Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Freebirds Industries Civilian and Military Storefront

To whom it may concern, I am back from my extended leave of absence. I shall resume factory operations shortly and will be taking on requests from interested patrons. Have a happy holidays, and I hope I can continue to provide quality submissions for your use and enjoyment.

Ranna Sejast Ranna Sejast

Approved! Please do pay attention to the literature included with your EBFAK, as there are many controlled substances that can possibly do harm to you or others if improperly dosed. DISCLAIMER: WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY MISUSES OR LAWS BROKEN WITH THE EBFAK

If you have any questions do ask and send any requests as well.

The Monster The Monster
I love it! Its not something most people think to put together from what I've seen on the marketplace and you've got a pretty comprehensive one. Even a sharpie! Only thing missing is maybe some safety scissors, was going to say disinfecting powder too but there's porrh and bacta is magic that probably does anyways.

The Infamous CEO of the CIG
Hello!

I’m Ferol Casto from Casto Industries Galactical, weapon sellers and manufacturers.

I was thinking that perhaps we could do a collab between the two companies?
Let me know!

All the best,
Ferol Casto Ferol Casto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom