Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Halloween at Reveries, Denon

Untitled174_20221026120550.png

Acceptable? The floating, spherical droid seemed as interested in the dance and interaction as Alpha himself was. Fortunately, time was on Nyx's side. More to the point, her processing units could easily handle analyzing the... dance style in motion without requiring a pause afterward to formulate an 'opinion.' That said, Nyx did pause for a second after the question was posed.

"So long as there is sufficient clearance on the dance floor. Organics can be... sensitive to unexpected, hardened limb contact." Nyx wouldn't claim the chaotic flailing 'graceful,' but mortals could do odd things on a dance floor. How could she say it was not a style? "I appreciated your cranial unit rotation. It added a unique quality to your performance." There were very, very few organic species that could come close to performing that move. It seemed something best suited to a 'droid' chassis.

Nyx turned her red gaze to EW. "Do you wish to dance as well?" Nyx was not certain what form it would take, but perhaps... "It seems organics enjoy dancing most when it is done as a group." Whether that was also true for sentients like themselves, Nyx couldn't say yet. It was an experiment worth conducting.

Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha | EW-031 EW-031

EW-031

Well, this is quite exciting!
Untitled174_20221026120550.png
Tags: Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Nyx N1X3 Nyx N1X3

EW seemed to let out a little giggle, "nodding" her body a bit.

"I think it's a very fun style." She then looked toward Nyx, tilting a little before spinning a tad, seeming excited, or at least excitable. She whirled around one more time before responding.

"Oh yes! I was really hoping to be able to dance too." She then thought for a moment. "They really do seem to enjoy dancing in groups. I've tried to convince Jay to dance be he just won't."

Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

pe2q0TN.png

//: Tags: Hex Hex
//: Location: Reveries, DENON...

C7xBNj9.png

Das' cheeks reddened at Hex's jest, but she laughed it off. She really needed to play it cool tonight, but before she could really say anything else about Hex's neon cocktail, the blue-haired teen was pulling her back to the Recall Lounge. The rows of recall pods were an intimidating sight at first, as if they'd stumbled into some kind of hip research lab. Hex helped Das get situation into one of the seats before climbing in herself. She took a deep breath, admittedly more than a little offput by the wires and cables that connected the pods to one another.

"So," she said nervously, trying to keep her voice steady, "what exactly is this place?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom