Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

...Secure line initiated
...configuring transmission protocol

...accessing incoming message

John Locke John Locke ,

On behalf of Nargath Holdings, a Subsidiary of N&Z Umbrella Corporation,

We like to set up a contract for the procurement and purchase of one thousand units of each provided product of your company listed below:

We would also like to place an order for an additional two thousand units of the product of you company listed below:
we would also like to acquire a total of twenty thousand of the products listed below:
We hope this missive may find you in good health and spirits,

With the utmost regards,

Marquis Credius Arcossius Nargath, Viceroy of the Eriadu system, Chairman of N&Z umbrella corporation and CEO of Nargath Holdings.

Good Evening Credius Credius

I am happy to inform you that your order of the following has been approved.

One thousand units of:
Two thousand units of:
Twenty thousand:

My sales team will be in touch with you shortly to arrange for payment and delivery of your purchases.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Morning Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

I am happy to confirm that my sales team has approved your purchase of the following, and will be in touch with you shortly to arrange for payment and delivery.

• 6] Shiva Knives
  • [1] Pair of Cyber-Eye Contact Lenses
  • [1] NAVI
In regards to your fighter, please contact me directly and we will see what can be done.

Kind Regards

John Locke

Good Morning Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

I am happy to inform you that your purchase of the following has been approved.

[1] Minerva Hud System​
[1] Loki EWAR system​
[1] LK Hermes​

My sales team will be in touch with you shortly to arrange payment and delivery.

Regards

John Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom