Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Halloween at Reveries, Denon

Iris_Sig.png

"I'm sure I would."

She took another sip of her own whisky. One was enough, one she probably wouldn't finish. Had to stay alert at all times. Like now. The colors around Harvey shifted. Pulled her gaze to follow his. Fear? Panic? Whatever it was, he excused himself shortly after. Boss, then. Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud certainly carried herself like she ruled this place. Iris flashed a brief smile, nodding her head as she lifted her drink to her lips. "Have fun with the boys for me. I'll see you soon."

Harvey Denson Harvey Denson

Untitled174_20221026120550.png

Tags: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Aktur Seii Aktur Seii Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx

Jay looked around, noticing a small collection of folks before he grabbed some Tihaar from the bar and walked up. He chuckled a bit walking up as he heard the discussion between Kardek and Mairead, speaking up a bit as he made it.

"I gotta say, you seem to like playing with a Hoth night don't you?" It was only after this remark that he noticed the marshmallowy droid standing there. He stepped back a bit, surprised. "Is that...." He didn't get a chance to finish before the lights reflected off a familiar droid. EW-031 EW-031 had floated up covered in mirrors like a disco ball. He also noted a not dressed up Ki'tala who seemed to have snuck in to get a drink without anyone else noticing her. He shook his head a bit, while EW noted Alpha a bit.

"Oh! Very interesting costume choice. It's practically impossible for an organic to identify your original model." The floating droid moved around a bit more, getting a better look before seeing the others. "Oh. Hello." Jay just gave a laughing sigh.

"For any who don't know, this is EW-031. Don't mind her quirks, cause she's gotten the Cloud Breaker out of a few scrapes. Seems like everyone's having a good time though."

Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

pe2q0TN.png

//: Tags: Hex Hex
//: Location: Reveries, DENON...

C7xBNj9.png

Das giggled as Hex pulled her across the lounge and straight to the bar. She admired all the amazing costumes that filled the club, part of her wishing she had the nerves to go all out with a getup. The holoshades she sported may not have been the 'coolest' idea, but at least they dampened the pulsating flash of the neon lights. Then she asked what Das would be having to drink.

"Oh, uh-" she started, "I think I'll just have a soda, actually. I haven't really had much to drink since..." she trailed off, raising her eyebrows.

The last thing Das wanted was a repeat of Hex's housewarming party. She doubted that there were any hard feelings about her drunken antics, but she was better off safe than sorry. The bartender slid a glass of fizzy liquid that looked pink, but the multicolored strobes made it hard to tell. Das took a modest sip through the decorative straw.

"Ya know, a crazy recall trip does sound really fun! Do you want to give it a shot?" she asked, shimmying her shoulders to the beat of the music.

Last edited:
Vexx smiled seemingly without prompt or circumstance. Perhaps the Force whispered in her ear people were talking about her. Or perhaps it was the obvious stares of others besides Aurorae Aurorae and Harvey Denson Harvey Denson -- others like Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha .

As she glided in closer to the bar, the openly observant man had something to say for her ears. Her golden gaze regarded the seemingly simple, scuffy appearance for only a second before a smile surfaced on her lips. "Thank you," she replied without hesitation to the man's compliment. Regal was just fine. Use of her title was acceptable as well. Perhaps if he had something to offer warranting a more...familiar relationship he might even get to use her name.

Before Vexx could answer the offer, however, a giant, white, plump thing seemed to work its way around drinking its own beverage. While the Senator kept her features locked in place, she did stare for a few seconds until the mass bent over to...inject the drink into a socket.

Dominique's smiled renewed and she turned back to Kardek. "And what would such a scoundrel like yourself recommend?" The fact the man wasn't paying for it didn't even enter her thoughts. Why should it? He offered. Who paid hardly mattered -- unless they were trying to curry her favor, in which case they should spend freely. The Senator had expensive preferences. Naturally.

She spared half a second to regard Aurorae Aurorae that was already present at the bar, among one or two others, before her attention was entirely with Kardek for the moment. "Enjoy yourself this evening?" Sometimes a prompt for conversation helped get the ball rolling. It would be interesting to learn more of this 'group' that haunted her now. Kardek had the feeling of a sly faceman, but his outfit didn't sit awkwardly on him either -- some form of security role as well. Seemed a good candidate for a possible group-member. A possible conversation partner at least.

Mairéad's second post

Objective: Entertainment and Enjoyment
Tags: Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Aktur Seii Aktur Seii

Song steel knife on ankle
Ladies Watch
FDS-4F blaster pistol
Marzanna
Datapad

Untitled262_20221026141724.png
@Kardek Alpha seemed fairly taken by the purple haired senator. Mairead had to admit, the woman looked hot, she gave her associate a quick raise of the eyebrows as a gesture of good luck before returning to the other man. Looking over at Aktur Seii Aktur Seii she grinned, "So while we wait to hear from my bosses, let me introduce myself more properly, I am the owner of this place, and also the location on Coruscant which I believe yourself to be familiar with?" Another few people gathered at the bar, including a couple of teens, the blue haired one she had seen about in district seven before. <<keep an eye on blue>> she signed to her security officer, slightly concerned about her reputation.

"Shall we find a booth to wait in, as I said I have been hoping to run in to you at some point, we can wait for the others and I can pick your brain about the underworld." Her own dealings with his organisation were limited to very low-level goons so far, making a friendly connection with someone as powerful as this would be good for business and also do wonders for her own credit. She leaned her hand on the shoulder of Kardek and whispered playfully into his ear. "Complement her on her hair and glasses, but watch out for that dress, it could easily be a trap" she laughed a little and excused herself to focus on the crime boss. She hoped that he would accept her offer and would offer him the lead towards a private booth that her staff had cleared for her the moment she mentioned needing it.

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha

The gunslinger raised a playful eyebrow at Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx 's comment regarding him being a scoundrel. It amused him, surely. Mostly because it was true. Or at least that was the perception of himself that he presented at a shallow level to those around him.

"Well!" He began with a smirk lifting the corner of his lips, "A scoundrel would surely consider a woman… such as yourself. And if I was to consider you…" He nodded in her direction subtly, looking her directly in the eyes with a noticeable spark of delight at this fun little game, "… Strong. Powerful. Demanding respect… So possibly something with a decent kick of top shelf liquor… However, you are also strategic… detailed… Aware. So the flavor profile should be nuanced and balanced, with dynamic elements that blend well together yet excite the palate. Then theres is your flair for the dramatic… fashionable… captivating… so it should be bright. Colorful. Not just any glass, but a statement in and of itself."

Kardek held his gaze on her for a moment, then confidently turned to the bartender,

"Chilled Coruscanti Vodka on the rocks, top shelf, dash of lime, hints of Eldenberry, pomegranate, and a light sprinkle of gorgon spice. In…" Kardek observed the selection of available glasses, finally picking out one that seemed to scream sophisticated elegance, pointing at it confidently. As the bartender nodded and began constructing the drink, Kardek turned back towards Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx with a playful wink. In all actuality he had no idea if she would like the drink at all… it was a total guestimation on his part. Despite this, he proceeded with utter confidence, accepting whatever fate might befall him.

It was about this moment that Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus whispered her advice in his ear, causing him to turn briefly towards her and wink with a slight nod of gratitude. Mai being his wingman? The irony was not lost on him. He turned his attention back to the Senator and offered a charming smile.

As the drink was procured, Kardek nodded a simple thanks to the bartender and picked it up, offering to Vexx.

Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx said:
"Enjoy yourself this evening?"

He picked his glass back up off the counter, readying it to his lips before responding,

"Well that depends on if you hate that drink or love it." He chuckled, taking a sip of his own. He then remembered Mai's suggested compliments...

"Love your hair."

A man he had seen on multiple occasions but never had the opportunity to engage approached,

Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred said:
"I gotta say, you seem to like playing with a Hoth night don't you?"

Kardek turned, offering him a smile and a hand of greeting. "Name's Kardek. Don't think we've been properly introduced."

Alpha was very captivated with the flashy droid that appeared, waving at it excitedly.

Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred said:
"Oh! Very interesting costume choice. It's practically impossible for an organic to identify your original model."

Alpha made a sound that sounded like he was clearing his throat, holding his hand up to his face, before making an attempt to respond. Kardek had been working on developing his ability to speak, and this was his first attempt outside of their ship. He was nervous to attempt it with so many around him, but he didn't want to be rude...

"Thaaaank youuuu. Youuu are preeetty. My naaaame is Aaaaaalpha."

Still a work in progress, but not terrible...

Last edited:
36yysmz.png

THE WICKED WITCH OF THE SOUTH

Weapon: "The Klaive" - PDW
Equipment: Outfit, x2 Hutt Cartel Kidnap Jabber Rings-One on either hand, Force Warning Necklace Pendant, Paralyzing Lipstick, Coal Painted Stilleto Nails, ENVC-370 Bodyglove, Absorbelt, Tinfoil Hat Band, , Earsculpt Comlink, Coal Heartbeat Heels, HH-Eclipse Earrings, HH Iris
Augmentation: PGEM-SAP "Amber Eyes"
Ship: The Tourist

She spied a young man at the door, quite upset about being denied entry as she passed Makko Vyres Makko Vyres by with a wave of a ticket. Several others complained as her heels clacked against the ground, a small gesture of kindness left in her wake as she flipped the whole line the bird with her access ticket.

The large black hat flopped briefly as she cleared the doorway, blocking her vision for just a moment.

Not long enough to miss the sight of Ivory emerging from the backrooms however. The black bias cut dress barely shifting as she cut a path to the woman and dared to link her arm with the other.

"Love the outfit." Niki gave her a sideglance before letting her eyes rove across the party.

"Looks like a drink might suit you. And a seat though you seem to be expected." She didn't let go of Ivory, instead letting the woman guide her along if she so desired. Her softly glowing eyes settling on the unfamiliar face of Aktur Seii Aktur Seii with fervent curiosity.

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ

aktur_spacer_new2.png

The individual Kardek was certainly a certifiable ball of energy.

"Not a problem."

Aktur nodded with a chuckle to himself, as the humanoid gave an apology for any interruption, before proceeding toward the lilac haired senator. That fact was made apparent by the boisterous conversation Kardek proceeded to have, though the owl-masked Crime Lord soon turned his attention back to Mairéad, and the more defined introduction she offered. It seemed, however, there may have been some wires crossed, as the proprietor of Reveries on Denon indicated Aktur's connection - or familiarity - with the club on Coruscant. And Aktur saw no reason to correct:

"I'm certain Reveries, irrespective of location, maintains both entertainment and class to enjoy," Aktur said as he offered a light shrug. He also glanced down and caught sight of the hand movements Mairéad performed, aimed toward the nearby security. "Hopefully I can remain familiar with further locales, also. Perhaps other ventures."

The business was an interesting one, not wholly common with the services it offered, and Aktur saw the potential for larger-scale should that be something the Family wanted to explore. Yet, there was also wisdom in discretion. It remained to be seen how far the group would want to plant proverbial roots into the workings of the galactic stage, when it came to businesses. Aktur certainly had delved deeply into that particular area over many, many years...

Across the way, a familiar sentient caught Aktur's attention. His dark eyes looked toward Ivory, as she walked the stairs, the outfit she wore complimented her tattoos - of which Aktur was familiar - which were on prominent display. She was eye-catching. Nonetheless, it seemed Ms. Stroud was engaged with another, as a female humanoid linked arms and they continued into the area. Aktur turned his attention back to Mairéad, who had suggested a booth for discussion while waiting.

"Far be it for me to turn down such a comfortable proposition," Aktur said as he raised the owl mask onto his hair, again, and took a sip of the whiskey. He smiled as he stood. "It would seem Ms. Stroud has arrived, strikingly so, though also appears to be occupied... so yes, let's sit and discuss for now, until Ivory joins us."

As Mairéad leaned away to speak to Kardek, Aktur glanced to the Donna again, dark eyes glinting, then proceeded to follow his hostess to the seating arrangement she had planned. As the pair walked, the Crime Lord raised an eyebrow and asked:

"I am curious, Ms. Solus, how does your revenue line compare to the services offered by Reveries? Do you find that clientele come solely for the memory experience, or do they tend to mix that particular entertainment alongside the club experience? I suppose I am interested in how you see the business balancing two vastly different offerings in one location, and if one out-performs the other."

Mairéad's second post

Ladies Watch
FDS-4F blaster pistol
Marzanna
Datapad

She led them to the empty booth and they all took a seat together and began to drink. She watched as Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha continued to work his magic on Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx and smiled. She would help him out all he needed, because she liked the guy, but also because it kept him out of her own personal life.

She looked at the man next to her in the owl mask. As Aktur Seii Aktur Seii mentioned other locations she smiled, she had one more well under way and another that was in the very early stages of location scouting. "I'm quite excited about the future, I'm told this is the most fun stage in the life of a business, picking new ventures, the risks involved, I plan on enjoying it." she laughed and raised her glass. She was actually even enjoying scouting for locations on Nar Shadda, despite hating the slugs and being surrounded by the victims of their empire.

Mairéad smirked as she was asked about her revenue streams and how the two different sides of the business compared. She was aware that Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud had made some arrangement to hand a cut of the money she kicked up the chain to the Family over to Aktur, she wasnt aware of the specifics, only the part that would be relevant to her, but her business was her business.

"I'd be showing the green behind my ears if i gave too much away to a potential competitor now wouldnt I?" she made a friendly smile to the fellow nightclub owner. "But things do well, both side have a fair amount of business, some nights its all about the club, others i have people queued up to use the booths." She supposed it was the same as any mixed venue, of you had a room with a jizz band and a room with something more contemporary, you might see a variation between which is most profitable based on the mood of the night. Mairéad looked over at Ivory, looking gorgeous as always, she admired the woman and everything she had built.

She relaxed back into her chair as she spoke "So how about your businesses? Do you have anything new in the pipeline.... thank you dear, erm, if you switch them with booth 4 and ask if 2 can wait, OK." Her train of conversation was interrupted by a member of staff that walked over and whispered something into her ear. The man was new and still working on his initiative it seemed, but it wasn't a but problem to distract her.

Vexx settled her hands atop the hips accentuated by her form-fitting attire for the evening as the man began. A slight arch to her eyebrows and the smallest smile accompanied Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha 's start.

Kardek certainly knew how to consider a woman. A talent for engaging others that Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora 's little 'group' could benefit from -- were the man part of their number, of course. A discerning eye was important, as was a fast wit. Both skills the man put on display in the moment. The light danced within Vexx's golden rings as the man completed his litany of characteristics and insights.

A woman certainly could appreciate a man confident in his own decisions. Dominique couldn't recall if she'd had the particular mix Kardek ordered for her, but neither did it sound unappealing. The care and attention the man took, along with his command of the moment, was enough. So long as the drink wasn't an absolutely repugnant or odious drink Vexx couldn't see him outright failing in attracting whatever attention he sought. A dangerous man to those not on guard against such temptations.

Vexx feigned not to notice Kardek's attention was briefly taken by Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus 's advice. Her gaze had shifted to the drink being poured by that point.

Of course, when the man picked up and offered her the drink, the Senator accepted with a smile. "Well, then there's only one thing to do." The two took a drink of their respective beverages. Her eyes lingered on Kardek over the rim as she did so. Even his compliment did not cause her to bat an eyelash as she lowered the drink from her lips. "You are full of surprises. And intrigue."

Kardek was briefly intruded upon by Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred , but the Senator didn't mind. Rather, she stepped closer to the 'scoundrel' and whispered in his ear, "I know we haven't been properly introduced." Kardek was it? Well, she could continue referring to him as 'Scoundrel' if he didn't deign offer her a name. It was no face lost on her part. Though if the man hoped to get closer to her, or to... persuade her, he'd need to be more than a nameless pawn on the board.

"It isn't the night on Hoth you should be worried about," Dominique remarked casually to the introduction given by Jai'galaar. Perhaps it was an inside joke or reference between the two. Her point stood. The bitter cold was frightful, but not the worst on Hoth a soul had to be concerned about -- just the first hurdle to survival.

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ

aktur_spacer_new2.png

There was something to be said about the excitement of a new business venture.

Yet, at least for Aktur, that sensation had dulled somewhat. His business portfolio was such that he had largely delegated the process to those skilled in that particular area of commerce. Less hands on, as it were, which allowed him to pursue other avenues of interest. Still, Aktur couldn't fault a young humanoid for feeling how she did about the process, it was likely her first company, and that was always one a sentient remembered.

"And enjoy it you should," Aktur chuckled. "I still recall my first business venture... and if things proceed well, as I expect they will, there is no doubt more developments can likewise thrive, as Reveries has. You are off to a good start, Ms. Solus."

For the moment, Mairéad had Aktur's full attention, as he listened to her speak about the risk of revealing too much. He smirked, he could understand it, but that wasn't necessary between the pair. Not regarding Reveries, at least. It was likely that protective care over the new company that had Mairéad playing coy, though Aktur nodded as the vague reciting of general business. He raised an eyebrow:

"I feel I should clarify," Aktur said in a low voice, so only they could hear. "My interests in Reveries, as a silent partner, align with your own. Your gains are my gains. I have nothing to benefit from posing as your competition, it would only split the customer base, and would weaken both businesses... so, be rest assured, I have absolutely no vested interest in this avenue of service personally, and wholly want to see you succeed. For us both and all."

The Crime Lord smiled, before he took a sip of the whiskey, then followed Mairéad toward a booth. It was comfortable, somewhat private, though there was no doubt that the establishment itself had all manner of little surprises spread throughout. Whether it was electronic devices, strategically placed employees, or any other number of observable advantages. Nonetheless, Aktur eased into the comfortable booth seat, as he placed one leg over the other and reclined somewhat.

"Most certainly, there are always credits to be made," Aktur said with a nod, as he reached into his jacket pocket. "However, before we get into specifics--"

He pulled a small device out, smaller than his palm, and placed it on the booth table.

"--this is a Vid-vox Scrambler," Aktur added, as he leaned back and sipped the drink. "I suggest you get used to having them handy, especially when discussing business dealings, among other things. Even in your own establishment, as you can never fully trust every employee, no matter how intensely you believe it... and to argue otherwise would be naive, which you do not strike me as."

The scrambler rendered the immediate area around the booth a deadzone, in regard to monitoring or listening devices. It wouldn't stop organic visual or auditory observation, of course, but Aktur would prefer not having his affairs noted and kept in data form. It wasn't personal, it was business. It also afforded them some freedom to delve into less legal matters, should Mairéad - or those that joined - so choose:

"As much as I enjoy small talk, and am willing to continue to engage in it, should you wish," The Crime Lord smiled, as his dark eyes glinted over the top of the whiskey glass at his lips. He sipped the amber liquid, then continued. "I sense that you would rather use our time for discussion in more productive ways... so, now that our conversation is largely secure, what would you really like to discuss?"

Aktur saw potential in Mairéad; but, it now remained up to her, whether she chose to capitalize on his knowledge and time...

Tags: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Aktur Seii Aktur Seii Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx

Jay nodded a bit to Kardek as he introduced himself, and the Enforcer would extend his costumed hand to shake.

"I think you're right. Jay Galore." He then heard Dominique pipe in, seeming to have picked up on his slight jab at Kardek. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit, extending a hand to her. "So it seems."

EW meanwhile, looked as curious as what was effective a floating optical processor could. Then she heard the rough speech of Alpha. She was a bit surprised by the compliment, tilting her self a bit and giving a quick spin before speaking up.

"Oh! Th-thank you. Alpha.... You look as well. My name is EW-031, but the crew usually just call me EW." She'd slip around the larger droid, a little, getting a closer look at the costume.

Objective: Try to Enjoy Yourself.
Tags: Open.
il_794xN.4227680369_r6gg.jpg

Samuel was never really one for parties. That wasn't anyone in particular's fault, but he was used to parties being used as a place for scheming. Networking. Building profitable connections, planning murders and perhaps being on the lookout for someone who would conduct one. Almost every time he has been at a party thus far, it turned out to be a disaster. Granted, he hasn't been to many of them, but that did little to help his perception of them.

So, once again, he found himself questioning - why was he here? In Denon, of all places, so full of political scheming and turmoil which he despised? Well, Halloween was a holiday he seldom celebrated. He rarely got opportunities to relax, and curiosity got the better of him this time around. He knew that this establishment was owned by Mairead, so he desperately hoped there would be no fishy business. Unfortunately, she, too, was likely being drawn deeper and deeper into political schemes as he thought this. He had no idea. Perhaps it would be better to leave it that way.

He was almost mistaken for a droid when he approached the bouncer at the front, arriving rather late compared to most of the advance party. The costume he had opted for was certainly unique - though he had his face on display on a near daily basis at the Star Lounge, the sentiment of parties still left some impression of wariness. Besides, he liked tinkering around with what spare tech he had. Having a helmet on his head felt comfortable, normal. And being without one felt like he was missing something. It was by no means a complicated helmet - more for decoration than practicality, which was a mostly foreign concept to him until now. It didn't really have an intent in mind, other than to just 'look neat.' The one thing that might've made him still stick out amidst it all, was that underneath the jacket, the crimson-red suit, tie, and vest of his usual attire was still peeking out. As mentioned before - he felt out of his skin without at least some form of protection. It almost felt like a necessity to at the very least wear his customary protective attire so that he could have some semblance of security without his paranoid nerves overwhelming his mind.

When he was allowed inside with the proper identification, he did go for the bar, as well. If only to hear what gossip was being told, and to see who was who. He would've chosen to socialize more, if he wasn't already feeling like a fish in a barrel as he made his way through the crowds of party-goers. He needed to try to calm himself, first, his hand clenching and unclenching at the thought as he gave a soft inhale, exhale. Once he had sat down, he merely requested a glass of water, much to the confusion of the staff, thinking the exotic-looking customer would order some fine wine or something. Regardless, the bartender nodded, and would go about serving it. Samuel felt even more odd, being so used to being on that side of the counter now. Once the glass was taken, he produced a slim device, dipping it inside to briefly check for poisons, micro-explosives, etcetera. With this verified, a small induction port was taken from the side of the helmet, in which it served as a straw. Would be pretty pointless to try to hide your face if you had to take your helmet off every time you needed to drink something.

As he sipped, gaze idly flickered along to other individuals, of which he was likely only sitting a mere few seats away from. He spotted Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha , assuming that the large marshmallow looking one was Alpha, since Kardek was easy enough to tell apart. Where one was, the other was not too far away, that much was for certain. There was also someone ( Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred ) in a particularly creepy Starweird outfit - he had only heard tales of such beasts. The Force and the Supernatural were inherently freaky to the man, so if the intent was to actually go for a scary costume, he thinks they nailed it. There was also a new droid - of which looked like a disco ball now. Never seen that one before. Kardek was also interacting with…ah, right. Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx . He certainly was a flirtatious individual. He wondered if that was for a reason, or if it was merely in his nature? There was Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus , too, interacting with a new face. Several other figures he hadn't seen before as well dotted the place, but such was typical in a party. There was another face - perhaps a familiar one - in Harvey Denson Harvey Denson . He hadn't interacted with that individual much, if at all by then asides from initial recruitment - he wondered what conversation topics would arise from such discussion? Not to mention The Donna was impending on the main bar. They all looked busy, and he didn't exactly want to intrude in business that was not his. So he quietly continued to finish his mundane drink, until either the opportunity presented, or he was otherwise brought into the conversation. If the latter would be to his relief or distress, he frankly wouldn't be entirely sure.

Last edited:

Iris_Sig.png

Interesting faces, all around. Aurorae's blue eyes scanned through the crowd as she sipped at her drink. Slow as ever, meandering by the bar. In a den full of criminals of all kinds. The Shadow reached down, lifting up her cybernetic mask to once more cover her face. Set down the glass, some credits as a tip. She'd gotten the information she needed, and some faces to go along with it.

Time to leave.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge

Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx Hex Hex Das Das Samuel Exel Samuel Exel

Ivory had joined the party on the ground floor, standing a few steps forward of the stairwell. She surveyed the room, recognizing the approach of Niki Priddy Niki Priddy - who joined her, interlacing her arm with Ivory's own. The Donna flashed a grin, pleased at the woman's greeting & compliment on her outfit.
"Love the outfit." Niki gave her a sideglance before letting her eyes rove across the party.

"Looks like a drink might suit you. And a seat though you seem to be expected."

"You look gorgeous, yourself." Ivory replied in hushed tones, linked arm-in-arm with the crimson-haired engineer. The "Vampire" followed Niki's attention, glimpsing Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus & a masked man seated at a private booth to one side of the room. She could sense Niki's own curiosity at the identity of the man speaking with Reveries' Owner, and that, in-turn, incited her own curiosity. "A drink sounds lovely... Let us join Mairead', and see what business is afoot, hm?" She said, leading Niki toward the private booth. The two stayed connected at the hip, with Ivory taking a deep breath of Niki's perfume.

The two elegantly-dressed women would approach the private booth, wading through the crowd to join Mairead & the masked stranger; who's identity Ivory had already begun to suspect. The man's stature & self-assured posture certainly fit, though she couldn't be entirely certain due to the mask concealing his features.

"Happy Halloween." The Donna offered, flashing a wicked predatory smile toward Mairead & Aktur Seii Aktur Seii as she & Niki joined them. "I do hope we're not intruding on anything."

She immediately recognized the small device on the table between the two, noting the small blinking light which showed the device as being operational.

Ivory let Niki's arm go, allowing her beautiful companion to sit where she liked. The Donna, to her own credit, would sit either beside Mairead or beside the masked gentleman depending on where Niki chose to go. Now that she was close enough, she knew, for certain, who the handsome gentleman seated at the table was.

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha

Dominique Vexx Dominique Vexx Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred

The two shared a glance over the rims of their respective glasses as they sipped on their drinks. Kardek was surely enjoying this unexpected encounter, however there was a part of him that urged caution… She was not just anyone… she was a Senator. And she was not just any senator… she was in league with Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora . He was not only representing himself, he was representing the Family. And to do anything that might risk that relationship would surely not bode well for the gunslinger.

But this surely did not mean that he could not enjoy the attention of such an exquisite woman… surely not. To the contrary, perhaps once the night was through, whatever happened to transpire between the two of them would only serve to strengthen the relationship.

Kardek ultimately chose to move forward in pursuit of being the woman's muse for the evening, with intent to not make a fool of himself or those he represented. Hopefully he would achieve such results.

Only time would tell.

"You are full of surprises. And intrigue."

Kardek blinked slowly as a sign of acceptance of the compliment, pulling the glass from his lips. "I have a feeling that we both share such qualities." He said with a glimmer in his eye and a slight smile.

As his attention was drawn to introductions with Jai'galaar Gred Jai'galaar Gred , He suddenly felt a soft breath touch his ear accompanied by whispered words,

"I know we haven't been properly introduced."

A bit caught off guard at her slightly forward and rather flirtatious innuendo, the man felt a delightful shiver tingle down his neck. It was becoming more clear the possibilities of the night, and he was truly open to such… possibilities.

His gaze shifted back towards the beautiful senator, a slight smirk sneaking onto his lips with a bit of a nod at realizing such a tragedy had transpired, "Forgive me." He replied softly, offering his hand as a gentleman would do in a formal introduction to royalty; to take a woman's hand and kiss it with due reverence. Albeit, Kardek's take on such a formal offering might be slightly more flirtatious in nature... if the Senator decided to offer her hand.

"Kardek. It truly is a pleasure… however I must confess…" He tilted his head a bit to the left, keeping his gaze drawn intently to her eyes, "Senator feels so very… formal. Perhaps there is another name I might refer to you by?" His words were softer, more intimate in nature. Depending on her response, he could assume a bit better what exactly it was she might be looking for in a man such as himself.

Alpha's gaze attempted to follow the movements of the much more nimble droid,

"Niiiice to meeeet you, Eeeeeeew." Alpha offered, bringing a finger up to poke innocently at the sparkly ball as it passed around him. While it was unintentional on Alpha's part, the way he pronounced "EW" sounded as if he was reacting to something rather off-putting. It was adorable indeed.

Last edited:

Ladies Watch
FDS-4F blaster pistol
Marzanna
Datapad

Watching as Aktur Seii Aktur Seii pulled the device out of his pocket and placed it on the table, it didn't concern her. The man was right, Reveries was a discrete place for criminals, but outside of the dedicated private rooms it was still nightclub and the next table over could easily be a plant, snooping on private business. "I am familiar with such technology, not this particular model, but I have a piece of jewellery that can block electromagnetic signals too." she turned back towards him after he discussed his position on the success of her business. "That is an excellent point, be assured that the slice Ivory offered you will stay well into the green. The booths do very well, and there are certain wealthy individuals who seem to enjoy the escapism a little too much. Obviously we monitor the clients mental state for liability reasons, but when a Senator dumps thousands of credits behind the bar, we like to make sure they have a good time."

He seemed keen to move on to more serious business. It was funny, when she visited his bar looking for him,she had been unaware that Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud was already making the connections behind the scenes that she had hoped to make. Why would she know, she was a lowly associate at that point. But with the connections made there was more to talk about a profitable future than any specifics.

"Well, i initially wanted to meet and hope to make a business connection, but with you as a partner, albeit a silent one, that connection seems well estaished. However...I plan on opening more of these places, and if you had any specific location recommendations, perhaps within your own sphere of influence? We could look at a more substantive partnership for that location including consultation on design so it also suits your own business needs?" Reveries had been made to serve as a secure headquarters for the Family if needed, offering that to Aktur and his own organisation would not only give her new customers, but also give her a very real shoe in the door with an important and powerful ally.

They didnt get long to talk before Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud arrived at the table with Niki Priddy Niki Priddy . Ivory looked exceptionally sexy in her gettup tonight, the woman was fierce <<Your guest enjoy himself?>> she signalled in undetectable codesign to Ivory as she reached to kiss the air by her cheeks in welcome.

She sat back down, also greeting Niki Priddy Niki Priddy in a friendly manner.

Dominique smiled as Kardek took to the posture of a gentleman in waiting before a maiden. It amused her. Because she knew well enough she was no maiden. Yes, she was quite the viper the masses loved to see pulled down in the end. Perhaps that would be her fate after all, but the galaxy should take care; because unlike a fairy tale, this Villainess would take everyone down with her.

In acceptance to Kardek's offer, Vexx slowly offered her hand to the well-mannered scoundrel. Was he truly her type? Wouldn't he like to know? Only time, trial, and tribulation would tell.

That he was so bold bode well in the man's favor, though. Another name to call her by? Yes, very bold. Presumptuous even. They'd just met and he hoped he'd gone beyond a nameless, faceless tool to be used and discarded however Vexx saw fit? Well, it was a festive evening and she was curious just how far he would go in this play.

"Here. Now." The corners of her lips quirked upward. "Dominique." The tips of the fingers of her free hand stretched out to caress the side of Kardek's face. "I rarely trust others to be so... familiar, Kardek." She left the 'I hope you will not disappoint' unsaid. Why, even she enjoyed company now and again. Admittedly, not of a romantic, 'true love' kind, but that hardly mattered.

"And while I do enjoy people groveling before me," Dominique tilted her head a bit to the left as her fingers slid up toward the man's hair, "I have higher expectations for those closest to me." While leaving it entirely in the other party's hands to figure her out could be entertaining, so many often got the wrong impression. Yes, subservience and obedience was desired by a woman that desired the galaxy -- but wasn't crazed enough to try to become its Empress -- but only from the countless, unremarkable creatures that inhabited it. Those in a tighter orbit should show more character. A strength of will able to stand in her presence, but not so much as to try dominating her instead. A tight rope with blades below on either side. Dominique thought to give him a little guidance to ensure he didn't fall into the aforementioned pit.

Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha

Jay just chuckled a bit, turning to the bar to let Kardek handle this all on his own. Helping with love lives wasn't in his paygrade, so he'd rather just let them be... plus a drink would be nice right now.

EW meanwhile gave a little chuckle, moving to float in front of Alpha while she spoke up.

"Not quite. Like the letters. so E and W."

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha

The gunslinger took a sip of his drink, right as her fingers began to caress the side of his face. It almost caused him to cough in surprise, but he resisted the urge. The sensation felt almost like that of a predator teasing its prey. Made sense, she was obviously a powerful woman. And he was not unaccustomed to being a powerful woman's prey. The trick was to discover the appetite of the predator… now that was more challenging than one might think…

Those in power often have very particular tastes. It was a nuanced and selective game, and Kardek was aware that he was currently being vetted. But even beyond the vetting process there was the inherent danger of being with a powerful woman in the first place… Say the wrong thing… do the wrong thing… look at the wrong thing… and you might wake up in the netherworld.

Yes yes. There were risks, surely. But Kardek thrived on risk. He felt a sense of euphoria at the game that was afoot, the gunslinger clearly teetering on the edge of the knife, anticipating his next step with careful consideration.

The greater the risk, the greater the reward, after all.

He noted her subtle guidance, a smirk crossing his face ever so slightly as he adjusted his cadence to be a bit more dominant and assertive in nature. Sure, there was an inherent danger in going too far in this direction, but he would not go down without a solid attempt under his belt, that much was for sure.

He suddenly reached up and grabbed onto her hand that was beginning to run through his hair, holding it away from his head as he slowly began to press his thumb into her palm, rubbing it in his hand with adequate pressure. "Dominique. While I am familiar with women of power, I am not known for groveling." He tilted his head in Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud 's direction with a smirk. He was surrounded by powerful women… Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae … and none of them would consider Kardek a pushover or a sucker. "I do love a powerful woman, but you are more, are you not?" He smirked, his fierce eyes locked onto her own as he slowly began to twist her hand so that it now rested against her own cheek, his hand interlocked between her fingers on the outside as he slowly began to stroke the side of her face.

"You are dangerous, Dominique. A Senator? Coming to a club such as this? Without an escort? There is more to you than you let on, my dear." He pulled in a bit closer to her, taking another sip of his own glass, then drawing his lips over to her ear as he started to whisper softly, "You crave a challenge, do you not? Someone powerful? Someone dangerous? But surely, they must be anything but a bore."

Alpha dropped his head for a moment, slightly embarrassed at his mispronunciation.

"Oooooohhh… I seeee." He said, looking back up at his new friend.

"EW!"

He exclaimed excitedly, hoping that she had finally muttered the correct pronunciation, which he had.

"Waaaaant to beeee my friend?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom