Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Freebirds Industries Civilian and Military Storefront

Small update, weapons listed below have been updated and all purchases of them have been reinstated. Please see the new links to ensure that any references made to said weapons use the updated links and not the Factory Archived links. Thank you once again for your patronage and patience.

L-7 Heavy Pistol

M-107 Anti-Material Sniper Rifle

M-18 "Pit Viper"

M-10 "Wolverine"

"Dart" Adaptable Rifle Weapon system

If anyone notices that the links for said subs haven't been updated in my store or are otherwise broken please let me know and I will do my best to correct it ASAP.

Once again thank you all for your patronage and patience during these times.

To all concerned parties, the following subs were reapproved to factory standard and all purchases of said subs are now valid and available for use:

Trebuchet Underbarrel Grenade Launcher/Mortar

Conquest Bows

Skeleton Key Underslung Shotgun

The Mule

"Atin" General Purpose Heavy Pistol

Links in the store page are updated as of this post. Once again thank you for your patronage and your patience.

Last edited:
To everyone, all of the weapons in my store have been resubmitted and are now compliant to factory standards. I shall be updating their links shortly. Vehicles have not been edited yet however I will be allowing their use as I go through and update each individual vehicle sub to ensure they are using the correct links for weapons. If anyone has any question please direct them to myself and I shall provide the correct links and explanations.

Once again thank you all for your patience and patronage.

Hello, I would like to order the following for the Court of Blades for my pilots in armored walkers, as they are quite expensive to retrain if killed.

Armor for them to be protected in:

Standard Equipment per Pilot

Primary Weapon (In Pilots Cockpit, one choice only)

Sidearms (In Pilots Cockpit, two choices only)

Specialized Weapon (Unique, only one in the cockpit. More situational weapon in their current environment)

Is it possible to contract these weapons so they can be provided with security?
The Monster The Monster

Good Evening, I'd like to order

1 - Conquest Bow Along with and modular attachments it may have, as well as ammunition for this weapon
1 - M-18 Pit Viper Again, with all available attachments for the weapon, and at the very least 800 rounds of each available ammunition type.
1 - RA-2 Series Undersuit Preferably with all available bells and whistles, I'll enclose the height, and weight of the female operator.

The Home Address for this order is

Cantonica
Sea of Cantonica
Canto Bright
83 Sheridan Walk

Good Evening, I'd like to place a delivery order for... As follows.

2 - TDW HARM platform With six-thousand rounds of
14mm x 55mm “Dire Wolf” MK. II CAD Ammunition (I'm not up to anything, I want to familiarize myself with the platform. I understand if that round count is too high)

Address for this order is...

Cantonica
Sea of Cantonica
Canto Bright
83 Sheridan Walk

You guys must be getting tired of me, I appreciate the most recent purchase, and love the products; however I seem to have misunderstood the concept of the RA-2 series undersuit. I'll need another order.

1 - RA-2 Medium Armor

I will of course need this delivered as well, and will again enclose female operator dimensions. As well as the address.

Cantonica
Sea of Cantonica
Canto Bright
83 Sheridan Walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom