Healer of the New Jedi Order (Also a Countess now by marriage). Involved in numerous battles during the SGHW including Tython, Teta, and Exegol.

As with the others feel free to DM me if you need to know anything else. Art, character details, etc.

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

Maybe an updated Arcturus card? We have Arcturus Thesh the Apprentice, how about Arcturus Dinn the Knight? Just an improved version of his starter card!

1642258296030764.png

Alright, I'll leave something here. Thanks Inanna Harth Inanna Harth and Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el for the tags!

Alicio Organa, Count of House Organa, Senator of Alderaan. While mostly known for his multiple relief efforts during the war (pushing a medical fleet bill through the Senate, managing a large refugee camp on Tython, and inviting the Shi'ido to build a city on Alderaan with Inanna Harth Inanna Harth ), Alicio has had a bad habit of putting himself in harm's way to help others, namely with his lightsaber and specialization in precognition. Loving husband to Amani Serys Amani Serys , somehow has sadboi vibes without actually being sad anymore.
Bio: Here

As a fellow MtG nerd, always a fan of when you do these!

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
These are fun, thanks for the nomination Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el !

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

Here's some info for Jand Talo:
  • Upbringing in warrior culture (Nagai), further combative instruction from Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
  • Naturally gifted in Tutaminis
  • Highly skilled combatant with blades/lightsabers
  • Defeated a powerful Sith Lord (Tegan Starfall) on Metellos and later on Exegol as a Jedi Padawan through combat prowess (and some luck)
  • Arguably positioned as a top duelist in the Jedi Order (especially now as a Knight, with experience/mentoring in all saber forms including Vapaad)
I suppose Jand's card would be very combat focused, though it's worth noting that his Force Sensitivity is low and reliant on Tutaminis to boost it for specific instances.

Great work, these cards have always been enjoyable to see!

Nominating the man, the myth, the murderer, Derix Tirall.

First High Regent of the Final Dawn, oversaw the Final Dawn all the way up to Tython where he was deposed by Sularen following Solopsis' death. He is also one of the founders of the Final Dawn, having been the first Deep Core Imperial summoned by Solopsis. He was also prior to Tython the defacto leader of the Church of the Dark Side, regularly giving speeches and sermons to the masses and coordinating the allotment of resources in order to fuel the secret fleets under construction at Exegol - which he also oversaw.

Bio: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/derix-tirall.149573/

Sure, if I can get art of my boi that'd be sweet! Thanks for tagging me Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el !

Dominik has been on the site a long while. Grew up training under the Sith to fight/assassinate Force Users(mostly Jedi), left them and got his left arm and right eye taken out, and then he went around the galaxy doing things and helping folks. Spy, Agent, Gunslinger, great with a rifle or handgun. Currently with the SIA and Task Force Null, the GA's Anti-Force Squad. He went down to Exegol with Jand and Corazona to fight three Sith, including Tegan Starfall. He's an NFU fighting FU's with lots of guns and slugthrowers.

FC: John Reese from Person of Interest
Discord: TinTabby#3816

While I have been nominated and the bio already thrown out. I would still like to toss my hat in the ring anyways. Other notable things he has done in the War besides being killed by both Valery Noble and Kahlil Noble.

He has been a Wound in the Force that has devoured the world of Panatha and the last War Master for the Maw. As well as the last wielder of the forked tipped spear known as The Hunger.

Bio is a little outdated and haven’t been filled in yet as far as current events go.

Bio: x

You've already made one for Mori in the past, but in case you wanted to do another one here's her bio. Nothing post-mortem or her final moments are included there, but she committed suicide during the annihilation. She was the last dark voice of the maw up until that point, made a few alchemical weapons (like the Hunger that Kyrel utilized, or the lightsaber that she lost during her duel with Corazona+Valery+BB-610, or the sword she killed herself with), and had her heart replaced with a crystallized heart that was dubbed the heart of Typhojem. She lost her arm in a duel with Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania and Valery Noble Valery Noble and BB-610 BB-610 , assassinated The Quartermaster The Quartermaster and their retinue/guards during a conflict with the Mandalorians in the southern systems, and a bunch of other stuff. Other pertinent, but minor, detail is that she was a Shi'ido (so a shapeshifter), which made up quite a bit of her close-quarters combat.

Here's character art I made that you're free to use.
Lisette_Dramatic_dreamscape_portraiture_of_Camila_Mendes_with_b_a4c18f3d-4d4d-4fd2-bca7-c9526a0a768a.png

Lisette_Dramatic_macabre_villain_portraiture_of_Camila_Mendes_w_aec10409-9616-4f54-aa25-068a8a4d83a3.png

Last edited:
From my own stable I would like to recommend Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana - Grand Admiral and Prime Minister of the AC present at numerous battles in the SGHW along with several of other significant AC characters such as Pietro Demici Pietro Demici and Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir .

Trinity Harris Trinity Harris , from unlikely origins as a xenobotanolgist finding herself as Overseer for science and the ranking officer responsible for ordering the use of the weapon that destroyed Panatha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom