Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Card Subjects: Head of the Snake

Title kinda says it all, but I'm looking for participants, events, NPC forces and tech, etc. that have been used in the first Annihilation thread on the board to make a special card series for it, thanks to Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt for putting the bug in my head. This would be a limited release, so not nearly as big as Galaxy at War, but I haven't decided on the final size yet. If interested, please post in this thread and tag me with links to posts and submissions you all think would make for a good card.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Title kinda says it all, but I'm looking for participants, events, NPC forces and tech, etc. that have been used in the first Annihilation thread on the board to make a special card series for it, thanks to Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt for putting the bug in my head. This would be a limited release, so not nearly as big as Galaxy at War, but I haven't decided on the final size yet. If interested, please post in this thread and tag me with links to posts and submissions you all think would make for a good card.

My character Subject 54 Havoc Subject 54 Havoc was the main gunner for the super weapon. He was the one firing it.

Perhaps something based around the initial firing of the superweapon? Either a kill card based on the Superlaser, or a card based off the rout of the 253rd?

If you'd like, I can also link another post when the 253rd triumphantly returns?

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

Love this! Here's some of the dramatic events (and dramatis personae) I've seen crop up in the thread.

On the ground, a large part of the early trench battle was an attempted Maw flanking maneuver from a nearby ridge, with the Brotherhood trying to get behind the NIO trench lines by sending warbeasts through a hidden crevasse. The NIO then filled in the crevasse with "The Dig" to prevent themselves from getting flanked. Relevant posts here and here.

In space, the Brotherhood launched a boarding action against the GA flagship Alliance One and captured the Galactic Alliance's Chancellor, who surrendered herself in order to avoid further violence against the crew (thanks for helping create a tense and interesting story thread, Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra !).

While trying to cover the extraction of the Chancellor, the Maw flagship Fatalis was attacked by an NIO battle group and badly damaged. The Heathen Priests onboard used the Force (and the ship's tractor beams) on debris from the battle to form a shield of broken ship hulks around the Super Star Destroyer, buying it more time. The Fatalis also used its tractor beams to reel in Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis after he yeeted himself out of his throne room on the Mercy and into space during his duel with Cedric Grayson Cedric Grayson .

Brotherhood forces made heavy use of the following:
Lots more that happened / was involved, but those are highlights off the top of my head!

Had a fight with Darth Maleva and Maw NPCs. Took place on the superweapon. Let's call it...Young Phoenix vs. Sith Sorceress? Or something less cheesy, perhaps.

Feel free to use Elpsis, and any of her mooks: Nyssa Vykaris, Diona, Rhea, Shikoba. Can also use Elpsis' magitech cyber-arm.

A few posts from said fight: here (Elpsis gets stabbed by a darkside spear, pulls it out, gets fiery), here (Maleva responds with summon fear), here (mental assault on Elpsis, she manages to weather storm, at a cost), here (Maleva summons demons), here (Elpsis the demon slayer, also squad action), here (waves of darkness from Maleva), here (squad fights against the darkside sorcery, Elpsis launches her last attack to finish the fight) and here (Maleva is defeated after a valiant struggle).

Other people:

Tu'tegaccha uses ramming speed. Teica's ship has to be abandoned, after she killed a Maw SD.

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom