Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

InDaYCg.png

Seto Du Couteau, Senator of Empress Teta
Objective:
Negotiate with the Eternal Empire
Action: Head towards the Meeting Area
Attire

JiGZUcY.png

Sparing a single glance to his data-slate, monitoring the ever increasing number of unread messages, made Seto take another step away from his desk. As if proximity alone would lessen the number of people requesting his comments on the new advertisements and articles of a particular once-Jedi Senator. He needed an escape and almost as if by design a message came to him in the form of a runner catching his breath at the door of his open office. Seto thanked the messenger and quickly read through the details before quickly gathering his suitcases.

Most Senators would simply have their staff cancel any meetings with the press if they felt inclined so, but that simply stopped the less persistent. Seto on the other hand chose to simply leave Coruscant and head over to the edges of Alliance space. With the purpose of meeting with a government that had actually sent their military to invade a Core territory and had fought on the side of the Sith Empire. Journalists and News Media can’t annoyingly ask for interviews from a corpse after all. Well, not yet at the moment. But at least Seto had a proper reason to have a media black out for the moment, a delicate diplomatic assignment.

The journey to the expansion and mid-rim regions was rather uneventful, though Seto found himself stuck in his own room going through more reports. The allure of finding sleep had been an illusion, escaping his grasp yet again. The young Du Couteau heir never intended for the Committee of Commerce and Fiance to dig so deeply into ex-CIS control space and it’s ever increasing bounty of potential credits. Even with such exciting prospects of revenue, the current tension with the Eternal Empire dampened and placed several projections on a tightrope, ever falling over to one side or another.

Seto approached the transport ship that would take the delegation and him to meet with the representatives of the Eternal Empire on board their vessel. Of course Seto encouraged only the minimal amount of security detail, not due to any sense of confidence in himself or some foolish fearlessness left over from his days of an Imperial, but it meant less people to worry about should things turn for the worse.

Though imagine the headlines, Fearless and Brace Diplomats of the Alliance. Seto silently mused.

Boarding the Eternal Empire’s ship the Crimson’s Empress was simple enough, and the Alliance delegation exited outside to greet the welcoming party. Seto had his usual impish smile, never one to sully his clothing with anything like a frown, he gestured forward with his hand towards his Senate Guards. It was time for them to meet with the delegation of the Eternal Empire and see what they truly wanted from the Alliance.

IMh82gy.png

Objective: Talk and drink
Equipment: Rifle, Sword, Magnetic Thermal Detonators, Thermite Explosives, Heavy Blaster Pistol, Carbine
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

9lenMLk.png

<"Yes, I am indeed Tovald."> He confirmed after a short silence.

Ah, well there must be an explanation now. Since Cass had noticed them all over the ceiling and Tovald was willing to say something just in case there were questions later on when things heat up and he had to speak while the Claw were talking which will not be a good or clever move to make, the less attention shines on you the better.

He sat opposite Cass and Arturo in the booth and pulled his whisky towards him, he was going to clip the story short as it was indeed a long one and he doubted anyone wants to hear it in full. He was not the most interesting person in the Galaxy.

<"They aren't pets, per se. I got bitten by an Eldritch Spider while on a rescue mission and, well, now I talk to Spiders, they understand me and they go where I go, anywhere there are Spiders they gather."> He says quietly, still not truly accepting of it all yet. He thought of Frank and the messy way he passed on alongside the sudden ability, a mess all around.

Cats are, after all, Tovald's primary pets. Two of his Looong Cats had 2 litters of kittens in his sock drawer, they often find safe and secure places to nest, he can buy new socks, they are replaceable. Cats are not. He did ask through the Ubese forums about cats and kittens however, very few of his kind were interested in Cats and that it was a niche thing among Ubese, so he doubted anyone will give up anything so readily.

<"At least there is one blessing, the whiskey has no after taste."> A pause, <"In this line of work, you always are wary of a drink offering.">

header1.png

IMh82gy.png

Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Arturo Braga Arturo Braga Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a
Wearing: This outfit

Background-Eraser-20220213-195203026.png
Listening to the strange story from Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a that, to be honest, raised more questions than it answered. "aah, that old story, if I had a credit for every time...

While you are up and about, I was playing 'spot the muscle' out there. There is a couple of meatbags, haven't touched their drinks since they showed, and yet the blind barman with the hawk tattoo keeps speaking to then. Could be nothing, could even be yours"
and she looked at Arturo Braga Arturo Braga , "but they stink of muscle to me." She grinned and refocused on the pair in front of her, leaning back and picking up the glass and swirling it around, she was about to take a sip, or that was the appeance she wished to give, when she removed the glass to offer a reply.

"Frost claws?" she shrugged "to be honest, never dealt with them until this, I am hear for me, and for the Krakens. We don't have our fingers in the Imperial pie right now, we want that action. And if we can stick it to some bucket heads along the way....no offence Cadera... then isn't that just a lot of fun."

She put her glass down and looked as if she had suddenly remembered something. She held out her hand and one of her sliders flew across the door to her hand, it would have looked thoroughly cool, if mustard hadn't flicked out and on to her cheek. She wiped it with her finger and cleaned it off whisky trying to look seductive at Arturo Braga Arturo Braga . "so let's pretend i didn't do that and i'll slide the question right back at you, what brings you to this dump to talk to little me? Is it my fearsome reputation? My skills as a pirate and otherwise or is that you just wanted to see if she was a beautiful as they all say."

She had a smile on her face and her demeanor would come across as friendly, despite her odd behaviour. She was interested in this deal, she had skills they might find valuable, they had information and access she certainly would.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
IMh82gy.png
Objective: Protect Arturo
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Simple short sword | Light armour | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tags: Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Of course, I felt the tense atmosphere as a lot of us were watching us and me. I really didn’t fit into this environment. I was glad I was wearing only simple light armour and not my beskar'gam. I know it was traditional attire, but I felt better in that armour that I wear now. I saw the waiters look at us, the others. Their movement. In a place like this, since when does anyone have money for living waiters? Unless they are slaves…

I felt disgusted for a moment. But no, their movement was definitely not like that. I felt like it was a trap. These were professionals. I stopped a few steps from the box where the others went to sit down. However, before Arturo sat down, he walked over to me. I looked up at him and nodded imperceptibly. Not only did I imagine then, but he saw it.

"I noticed too. I have a bad feeling about this, I think these are all Claws' people. I'm worried they might try to kill everyone and this is a trap." I whispered back. "Take care of yourself, okay? I'll watch and cover you from here!" I asked him and promised again that I'll take care of him too.

I still didn’t pay attention to their conversation, and typically didn’t even look at them, hopefully there would be no attack coming from inside the wall. Luckily, I didn’t have to cover them alone because several of Arturo’s other people were here. So I stopped at a place where I could look in all directions. Or at least in most directions and I even saw them. The situation became increasingly tense.

And not just because of the pirate's seductive gaze…

Although not conspicuously, I saw two people outside stop in front of the front door, and here, too, the atmosphere somehow changed. The bartender stopped wiping and cleaning the glasses. It took all of my strength to not reach for my pistols already, because then the shooting would certainly be started. Maybe it's still avoidable now. I think I'm too optimistic…

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

r50_oJGvw4sEJ0fnhUPLOY5OTq93DWtUoWxIvICfy6Vvnwg2Vo9ARFyKCjT98Gw6-ZkeZHtzgRndkvUkx4UO2xWSsBmHaTvwCl0UEfWZBEEXd5sWNM4oY85JYm4BJ6p_kvf8VGa3

Tags: Causmyq Khimon | Cass Gemini Cass Gemini | Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a | Open
Objective: Identify Black Sun operatives. Maybe get noticed

Falleen’s Kiss was given clearance to land on Balis-Baurgh. Seemed that throwing the Black Sun name around Varl Station must have caught someone’s attention. Xygrit received a communique that the local organization, the Frost Claws, wanted to pawn their wares on anyone who might be interested. And the Black Sun was seemingly getting a little pissy that the Claws were poking in on their territory.

Currently Xygrit had no concern over the Black Sun’s hold on territory in the Eternal Empire, but if she could make herself useful she could find allies made useful. And since she knew the Eternal Empire frowned on slavery, she wouldn’t make enemies picking up a few able bodies to bring back to Ylesia. The question now was how to insert herself into things. “I’m the Black Sun Vigo from Ylesia. Descendant of Prince Xizor,” went down just fine on Varl. The whole point of that meeting was for people to inflate their standing. Here she thought it would require a more subtle touch.

“Causmyq. You’re to stay on the ship until you are told otherwise,” Xygrit instructed her assistant and secret apprentice. “Monitor all communications closely. Be on the lookout for anything interesting. Or dangerous. You talk only to me though. No socializing for you on this mission.”

Xygrit knew the orders would be followed even if Causmyq was likely to make quite a mess of the
Kiss’ common areas if she was left on her own for too long. The young Cathar got bored easily. A smile came to Xygrit’s face as she remembered her own youth.

Gladiator,” she then started her command much more forcefully. “You are with me. In front this time. A show of strength.” The armored being that served as Xygrit’s bodyguard whenever she left Ylesia gave a curt nod and descended the ship’s landing platform. “Standard security protocols Causmyq,” the Falleen crimeboss called out her last instructions to her underling knowing they would be carried out.

Once out of the ship one of the locals greeted Xygrit and Gladiator. Xygrit did all the talking and they were led away to the cantina where it seemed all the offworlders were being sent prior to the beginning of the meetings. Xygrit scrunched her nose as they entered. “I thought Varl was bad,” she commented to Gladiator, receiving no response from her attendant. Eyes shifted around the room as she strutted though. Unlike on Varl where she wanted everyone to know she was there, Xygrit kept her pheromones under careful control. Didn’t want to attract the wrong kind of attention and have to show just how capable she and Gladiator were in defending themselves just yet.

Faces looked vaguely familiar here and there, but she had been studying up on her files on the journey across the galaxy. One face jumped out at her as more familiar than the others. Cass Gemini Cass Gemini , the Kraken Coalition was one of the files that she had perused, but the woman caught her attention because Xygrit thought she remembered seeing her on Varl Station. Cass was in a quartet seeing to be in the middle of conversation. Arturo Braga Arturo Braga was a face she had studied closely. Can’t come to a meeting claiming Black Sun and not know what the current pseudo-head looked like. The armored Twi’lek and the Ubese or at least person in Ubese armor were unfamiliar, but now persons of interest. Watching the group the Falleen leaned against the bar. “Merenzane Gold,” Xygrit demanded of the bartender in a cool tone, she had no idea if the high-end liquor was available. But paying top dollar for a drink she hoped would mean it was less likely to be tampered with.

Still going, despite everything.
IMh82gy.png

Objective: Underworld Business
Tag: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran
8JXrOFs.png

Arturo met Cass's eyes, holding her gaze for what could only have been a moment. "They could be yours, too." The Underboss pointed out, letting her know that they probably weren't his. Leaning back in his seat, Arturo glanced casually around the room. He didn't focus on any one thing for too long. The Claw -if they actually were Claw and didn't belong to some third party- would be less reactive when the time came if they believed their ruse was still in effect.

When the time came...

"Now who do you reckon that is?" Arturo whispered in a quiet aside to Nara as Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran strode in, her one-man-entourage in tow. "I don't know," Nara replied, doing her best impression of a competent cartel aide. "Want me to run her mug through the database, see what it comes back with?" Thinking on this for a moment, Arturo nodded. "Why not? One less surprise to ruin my night." Stepping away, Nara slipped her hand terminal out of her jacket pocket and began tapping at the screen in a rapid display of dexterity. The rest of his bodyguard detail had already setup shop around the cantina, blending in with the woodwork whilst also ensuring they wouldn't be caught in a crossfire when/if the shooting started.

Sweeping his gaze back across the newcomer and her heavily armoured guard, Arturo told himself that his caution was justified. In the event that this was just an elaborate trap, it would be nice to know where the woman stood. Playing with his drink, Arturo's attention shifted back to the pirate captain as her voice took on what sounded suspiciously like an attempt at flirting. "Whoever said I was here to talk to you?" He asked, rising to the bait with evident glee.

"I came here intending to talk the Frost Claw and their associates down off a high ledge. Things are about to change on Balis-Baurgh, you see, and as a concerned neighbour, I felt it my duty to forewarn them. Well, that was my intention anyway. Now... now it seems I've been stood up. But hey! At least the company's as beautiful as they say."

Taking another sip of whiskey, the Underboss set his glass aside. Sudden movement in his periphery made him want to turn, but he rebuffed the temptation. "Nara?" He asked instead, holding up a finger to Cass, an apologetic look on his face. "The weequay greeters just walked back in, brought some friends with them. They look armed." Smiling at this news, Arturo raised an eyebrow at the pirate captain as if to say 'well, this just got interesting'. "Recognise any of them from the files we scrolled through?"

Arturo didn't have to look to see Nara's lekku bouncing as she shook her head. "Nope!" The twi'lek said, her voice icy calm despite the growing tension. "Don't recognise a single fething one of 'em. Should we withdraw?"

"Give us a minute," Arturo replied, grimacing across at Cass. "Forgive me, Captain. I promise I'm not always this rude." Picking up his whiskey, Arturo sent off the last of his drink knowing that, when the shit finally hit the fan, he would likely be one of the first to go. This was his party after all. Least he thought it was, but who knew? He wasn't the only gangster patriarch here.

But he was the only one they wanted dead. Of that he was certain.

N0XKzek.png

HEqDFPl.png

Kalic stammered a bit as he looked at the being as they opened the door. It was odd for sure. They then said.... They were there to... save him? As they began to move the body of the guard, Kalic slightly reached out to touch Wysp.

"You're... not a vision right? Did the Rebellion send you?" He had practically forgotten the bindings on his wrists as he tried to figure out what exactly Wisp was. He was still confused, not sure what to say as the strange being started to under his bindings, and would find an injury on the man's side. He looked at them, confused by the quick "Hi" as he tried to wrap his head around things.

"Hi.... I'm Kalic. Kalic Daws. I need to... find the others before we can leave."

Wysp Wysp

Last edited:

Objective: 3 (Hell on Earth)
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation / Hilt
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags:​

Impression fell upon me, as my tiny morsel stood staunch. It wasn't fear, or heroism, or the courage he might outlast me; he was being insolent. A virtue I find orgasmic. He wanted to play hard ball; I was willing to toss a few low, precision curves into his resistance. I slowly withdrew myself and my shadow from him, clicking my tongue for Archimedes to reposition himself from shelf to my shoulder. Then it was surprise that painted the masterpiece upon my face. My prisoner's eyes grew wide, panicked, and his body trembled slightly from the sight of the raven. My dead eyes rolled over to my familiar, and in turn, Archimedes rolled back with a squawk. With a nod, Archimedes began frolicking around the interrogation room.

With an inner, diabolical contained laughter I watched with praise as Archimedes flapped about with only one purpose; to install an addition of fear into the captured enemy. His flesh rippled in joint to the flapping of the raven's wings. With every chirp and screech, I observed carefully how the intuitional reaction of the prisoner reacted. Then it was my turn to show him a different side of fear.

I snatched his drooling jaw with my hand, drawing his face close to mine. In a cold, grave tone with inverted words I spoke. "And now, friend, let us cut those stiches of fear open! Bleed your secrets upon me"

And before already sanity lost eyes, I too joined Archimedes as a raven.

Wysp

A Light to Guide you Home
HEqDFPl.png

Objective: Cheer up Kalic
Tag: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws

As Kalic reached out and touched Wysp, he would feel a tingle that spread through his body. It was warm, gentle, reinvigorating. As the little creature worked on his bindings, they soon fell off. Those large glowing eyes looked at the man as he asked if it was vision, if the rebellion had sent it. "A vision. Hmmm…" It thought for a moment, and then floated up, and pushed its 'nose' up against Kalic's in a quick motion. "Boop. No, I don't think I am. You know that tingly feeling that you get when your foot falls asleep? I think I'm that." It then let out a little melodious giggle, something between the sound a chime and a bubbling brook.

Its tail flicked and it did a backflip before it floated infront of the man once more. "Haha, a Rebellion?! What are we rebelling again? Maybe against burnt cookies? Or or or, maybe wearing socks with sandals? OH! WAIT! Don't tell me! Is it rebelling against Trandoshan concubines? I hate those things!" It was clearly teasing, and soon just shook its head. "No. YOU called for me. We are similar, so I heard your heart while I was sleeping." Its small hand reached out and pressed against Kalic's cheek in a gentle gesture; the warm tingle would spread through him. "You were scared, and I heard you. So here I am. I would never leave you alone in the dark when you call. It's just that simple."

Fingers trailed over the wounds on the man. There was an audible frown through the telepathy. If the wounds were open, a small amount of energy would be used to cauterize the wounds. Then a little more would be pushed into the man to speed up the healing process. "It's nice to meet you Kalic Kalic Daws! That is a funny name. Wait. I feel like I've done this before….Ah well." Wysp swam all around Kalic, and made sure all the binds were off, the wounds treated to the best of its abilities then moved over towards the unconscious guard. "I figured. These things are never so simple. But the more the merrier. It's why I had to bring in my luggage. I think, I dress up as this guy, we pretend the bindings are on you, find weapons, and free your friends."

Wysp's eyes looked around the building as if it was seeing things not quite visible. It went rigid for a couple of moments, before a small arm pointed to somewhere behind the man. "Yeah. I think there are some of those big metal birds over there. But I admit, I have no clue where your friends are. But I might be able to find them if I knew who they were. So, is it okay if I read your mind, so I can learn about them?"

HEqDFPl.png

Kalic was caught off guard by the "boop" and looked at the strange little floating being. So it wasn't a vision... and he could feel it.... It had to be real then right? He couldn't tell if it was a kid or just making riddles to sound confusing, but at least it seemed to be friendly. He did at least chuckle a bit as it asked about what they were rebelling against, but then was kind of shocked that Wysp had... heard him? That he was scared? He... wasn't sure how to reason as he felt to warmth from its touch.

"You... heard me? How did you...? You know what, any answer's just gonna confuse me more. And it's just one Kalic, not two." Kalic watched as the little being basically swam around him, not sure how to react before realizing something. "What do you mean you feel like you've done this before?" It was only then Kalic realized his wound was gone, and then heard Wysp's plan. She would... wear the guard, and they would sneak around to find his friends, but she couldn't find them without.... He's eyes widened a bit and took a tiny step back.

"The last time someone actively looked onto my head... a lot of bad things happened. If... if it's the only way though.... Ok. Just... be careful what you look at. Ok?"

Wysp Wysp

Ultranaut of the Eternal Empire

IMh82gy.png
Objective: Take the outer base defenses to prepare for main assault
Equipment: Sk-RS MK. IV Armour, AWS-LAR-1 Assault rifle configuration, Lucius-pattern Bayonet, KC-77N Hybrid Pistol, Extra Ammo, Medkit, Fragmentation Grenades
Tag: Arturo Braga Arturo Braga , Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran , Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a Anyone else found inside the Frost Claw base
EDIT: Changed up on advice from Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

dRUm20K.png

On that day, Zalan would never know the exact series of events. Honestly, it was far above his pay grade. However, what was known was that a massive force was sent in to hit the main Frost Claw base as the battle in the sky continued. His unit was not made up of the most elite soldiers, they were not special forces. But soldiers would become whatever they were called to be in these moments. Despite the battle for space and sky supremacy happening all around, the Frost Claw base held firm. Much of the enemy's capacity to control the sector was found in this base, along with potential data about their contacts in EE space. Intel also believed that a good number of Imperial citizens, soldiers, and even VIPS that were being sold as slaves through here: These things needed to end, no matter the cost. As such, a massive wave of drop ships made its way planet side.

Inside his armor, Zalan meditated before the battle. Onboard a Styx-Class assault drop ship, he and the rest of his squad were being brought in as close to the base as possible. Hostiles were aware they were coming; the ride would be bumpy. To make matters worse, this was to be his first true engagement. Training only prepared you so much, it took real combat to forge you into a weapon, at least that is what the sarge had said.

The craft shook at the base's anti-air defenses came into play and targeted the incoming craft. The young soldier took a deep breath and calmed his nerves. His hands clutched his rifle tight, and he said a silent prayer, just in case anything out there was listening. As it approached the ground, the drop-ships in the formation opened fire to clear a space to unload the soldiers. The doors swung open and like a well-oiled machine the soldiers poured out. Zalan was right with them.

"Safeties off! Permission to fire granted!" The Sarge's voice popped to life over the comm system. With a flick, the rifle's safety was taken off and he fell into formation with his fire team.

"Hostiles incoming!" The voice of his corporal shouted out, and the team raised their rifles as they pounded through the rocky terrain towards the front of the base. They were among the first wave. Green blaster bolts shot out and splatted into the dull gray ground around them. Zalan's heart raced as he dove behind a mound of rock and rubble, a bolt landing right where he had been. Shapes appeared opposite them, having popped up from behind their own cover, between them and the entrance. The private balanced his rifle on a rock, he aimed at the figures. For the briefest moment he hesitated before his training kicked in. It's just like the dummies. He squeezed the trigger, and crimson fire lanced out of the barrel towards the figures. A long burst tore one into pieces, before it sprayed through another incoming guard. Three others dove for cover. It had been easier than he expected. He thought he would feel something more than just the heavy beating of his own heart, some sort of profound revelation or deep sorrow. Instead, he simply vaulted over the rock and rubble. The soldier provided cover fire for the other four members of his team.

The scattering of the guards into cover gave the fire team the time it needed to push ahead, and the Ultranauts quickly overtook the remaining guards. The well-oiled machine that was the ultranaut's took them out as well. While the fighting was fierce, the other fire teams overtook their positions as well. External defenses fell, guards were taken out, and security keys were taken. As they reached the base's massive doors Zalan whispered under his breath. "Just like the sims."

dRUm20K.png

Last edited:

Wysp

A Light to Guide you Home
Objective: Explain
Tag: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws

As Kalic looked confused and asked the logical question Wysp stopped swimming around and stayed very still. It shook its head a moment. "I don't think it would be confusing if I knew how to explain it." A glowing arm bent back and pointed at itself. "Created. My parent was once a being very much like you. Kind, sweet, loving. A family. But a terrible lady twisted him until he no longer resembled what he once was. Until he became like me. He gave birth to me. I was different, but the evil, the darkness it still clambers in the back. Just, what makes me different allows me to fight it more."

It went quiet and thought about how to explain this in detail. It's tail flicked about in agitation for a couple seconds. "First, telepathic. We communicate with our minds. Second, I can feel and understand the darkest fears in people. She wanted us to be able to exploit them, to feed off of them. I didn't want to." Now, it's arm pointed at him. "Same scent as Papa. Same Lady, I think. Maybe? Either way. I don't know why. I was sleeping. But I could feel you, it hurt. You were scared, wanted to go home, you wanted to save your friends. Your fears were so overwhelming, I couldn't let them continue. I didn't want to. So, here we are."

It honestly seemed to struggle to find the right thoughts to express itself to Kalic. But it honestly tried, and it would be obvious that Wysp wasn't trying to confuse the man. It just happened when two alien minds met. It started float over towards Kalic and pressed it's forehead to his. "It's okay. I will protect you. I'm stronger than you think. Stronger than I look." The glowing of the eyes seemed to die down some as it looked gently into Kalic's mind. It avoided aspects that were not important and focused on what he knew about the people they were looking for. After several moments it pulled away and nodded. "Understood. I know where one is. Maybe the others will be close by? Um, you need something to defend yourself, just in case." It went over to the guard and pulled out a vibroknife, and handed it to the man. "Take this. Now, we need to pretend the bindings are still on."

Objective: Prison break.

Kalic seemed a bit surprised. The being parent… hand the same scent? That sounded like how Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an had described him before. Was twisted by a lady who wanted to exploit there ability to sense fears? That definitely sounded like…. “The Empress….” Kalic said this somewhat quietly, looking down as he began to realize what the innocent seeming little being parent must’ve gone through.

“So you could feel me from… how ever far it was? That would be impressive even for a Jedi Master.” He then sighed a little. “You’re right though…. The woman you mentioned… she’s one of the reason I fear being captured like this so much.” He would calm himself though for Wysp to go through his mind, and hopefully find a way to help his friend. Then though… they found them?! He smiled, then looked at the bindings and the knife. He chuckled a bit, sliding the knife into his sleeve.

“A little trick I learned a while back.” He then added the bindings and looked at the guards body. “So I’m guessing you’ll… be him?”

Wysp Wysp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom