Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Thing That Comes To Mind About Character Above

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Hmm...
I don't know... -_-

Are you sure you;re using that word right? People say the Matador, that's [member="Tathra Khaeus"] to newbies, is charismatic. I mean...I don't know now..you know?
Get my confusion?..??
:huh:

edit:
Oi...was spelling Khaeus with an L... lol :p

Marina DeVoe

Oh wow...google defines it the opposite of what the Matador is. Heh, I'll be.

Anywho, I think I may have err by tagging him in this thread then.
Damn...I think he's going to chew me out now... :(

Marina DeVoe

Well, about me really.
Keeps stating that I spam and don't write. Which of course the spamming portion is true. But I do write with at least 4 of my characters. I spam here when I am caught up or taking a break from writing a long post. I tend to over do it sometimes with the details in my posts. I guess I can't stop writing when I get going...like when I can't stop ranting when I'm spamming.

I can't help it. :(

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Yes, but you in formal writing you would put it as a question, and also in formal writing you wouldn't have rhetorical questions.

Also, I wouldn't sit on a fence. That's basically me sticking wood up my, uh- er- you get my point

Marina DeVoe

Yea, that's the new fences going up in NJ in the suburbs. I'm sure it's big urban cities still use chain-link for security purposes. Police and neighbors can see through them. hard to hide as a sniper behind a chain link fence..lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom