Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Legion Combat Armor Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
airborne_arc1.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Environmental: Average
    • Chemical/Biological: Average
    • Ion: Low
    • Sonic: Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Artificial Phrik: Noah replaced the Plastoid-Ceramic Composite from the Mk I version with Artificial Phrik from TDW Mercenary Company Acquisitions allowing for a higher degree of protection compared to the Mk I version
  • Even More Versatile: Besides the magnetic hardpoints carried over from the Mk I version a few improvements added allowed for an even higher degree of versatility
  • Increased Strength and Reaction Time: The inclusion of a light exoskeleton gives the wearer of the armor a increase in both strength and reaction time
WEAKNESSES
  • Low Ion Protection: Just as some of the advantages were carried over from the Mark I version so were some disadvantages such as susceptibility towards ion weaponry
  • Low Sonic Protection: Another disadvantage carried over from the Mark I version is the susceptibility of the armor to sonic weaponry
DESCRIPTION
With the Galactic Foreign Legion growing in both size and wealth Noah decided it was time to comb through the cream of the Legion's crop and try to establish an elite unit within the Legion. Before he did that however he needed to get some equipment sorted out for the unit and for this he started out with crafting the armor for the unit. Rummaging through designs he decided to use the Legion Mk I armor as a base with improvements garnered from both Clone ARC Trooper armor and his own personal set of Beskar'gam.

With the basic design of the armor down Noah began the process in choosing the materials to be used in the armors construction. He replaced the VT Asheran Armorweave with the company's more flexible yet more protective VT Shark Skin and he kept the same Kinetic Impact Gel. When it came to the armors plating he decided that while the Plastoid-Ceramic Composite was good the protection needed to be better and after searching found the perfect material: Artificial Phrik. This artificial version of Phrik meant that he could use thinner armor plating to receive more protection, improving both mobility and protection at the same time.

As always the last step of Noah's design process was choosing the features in the armor. Many of the features from the Mk I version were carried over and just as many were added in. While the helmet stayed the same the torso received a upgrade in the form of a light exoskeleton power by a MTX Isotope 5 power cell, this exoskeleton allowed for a marked increase in both strength and reaction time. The arms were upgraded with the inclusion of a MV-18 "Force" Class Vambrace on one forearm and a Bulwark-class Personal Shield on the other. The last upgrade came in the form of a pair of B-11 "Greitis" Class Combat Boots for the legs.

Last edited:

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Ready for judging.

Changes:
1. I Replaced 'Backpack' with 'Endurance-class Survival/Battle Rucksack' in Special Features
2. I Replaced 'Battle Belt' with 'Lifeline-class Utility/Battle Belt' in Special Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom