Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Thing That Comes To Mind About Character Above

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
At least with a ghillie suit you can hide in tall grass, bushes, undergrowth, and even trees.

You seem to know a lot about the military, like ghillie suits for example. Most people don't know what that is. <_<

[member="Subject 73 Red"], I think a lot of people are aware of what a Ghillie Suit is, mostly due to the popularisation of stuff like Day Z & PUBG. And, military movies have been super popular for decades.

[member="Marina DeVoe"];
You're silly.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

True, most people do learn it from there. But most don't actually use it in real life, right?

Also, you forgot Call of Duty on that list. I can think of one mission that has a ghillie suit.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Shoot, that's what my nanny calls me; Sunshine. :D
Well, her name is Dev and she's a cyborg really. Dev has been in my family for generations, helping with caring of DeVoe children. She is awesome as a friend now and will be watching over my younglings when the time comes. Sigh...if I ever meet my true love that is... :(

Anywho, took notice of your cool leather jacket a while ago. been looking for something similar but no luck. Bet it were custom made for you, huh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom