Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Jaeger Solutions

Hey Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean just wanting to update my order to account for some changes that'll be happening soon.tm. The new amount and things I'll be requesting are as follows:

85x Jackal ACRs
100x Vora Hand cannons
10x Big Iron Hand cannons
And one GS-77 gunship which I forgot to actually post after we talked over discord. I appreciate you much!

(Also I'm sort of arming a new small Merc company which explains the numbers)

Hello Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean ,

On behalf of Krovane Corporation I am interested in purchasing some of your technology:

Payment can be made in full upon confirmation and approval. If there are any concerns or potential complications, we here at Krovane Corporation are willing to discuss possible contracts or arrangements to establish good relations with your enterprise.

As a general note, we assure you that these purchases will be used for the purpose of defense, personal and philanthropic means.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Hello Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean ,

In addition to our previous inquiry we at Krovane Corporation would like to request the contractual use of the B-10 "Tensai" Droid Brain for use in our future endeavors in providing philanthropic aid to individuals and planets. They would be used in specific designs for the purpose of cleansing areas of specific non-sentient life and fauna to make way for habitation. Details can be relayed regarding said projects as they are produced and access to acquiring them without the hassle of extra contractual needs.

All droids made will be subject to the parameters of being incapable of harming humanoids and species with strict sentience parameters, though we request all military package elements been included for the sake of maximizing efficiency.

Any and all funds required for said contract can be made payable upon the confirmation and approval of the contract.

Thank you for your time and patience and we at Krovane Corporation wish you a wonderful day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom