Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for Card Subjects VIII: Second Great Hyperspace War Edition

I guess I will throw Briana into the mix and nominate her brother Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren and Cybelle Elyance Cybelle Elyance as well

There's a lot to add for Briana, so I'll drop her bio for you to peruse.

• Arguably the top former student to the SoTJ :]P
  • Gifted Duelist, Makashi/Djem-So dominate - survived an encounter against a Sith Lord ( Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof ) while still a Padawan, leaving him with a few new scars as Momentos of their encounter.
  • Natural Born Leader/Morale Booster ( Has taken lead on various missions since she was a Padawan via Cato Neimoidia, Metellos and a few others)
  • Mechanic/Pilot - Does well with anything technological.

Briana Bio

Last edited:
Cybelle here...Uuuuh

Notable achievements:

- Back from the dead.

Feel free to use Elpsis again. She's a pyromancer, duellist, small unit leader on the platoon/squad level and augmented with cybernetics, some of which are basically magitech.

She participated in Csilla, where she sabotaged the main shield generator of the Maw superweapon, as well as the battles of Jedha, Lao-mon and Empress Teta. Back then she was still with Firemane. Defeated Darth Maleva and Darth Ptolemis, fought Tegan Starfall to a mutually destructive draw and prevented her from detonating a big bomb.

You can also use any Firemane stuff that catches your eye.

Thank you for the shout out Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el and the mention Ellie Mors Ellie Mors !

Some notes on Cora:
  • Raised on Ukatis as the daughter of a Viscount, acts as a proper Noblewoman (mostly).
  • Student of Valery Noble Valery Noble , a competent duelist with a particular talent for Force sense and telekinesis.
  • Severed Darth Mori's arm on Selvaris.
  • Fought against Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall on Exegol.
  • Recently married Prince Horace von Cholmondeley III Horace von Cholmondeley III against her will, left the NJO and got upgraded to Princess.

Shoot me a dm (Fat Raccoon#1783) for trade secrets.

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
I would like to nominate me and myself and I, for being an utterly insane person by unironically having a BB unit as my main player character!

This roly-poly robot of Angst and Traumahas:
I'm missing a lot more, with about a handful of invasions, dominions, and synthetic heart attacks to his name, but these are the main events. Part-time technician, full-time overworked babysitter for Valery's four children and pet porg.

Nominating myself, Grand Moff Ignacious Korvan, specifically for his role in shaping the Empire into the entity it was in the waning ears of the SGHW, and in consolidating power within the Empire to the point of becoming one of a handful of Grand Moffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom