Well-Known Member
You're approved! Enjoy the sensor suite!
You're approved! Enjoy the sensor suite!
Both of these are approved! Enjoy the products!Missive from a curious scientist several years ago
Please may I purchase and operate
1 x Razorline
1 x Hypernervous reaction system
Approved! Enjoy!Hello again! May I have permission to use your Reactive Targeting Matrix and your Tractor Guidance Network?
You are approved! Enjoy the products!Stares at holo screen longer an d longer till the lines blur.....
finally hits processed to checkout:
FAE/MDW-03 Resonant Disruption Projection System
FAE/G-02 "Glimmerweave" Q-Vacuum Entrainment Cell
---------------------------------------------------
For use in future ships
Approved!
All approved! Enjoy the tech!Mellifluous Magenta ok, this is going to be a bit of a doozy but bear with me. Here we go: I am requesting permission to use the following items:
FAE/C-05 Infiltration Suite
FAE/A-14 Energized Foot Gear
FAE/S-11 Universal Communication Matrix
FAE/S-13 Unified Engagement Network
FAE/S-06 Reactive Targeting Matrix v1.0.1
FAE/C-03 BioMedical Support System
FAE/M-05 Kinetite Shockwave Strike Weapon
FAE/G-02 “Glimmerweave” Q-Vacuum Entrainment Cell
Approved!Hello again! Looking to secure perms for your FAE/SW-02 "Blush" Laser Cannon and FAE/SW-12 Sniper Laser Cannon v1.1!
Approved!Mellifluous Magenta ok, this one's a bit more potent, but may I have permission to use your FAE/SW-15 Light Transcendent Disruptor Cannon on a Unique Starfighter submission?
Approved!Mellifluous Magenta
May I have permission to use FAE/S-18 "Glamour" Refraction Field System for future subs for the Mahporeem Imperial Remnant?
Can you list the technologies that you're wanting permission to use? I'll approve it after you do that!Hi, As I mentioned, I am writing to ask for permission to use the technologies employed by the Trident thank you!
Can you list the technologies that you're wanting permission to use? I'll approve it after you do that!