Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion [GA | DE] Operation Shadow Hand | GA Defense of Tython, Empress Teta, & Prakith

Z9egU9Q.png

The Upper District
Empress Teta - Cinnagar
Interacting with: Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell

In this moment, the subtle roll of Casteel's eyes and his restrained scoff betrayed his inner thoughts. Nevertheless, he maintained his composure, taking a measured sip of his cognac. He respected Makai's dedication to his work, acknowledging the admirable drive to remain productive even amidst the chaos.

"As you will then," He replied, giving a roll of his shoulder.

Opting to grant Makai the solitude he sought, Casteel gracefully strode towards the elegant desk positioned to the room's right. With the Dark net at his disposal, it seemed prudent to assess the current status of Corseca Bank and gather any updates concerning the staff. Given the gravity of the ongoing conflict, potential damage to his meticulously adorned headquarters tower weighed heavily on his mind.

A fleeting curse lingered in his thoughts at the prospect.

Seating himself with a furrowed brow, Casteel activated a holographic datascreen and keyboard with practiced precision. Without further ado, with his glass of cognac as fuel, he delved into his respective tasks, consumed by his purposeful endeavors.

if they're watching anyways

Auteme, in her travels across Alliance One, had waved off her guards for other duties. They would serve her better by alerting other stations and keeping up the communications on the ship, makeshift as they might be. Equally, she still loathed blasters; she had no intention to kill Tithe. Her resolve was hardly soft, however.

By the time she landed on the catwalk, the graceful exterior of the Chancellor had faded. A glimmering suit encased her, coiling and rippling, some strange mix of water and steel. The thud as she hit the catwalk betrayed the strange weight of her armour.

"I'm gonna stop you right there," she said, hand raised, "I really do not like where this is going. I am not going to get you rich, nor am I especially inclined towards any change in our current companionship levels."

Well,

"Next time, take off your ring. It's easier to sense a solid mote of order in all this chaos than just another person." It was a good thing she'd remembered the trick to it. Her luck was coming back to her.

"Not another step. Or this'll be the least auspicious meeting of your life."

Last edited:
Confederate Dauntless Colonel
blood.png

Farlorn's Forlorn
Chapter Thirty-Five: Rock and Dirt
Part Two

Z9egU9Q.png

Friend: Ashley Nevermore Ashley Nevermore Gress D'ran Gress D'ran Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell Casteel Mer'taal Casteel Mer'taal Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Damian Du Couteau Damian Du Couteau I'dadr Gargon Ruus Kote Ruus Kote Vo Pandyn Shev Skirata

Foe:
Ardana Vorco Arminius Kroeger Arminius Kroeger Maestus Minako Aoki-Barran KN-967 KN-967 TK-818 TK-818 Kazian Blackwood Jon Hojkstra Jon Hojkstra Sahar Rath Nihro Salvor Thul Salvor Thul

Engaging: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran

Objective: Retreat from Scar Hounds line back to the Greyzone. Destroy Scar Hounds probing attempts.

9COQ6sl.jpeg

They came around the corner like a sledgehammer into the Aspirant patrol. Too close quarters for blaster fire. Instead to came down to rifle-butt and bayonet as the squad of Rangers butchered their way through the enemy patrol. Hey struck one of the marauders clean off her feet by cracking open her skull with the butt of her pistol and used his boot to crush her windpipe to confirm the kill.

“Fall back! Fall back! Remember the exfill points!” Captain Hey shouted as his men fled past him. Sensing the ground trembling under him, he swung about and placed a blaster bolt clean into the head of the beast rider. His mount still came snarling at the Captain, jaw snapping open to reveal a spasming tongue and jagged teeth.

“God damn it-” he would almost have preferred the rats.

The speeder struck the side of the beast at full speed. Flesh rippled outwards from the impact point before exploding into red gore as the hijacked SHT-26 "Bedevil" Heavy War Bike passed clean through the other side. Tumbling and on fire it smashed into another marauder cavalryman, decapitating the rider before detonating mid-air.

Tanna laughed as she got off the ground, the skin on her elbows ripped off from her leap off the speeder at the last possible moment. “Always having to save your skin.”

Hey didn’t laugh back and raised his blaster cannon at her. The blaster bolt seared barely just an inch from her right ear to kill the aspirant rushing behind her with a trench axe. “Same with you, lieutenant.”

The pair of them sprinted down an alleyway to the right, camo-capes flying behind them. Anyone else would have gotten lost in the maze of passageways, underpasses, and blasted open sewers. But not the Carian Rangers. On their homeworld the trees walked, constantly transforming the landscape. A forest path that may have been there a few hours ago would be blocked by a great oak and a dozen new paths would appear. Tens of millennia of navigating this ever-changing warren had bred an innate sense of direction in every single Carian, ensuring that even on the most alien worlds they would always find their way home.

Captain Hey didn’t allow the beast-riders to pursue freely. Platoons would break off into squads that fled in all directions as they retreated deeper into the no-man’s-land of Grey Zone, acting as bait to lure groups of beast riders into ambushes set up by other squads that had run away. The snipers the Colonel had sprinkled throughout the Grey-Zone had a field day picking off the riders whenever they moved into the open.

However, the Rangers didn’t feast freely. Despite their lithe legs and light equipment, they couldn’t hope to outrun the beast riders in the open. Rangers were trampled into pulp, crushed under gnashing jaws, or speared by the riders themselves. Some of the more junior snipers also made the mistake of firing multiple shots from the same location, too used to the traditional sluggish reaction of their normal foe’s counter-sniping. They were caught out by the FPV drones that easily locked onto their location with response time measured in mere seconds. These weren’t easy losses, even for the already irreplaceable Carians. Good marksmen were a dime a dozen these days and the Regiment only had a few dozen left up their sleeve. It was hard enough to find candidates that fit Sniper-Master Markus’ insanely high standards.

“Duck!” Captain Hey shouted as he turned the corner only to find a Main Battle Tank pointing its barrel right at him. The APFSDS round passed clean over his head and turned the beast-rider, its mount closing in behind him into a mere splatter on the wall. “Boy, am I glad to see you guys but we got more of them heading our way.”

“Incoming!”

Farlorn had to duck as the FPV-Drone struck the tower next to his, shattering every window in his building. He looked up to see the entire front facade of the neighboring tower now in flames. Damn it, another emplacement gone.

No matter how good the Carian Rangers were at stealth, they weren’t perfect. Their camo-cloaks blocked out body heat and could naturally absorb the colors and patterns of their environment but all the skill in the world couldn’t compare to dumb luck. The Galaxy had moved on in the thirty-three years they had been trapped in hyperspace and technology evolved. These sorts of cheap disposable drones had been merely prototypes when he had served the Confederacy, now it seemed they had become the norm.

A deadly norm.

He’d already lost two squads in their entirety and had gotten reports that several more had been badly mangled. Up to ten of his forward strongpoints in the Greyzone had been smashed apart by their bunker-busters and their defenders forced to withdraw before they had even seen the foe. Still, several strong points clung on despite the losses, waiting to fend off these probing attempts and keep his prepared ambushes further back a secret.

Farlorn further cursed as he watched the massive smoke pillars begin to fall across the entire section of the front, blocking out even the sensors on his Quadnoculars.

“Sir, incoming transmissions from Mandolorian reinforcements,” his comms officer announced and handed him the phone.

Farlorn picked up the radio piece, pleasantly surprised to hear a familiar voice on the other side of the radio. “Been a long time, Colonel. Never got around to buying you a drink for your support on Dorvalla,” he said to Ruus Kote Ruus Kote “My men won’t need support. Their goal was to draw the bulk of the enemy force into our defense lines where I have a series of ambushes awaiting them. I just got a report from I'dadr Gargon alleging probing attacks trying to feel our lines out. I can’t risk them triggering my ambush positions early. If we can neutralize their probing attacks here in the Greyzone, and use their smoke against them to isolate these probing forces from each other and headquarters, we can keep them blind to the true composition of our defense lines. I can send about two additional companies of my men to assist in these limited counter-attacks if you agree.”
blood.png
-Rangers to retreat following raiding party, drawing Beast-Riders into the Greyzone
-Ranger strongpoints designed to draw in Scar Hound forces and beat off light probing attacks in the Greyzone are hit disastrously by FPV-Drones, forcing a good chunk of them to have to be abandoned.
-Several Ranger Snipers are killed by FPV-Drones
-Farlorn suggests to Ruus to gather a counter-attack force to destroy enemy probing attacks before they come across his pre-prepared ambushes.

VVVDHjr.png

OPERATION: SHADOW HAND
VVVDHjr.png

THE UNCHAINED

Loadout: Mandalore's Lament, Regret, beskar'gam

Engaging: Kaleleon Kaleleon

Allies: Caesar Kryze, Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla

c32Yb6q.png

D E V O U R

Several of his guard went down before their feet even touched durasteel. The Alliance's fortifications had proven more than formidable, despite the onslaught of raw Imperial power brought before them. Yet, Khamul cared little for it, for those that couldn't even plant their boots to the ground were far from worthy of his people's name. Nevertheless, that same ground was his main focus.

It seemed clear to the Mand'alor that the Alliance was attempting to develop killboxes, or at least, choke points. But no matter what could be brought to bear, the strength and will of the Mandalorians would prove to be enough to prevail.

He landed with a resounding thud, coming down upon a technician that may have been meant to blow the bridge. May have... because the Unchained let his crushgaunt end the poor sod's life before any discernment could be had. If they were here, and if they flew the wrong flag... they were all prey.

A sick smile cracked behind his mask. It had been too long since he had felt the sweet bliss of slaughter. One could never feel as alive as he would in the thick of the fight, nor should they. To be a warrior was everything, and these Alliance dogs had long lost that sentiment.

<<Maintain your objectives. We have no air support, so make your shots count.>>

Death's Hand provided a unique advantage for the Imperials, for even though they had lost their orbital support, the Mandalorians could at least fill some of the gaps.

As he stood upon the bridge, Khamul looked toward the great walls of the bastion they hoped to conquer.

Is this all you can conjure, he would think to himself. A champion would be needed in order to keep his eager fangs from the door.

c32Yb6q.png

Objective 3
Tag: Aron Thress Aron Thress

Spindle blinked once, twice. She hadn't expected a Jedi to be stationed here, not when the battle raged on in this very building. Was this further validation that her interest in the archives was well-founded? Or was cowardice already showing its true form? She shuddered at the possibilities. New information or a new toy to be broken...both were tantalizing prospects.

"The Sith are gaining ground," she started, taking more breaths than necessary as if she was worn from the battle herself. "I-we need to clear the archives before they completely overwhelm us." She continued on toward the archive doors, hoping confidence and manufactured urgency would further solidify her haphazard guise.

Good Men Don't Need Rules

Objective 3, Defend or Blow up bridges
Gear: Shieldbreaker Greatsword, Aranrúth, Ward of Dawn, Narma's Talon, Sentinel Defender Class Jedi Armor
Opponent: Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze

Blasterfire, colors abound hasten themselves through the distance of conflict. Hitting home into a soldier, flying wide to injure none but the dirt, or slamming into a particular shield being held up in defense of others. The loud pings of blasterfire ricocheting back towards the sender was what I was doing. Behind me, a Medic gave aid to a soldier who had been shot just above the collarbone where a gap in the armor had penetrated.

"Get him out of here Medic!"

While I had been met with a Yes Sir, I paid no heed to it. As yet another vessel had dropped off foes upon the bridge in front of us. Yet, there was something much more different about this one. The force swelled in shade around an image of a darkened Mandalorian. It took no time for me to find him among the armor of Imperials. Standing out against their coloration. They wanted to be seen. They wanted to be found and fought.

From underneath the helm, A smile formed upon my face. One that was willingly greeting the visage of this mandalorian. Clothed in the Dark side, I knew without a doubt, left unchecked, more Imperial troops would be crossing the distance in an attempt to destroy, desolate, and raze all that stood behind me and the men who stood beside me. Sith. Oh it was so easy to see that. Strength is what they valued. Power is what they sought, domination is the name of their game.

Who is to say a Jedi couldn't do the same?

Holding the shield aloft, Another soldier ran up to me.

"Sir, the Imperials are dropping in more troops!"
"I see that. Keep suppressive fire on them. See if you can't coordinate the destruction of the other bridges. But leave this one up."
"Sir?"
"I have a date with a Sith."
"You are-"
"Don't worry, its my specialty."

Anyone near us would hear the smile as I spoke. I was more than ready to put this Sith six feet deep. Having already done it to a Mandalorian, It has been a long time coming that I accepted, sometimes, its alright to put aside pacifism. Violence was the answer here. Stepping up, I began to make my way across the distance to the bridge. There was no point in running or rushing. It would only tire myself out. Instead, a saunter towards it. Using the shield to stop the bolt or two aimed at my way. Imperials in their armor rushed me.

Shield held up and used as an augmented punch into the helmet, A force grabbing hold of one soldier to be thrown back thirty feet into another. My hands coming to grip the helm of another to yank him into my knee, before taking the rim of the shield and slamming it into the back of his neck. Falling limp.

Tapping the side of my helmet just underneath the jaw, my voice would now be projected across the distance.

"Alright Doom and Gloom. I'm calling you out. Its high noon, and I got an itch to scratch."

EZtyFnc.png
Objective 3: Clash at Kaleth
Gear: Kta Dom Lya, Lightsaber, Robes of the Wayward, Armored Jacket
Allies: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
Opponent: Detritus Ren Detritus Ren

To his dismay, Taam watched the searing wave of Light cast by Kta barely affect the darksider. It only fueled his conviction to repel the repulsive stain of corruption the powerful warrior represented. His powerful charge would bring the the Sword of Kta crashing against his foe's crackling saber. But the Force, honed through his being, his armor, his sword, to bring the enlightenment of precognition so deeply trained into the knight, Taam saw the trickery of his enemy a breath before the cross-guarded light saber switched off.

The events that followed transpired in the span of only a few breaths. While Taam could pull his blow to prevent an overstrike, he could not stop his momentum fully. The Cathar felt the strong grip of the darksider clutch him and guide that motion. Taam moved as best he could to try not to flail aboout in the quick whip of his body around his antagonist. Again, The fighting sight flashed, betrayed the Ren's next move. Taam had only a split second to prevent disaster.

In one motion, as he was about to be blasted towards Jonyna and her attack, Taam countered by employing the Force to pull in conflict with the Ren's push. While he could not cancel the effect of the powerful push, the strain between the two forces prevented him from a headlong crash into his companion. But he slid closer towards her, still between Jonyna's attack and their adversary. As soon as he was separated from their enemy, Taam held up his Force sword. As Jonyna's attack swept over him, the lightning was drawn into the weapon. While it meant it would not reach the Ren it also meant it would not overcome Taam.

The fire, however, swept over Taam as it moved to envelop the darksider. Head ducked, Taam could only hope the Robes of the Wayward and his amored coat could repel the licking flames as they blast past him.

s3XE6a3.jpg

OBJ3
Tag: Spindle Spindle

Aron’s gaze narrowed, and he extended an arm as if to block the hallway.

“My orders are…explicitly clear. No one is to pass.” He observed the figure as they approached, and noted the lack of any battle damage on their clothing. Surely, if the Sith were gaining ground, they’d have some scuff marks at the very least. “And…unless you have some proof of an order from the Council, you’re not setting foot in the archives.” He spoke with his own confidence, and his hand dropped to his lightsaber, and he tapped the base of his hilt nervously, “So…ya know.” Then he thought for a second, and smiled, “Do me a favor, fellow Jedi, just…ignite your lightsaber for me.”

Mia winced. It didn't surprise her, Siobhan had never been the most forgiving. "Lek, olyaor mare buir cuyir a mrapyr mhi me'dinuir. She replied "La cuyir va a mare sarlu'r... shi... atin bal o'aryihida o'r kaysh miai." Well, that was an understatement.

She tried not to groan outwardly at the mention of Jedi on Mandalore, she just had to hope that those left behind were playing nicely. "Ibac malyasa'yr likara emuurir a nadata." She muttered under her breath.

Mia crouched at Liorra's indication, her HUD tracking the movement of Empire troopers ahead, there was no clear oath around them. "Carud dayn. Rala hiibir etid daab nakine bal biaye, mhi narir va ne'waadas at ruya sto be etid."

As soon as she'd given the command four smoke grenades bounced across the marble floor. Mia slid the shotgun onto a magnetic clip on her back drawing a knife free from her boot as the troopers disappeared behind a smoke screens and the Mandalorians moved as one to take them down.

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

"Alright, sure. You've convinced me, new buddy," the Sith entity said, moving in to deliver... a hug.

It was possibly the creepiest hug Denn had ever received, from one of the creepiest beings he'd ever encountered. Even this most optimistic Jedi knew that it may not be genuine. But he could not open the door to peace and then close it again when someone tried to walk through it.

He extinguished his own saber and endured the embrace.

"Thank you." he said.

"We need not live in a world of violence if two enemies can decide, 'Not Today.'"

While ninety percent of his mind screamed loudly that deceit was at hand, he instead listened to the ten-percent that whispered,
"Even the very evil can have a change of heart..."

Aziraphale Aziraphale

EMPRESS TETA

Z9egU9Q.png

There wasn't much they could do now at this moment. They were in a wait-and-see holding pattern, sitting idly by while hard work was being razed to the ground.Makai had considered doing something productive but in all reality, they more than likely had days here. He didn’t want to be bored on day two.

Kicking off his boots and revealing some garishly colored socks with cartoon octopi all over them, the half-Galan got more comfortable on the couch. Back went to one corner so he could stare at Casteel if needed, throw blanket went over his torso, and he stretched out. Half-sitting up, it would give him a chance to ‘rest his eyes’ without making it seem like he was just napping.Cognac was sitting nearby, settling on the fact he better get some relaxing in before they were thrown into another fire.

“I see why you’re friends with my father.”

Makai was making a dry remark on Casteels work habits. In all reality, he knew the man had to check up on his banking interests on the planet. Hopefully all got out quickly or Casteel perhaps had the foresight to build a fortified bunker within the bank.

Chrono was brought to his face, he had roughly sixteen minutes before his check-in.

Casteel Mer'taal Casteel Mer'taal

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

Tython. To call this planet important; not only to the Jedi but to the galaxy as a whole would to Mya be an understatement. Currently, it seemed as if the entire world was on fire with battles raging through the Force. Literally. The Sith Order had launched an attack on the sacred world of the Jedi; and she would see to it that they failed. Her ancestor Mace; would've been proud of what she'd become. The world even in it's current state held a lot of natural beauty; multiple Force Nexus' causing nature to be alive in ways that almost felt unnatural. Waterfalls, grassy hills, deep caverns with abundances of kyber crystals; fauna of all sorts.
A shame the Sith sought to burn it all down. She'd been here for a day or so. Tracking a particularly powerful presence in the Force. It felt forbidden and dangerous to her.

Closing in on an ancient ruin she would stop in her tracks and observe the area. Reaching out around herself in the force. She was more powerful as a Telepath than some Masters, and her psychic skill seemed to know no bounds. Even allowing her to control technology mentally. Drifting through the force; several clashes of lightsabers filled her mind; screams and yells sifted through her vision as Tython literally seemed to be on fire throughout her minds eye.
The ancient temple of Kaleth loomed in the distance, as she approached it she would be wearing an outer robe; simple and hooded.
Approaching at a walk, she would move at a blur; dipping and weaving throughout several different battles taking place; being sure to remain focused on her target; her mark.

You will not escape me, Sith.
Through the force, she spoke; directly to the individual in question. A barrage of psychic energy directed at he/she ....it. Just as she stopped her blurred movement; she would come to a halt; inhaling and exhaling, returning to the Force physically as she caught wind of an attack coming her way. A blast of Force Lightning from an unknown target. Raising a hand without looking at it; she would literally absorb the blast; Tuteminis being second nature to her after years of honing the ability. Turning she would be face to face with some nameless Sith; perhaps an apprentice of some kind. Raising a hand she would literally blast him into the air with a Force Push, and then towards herself with a Force pull. Somehow he attempted to swing his red saber at her mid-pull. Admirable; but futile. With a blur of violet; her saber came alive in a swift Soresu parry, slicing his hand clean off as he fell to the ground hollering. The sound of his saber striking going off. Levitating him in the air; she spun him to face her slowly, as fear filled his eyes.
She however, feared nothing. For it was not the Jedi way. A cold stare from her hazel eyes was all he saw before a flash of violet would take his head clean from his body; leaving orange trails around his neck. Releasing the headless visage in the force; the body limply fell, tumbling downward as the hiss of her lightsaber turning off was heard.

Returning to her target's presence; she would leap higher still up the mighty old temple, the weather seeming to darken as she did so.
When she reached a high tier of the temple; she would enter it's old halls. Echoes around her footsteps as she made her way through it's old marbled and stone halls. It was eerily silent. She had yet to lower her hood, but stood silent as wind seemed to howl through the once hallowed halls.

"Show yourself. There won't be any escape for you today."

Darth Apophion Darth Apophion

Last edited:

GBC9wRZ.png

OBJECTIVE 3: Clash at Kaleth
Allies: Dark Empire
Enemies: Galactic Alliance, Mya Windu Mya Windu

Apophion disengaged the previous Jedi he faced, unleashing a force blind to disorient and slip past his foe. With the grace of a shadow slipping through the night, Apophion made his way to the ancient temple. Ascending the crumbling steps of the ancient ruin, each footfall echoed through the hallowed halls, a testament to the countless battles these stones had witnessed. The air was thick with the residue of the Force, a tapestry woven from millennia of conflict, meditation, and history that permeated the very walls of the temple. It was here, amidst the decay of marble and stone that whispered secrets of a bygone era. It was here he would seek his revenge.

Moving with deliberate intent, Apophion navigated the labyrinthine corridors, his presence a dark beacon against the sanctity of the place. The Sith Lord was a specter of vengeance, each movement imbued with purpose, as he ascended higher up the temple. It was in these moments of solitude, surrounded by the echoes of the past, that Apophion's resolve hardened further, his mind focused on the retribution he sought to exact against the Jedi Order.

Suddenly, the silence was broken by a voice, clear and authoritative, resonating through the ancient halls—a presence strong in the force, a guardian who was strong and carried the presence of Ashla. He stepped out of the shadows. At that moment, Apophion's thoughts were a tempest of calculation and contemplation. Mya was not just another opponent; she was a symbol of everything he sought to destroy—the light that dared to challenge the encroaching darkness, the hope that sought to dispel the shadows. Yet, in her stance, in the set of her jaw, and the determination in her eyes, he saw more than just his enemy. He saw a worthy adversary, a testament to the strength and resilience of the Jedi Order.

Apophion paused, letting the words hang in the air, a challenge laid bare. A smile, cold and devoid of humor, played upon his lips as he stepped from the shadows into the dim light filtering through the age-worn windows. "Escape?" he mused aloud. "You misunderstand, Jedi. I have not come to flee, but to confront—to end the cycle that has bound our Orders in an endless dance of light and shadow."

The Sith Lord ignited his Vermillion Lightsaber with a hiss, the crimson blade illuminating his features in a ghastly glow. "This temple, these ruins, they are but a harbinger of what is to come. The darkness is patient. And the coming empire will extinguish the light Ashla once and for all."

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

His first words echoed off of the halls before she even saw him. Like a ghost speaking back to her. She could sense him near her now; her back was turned to him. A single beam of sunlight from outdoors; which she stood in. A ruined spot in the roof allowing the light to rain upon her brown robe like a spotlight in the dark halls. From the shadows...he emerged. Raising her chin a bit, and cutting her eyes behind her.
"A cycle which you and your kind, just simple won't cease. And darkness....it can be useful, light always means more when it illuminates."

A silence would overtake the room once more. The dust surrounding her visible, floating almost ethereally. Suddenly, the dust would shift around her as she called upon the force. She would lower her hood as she did so with both hands. The dust would then settle to the floor as her battle spirit would hone.
"The Force will forsake you."

At those words the roaring hiss of her purple saber would blare and hiss to life. With a leap, she would go soaring into the air, whirling sideways downward towards him in a fantastic Ataru move, landing in front of him with a slash aimed at his neck, she would land completing a spin. Vapaad would unleash upon him, at the speed of a rapid fire blaster machine gun.
Left, right, left, right, left, right. She was stepping forward into him attempting to literally dice him to pieces; her eyes intent on his every move.
Switching hands with her saber with a dodge of any attack; she whirled it behind her back in a Shien move to disguise her intent before attmempting a literal leg sweep into a rising Djem So uppercut slash with such force that it would either cleave him or cause a huge shower of sparks and melted marble on the floor.

She would approach him at a walk now, saber at her side hanging downward; a glare of pure focus; cold.

Prepare yourself.

With an over hand whirl, she would go into figure 8 slashes in Vapaad style, psychically she would use his every negative emotion, hatred, aggression, envy, against him. Absorbing it psychically through the force and channeling it through her blade. Down, and like a whip down again, down, down, down. She whirled it once with each strike, her aggression only fueled by his own. With a final downward strike, she would whirl her saber dangerously in a fan of violet and pace the room, looking for any opening or change in his behavior she could exploit.

Last edited:

GBC9wRZ.png

OBJECTIVE 3: Clash at Kaleth
Allies: Dark Empire
Enemies: Galactic Alliance, Mya Windu Mya Windu

Darth Apophion's gaze hardened, the flicker of amusement in his eyes as cold as the depths of space. Mya's defiance, her steadfast belief in the light and the Force's benevolence, was to him a glaring testament to the Jedi's naivety. She claimed the force would forsake him. Yet, to Apophion, these words were but the last whispers of a fading era, an era that was destined to eclipse.

"The Force," he replied, his voice a low rumble that seemed to resonate with the dark energy surrounding him, "is not a benevolent guardian that shelters the weak from the dark. It is a power—a vast, boundless power that demands respect and mastery. To believe it will forsake those who wield it with strength and purpose is to misunderstand its very nature."

The standoff abruptly ended as the Jedi Master suddenly attacked. Darth Apophion's response was not one of fear, but of calculated anticipation. Her leap into the air, a display of Ataru's acrobatic prowess, was a testament to her skill and determination. Yet, Apophion, ever the strategist, had already foreseen the multitude of paths an encounter with a Jedi of Mya's caliber might take.

The moment she launched herself towards him, Apophion tapped into the depths of his connection with the dark side, his senses heightened beyond the ken of ordinary beings. As she descended with the whirlwind force of Vapaad, her blade a blur of lethal intent aimed at his neck, Apophion stood unfazed, his mind a step ahead.

With the grace of a shadow and the precision of a master duelist, he executed a swift sidestep, employing the principles of Makashi to evade her initial strike. Makashi, with its emphasis on elegance and economy of motion, allowed Apophion to not only avoid Mya's attack but also position himself advantageously for a counterstrike. Her saber passed him by, the air humming with the force of her missed attack, leaving trails of charged particles in its wake.

As Mya continued her barrage, her saber strikes a rapid succession of deathly intent, Apophion's defense was a dance of dark fluidity. Each parry was calculated, each dodge a testament to his mastery over his own body and the dark side. Rather than meet her force with force, Apophion used her momentum against her, redirecting her energy in ways that destabilized her assault without directly opposing its strength.

When she switched her saber behind her back in a Shien maneuver, attempting a leg sweep followed by a Djem So uppercut slash, Apophion was ready. Drawing deeply from the dark side, he augmented his physical capabilities, enhancing his reflexes to supernatural levels. With a deft movement, he leaped over the leg sweep, using the Force to propel himself into an aerial somersault that evaded her attack, landing several feet away from her.

As Jedi Master Mya transitioned into a series of figure 8 slashes, her saber carving the air with the lethal precision of Vapaad, Darth Apophion faced not only the physical onslaught but also the psychic assault that sought to turn his own darkness against him. Vapaad, known for its ability to channel an opponent's aggression, presented a unique challenge—one that demanded a response embodying both physical mastery and mental fortitude.

Rather than resist the psychic pull of Mya's technique, Apophion embraced it, allowing himself to become a conduit for the dark side's energy. He understood that to combat Vapaad's absorption, one must not push against it but rather flow with it, redirecting its intent through sheer will and mastery over one's own emotions. As Mya's aggression intensified, fueled by the dark emotions she sought to wield against him, Apophion remained centered, a calm eye within the storm of their duel.

With each downward strike, each whip-like slash that Mya unleashed, Apophion's defense became a display of Makashi's elegance and control. Rather than meet her force with force, he employed deft parries and sidesteps, each movement a precise counter to her aggressive onslaught. His saber moved not in opposition to hers but in harmony with the forces at play, a testament to his deep understanding of the Force's dual nature.

Their blades binded together one her final strike.

"Now it's my turn."

As Mya's aggression sought to overwhelm, Apophion saw his opening. The first move in his counteroffensive was a testament to Makashi's refined approach to combat. He initiated with a lunge, his body and blade aligned perfectly as he aimed a thrust directly at Mya's midsection. This thrust, swift and straight, was designed not only to pierce her defenses but also to force her into a backward step, disrupting her rhythm and gaining the spatial advantage that Makashi duelists so often sought.

Without allowing Mya a moment to recover, Apophion flowed seamlessly into his next series of attacks, each executed with the precision and efficiency characteristic of Makashi. He delivered a series of strikes aimed at key points on Mya's body — her shoulders, wrists, and thighs — targets that, if hit, would limit her mobility and effectiveness in combat. Each strike was not only a physical assault but also a psychological one, intended to demonstrate his superiority and wear down her resolve.

Apophion's blade danced with lethal intent, tracing arcs and lines designed to confound and penetrate Mya's defense. He employed the disengage, a classic Makashi maneuver where he swiftly withdrew his blade from an engagement only to strike anew from an unexpected angle. This particular move could exploit the brief openings in Mya's guard, each strike a whisper away from landing, each miss by her counterattack a testament to his control and mastery of the form.

In a display of Makashi's emphasis on dueling prowess, Apophion then executed a series of bind and riposte maneuvers. He expertly caught Mya's blade between swift parries, applying pressure to test her strength and balance before disengaging with a twist of his wrist to launch counter-strikes aimed at exposed vulnerabilities. This technique, a hallmark of Makashi's strategic approach to lightsaber combat, showcased his ability to dominate the duel, dictating the pace and direction of their engagement. The Sith Lord remained a figure of dark grace, his movements a blend of lethal intent and balletic finesse.

He made one final attack. A cut that was aimed at the wrist, a strike designed to disarm or, at the very least, force Mya to adjust her grip and stance. Without pausing, Apophion shifted his angle of attack, his blade slicing through the air towards Mya's flank. This was followed by a rapid transition to a feint, drawing her attention and defense to one side before he swiftly redirected his saber in a tight, controlled lunge towards her shoulder, a move that combined several advanced techniques of Makashi and with strategic misdirection.

Um9wLtZ.png

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

Tag: Taam Moghul Taam Moghul Detritus Ren Detritus Ren
Gear: In bio, normal loadout
<Catharese> "Basic"

Detritus would let out another exhale, as his eyes shifted to the combined strikes of fire and lightening coming his way. He was mere seconds from taking the blast, before in a sudden burst of speed would Detritus take the falling momentum of the Cathar male, and use the shifting weight through the palm against his chest, to guide him in front of him. Detritus would use the forward momentum to catch the male off guard, as he used his own attack against him, placing him in the path of both fire and lightening coming towards the Master of Ren. Then with sheer ferocity behind his yellow eyes would Detritus use the Dark Side to push the Cathar man in front of his mate's own attack. The added push would send him right in her direction in an attempt to crash right into both fire and lightening as well as into his mate. "Pitiful Jedi." Detritus would say his tone filled with disgust.​
In one motion, as he was about to be blasted towards Jonyna and her attack, Taam countered by employing the Force to pull in conflict with the Ren's push. While he could not cancel the effect of the powerful push, the strain between the two forces prevented him from a headlong crash into his companion. But he slid closer towards her, still between Jonyna's attack and their adversary. As soon as he was separated from their enemy, Taam held up his Force sword. As Jonyna's attack swept over him, the lightning was drawn into the weapon. While it meant it would not reach the Ren it also meant it would not overcome Taam.

The fire, however, swept over Taam as it moved to envelop the darksider. Head ducked, Taam could only hope the Robes of the Wayward and his amored coat could repel the licking flames as they blast past him.

It all went by so fast. Taam was thrust towards her as she went to attack, and Jonyna couldn't stop herself all the way. The lightning flew from her blade, into Taam's. She needed to act quick. Deactivating Lucy just as the flames left the blade, she changed tactics. She couldn't trust close quarters right now. They were too close to each other. Instead, she leapt into the air, first onto Taam's shoulders, them using his body as a launchpad to leap over him, as it started to rain. Harder and harder. She could tell it was starting. The call of Tython. Once she was off of his shoulders, a burst of flame shot off her footpads, sending her just enough enough where she was out of reach of her opponents lightsaber. Reaching her katana to the sky...

A flash of light and sound, bright enough to blind most. Lightning had struck the blade, and now she directed it right at the Master of Ren. Not powered through the Force, but by nature itself. As she came back down, she redirected herself mid-air, a flash of flame shooting her forward into a backflip, out of reach of the hulking 'sith', and as she did, she drew her cryo blaster, unleashing a beam of cryo towards the shoulder of the brute. She wasn't sure how it would interact, but she at least hoped it would give Taam an opening.

<How 'bout you chill, dude.>

BROKEN-FURIES.png

ONCE LOYAL // Issue 2
Cinnegar East Bank, Empress Teta
Allies: Thomas Barran Thomas Barran Salvor Thul Salvor Thul Arminius Kroeger Arminius Kroeger
Enemies: Ashley Nevermore Ashley Nevermore Gress D'ran Gress D'ran Lycus Merita Lycus Merita
INTERACTING: KN-967 KN-967 TK-818 TK-818

This was a suicide mission.

No one dared to admit it out loud, but everyone knew it. Solely the ceaseless rush of adrenaline kept the freezing dread at bay, kept their hands and aim steady and their minds clear of the bleak reality that faced them. Kane's team was all but five left, a sour reminder to Jon that he was on a course of failing to protect her and her team from the miserable fate that befell him and his unit on Ziost; a failure to uphold his own oath. And yet, a flicker of hope pressed him onwards—at least his and their sacrifices might not be in vain if it meant they could get that shield down so the Imperial forces could escape.

"Jon, Taker. Maglev entry is there," the veteran's eyes followed her gesture at a descending staircase across the highway, "If we are lucky, we might be able to turn it into a battering ram. Cut the safeties, ram it down the tunnel at full speed loaded up with our demopacks. Won't take out the generator, but might clear a path for someone else to make a run on it."

After carefully surveying their surroundings and acknowledging the situation as it was, he began picking up every weapon, ammo, grenade and demopack he could from the lifeless bodies of Alliance soldiers in the lobby they had just cleared. When his hands were full, he'd toss them to TK, and carry on scavenging what else remained and setting the various guns across different cover positions.

"Taker and I are staying behind, buy you time." the veteran finally said. "Lobby here gives us vantage over the highway in case someone sneaks past us and gets at your back. It's also a chokepoint for anyone trynna get down from the upper floors and give you chase." he loaded an alliance blaster rifle, then added, "If you've got any other ideas, Kane, now's the time, otherwise—get the hell moving."

CENTER]

Outfit: Sith Armour
Equipment: Single Lightsaber
Tags: Talon Barova Talon Barova

There was a bored sigh that exclaimed from Wallgof. This drunkard was attempting to resist and it was futile. It was below him to continue but when the Jedi attempted to enter his mind, Wallgof laughed deeply.

"Be careful Jedi, entering my mind might trap you and drive you crazy." Flashes of murdered Jedi, civilians, children exploded out to Talon. The insanity, the maniacal laughter of Wallgof echoing in his mind, the bloodlust that Wallgof felt. The intense hatred of Jedi and the like, the deep anger at a galaxy too weak to stand. "I think you are reckless Jedi, drunk and the exact demonstration of why your kind needs extermination." Wallgof snarled darkly as he stared down the Jedi.

Wallgof began imposing his will on the Jedi again, forcing him to be overwhelmed with fear, anxiety, emotions so intensely that it would be crippling. While he was doing this, he was also attempting to comb through the memories of the Jedi, searching for weaknesses, loved ones, failures. Knowing the enemy was something that would ensure that Wallgof could manipulate them into surrendering and begging for death. That was his plan here.

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

As her saber met his, a bright flash of light blasted between them; left to right she approached and each time he parried with a style she was herself still mastering. Makashi. Taking note of his every move. Their blades moved in a vibrant collage of color as red met violet. What surprised her most about this opponent was his control over his emotions. Usually Sith, especially those heavily steeped in the dark side allowed their emotions to flow, to rage. This individual however, seemed to be leading her down a calm river. They moved around the chamber as the sounds of sabers blared into the air; the single beam of light from outdoors; she was standing in no longer. Through the darkness, each hit with a 'KRZZT!' illuminated both the Jedi's features and the Sith's as his cape billowed. With amazing skill he dodged her behind the back Shien whirl, and upper Djem So slash; with a Force Leap of his own leaping up into the air with a flip and a flourish of his cape.

Anticipating his landing she spun her saber like a fan left to right in front of her; swaying slightly in rhythm. When he came down, she was surprised by a quick thrusting attack that caught her slightly off guard with it's perfection and directness, barely swatting it to the side. They circled one another briefly as; dust flew into the air. Passing in front of the beam of light, but not into it. He seemed to be just a being of shadow now. The heat of his saber near her wrist still fresh in her mind.

Not bad, "my Lord." With stillness in your feelings such as this, a Great Jedi you would have perhaps made.

Mockingly through the force, she seemed to hammer him psychically. A powerful torrent of mental attack, at a level he may not have faced in recent times. Confidence, power, unshakeable. These were the surface emotions he would feel if he dared connect to her psychically.

Switching to a Soresu stance; whirling her saber at her side, bending her knees and with her forward non-saber hand doing a. "Bring it on." motion with her hand, she would give him a look that now had a very serious nature to it. Her ancestor's shadow flashing through her. He came at her with such precision that she began moving in a circle, and backward at that. Flicking her saber to her right, she would catch one graceful slash in a block, then a parry, then she would actually lean backward away; keeping her saber close to her body so as not to be swept into a round sweeping disarming move. Noticing her environment briefly; she backed through a set of pillars into a tighter; hallway of pillars in the large room leading deeper into the temple. The tightly inclosed space favoring Soresu perhaps more than Makashi's wide sweeping and graceful motions.

With each backward step, she seemed to parry another strike. Although the hallway hopefully lessened his pace a bit. From above it would look like a whirling of red attacking a vibrant violet as the violet at the last moment would move and shift; flashing against the red. Through the hallway; she began to center herself in the force. He performed a feint maneuver, after a slash at her side which she parried with a downward and to the side motion of Soresu; barely moving. Though the feint had caught her by surprise; his footwork was a thing of beauty she had to admit. At the VERY last moment; she moved her saber vertically to her side in a classic Jedi pose. The sparkling of their saber's clashing and held against one another with a constant KRRZZZZZZT! as they would stare one another down briefly at close range. He was stronger than her; and she felt it during this blade struggle. Letting him push her down was a set up.

With a backflipping motion she shoved her blade upward with all her might; following through with the backflip as she slashed upward beautifully while performing this motion. Her saber would hiss off as she planted both hands and began to do a series of back hand springs down the hallway; the force increasing her speed as she moved backward in gymnastic perfection; feet over hand deftly and swiftly. She would perform a final flip into what seemed to be an old hangar bay; still shadowed heavily; a section of the room was illuminated by the outdoors of Tython's nature; although they were still in shadow. With the final back hand spring; she ignited her saber; still within a Soresu stance. Looking around the room, without truly averting her gaze from the figure of darkness; a hum of death approaching, a glow of red shading him as he approached down the hallway. She withstood any fear she may have felt as a Youngling or Padawan.

Spotting an ancient and downed Jedi battle droid. Against the wall, at an awkward angle laying there. She would hold a hand out to the side, standing to her full height. Using her usually unknown ability as a Cyberpath; she would call to it. Her lightsaber would hiss off, shadowing her in the darkness of the room in a moment of suspense.

To life, my ancient ally. We have an enemy in these halls.

Quicker than anticipated; within a moment actually, the droid's eyes and circuitry would spring to life. It's photoreceptors flashing a brilliant blue and then yellow as it clanked to it's feet. Raising a gatling style rotating weapon at the Sith Lord; the armament that took the place of one of it's arms began to start rotating and humming powering up.

Fire.

With that, it would unleash a rapid gatling style barrage as the sounds of blaster bolts would fill the chamber, constantly flashing and illuminating the air with the 'PFFFEWWW!' at a rapid staccato. Mya would simply hold one hand out; glaring at the Sith as she performed this maneuver through the force. He would be barraged without a seconds hesitation. When the droid had expended it's already used and ancient energy pack from it's weapon. She would lift it through the force and fling it through the air at extreme speeds directly at the Sith Lord attempting to bash him with the seven foot or so droid. Apologizing to it respectfully mentally, she would reignite her saber and approach in an Ataru stance now with a dark so fast that her over cloak and robes flew OFF of her; leaving dust behind her from the floors with such a dash. Just as the droid reached him she would perform a perfect cartwheel one handed with her saber in the other hand and push herself off the ground into the air into a frontflip; slashing down ward at him as she came back to the ground landing.

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

OPERATION: SHADOW HAND
VVVDHjr.png

THE UNCHAINED

Loadout: Mandalore's Lament, Regret, beskar'gam

Engaging: Kaleleon Kaleleon

Allies: Caesar Kryze, Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla

c32Yb6q.png

D E V O U R

Khamul's boots touched ground in time to see some of his brethren cut down, but the Unchained would pay little heed to it. They died for a cause many of their own had long forgotten, and within the annals of their history would they stay. But now was not the time for mourning, for there was a bridge to capture.

His hand twitched as he landed, itching for Mandalore's Lament. He could feel the scum nearby, as plain as day. His masked gaze darted toward his fireteam, and with a cold breath, he administered his orders.

<<Maintain your objectives. The Jedi is mine.>>

Kale was a name not unfamiliar to the Mand'alor, yet he had known little of his mettle in combat. It mattered little, though, for no matter the force this man could bring to bear, the Unchained knew he would be found wanting. Nevertheless, he would not discount this man, for assumptions only brought about failure, and that was simply not an option.

As one of the stragglers attempted to flee, Khamul caught him lifting him in the air as he approached the Jedi.

"Will you sacrifice needlessly?"

SNAP

The Unchained let the man's body drop limp to the ground, his masked gaze staring down the Jedi before him.

"What is it you fight for?"

His hand reached for Mandalore's Lament, and with a quick SNAP-HISS, it's vicious blade roared to life.

c32Yb6q.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom