Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Great Balls of Fire | AoC Invasion of CIS-held Rodia and Talay | OOC

Kyyrk Kyyrk Hey there, looks like RL plans have changed.

About Gabriel Volturi Gabriel Volturi - We believe the best solution is to let him fall into a shadow (the way Scherezade shadow jumps) with a bunch of bullets and such following him into it. If he comes back before we're done, he can decide how much of the damage to take from what you've been sending his way and which shadow to come out of, if he comes back after the invasion we can figure it out from there. Does this sound okay?

Dimitri Lindzinsky

Hey, just checking in! It's been a couple of days since my original OOC post, and I'm just waiting for clarification before I begin my post. I really want to continue our fleeting, but I'm waiting for you to respond to Vis's attacks on your ships.

Last edited:

Dasmi Lindervale

D
Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde

Enjoyed that read, granted Iroh always makes me cry no matter the context. Gotta go work on a bike or like, a car or something now. You have permission to mop up the rest of my fleet.

Dasmi Lindervale

D
Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde

Hopefully in the future it can be friendly. But not against foe. Before I forget, my big ships you can have at with permission, will take a post or two to phase out the starfighters so I will talk with my own people about them using them or if they want me to write them.

Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner all good, just released my replies into the invasion for all chars :)

I know we've all getting smacked by RL right now and are posting slower than in the previous invasion, but if we could all give that final push before the invasion's end tomorrow, I think that'd be great. There's a few interesting storylines going on that I'd love to see more of.

( Rann Thress Rann Thress Frigging love your posts from the last days <3 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom