Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Freebirds Industries Civilian and Military Storefront

Here to grab some of these goodies!

Atin general purpose heavy pistol

The Mule

TDW HARM in all configs

M-107 Anti Material rifle

M-114 hunter DMR

M-8 Slug thrower shotgun

I think that'll be it!

Notice to everyone who has bought my equipment, it has been brought to my attention that my Format for balancing Factory Weapons is considered to provide an unfair advantage for factory submissions. Therefore, I shall be generating a list post haste for archival as I WILL NOT allow for such an abuse to occur on my watch when it comes to my weapons and munition subs. Furthermore all purchases of these subs are to be considered suspended until a new sub is generated, judged and approved by Factory Personnel. Thank you all for you patronage, next post will be all affected subs.

List of Weapons to be considered slated for review/reconstruction/resubmission:

M-107 Anti-Material Rifle
TDW-H.A.R.M.
M-10 Wolverine
M-18 Pit Viper
The Mule
Atin GP Heavy Pistol
Conquest Bow
"Dart" Adaptable Rifle
Trebuchet Grenade Launcher
H-2 Heavy Tank Cannon
H-1 Light Tank Cannon
H-3 Artillery Cannon
M-2 HMG Mod 2
Freebirds Industries - Light Weight Medium Machine Gun
M-3 MAAWS Mod 2
FI-Heavy Repeating Blaster Rifle
Mjolnir Mass Driver Cannon
M-44
Deimos RFPDHLC
Thor Naval Heavy PPC
Artemis Light Turbolaser
Paladin Turbolaser
Achilles Heavy Turbolaser
14mm Dire Wolf Export Custom Munitions
SYC Smoke Grenades

List of Affected Vehicle Subs:

All M-series Tanks/IFVs/Artillery
AT-1/AT-2/AT-3
Dire Wolf Class Star Destroyer
Aegis Civil Rescue and Recovery Cruiser
Rhino HAL
Hound Gunboat
Odin Assault Ship
Longbow Cruiser
Mastodon Assault Carrier
Gladius Assault Walker
Sidewinder Scout Walker
Aegis CD/Police Walker
Helios Combat Support Walker
FI- B1 "Bone"

Until further notice ALL use of above submissions is to be considered UNAUTHORIZED and WITHOUT PERMISSION. I will provide updates when submissions have been redone, resubmitted, and re-approved by Factory Staff.

"To whom it may concern

My name's Felix Aquila, whether you've heard of me or not, I'm a private contractor working within the outer rim sectors of the Mara Corridor, Aquila Industries works in Transport of precious materials, Defense and Manufacturing of defensive military goods to enable communities to better defend themselves against the ravages of other nation's wars. You missive is to keep our space safe, that we may never again lose so many lives to drought, famine and war.

We've sought you out for a partnership, a long standing trade deal wherin between us we may openly trade in goods and resources so that we both may prosper. I think that together, with our patented materials, our shield technology and your materials such as Ionite A and Phrik B we will be able to forge a brighter path for the CIS.

Sincerely

Felix Aquila"

(I would like to be able to use Phrik B and Ionite A for a buuunch of subs <3, and in return when i make my Aquila Reactive Shielding tech, you can use it too! The Monster The Monster )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom