Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Gladiator

Status
Not open for further replies.
YdNYDwYfRDJJrJ9wUUr2dvsCIYIjBR-LNPylOgpzmo6SBuED2iqoi-I3VvBcWwT6beYdib6Nch8RbJfC1Nu3rkVTXFDCpP1SgbzFqkv2jiT8bdBoo0x1dA-z7mVoBOBptfIoGDIC

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Bodyguard for Xygrit Sizhran. Gives the appearance of physical might.
  • Image Credit: by Jacob Jones
  • Role: Senior Muscle for Black Sun Vigo of Ylesia. Also trains, judges and competes in local gladiator arena.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Xygrit Sizhran

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

• Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Nagai (Assumed human by the public only Xygrit has seen him without armor in years)
  • Appearance: Never seen in public without armor. (Out of armor he is an aging gray haired Nagai approaching the end of his prime. Scarred and haggard from years of fighting)

SOCIAL INFORMATION

• Name: Gladiator (Formerly known as Thrace, but only Xygrit has knowledge of this identity)
  • Loyalties: Hutt Space Consortium / Black Sun (Ylesia) / Xygrit Sizhran
  • Wealth: None. He owns his armor and weapons, but he himself is owned
  • Notable Equipment: Gladiator armor, electrified whip and electrified trident
  • Skills: Hand-to-hand, melee combat. Training
  • Languages: Basic, Huttese, Falleen
  • Personality: Silent in public while seeing to Xygrit’s safety. Short and curt with trainees and other gladiators in training.

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: electrified whip and electrified trident
  • Combat Function: Close quarters combat

Strengths:
  • Quick speedy striking ability beyond what his armor appears capable of
  • Intense, focused, and highly disciplined warrior

Weaknesses:
  • Slavery has killed his once vibrant thirst for life. He lives only to fight and hold to his debt
  • Must spend 4 hours a day in a bacta tank
  • Unable to proficiently use ranged weapons

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Little is known about Gladiator’s history. He was an initial part of Xygrit’s marauder crew. The two became lovers in what was a mistake on Xygrit's part. Due to the honor Nagai show to their lovers Thrace became too close to Xygrit. Because of this he made some grievous error causing the death everyone on the crew except himself and Xygrit as well as a tremendous amount of damage to their ship. Xygrit was forced to pay for the repairs to the ship herself. The debt incurred transformed the Nagai into “Gladiator” and got him a lifetime of servitude. He now is ever-present at Xygrit’s side or in her small arena on Ylesia.

Last edited:
Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran

Hey there! I'll be your judge for this submission.

It looks great so far! Just two things for you real quick.

Image Credit: Here is a link to the artist's Artstation account. The reddit link works since it names the artist, but since a direct link to the artist's work and profile is available it's best to use that.

Lastly I just have a quick question! Ylesia is mentioned throughout the submission. Is this a location that can be linked once for future reference?

Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran

Hey there! I'll be your judge for this submission.

It looks great so far! Just two things for you real quick.

Image Credit: Here is a link to the artist's Artstation account. The reddit link works since it names the artist, but since a direct link to the artist's work and profile is available it's best to use that.

Lastly I just have a quick question! Ylesia is mentioned throughout the submission. Is this a location that can be linked once for future reference?
Saket Keane Saket Keane

Links have been updated/added.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom