Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Life Day | Open to SJC and Friends

Be careful what you wish for.

REDEMPTION IS NEVER OUT OF REACH...
53950.gif

Equipment: Conservator(Lightsaber), Vanguard(Backup Lightsaber)
Comm-link, Rebreather
Starship: Starlight Sentinel
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan (unless specified)

Not at all, have a seat.

Pushing out one of the seats for the Padawan to take, Caltin half-smiled at Desbre’s comment. He did not dwell on, or mourn their passing but it was nice that the Arkanian said what she did. It was often that the big guy felt that he was out of place in this time, especially after that schmoz of a meeting on Commenor, but he genuinely felt good about being here. That’s what this time of year was about though, wasn’t it? Realizing what you have and appreciating it.

Munching on another bite of pie, the big guy looked around. The two would-be thieves seemed to be stopped dead to rights and not trying to steal everything anymore. The banquet supervisor was shocked again that the pies were gone so rapidly, but that was something he was expecting. Then the Wookiees returned, not just Llabruf, who sat next to Desbre, but Brenal, Luwacco, and Cheni. They not only took food from the table but brought their own, and enough for everybody at the table.

So, the big guy took a roll, they were amazing and looked between the two Padawans. There was a definite connection between them, a friendship that was something that needed to be cultivated and Caltin could help with that. Of course, that meant doing something that he did not really want to do, but more than willing to. His reticence was nothing against Milya, but that he was not planning on doing what he was about to do for a while.

So, Milya… why don’t we make it official and you become my Padawan? You have a great friendship with Des, and you take direction well. You have an outlook that I respect and admire, and are teachable.

The offer was genuine and making it seemed to make more sense than not wanting to take on another Padawan. It was up to her though. He was a little distracted for a moment, the thoughts of another were almost overwhelming, one of loss, and regret. He noticed the Mirialan who believed herself little more than a "traitor" and "outcast", she had others there to help her and that was important, no one should feel like that, especially on a day like today. Speaking of feeling lost, he felt the presence of another. Looking out the window, Caltin felt the presence of another, enduring a sense of loss. She did not seem to be looking his way, so he reached into her mind through the Force.

~”Hello, sorry to intrude, but no one should be alone on Life Day. You’re welcome to join us at table 9 if you like. We have plenty of food and conversation.”~
...YOU JUST HAVE TO REACH FOR IT.
svjbudd.png

Z89V35n.png

Cadere Cadere

"I was the one who messed up in the first place." Sakadi swiftly countered. His words were kind, but just like her former Padawan, the Master was hard on herself. "I shouldn't have let it come as far as it did." If she had been able to set aside her own emotions, she could've prevented the rise of the Sephi Dominate. Defeated Lirka Ka, and saved her people from the grasp of the Sith Empire. Instead, she had fled the scene at the sight of her sister. Maya Bir Sinvala Maya Bir Sinvala 's pale face still plagued her at night, even after all these months.

The change of subject came as a blessing. "Yes, I suppose I'm a member of the Assembly now. Makes me quite amazing, doesn't it?" She conveyed with a playful smile. Her own failures were still on her mind, but she wouldn't let that ruin the reunion. "Just tell me when you need Yenna knighted, and I'll take care of it" She joked, motioning from one imaginative shoulder to another with her hand.​

The Frozen Pond
Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

It seemed the two had much more in common than he had initially thought. Sakadi had a hard time forgiving her faults, or, what she deemed to be her faults as he knew all too well what a slippery slope that could be. Usually optimistic and wanting to make sure those closest to him were happy, Cas wanted to cheer her up somehow but knew to just let the matter go for now. Unless she wanted to talk about it. Which led into his segway about Sakadi now being part of the Silver Assembly.

Chuckling at her exaggerated "ego", Cas rolled his eyes "Relax Sinvala, you're a hundred odd years old. Something would be wrong if you weren't part of the Silver Assembly." he teased, flashing her an annoying grin. "I'll hold you to that though." Cas added in regard to Yenna. Turning his focus back to the Younglings and their snowball fight as well as the rapport he and Sakadi built up, it seemed the spirit of Life Day had found Cas again and after so long, trying to find the right opportunity to tell her maybe now was time. Well, it wasn't the best time seeing as Sakadi was going through her own stuff right now but when was it ever going to be a good time.

Biting his lip slightly, Cas sighed a little "Master..." he started, almost sounding too nervous to say it "For these past few years I haven't been completely honest with you. And, I know this is... a really weird time to confess but... this could be our last bit of time together before the chaos of the galaxy splits us up again." attempting to prepare Sakadi for what came next, a pit formed in his stomach, the idea of disappointing his former Master was something he hated but he hated lying to her too "When I was a Padawan, younger and dumber than I am now. I--uh--was in a relationship with someone. A spy for the New Imperial Order... at the time." he finally confessed - although he knew this was going to end horribly.

Aberrant

A
The girl spoke, revealing that Tarish had been what kept her going. Kept her focused. It was...endearing in a way. Farrina didn't fight the touch of her hand, but the show of her brother's lightsaber made her pause. Her other hand reached, paused, and pushed the item back to Amani.

"It should stay with someone who didn't disappoint him." She admitted finally, forcing herself to smile as she hurt her own heart. "Thank you though. I am glad to see...never mind. A pleasant rest of your day." She broke the contact between them, sharply retreating and walking away with quick steps as she refused to cry today. Refused to regret or think on the past anymore.

Amani would have seen the tears threatening before she left, but the woman had pushed it back for reasons unknown. The past had sprung on her, memories coming back suddenly and threatening the tenuous balance she had found herself in this day.

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Dagos informed her that they would never catch him. Sadly, she wasn't terrifically confident in his statement. Not if he kept falling on ice pockets anyway. He coughed after taking a swig of his prize, Phalsi either not noticing, or choosing to not notice the display. It was in fact the latter, and she was giving a blind eye to his endeavor at the moment. Plausible deniability and all that.

She led the way back to the table, pocket the holo-pad and settling back into her food. While she sat down, she cast a glance around the room, noting that no one seemed to be looking their way. "Not much money in spoons, might try something a little more...uncommon."

She waggled her own spoon toward the two, wondering how many spoons they had snagged before firmly holding her silverware. Another spoonful of her soup found it hadn't got cold yet, something that pleased her.

"So, Dagos. Who is your instructor?"

Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek Kaaba and Mi Kaaba and Mi

The Banquet Hall

It would've been a picturesque walk with the snow falling, his breath misting and his boots crunching the snow. But Ryuichi wore a grim expression. Criminals in the outer reaches had learned to fear that look. Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek was going to learn too.

As he reached the banquet hall, beautiful with it's native woods and incorporating the surrounding trees, he stamped the snow off his high leather boots. He paused too to brush the light dusting of snow on his scarlet coat. Ryu was always meticulous in his grooming. Even now.

He straightened his clothes before setting off again down the main hall. Beings were all around, talking in a myriad of languages, laughing and joking. Some greeted him and he acknowledged them with a polite nod. But he didn't stop to talk.

Instead he followed something else. Not the smell of the food, though it became stronger as he went in. He searched for his student in the Force. He was here, ahead somewhere.

Though he may have been wrong, Ryu doubted his new student could as easily recognize his presence. He'd have to be practically on top of him at this point. That suited the Pantoran just fine.

And there he was, the Jedi saw as he emerged through a side entrance. Speaking with Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen and Kaaba and Mi Kaaba and Mi and surreptitiously drinking...yes...liquor. He narrowed his eyes and his frown deepened. Unacceptable. And just what did they think they were doing with the silver.

So Dagos, who is your instructor?

"I am," Ryu said as he came up behind them unannounced.

He crossed his arms and his jet black eyes were filled with disapproval.

For the first time Amani finally looked up at Farrina, the one unhidden teal eye staring back into hers. Even without the Force’s aid she could see the pain the knight was trying to hide. She wanted to help, but didn’t know how, and was further caught off guard by her rejection of the lightsaber. Amani opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out, and Farrina took her leave swiftly.

Someone who didn’t disappoint him. Where to even begin with that. Was she really deserving of it? Amani hadn’t touched her own pike since her return. The red bladed weapon was far too heavy a reminder of the latest grim chapter of her life. She stared down at the hilt in silence, until someone else caught her attention. It would have taken much less time to notice he was around with the Force, but as soon as she saw the face she still recognized him clear as day. How could things change so much yet still stay the same?

Acaadi Acaadi .

She froze again.

Last edited:

1d99391cec76030c7aa72595c52634c20c39e493.png

//: Life Day //:
//: Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran //:

9e0366b8be08cdab1c03169f930cd6803e7e1b90.png
Allyson busied herself with Life Day parties; they were the only way she could get through this type of holiday alone. Being left on reading by the one person she wanted to spend the holiday with was a bit stinging, but she figured the Kiffar woman was working a case. Allyson’s track record wasn’t the greatest with her, but Allyson was a bit smitten despite the frustrations and arguments.

She needed distractions, and parties were the best way to do it, but arriving at the Life Day party thrown by the Conclave was a different rhyme and reason. There was an inkling that a group of familiar faces would have entertained the idea of celebrating Life Day with the Jedi. Allyson had been and out of missions ever since coming back to the Alliance. Most of them were meant to prove her loyalty to the Alliance. As she was trying to erase the suspicions, the SIA and the Jedi had of her.

The Corellian couldn’t say she was ever expected to be a secret Sith or even someone that could commit such a betrayal, but she hadn’t done herself any favors.

Upon arriving, Allyson had asked a few people where to find the former Grandmaster. Unlike the Alliance, the Conclave greeted the Corellian with warm smiles. She gave hugs and small updates to those that she recognized. It felt like a homecoming, one that she hadn’t felt in a long time. Moving towards the outdoors, Allyson moved through the couples that were watching the snowfall. She paused behind the family as she watched the moths be released. Jyoti and her family were the closest she had to a real family, but this was their moment.

She watched the moths flutter and dance in the sky; she remembered them the last time Jyoti had released them for another memorial. The thought saddened her, knowing that it probably wouldn’t be the last time the Echani would be releasing moths to whisper the names of the dead. Allyson hoped that Jyoti would never have to whisper her name to one of the moths and vice versa. After giving a few moments, Allyson took her observations of her friend and wandered up quietly.

“They’re beautiful.” She started and looked towards Bastion and the kids, then finally to Jyoti. Concern etched across her face as she watched Jyoti. The woman didn’t move with the same grace of an Echani. Not wanting to point it out, especially with her children around, Allyson focused on the moths.

“Happy Life Day.” She started, her eyes fixed on Jyoti, wanting to pester the woman as to what happened to her. It was unusual to see her like this; it was usually Allyson being broken and a mess at the woman’s doorstep. The question lingered in her mind, and despite being a master spy - her feelings and thoughts were written all over her face. “So, what have you been up to?”

echanigirl3.png

Equipment: Reu & Tuene
Tag: Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

A slight smile played at her lips when Des reached up and squeezed her hand and at the same time Caltin pushed out a chair for her. Withdrawing her hand from Des’ shoulder she moved to take a seat next to her before looking toward Caltin. She had been looking at Des when he started speaking and she turned to face him. Silver eyes watched him with curiosity, to also be his padawan? Part of her was hesitant, she didn't know how Des would react but she suspected she would be thrilled, likewise, she wondered if she were ready to say yes.

She looked back to Des for a moment before looking back to Caltin. Turning the question over in her mind, somewhere deep inside it almost seemed a betrayal of her former master but perhaps that was a misplaced loyalty to the deceased. In truth, her master would have wanted her to move on likely even before now. Decision made she took a breath and nodded “So long as Des is in agreement I would be honored to. And thank you for the kind words.” Milya absently reached up and tucked a few wild strands of white hair back into place while a small grin came upon her lips as she gently elbowed Des and turned to look at her. “Guess you are stuck with me now.”

Despite any mental misgivings Milya perhaps wore the most genuine smile she had ever had in their time with them. Having a friend as well as a place to belong and one she could call a mentor and master again. A sense of things beginning to return to normal for her and finding people she could rely on as well.

"I am," Ryu said as he came up behind them unannounced.

“Chit.”

The smile Dagos had from playfully teasing the twins and being teased in return by Phalsi. The smile he’d had from successfully getting away with his thieving job and enjoying the spoils of his heist. That smile had been genuine and full and easy and possibly the first one of that kind he’d had since joining the order. That smile, yeah, that one was totally gone.

His face went from genuine joy to an expression of embarrassed anger faster than a boonta eve podracer. Dagos was sure he had ditched Ryuchi Ryo Ryuchi Ryo . He was sure. But no, here he was cocking up whatever chance Dagos might have had to find any kind of friends, to have any kind of fun that wasn’t training. Dagos wasn’t sure if his dark complexion hid the fact that he was blushing but even if it did the steam that must of been coming from his cheeks would of been clue enough.

Why? Why did he have to show up now? Why did he have to show up at all? Dagos was fine! More than fine! He was fourteen and surrounded by Jedi, how much trouble could he possibly get in?

As Dagos saw it, there were a few ways to play this situation. He could act a fool and embarrass himself and by extension Ryuchi...no that was too childish. There was contrition, maybe if he apologized he would get off easy...no that was too weak. He had no choice he would have to play it cool.

Dagos did his best to wipe the look of “Oh man am I in for it” off his face and to put on one that would show the confidence he clearly hoped he had, as he unscrewed the top to the liquor and took one last defiant swallow before turning in his seat and facing his instructor.

“Hey, Ryuchi.” He gave his master a nervous smile and sort of “What did you really expect” shrug and hoped that by the end of whatever happened next his reputation among the other padawaans would not be forever tainted.

Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen Kaaba and Mi Kaaba and Mi

Amani Serys Amani Serys

Having spent a good hour imagining an entire tree of possibilities for how this conversation would pan out, Acaadi also managed nothing more than standing still and looking back at her.

His hands opened, closed and opened again. Finally he willed his legs into life and cross the space between them.

"You are...I mean...are you...?"

Acaadi fidgeted, gave up and then waved at the bench.

"Would you mind if I sat?" He asked.

53950.gif

Comm-link, Rebreather
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan , Milya Vondar Milya Vondar (both unless specified)
Tag: @Open​
Done then.

Finishing his pie, Caltin took some kind of concoction and poured it into his blue milk. Swirling it around with a spoon, he made a weird face.

Too… Sweet…

Pouring more milk into his mug and swirling more, the big guy took another.

Better.

This syrup-like liquid was something he picked up from the tribe. It was the longest, most hilarious story he could ever tell, but that was a conversation that needed to be brought up. The feel of the room as a whole was getting better. There was less angst and sorrow and more camaraderie. That was what today was about, wasn’t it? Coming together and not worrying about invasions or impending threats or wannabe Jedi causing a bigger divide than was there.

For the first time in a long time, and without the presence of… her… he felt happy, not “relieved”, not “relaxed”, but happy. Happy for himself, happy for those around him, and happy as a whole. Then the Wookiees spoke amongst themselves for a moment, they didn’t say a word and it was not telepathic, but more “nods” than anything. Reaching into his little shoulder-pack, Llabruf puled out something familiar and held it out for Milya. Laughing and shaking his head in happy disbelief, Caltin was not sure if the Padawan could understand but would be happy to translate.

The Wookiee, fresh off of his “ascension” ceremony giving him the rights of passage into adulthood explained in his natural way. Caltin was all too happy to translate.

When I was a Jedi Knight, another and I, we rescued this very tribe from Hutt controlled Trandoshan hunters. They tried to burn the very Wroshyr tree that these Wookiees live in and our Temple is next to. The tribe in turn named my colleague and I as members of their family, not “honor family”... family. Llabrufs great grandfather was a child that day.

He showed the tattoo on his arm sporting the markings of their tribe, they were easily recognizable.

All Jedi are welcome, but not considered by this tribe in the same manner as I am, no hubris intended. Desbre, they look at her the same way, simply because she is associated with me. Now you are.

He shrugged with a smile telling the story that this was all just too funny in the best possible way.

Simple as that. You’re my Padawan, that’s good enough for them.

What was Llabruf holding? A charm with the same markings as Caltin’s tattoo, and if she looked, Desbre’s own charm.
svjbudd.png

Amani was suddenly filled with an overwhelming urge to run. She wasn’t sure she was ready to face her friends yet, maybe him least of all.

Then why even come to the damn party?

Instead she stayed frozen. No real point in backing out now. At least she told Kyra she was leaving. Acaadi was left totally in the dark from the beginning. A pang of guilt struck her at the reminder of all the things that had gone so wrong recently. She couldn’t help but feel at least partly to blame. Had they worried? Had he worried? What sort of pain might she have caused?

All this and more raced through Amani’s mind as Acaadi made the move to approach her, the sound of his voice thrusting her back into reality.

"You are...I mean...are you...?"

Well at least he seemed almost as lost as she was.

"Would you mind if I sat?"

Amani blinked slowly, craning her neck in the direction of the bench side he had motioned to, as if she was barely even comprehending what language he was speaking. The mirialan shook her head, regaining focus, “Um, yeah…” One could practically see the gears turning in her head as she pieced the phrasing together, “Er, no!” Amani blurted out, “I-I mean, yes like… no... I don’t mind.”

The girl couldn’t shrink in any further if she tried. If this was any indication in her mind then this was going to go horribly. Waiting for him to sit down seemed like a million years, before she muttered again with a sheepish glance, “...How’re you?” Futile small talk obviously intended to delay the inevitable conversation, however briefly.

55491.gif

Equipment: Simple Jedi Robes, inherited lightsaber, light-filtering lenses, Hush-style comlink, aquata breather, liquid-cable launcher, stim pills, nutrient/food pack​
Des looked between Milya and Caltin as the subject of Milya becoming his padawan as well was raised. And then Milya asked if she minded. Before she could answer, the Echani sat next to her, nudging and murmuring that Des was stuck with her. She opened her mouth to say something else before Caltin continued on, and then the Wookiees. And ... She lapsed into silence, hands folding in her lap, one set of claws picking at each other below the table.

Then Llabruf made the same offer. By then Des was still as a statue, her silver-gray eyes focused on the table as though she could see through it. Though her face was frozen and seemingly calm, anyone who had enough expertise in reading body language would know that someone who was that still was focused on containing something. Not so much lying but hiding. If they paid attention. A little listening through the Force would find that her mind had gone blank, like an empty dark room. But beneath it was resignation wrapped with a thin, subtle bow of resentment.

After a minute she shifted in her chair a little and focused on what food remained on her plate. Des let the others talk as she faded into the background. At first just figuratively. But then... she became harder and harder to notice. As though anyone who looked at her would look right over her or their gaze would slide off. It was subtle, and less like they were forced away and more like she no longer registered. Even reaching out in the Force, her presence had almost vanished. She wasn't gone, just ... very quiet, becoming a wallflower.

On the one hand the idea of having Milya training with her was great. And Caltin accepting Milya wasgood in all sorts of ways. As was that Milya had said yes. But it seemed like in their mind it was a done deal. And more over, they'd asked her about it, but it felt like nobody actually gave a womp rat's ass what she thought. Or if she had a problem with it. While Des supposed it truly didn't matter if she did or didn't it just kind of stung. Why bother asking in the first place? It was a fair assumption she'd be happy about it and be fine with it, of course. And she was.

For a moment it was like being back home on Arkania. Her people, the offshoots, were second-class citizens. And really were little more than slaves to most of the non-offshoots. It wasn't the good part of home she was reminded of. Though she doubted it was intentional from either of them. So she kept her silence, and simply listened and ate. Anything to keep that from boiling over on Life Day, a time of celebration. She could work out her frustration and resentment on a heavy bag or a training droid later. Or while working on her ship. Anything but damaging a good moment further.

As Milya looked about, she raised her left wrist with the charm dangling from a bracelet that matched the one she was offered, with a small smile. "I've been thinking about attaching it to my saber, or my new one when it's done," she supplied quietly. "And also thinking about getting it inked on... and getting some of my old ink redone." She shrugged and lapsed back into silence then.
zJxNdnE.png

Z89V35n.png

Cadere Cadere

She would cast a sideways glance at the Kiffar. "Did you just call me old Cas?" She replied with her eyebrows raised questioningly. He wasn't wrong, of course. She would turn what, 122 this year? That was exactly why she disliked counting in galactic standard years. At least according to Sephi calendar years, she was still in her early thirties. But then again, according to that same calendar, Cas would still be five. Amusing, but highly inaccurate.

Their next subject was a little more serious. She could tell by his increasing nervosity. She had always viewed her former student as an open book. It was not difficult to tell when something was wrong, and she considered him being fairly easy to read. She considered that to be a good thing, for it made him honest and straightforward. Two qualities any good Jedi should have.

Coincidentally, that also meant that she knew when the Kiffar hid something from her, which he had done for years now. She had never asked, not when he was her Padawan and not now. She had purposely kept herself out of his personal life, trusting that he would make the right decisions on his own.

Sakadi stopped dead in her tracks.

"You did.... what?"

Location 2: Life Day Market

It felt good to be outside again. Feel that cool breeze caress her cheek and flow through her hair. Aveline had been cooped up too long in the medical facility on Kashyyyk. The fighting on Korriban had taken its toll on her, to put it mildly, but she was recovering.

For once, Aveline was outside of her regular Jedi robes. After what had happened she needed to distance herself from it all, just a little. Instead she wore a thick, white sweater. Its neck folded over itself, but could be pulled up to cover her neck and the lower part of her face if needed. She wore her brown hair loose, parts of it over her left and right shoulder. Her pants were black, slender in form though looser below the knees and by her ankles. She carried no weapons or other equipment of note. It wasn't that kind of a day.

Aveline walked through the market without any particular purpose. It was nice to observe the holiday cheer surround her, and feed off of the good vibes all about. It was a time of gratitude and happiness. Many, much like herself, had been through hard times but hoped to use this as a turning point. The future still looked bright. It had to.

Walking by a stand, she was welcomed in and received a warm cup. A gentle steam rose from within. Inside she could see a dark red liquid, with various red berries put inside. A Life Day tradition she was told, and she gave the vendor her smile and her thanks before moving on. What a peaceful moment in time this was. Long may it last.

Every one of those little snippets of conversation he imagined had vanished from his mind. Acaadi was starting to wish that he had written them down and read off a speech like a child at a school presentation.

"I'm doing fine, yeah," he replied. He reached up and scratched at his perpetually unruly dark hair.

"It's just...people were dead or gone or scattered and..."

Acaadi grimaced and turned away from Amani. He started to study his boots intently. What was he even doing? He should have been expressing how glad he was to see her again not piling more on top of her worried when she had done a sacrificial, noble thing.

"I thought we'd lost you."

Amani nodded before also turning away. It was like everything went wrong at once. After Yurb, it was just one thing after another, not just for her. People were hurting. Her friends were hurting. Somehow, she couldn’t help but figure joining the Sith and framing herself for murder helped with that.

She swallowed the lump in her throat, “Sorry.” The word was starting to lose its meaning. “I should have said something, but-” Excuses were hard to come by. Justifying it just made her feel gross, even with the fruits of her efforts showing in the success of her mission. There was so much more at play than her personal goals.

Vague gestures tried to accomplish what words couldn’t, to no avail. “I didn’t know what to do. I was afraid that, if I said something, people would try to stop me.” She wasn’t wrong, either. More than a few tried to talk her out of it after she left, but by then it was already too late to give up. “Are the others okay?” Amani had avoided all contact with their friends since her return. Afraid of what may have happened, or what they were thinking.

53950.gif

Comm-link, Rebreather
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan , Milya Vondar Milya Vondar (not required to come with, up to them)
Tag: @open​
"Really?
She may be doing her best to hide her emotions and was doing a well enough job, but Desbre's thoughts were betraying her like mad. She had a right to be annoyed at what just happened, but she would have to get over it. This was not her decision, it was his to make Milya his second Padawan. Of course, he could not speak for the Wookiees, as that was Llabruf's decision as well. The massive Jedi Master would not make an issue of this though as it was not the day to have these types of conversations. He was not a Jedi today, just a guy at a party and no reason to ruin it either. Finishing his pie, and taking the mug of "caf-milk" into his hand, he got up.​
Well, I"m going to go and check out the market. I have a few gifts of my own to get.
It was true, he intended to buy some. Of course, he didn't want any resentment harbored.​
svjbudd.png

The Frozen Pond
Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
She hadn't completely blown up on him yet, that was... good... right? Maybe. The concept of an enraged Sakadi was always just that to him, a concept, but right now this seemed like a possibility. He'd fought Sith Lords, crime lords, terrorists, pirates and Bryn'adul but this... this was something else, it was rare for this Jedi Knight to actually be afraid.

Raising his arms in surrender "Sakadi, before you pop a blood vessel..." he started, desperately attempting to hide how he was feeling "I ended it, like, three years ago as soon as I found out she was a spy." Cas desperately attempted to diffuse the situation that was bound to escalate "She didn't find out any secrets either, I never told her anything about Jedi affairs. Besides, if it makes you feel any better, she's not even a spy anymore--" the Kiffar quickly bit his tongue, realising he may anger her further by unintentionally revealing he was still in contact with Tess.

From the corner of his eye, Cas would see a flash of white zoom across the pond and hit Sakadi's lavendar face, exploding on impact. It was a snowball. Immediately, his eyes widened and his reddened bronze cheeks inflated as he stifled a laugh, covering his childish grin with his hand. Holding in the laugh became too unberable to the point that the Jedi Knight's eyes began to water, eventually he had to let it all out. And that he did. Cas burst out laughing, bending over to hold his thighs in order to stay on his feet. His laughter roared across the area, prompting the group of Younglings to burst out laughing to. What a way to kill the tension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom