Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Incoming Storm [OOC]

Caedyn Arenais

C
A few of us from the Silvers are going to be hitting the streets in order to counteract the slaving operation!

I'm due to post shortly

Caedyn and a squad of Rangers are landing on the roof of a random building within the Capital City.

Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe & Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita

Last edited by a moderator:
AMCO AMCO

There seems to be a lot more on the Jedi side, so I can pop in with this one on the Sith side - give everyone an opportunity for some fun PvP. Gonn' be fancy if Roman ends up on the same side with Adrian again.

Ziggard Blackstar

Z
Listen teaming up with the Sith isn't really Ziggy's style BUT AMCO AMCO will (allegedly) pay well for captured Jedi so this seems like a better opportunity than most, thus I'll 'side with them' for now. Anyone wanna go?

Sol Stazi

S
Chilling out at the Sith held outpost making a mess of the trenches and stuff with about a company's worth of rebel NPCs. I can 'general' against the Sith defenses or duel a combat PC. Not freaked out by Sith or anything as long as you're cool with contending against a lowly trooper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom