Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation Final Eclipse | GA Annihilation of Exegol

8TH POST
QvL5iYm.png

oq7Pc3a.png

-AN AGE OF STRIFE STORY-
QvL5iYm.png

LeFSBlm.png

CAIRN_ONE
RINGLEADER OF THE PELLAEONIST CLIQUE
WARDEN OF THE IMPERIAL KNIGHTS
DRUID-GRANDMASTER OF THE HIGHLAND BROTHERHOOD
y8BqXr9.png

Tags (Friendlies): Siyndacha Aerin Siyndacha Aerin Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira Sahar Sahar Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad

Tags (OPFOR): Khaostra Devoid Khaostra Devoid Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Erion Justeene Erion Justeene

QvL5iYm.png

QvL5iYm.png

BORN OF BRIGHT STARS VII: DANCING WITH THE DAMNED - PART 8
affafacfasw.png

NAdef8K.jpg
WESTERN COURTYARD, INTERNMENT ZONE,
THE SITH CITADEL, EXEGOL (SUMMER 878 ABY)

'Heh! Yeah!'

So ye went above an' beyond yersel....
Definitely a Barran then, but it makes me wonder - what else courses through your veins?

Thrast blood, that of the Highlands' warrior-poets.... A Goidelic Half-Blood, so am are.
'Alright then.... Chin upwards, please. Makes it cleaner for me, an' consequently - cleaner for you as well.', Lord Michael calmly responded, switching behaviours from those of a warrior to those of a dispassionate executioner for the sake of the formerly-outspoken Mawite, lying back with a swollen, bruised and broken face by the time Dooku's sabre stopped just short of the brute's exposed neck. After that, both warriors looked to each other for a moment, sharing silent respects as the world gradually died a violent death of it's own, a rare moment of calm and serenity of the likes the brute had never known before. Tears then began to well up in the broken Mawite's eyes, but in seeing that the smile remained, it tugged at the Imperial's heartstrings as he concluded,'Good, you're ready. An' for what it's worth, your men fought bravely tonight.... War, Death, Rebirth!', showing a rare respect for foes he reviled for so long before that moment.

Parting the warrior's head from his shoulders quickly, and with little more than a flick of his wrist.

'Your fight has ended, brother. May your soul find peace in the afterlife.'

<"All units, this is Barran. Get the last of the POWs aboard the Tigress pods, we've done all we can here.... No more deaths against the Maw, no more deaths against Darkness - not tonight anyways. Cairn One out!">

It had been a messy outing from the offset, and though Barran fully expected the Highlanders' mission to have it's fair share of complications from start to finish, it all found a way to weigh the Druid down regardless of his resolve, and with a weight that reminded Lord Michael of his recent griefs and struggles on Ilum, Concordia and Neshtab alike. Pondering on the question of whether it would all be worth it in the end or not, it hurt the Wanderer to know he could only hope that it would, as despite his telepathic and telekinetic abilities, prophetic foresight certainly wasn't exactly something for which he was known. The fate of his subordinates, the people of Serenno, and perhaps even the Empire counted on it, and it was the Galaxy's good fortune that the fates of it's many peoples could count on the likes of the Wanderer - few and far between though his ilk were by then.

Having a heart is dangerous in wartime, laddie-
-Aye, that's enough input fae you - my soul, my choice.... Sorry, Sinn'sear.

But make no mistake - I'm the one who discerns the perils here, not you.
Finally walking back westward towards the LZ, Lord Michael finally switched off King Lucien's curved Makashi and placed it back into it's personal belt-clasp, leaving a slew of dead and mortally-wounded Mawites in his wake as the Wanderer made his return to those who needed him most. The last pillars of strength in the Galaxy were all being toppled, and in the moment Lord Michael's thoughts veered to those pillars of Imperial origin, dwelling on what would happen to the Empire if his own pillars fell to the dusts of time, Barran realised that his father would likely be the next pillar to crumble - though Lord Erskine was no doubt still the strongest pillar despite all the Lord-Regent had endured by then.

The clock was ticking for Ravelin, but for the first time in decades, Lord Michael was finally determined to face off against time itself to keep his father alive, begrudging though the Wanderer was in consideration of this task, as there was still no sign or will to reconcile between them. Though the one matter that separated them was likely to be the one thing that could bring both Barrans together once and for all, and in the eyes of everyone with insight into the estranged father and son, this was quickly becoming an imperative the realm needed to ensure a clean line of succession for the first time in recent Imperial history.

<"So where to, Milord? Serenno, Bastion perhaps?">
<"Home, Randall. Take us home.">

<"Alright, I'll set us a course for Sere-">
<"I - said - HOME!!!! HOME, AS IN, THE ONLY HOME WE EVER KNEW!!!!">

<"Wait.... You mean, home - as in, Galidraan III-home?">
<"Damn - fethin' - right! I'll be reachin' the LZ in a few minutes, so get the engines runnin' pre-emptively. Cairn One out!">

ssFYYul.png
y8BqXr9.png
ssFYYul.png

QvL5iYm.png

"Hasn't stopped me yet," What a stroke of fate it was. Perhaps she was the only one destined to stand up to Surea like this. Or perhaps it was just a streak of luck, on the verge of burning out.

Right now, it didn't really matter.

The staff was batted away, giving space for Surea to mutate her rotted spores into a new form. Amani tried to protect herself again, but each time she mounted a defense, she was just a moment slower than the last. A spike cut past the soft fat of her arm. Another dug into the back of her leg, bringing her down to a knee. Amani gritted her teeth, and lunged forward not to stab or cut, but to push herself and Surea to the ground, "Doesn't matter. You and your rot will be burned away. Gone. Forever. Tell me again what it was all for?!" She lashed out, trying to force her hands around the Sith's throat.

bw49b5y.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Outside the cathedral
Tag | Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

A surprise for sure, and a welcome one at that... It had grown so tiresome to deal with lesser beings. And so as they vanished it would make Adeline smile, perhaps not every padawan was weak.

"Curious... A witch of all things in the Jedi order, now my interest is piqued."

Her nostrils inhale the scent of burning dead, such a lovely and sweet smell... It made her amber pupils widen, part of her wanted to feel the sensation of the fire.

"Take me in? Ah so your peacekeepers can kill me instead, since you don't have the guts. But, I dare say... What have I done wrong? I am not Maw, nor have I attacked anyone. You Jedi are interesting, stuck up and always thinking you are better. Those who are even remotely alien or unknown to you are never welcome near the herd, a bunch of pathetic cattle who follow a mob mentality. You ran into someone who isn't part of your herd, and thus you instantly antagonize me."

The occultist didn't think much of their attitude, considering it be nothing but a pompous and self righteous mindset.

"Bravado gets people killed, focus more on killing me instead."

In the past she had been rather horrid at saber combat, though... After getting her limbs broken and or cut off time and time again by her master, she had watched his movement and adopted it, the swordplay of the dark lord Carnifex. She approaches her foe, starting with simple prods at their defense using the style she was best at, that of form II. Steadily her prods became more and more pressing and violent, speed picking up as sparks flew off blades. Her supernatural speed and strength started to amplify more and more, though it was obvious she was holding back, testing her foe.

Suddenly, using the force she swipes dirt and small rocks at the eyes of Dreidi, followed quickly by a thrust right down at their right foot.

bw49b5y.png

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ

CIRCUS VILLAGE
FORBIDDEN DISTRICT

Starfall escalated the threat.

When the two had fought one another before, there had been a more personal aspect to the confrontation, as the dark side monster had sought to corrupt and coerce Jand. This time, the confrontation had been about others, with Starfall - and her false allies - trying to force Jand's hand in protection of his own allies... and it had worked, with Corazona injured and having been in the face of death, which had caused the Nagai Padawan to do what needed to be done.

Now, however, even as Jand and Starfall clashed, the stakes increased.

The dark side power that emanated from the monster was almost palpable, it was further and beyond what Jand had experienced from Starfall, and it threatened to undo - or hinder - what the Jedi now did on Exegol. In truth, Jand was unsure if there was a way to stop the Force Light, but it seemed some were going to try, and the possibility of that risk was unacceptable; especially with the more immediate danger to his fellow Jedi, and the Agent, both of whom were in various states having given - or were giving - the chance to stop Starfall once and for all.

From the ground, nearby, Corazona's mental message came through.

Jand would oblige.

The clash and sizzle of the lightsabers was deafening, even with the cacophony of battle around. Jand gritted his teeth as he pushed against the monster, and the monster channeled the darkness as she held the Jedi in a standstill, literally burning from the engagement of plasma. The focus was on stopping her, plain and not-so-simple, and this time Starfall's taunting was something prepared for, as Jand shifted his boots in the thick mud and began to angle his arms...

"No matter what you claim to be," Jand said through his teeth, as blue and red sparks and light illuminated the two. "Gods do not die... but you do."

Suddenly, Jand's world filled with lightning strikes from above, a pulse of energy from his opponent, and finally a deafening scream with the power of the Force behind it. The Padawan dug his boots into the ground, as he fought through the sound and kinetic attack, his face already bruised and nose bloody even as his ears began to pop and crackle internally. Then, between them, the Force began to shimmer, as something of a shield began to form projected from the Nagai.

Tutaminis.

Starfall's scream washed over Jand in waves, as the small and unremarkable protective shell absorbed what it could, taking in more and more energy - though it was evident that Jand's efforts were not enough to take everything bombarding at him. And with a buckling knee, the Padawan stumbled, and his use of the ability faltered--

"Argh!"

--and as the Force scream impacted Jand again, as his Tutaminis failed, the youth was sent flailing backwards through the mud and dirt. The energy difference between the two was considerable, especially with Starfall's surge of power, and Jand could see the folly of going head-to-head in such a blunt and direct manner.

However.

What energy Jand had absorbed, might have been enough, as his body acted like a literal battery that had used the opposing energy to jump-start his own power. And as he tumbled, Jand deactivated his lightsabers and made his roll safer, before he stopped and planted a foot firmly in the mucky ground. A quick twist, lightsaber hilts locked, and the Nagai had a single handle again - however this time both blades activated on either end, as he activated the blue double-bladed function of his weapon.

From within his cloak, Jand pulled a Tehk'la blade free--

"One way or another--"

--and as Jand sprinted forward, he thrust his knife-wielding hand forward and sent the deadly projectile at Starfall.

"--we end this now!"

Using the absorbed power, Jand was a blur of speed, as he closed the distance and rushed the monster. His double-bladed lightsaber was a whirlwind of spins and pirouettes, as the Nagai's natural dexterity afforded him movement beyond what had been experienced until now; and with a concentrated effort, Jand ducked, weaved, flipped and otherwise aimed to force Starfall back... back... back toward the unstable portal behind her.

It was clearly struggling to exist, cutting in and out of existence momentarily; and that made it a deadly opportunity to use against its creator.

A failing portal could slice as well as any plasma blade...

Maijan Paisea Maijan Paisea

"Hope ya not tryin'a say I am too pale." Mercy was proud of her burnished coppery skin. Sure, it wasn't as thickly golden as Maij, but few people could boast of that beautiful a palette. "Cus' I beat people up for less." Yet it lacked much of the sting, because Mercy had let Maijan get away with quite a lot in fact. It had little to do with their professional relationship. Drug dealer and drug addict. There was more beyond it... or at least there was for Mercy.

She found Maijan...

Fun.

Fun to be with. Relaxed, easy, a free spirit.

“Maybe. Or maybe it’s less this way. The SIA’s morrrre imaginative than the Jeti.”

"True. I still wonder why the kriff they recruited ya though." A pause there as Mercy looked back at Maijan, a lazy grin there. "No offence, 'course, ya exactly da kind'a soul that I value, but... that's jus' mah point."

If someone like Mercy thought that Maijan was great, well. The SIA ought to think twice before recruiting someone like that. At least, that's what Mercy assumed considering they often acted so straight-laced and dignified in the Galactic Alliance. With their Jedi shit and their other nonsense. But Mercy had always suspected that reputation was more about gate-keeping than anything else.

Mercy's eyes were currently glued to the viewport however.

It was...

"Beautiful." Mercy muttered there. "...if ya like glowy blue chit enveloping an entire planet anyway." Trying to distract from her own awe, because Mercy really shouldn't be enjoying their holy blue shit all that much.

To make a point of it she engaged the controls... and the station began to detach from its tangible illusion.

Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina

He froze up once more and raised his hands slightly.

The universal sign of 'peace an' please don't karking shoot me right now', but inwardly Castian sighed. "Ya know, yar really not a patient nor a trustworthy sort, are ya?" Cas muttered as he tried to glance from the corner of her eye to catch Ish's eye. There was literally just a blank slate in her face and it was... discomforting.

"You'd do it too, wouldn't ya? Cut my head off without a second thought."

A beat of sweat down his neck at the heat of the sabre right along his neck.

"Would you ever think of me if you execute me now? Or would I jus' be another face in a long line. Easily dismissed, even easier to forget." A little shrug and then a cringe forward when a few of his neck hairs burned up by the contained plasma humming there. "Those karking Knights have taken control over swaths of the Imperial bureaucracy."

It made his teeth itch considering the little secret Castian held.

"They want some gorram huge crystal apparently hanging in the main hall." This didn't sound like someone who was particularly invested or enthusiastic about his mission.

"You then? Might as well tell me since I told ya mine an' ya got the saber against mah neck."

GAexegol.gif

hunter2.png

What didn’t fit and that which had been built continued to evade the programs Sheb’s legacy ran to undo it. Somewhere within the code, there was a construct, a string, a command, to reverse the self destruction initiative. There had to be!

This deep into the system, Cordé became like a digital silhouette moving through a network as though it were a New Cov jungle. Deeper and deeper yet, it felt as though the core of the digital construction eclipsed her.

A node, dark and confusing, pulsed at the end of a branch she’d pursued. It’s what didn’t belong! The missing piece! It had to be! When she ran the deciphering protocol, it revealed itself as the termination sequence she’d been hunting for.

She reached out for it.

It reached back. And coiled itself around the outstretched rendition of what could be understood as her arm and yanked. It was a sophisticated countermeasure Cordé’d never experienced. It was far beyond her skill set, and all she could do was try to not be consumed by it while simultaneously trying to shut it down.

One had to give.

Barely persistent, her choice was to let go. Allow herself to be consumed by the program with the thin thought, idea? Command? To which did the prerogative belong, the code or Cordé’s consciousness? One of the sources predicted there was a chance that, within the written language, engulfed into that missing piece, she could undo it.

Right?

In the tangible world, Exegol, Cordé gasped and fell into the gesture as though something truly physical had entrapped her.

Right through her it passed, attempting to infect and pull apart her digital self as she tried to do the same. It felt hot, and painful. Blindingly so.

She was aware of that, at least. The concept of pain. How hot it was. How searing the air felt. But attributed it only to the network — the station her physical self occupied seemed to no longer exist.

Despite her incoherency, the station very much existed. Though strip by strip, it tore itself apart as commanded.

Loud and dangerous noises ricocheted through the station. Metallic groans, barking cracks of stone and steel. The structure was compromised, and began the steps to collapse. All at once, explosions erupted through the station, collapsing hallways, and closing exits. Oozing, scalding rivulets of molten lava deep from the crust seeped through the groundwork and charred up anything in its path. The rocks themselves melted. Manmade materials scorched to dust.

And then the heat came. Rolling through the control room in roaring waves, intensely brutal and crushed the breath from Cordé’s chest. Her physical self knew she was breathless, and had to gasp, but there was no air. Only smoke.

The part of her that had control over her free will— the part that should have felt her blistering flesh and alerted her to run! survive! — was incapacitated. Too preoccupied by the consuming, paralyzingly virus that ripped apart the station, and soon the surface of Exegol. Unless she could… just… resist through the torment a little longer…the reversal initiative was just within reach.

F O E S | THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW |
F R I E N D S | GA |
NJO | SIA | Sion Lorray Sion Lorray

project_jareth.png

4cd2967273ce96310a751ca25d165ea4.jpg

df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png

TAGS: Escape Jara
Temerant was, of course, blind to her own pain. To him they were all hypocrites. No one was truly good in the galaxy. No one possessed inflexible morals in the face of their own survival. Not even this little candle that insisted on weathering the torrent, burning even as it was buffeted by the winds of opposition and battered by the rains of adversity. Flicker as it may, it refused to burn out, she refused to fall, remaining steadfast against his storm.

It was admirable, really. She had all the makings of a great combatant, and was unshakeable in her own resolve. Were she not so concerned by sticking to her flawed ideology, were she to provide a more vicious opposition, she might stand a true chance. If only she didn't restrain herself, she could be a force to be reckoned with. Her flame would burn so hot that it would take a veritable maelstrom to put it out.

But no flame could burn forever. A quick strike to a nerve and suddenly she found herself absent weapon. It was over.

He readied to strike, but she reminded her how fast she was, the blade returning to her hand almost immediately. And he... He was suddenly wide open.

Stupid.

In that moment, time seemed to slow down for him as much as it did her.

His mind raced, but she had him dead to rights. That familiar feeling prickling on the back of his neck warning him of his mistake, of the potential danger, but it was too late. He was too familiar with death not to know when it was at his own doorstep. His mind could make all the calculations it wished for. A defensive swipe, a Force barrier, Tutaminis... He could try. But these were all but incoherent thoughts in the back of his mind, rushing to come to the surface, where his instincts told him the simple truth. They would fail, and he would perish on this accursed freighter. It was like a porg felling a rancor. In a moment of clarity, he almost found the thought amusing as he accepted the inevitability. So much for his ambitions to become the greatest duelist in the galaxy.

He'd known this day would come. It was almost a mercy, compared to what he expected his final moments would be like. X3, Arya, Terror, even Sofiel Sofiel ... They would be alright without him. He had taken measures to ensure that in the likely occurrence of his demise. They didn't need him, anyway. They were strong. They would be better off, in many ways. He was ready.

...And yet, she did not strike.

Confusion coursed throughout him. The Jedi spoke of yearning for harmony. They spouted their self-righteous nonsense, swearing they didn't want to do what they had to. But in the end, they were all the same. Their fear always got the best of them, lashing out like cornered rats. It was the way of the universe: every life was invaluable... until your own was on the line.

But it had not been a fumble. It had not been hesitation. He had witnessed such things first-hand and exploited them to lethal effect. No. She had spared him. She remained true to her promise... And he could not comprehend why. Or rather... He could not comprehend her.

His body moved without thought, his own strike delivered to alleviate the danger. His befuddlement slowly began giving way to irritation as they re-engaged. Was she not taking this seriously? Or was she genuinely so blinded by her misguided ideals that she thought there was any other way out? Was she simply trying to stall him? Her companions, whoever they were, were otherwise preoccupied. The Force told him as much. And he was trying to kill her, that much was clear... To think it could end without one of them falling was nothing but wishful thinking. Had either of them been a lesser opponent, perhaps there would've been some space for that. But neither of them would give up on their mission.

And yet, she seemed intent on staying true to her word. Graceful, lightning fast hits connected as the space between them grew tighter, the Sith attempting to suffocate her with his overwhelming physicality. Viridian flashes grazed his armour, yet forewent lethal intent, his ferocity was with an almost wisp-like elegance, like a hummingbird dancing around a hungry maw. She was trying to slow him, little by little. To break him down and disable him. And if he allowed this to continue... she very well might. He growled - genuinely growled at her as he increased his pace even further. Her mercy had no place in a fight without quarter. He would show her. He would...

And then it hit him.

He knew how to end this fight once and for all. It was... a gamble, to be sure. In many ways it meant trusting her word, as well as her skill. If you'd asked him but a day earlier, he would've laughed at the notion. But he knew what he'd seen. They had danced long enough for him to realize some fundamental truths, and though people could and would lie, their bladework could not. She truly wished to spare him, to keep him from lasting harm. He pushed the thought away. If he dwelled on it a moment longer, it might break his concentration and spell his undoing: in a fight this fast and technical, that was all it took. It made no sense... And he hated that which he did not understand.

But he didn't need to understand it to exploit it.

So he kept the pressure up, intent on forcing her hand. Then he created an opening for her, his blade describing a low arch that seemed like he was going to deliver a rising power-slash. It exposed his dominant shoulder, giving her the perfect opportunity to disable him. And when struck... he shifted his position, placing himself in danger's way, ensuring she'd run him through his chest if she went through with it.

It all happened in a flash. It wasn't doubt that stopped her, but genuine restraint that forced her hand to stop her own attack. His own attack became a defensive maneuver as the arch turned into a full circle, smacking her saber out of the way with great force. The momentary shock and imbalance was all he needed.

His saber lowered... and he crossed the distance, a hand coming to her back and bringing her in even as he ran her through with the angry crimson of his lightsaber at the height of her abdomen. He turned it off, for the Lignan crystal's energy was hotter than any other. There was no need to make her suffer any further... He had already killed her.

He did not let her fall, however, keeping her in place. "You fought well. Bravely," he grunted down at her. "But you should've killed me when you had the chance. Now you see what I really am," he told her. He wasn't reveling in the fact, nor rubbing it in. He took no pleasure in his words: they merely stated the truth. As such, there was no regret in his gravelly voice, merely that same sense of resignation he'd felt earlier, the man searching for the fear, or perhaps the hatred in her tawny eyes. Likely, a mixture of both, as it so often was. "It shall be over soon," he promised, nevertheless.

Last edited:
fefafc.png

You Will Witness My Destruction!
I AM THE LAST TRUE GOD OF THE MAW!

Objective: Duel of the Fates
Equipment: x2 Lightsabers | x2 Frag Grenades | Utility Belt | A-180 blaster | Defender (on Nails)
Enemies: Everyone
Allies: No One
Tags: Jand Talo Jand Talo | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Dominik Borra Dominik Borra

Jand fought the scream pushing back on Tegan and erecting a shield of Tutaminis to try and absorb the shock and force of it. Tegan pressed on with her scream not seeing the folly in it as the shock wave finally broke him free from her knocking him back through the mud and muck. She pulled free that second purple saber with her burnt right hand and ignited it with that Snap-hiss. That oh so lovely sound that sent shivers down so many people spines, so satisfying. Tegan readies herself and stepped forward ready to pounce and show Jand once and for all just how powerful she was that the first time was all a game.

Yet the folly was that Jand had used that energy from the force scream to refuel his tank and just as she took one step forward, he was already back on her having turned his twin saber into a dual saber. She missed him pulling the Tehk'la blade and throwing it at her. The thing flew through the air with the speed of a bullet. Tegan catching sight of it at the last second only enough to move slightly so it wouldn't be embed in her chest instead it slammed into her left shoulder and pierced all the way through it even break and shattering bones as it did so. The impact knocked her back several feet, but she managed to keep her footing even in the slippery mud.

Blood began to gush out of the wound where the knife had made its new home. Though it was hardly noticeable in the muck and grim Tegan was covered in. Tegan let out a huge Gasp of air and bit down even harder on her tongue so not to scream in the intolerable pain. Even though the darkside was using that pain she felt the impact and ripping of flesh, she wanted to cry out but she couldn't let herself. She had to push forward she had to break this Jedi, she had to show Jand just how foolish he was for stepping into her domain. Yet there he was even faster then before on her not giving up, the pride of the Jedi so much greater then that of any Darksider.

She grimaced and pushed on purple and red saber working in conjunction her movement fluid and fast. Anyone who thought she was weaker at saber fighting was sadly mistaken though Jand new that already, as their first fight had almost been pure duel. She had speed and agility only lacking in the strength department which was her usual down fall in a melee battle. The world around Tegan Faded as her focus became set on Jand, nothing mattered but this ones end. He wasn't going to fall for her words to create doubt in his mind this time.

Her left arm was slower and more sluggish to react with the knife embedded in her shoulder. It slowed her a bit and allowed Jand to keep pressing Tegan back step by step as she batted away his forward lunges and slashing twirling sticks with the Dual saber. Her feet slipping a bit with ever step as she tried to hold her ground but she was purely on the defensive. The darkness flowed through her at an intensity rarely seen a beacon of darkness in the light filled sky that was now slowly turning crimson above and her storm was starting to break, though still intense.

As he pushed her back there sabers slashing this way and that at a speed that was hard for ones eyes to keep up with sparks flew as they slammed into each other at great speed and force. The blood from Tegan's wound pushing out faster as the blood pumped faster through her veins. Had she not limited herself to try and make the portal survive she could have stopped the wound but she would have to withstand long enough for the world to break this world and the wall of light. Yet it was then she realized just how alone she was, no darksider on the world or elsewhere was lending her power and the portal was struggling. She couldn't hold it open alone as much as she wished she could, she just didn't have that level of power yet.

She was pushed back into he ruined circled and so near the portal she could feel it tugging at her. Jand came down with and over head down thrust and as he did Tegan's right purple saber came up in defense the force of the attack knocked her down to one knee. That was why the Jedi always won the darkside never united, it kept to it's infighting and grudges that the sith had started long ago with their codes and edicts for power. Even Tegan had been blinded by her own distaste for various groups that she refused to aid them or stand with them. The Maw in the beginning had been a united group in their vision but became broken and scattered torn apart by the same infighting of the Sith. They had splintered and become a divided faction every side vying for control. The sith rot was the cause but in truth they had been there own greatest enemy a darkside utopia that was doomed to fail.

No one would aid her and give her the power she needed, she would have to do it herself just like Tegan always had. All her life from being sold into slavery as an infant to becoming Sith lord, Witch Elder, and Elder Sorcerror of Rhand. She would have to find the power with in herself to rise to the top, fight against the doubt and those that wanted to hold her back and spit on her as nothing. Time and time again she had proven them all wrong, put her life and soul on the line to become out stronger. She had destroyed family, friends, and even allies to get to the top. She felt that pull and the end in her heart, the finale chapter. Everyone had spit on her and turned their back on her once more, thinking she was a nothing and a nobody.

Jand did a quick pivot then came with he under hook sweep attack that would cause Tegan to either have to leap back into her own rift, let it cleave her in half, or block down with her free saber which would put her in a very awkward position leaving her mid-section completely exposed. Though there was a fourth option but Tegan wouldn't come out of it unscathed. Tegan from her bent knee lunged forward with all the force speed she could muster. Her weaker left arm with red saber came out to the side and under the sweeping saber instead of blocking, them then went straight up. The move would be hard to block one could easily leap back but that would give Tegan ground again. Any side roll or dodge on might find them selves with deep wound in arm or side. The move upwards was to cleave the dual saber in parts and if lucky enough strike the right arm or side all the way up to the shoulder.

The down side is Jand saber cut heavy and deep into Tegan's Left leg from just above the knee all the way to just above the hip as she contorted her body to try and lesson the cleave as much as she could. It was an act of desperation. As the saber touched her flesh and began burning, though if he leapt back the severity would also be lessened it all depended on if Jand saw it coming or not. "It's Over!" She screamed in desperation and exhaustion the portal was taking a lot out of her with out the aid she desperately needed.

Last edited:

affafacfasw.png

bgkn.png

the curse ruled from the underground
SHIELD OF TYTHON
PROSPERITY, ABOVE EXEGOL | CIRCLE OF SEERS | SUPPORT
Allies: GA | Asmundr Varobalder Asmundr Varobalder | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Arage Bao | Cynthia Alucard | @NJO Jedi
Enemies: BOTM | NIO | OPEN​

The strands of fate had weaved themselves into an infinite knot, with the battle in the heart of it. Mental strain painted Henna's physical form in sweat as she worked to keep their meld together. The exhaustion was not hers alone; for every mind she had touched, she bore their weariness. Pain and chaos threatened to snip the ties that binded their order, and the wall of light painted the force, scathing and blinding. It would fall apart if she did not act.

She reached for the heaviest weight first, finding Valery. Their Sword bore her burden and did not shirk from the weight. Through her eyes, she saw Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and the urgence he delivered to his partner. The gaze went beyond time and space. A flash of the changing of seasons, the hammer of a forge, and then Khalil appeared again, painted in a silver glow. His words repeated, slower. There were layers of prophecy to be found in that, but Henna saw it's instant application.

You share a bond. Allow him bear the strain. You must be allowed to focus. She urged Valery. Use me to fuel yourself, if you must. Yours is the job of a clean blow.

With wisdom delivered, her focus shifted to Asmundr. As he gave and gave, other lights brightened, but his had begun to fade. The laughter that had haunted her dreams since their joined vision of the wasteland below returned. Mocking, spitting. It knew what was to come, as did she.

It does not need be this way. She almost begged him. We have all learned the cost of victory, but surely there is another way. What is a shatterpoint if not a warning to change the course?

0v7RlQs.png

BATTLE MELD UNSTABLE

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ

Jand could see - could feel - it all.

The support of the Jedi Masters as they channeled waves of help, melding with the energy the Padawan had absorbed himself, caused the Nagai to reach a state of Force connection previously unattained. It was no secret Jand struggled with his connection, his was a more logical and applicable use of the mysterious energy of the galaxy, more combat focused, but through the unification of the Jedi...

Starfall's darkness ebbed.

Jand's light grew.

The lightsaber clash pushed Jand to his utmost focus, as he moved through instinct and intuition alone, guided by experience and the Force. A conduit, a filter against the darkness that Starfall struggled to unleash on Exegol, but more importantly he was a Jedi that had the support - and the determination - of other Jedi who fought just as valiantly against the Maw. And against an opponent that had been betrayed by the dark side, it was now time to finish it.

Jand was purpose, manifest; and Starfall would be stopped, one way or the other.

A spin of the double-blade Jand held caught the monster against the thigh, which sliced her painfully, even as the Jedi took his own hit. Then Starfall shifted into a cleave, as she brought her attack upward in a powerful strike; which would have sliced clean through Jand's front, but the Padawan had stepped to one side, as the deadly plasma blade of his opponent clipped the front emitter of his handle, reflecting off the songsteel plating.

Starfall moved forward, using the opportunity of Jand's sidestep and avoidance of the attack. She moved fast, to escape the portal at her back, and the likelihood of trying to stop her momentum was high for a counter-offense. The options were limited, to give ground or keep it at at great risk... and there was no choice, not really, but Jand didn't hesitate.

"I am a Jedi--"

As Starfall rushed forward injured and drained, Jand reached out with an open left hand, and grabbed the monster by the throat tightly.

"--and I do what I must, to protect others--"

With a shout, Jand pushed with all his strength, as he used his lightsaber to lock up Tegan's blade - the one closest to him - began to leverage his opponent backward, the Force emanating. The Padawan's lightsaber was on his right side, Starfall was against his left, and he knew that she had another that he couldn't defend against.

"--no matter the cost."

And as Jand reached the portal, he saw his enemy pass through the unstable opening, enough that a flicker or stutter would slice Starfall. He continued to push, his hand and arm following through the opening, refusal to give ground now his only concern. But the monster was powerful, even drained, and the struggle she mustered was enough to cause a stall in the Jedi's momentum. With a calm, Jand closed his eyes, he channeled what remained of the energy he had, and pushed it through his body and down his arm...

And Starfall was struck by an explosive Force push at the portal mouth.

RkVASXv.png

SAHAR|Imperial Knights|Exegol
Tags:// Michael Barran Michael Barran Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira Siyndacha Aerin Siyndacha Aerin
Opposition:// Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson
a2CPApp.png

"Try harder."- Cale Gunderson Cale Gunderson

If any words had broken through the feral rage, it had been those harsh few words, taking her by surprise even as his head connected with hers and the knees broke her ribcage. Painful memories of the past burst out as she tried to stem the bleeding from her nose, gritting her teeth in agony at her shattered ribs, invoking the thoughts of the training she had gone through when she was plucked out from the masses and inducted into the knights. Sahar had been scared back then, a lonely orphan with nothing to lose who feared being told they were not enough and didn't try. Nevertheless, it had propelled her to excellence in the knights and molded her into a perfect image of what an Imperial knight must be, cold, astute and ruthless. The past hadn't died with her ascension; it was pushed aside and deeply repressed under a layer of punishment and self-hatred weaponised into the perfect servant of the empire.

She shifted on her side, moving to offer her hands in surrender, concealing that she would quickly plunge a vibroblade in his foot the moment he accepted it.

"I guess..."

Sahar spat a glob of blood at the Jedi and wheezed, coughing blood as the broken rib had punctured her lung.

"You win."

She bloodily smiled at him, the vibroblade close by. She wasn't gonna go without making him bleed too.

fefafc.png

All Empires Turn to Ash!
Out of the Ashes something New Rises in it's Place!
The Legends of what was, All That Remain!
May our Stories never Fade!
May the Maw live on in your Nightmares!

May the Scars we leave behind never be Forgotten!

Objective: Faded but not Forgotten
Equipment: x2 Lightsabers | x2 Frag Grenades | Utility Belt | A-180 blaster | Defender (on Nails)
Enemies: Everyone
Tags: Jand Talo Jand Talo | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Dominik Borra Dominik Borra

I was Broken Once, made to be nothing taken from my family and sold away. I had to find the power in myself, I had to build myself up. Those that think the darkside is evil know to the broken, fallen, slaves, and outcast out there it is the quickest path to freedom. The lightside side rejects the majority of the masses seeing it as unfit but the darkside accepts everyone and embraces them giving them what they need to break the chains that bind them. In my madness I saw it so clearly but failed to see that the Darkside may shatter your own chains, but it also severs every tie one has, it's a lonely island where only the darkness comforts you.

Her desperate attack failed shock ran through her eyes as she struck her saber against the song steal. She had missed and cause herself heavy injury, she fell slumping to the ground a stand pulled away. Giving her ground but her leg to injured to push herself forward. She had to fight; fighting was all she knew. War, Chaos, and Destruction fueled her, was this it the final stage. The Portal tingled at her back feeling it's pull as it drained the energy from her. The sky falling from above this was it the end of the Maw the last breathe. She had to wonder in that split second what was next what war would she be pulled into forced to do this forever.

Her orange eyes look up at Jand as he came at her a again a short back and forth her body failing her and the force draining from her to keep the portal open. Her orange eyes flickering on and off like the portal behind her. Her defenses weak as he pushed her back into the eye of the portal. Then he grabbed her by the neck and held her there. The portal ripping the force the pain racking over her body as she let go of her sabers and they got obliterated by the portal. This was it she knew it everything died turned to ash.

She began laughing as her eyes flickered back to life burning brighter then a sun as they stared at Jand. She smiled and smirked at him as he stood there holding her limp body but because of the pull of the portal his grip was slipping. The little Imp reached to her left shoulder with her right hand with the little surge of force she had gotten in that last moment. She pulled the Tehk'la blade free and blindly with all the force she had left in her chucked it end over end at Jand just as he lost grip and she fell back into the portal it rapidly closing as she faded away a smile on her face. She was truly free now, what ever was on the other end awaited her maybe peace at last. The Last True God of the Maw vanishing from this existence. No tears would be shed for the Monster of Byss, Terror of Corellia, Conqueror of Lao-Mon, and Liberator of Dathomir. The last visage mad witch of the Dark Coven of Dathomir disappeared into he portals abyss as it flickered and closed leaving Exegol to an unknown fate.

We were the Maw, we gave Blood to the Blood Gods, We Reigned Supreme with War! Death! Rebirth!
But now we Fade away but what we left behind will be remembered for generations!

hold on, i can make this worse

fwefewf.png

THE EMPIRE | EXEGOL | FORBIDDEN DISTRICT | GATES --> EN ROUTE TO CITADEL
PHASE 3: CLEANSING LIGHT

X5Yx2PB.png
"Stay safe, Kopma. No theatrics, no bullshit, get in, get out and we will be back smoking cigars on one of our accounts soon enough."

Vilu nodded her head against his, plasteel foreheads scraping against one another. “You’re important to me too, ya piece of chit.” She clapped his shoulder back, lingered long enough that was sure she’d feel how broad her ear-to-ear chit-eating-grin was beneath her visor, and took off with her detachment.

Too quickly, she lost two. A little later, she lost two more. Exegol’s brutality seemed dead set on claiming the lives of the entire Aleph Company.

Tallies was the last man standing, still by her side, fighting tooth and nail against the Moonchildren that seemed like an endless wave of flesh. It was a rush. A blur. A gory blur.

Eventually through all the bodies, dead and alive, Vilu and part of her company made it to the dark, tumultuous swell of the Citadel.

Grappling hooks ascended them to the crack of an entry point, somewhere that tunneled into the only other open-sky-welcoming portion of the Citadel. The Atrium.

“I’ll cover you.” Kopma nodded to Tallies, and leveled her rifle as if to assure him she was his help from above. An armoured angel with a gun.

Like a spider silkily slipping down from his web, Tallies dropped into a shadowy corner of the near-black room.

Above, Corporal Kopma activated her HUD and took an initial scan of their space and prepared to drop behind him. When her feet felt secure, and no Sithy-ju-ju lashed out, she adjusted the brightness on her display and snapped her rifle up, pressing it to her side for counterbalance to offset the discharge when she’d inevitably fire the massive thing.

“Who’re you!”

ALLIES | THE EMPIRE | ASHLAN CRUSADE | Castian Vero Castian Vero
FOES | THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE | THE NEW JEDI ORDER | THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW | Maximilian Baize Maximilian Baize

Narrator of The Galactic Alliance

n6c6I64.png

PHASE 4 | ANNIHILATION

Phase4-Annihilation.jpg

Long-known as the birthplace of evil, a wasteland of shadows, darkness, despair, and horror, The home of The Brotherhood of The Maw could not continue a the nexus of such irredeemable darkness.

But one by one, figurehead after figurehead of the dark side cult is felled at the hands of their enemies; Kyrel Ren, Darth Mori and The Taskmaster. Moonchildren, beasts, and creatures of darkness are destroyed — and as the battle rages on and on, Exegol becomes more of a cradle of death than a birthplace of evil.

With the leaders destroyed, and after months and months and months of campaigning and engineering, the Galactic Alliance's ephemeral chance to purge the evil from Exegol is within reach.

Brilliant, pure, white-blue Light blasts through Exegol's blackened atmosphere when Lightpoint Station is activated.

The Sword of the Jedi, Master Kahlil Noble and The Warden work together to stabilize the foundation of The Wall of Light for which Jedi and Light-aligned Force-sensitive allies are invited to contribute to spread the impact of the Light, targeted at The Heart of Exegol.

Scathing, incandescent and eerily beautiful, The Wall of Light blazes into Exegol with such luminance that the darkness within the planet has no choice but to retaliate. In the depths of the Citadel, Maw priests and heathen's last chant of War! Death! Rebirth! shake the planet's crust, turning the ancient carvings, structures, and stones blood-red.

In response to their devoted zealots, The Avatars finally materialize throughout and above Exegol. All that was black and shadowy turns red, blood, blood red.

affafacfasw.png

OBJECTIVE 1 | PHASE 4 | ANNIHILATION
The near-black skies turn blood red, and the lightning storms worsen. Flashes of silver turn crimson, and the sanctity of the skies is threatened by the ancient Maw ritual's clash with Lightpoint Station's targeted blast.

Defend Lightpoint station, provide air support for those on the ground, and be prepared to run evacuation protocols as Exegol's atmosphere and surface starts to tear itself apart.

fwefewf.png

OBJECTIVE 2 | PHASE 4 | ANNIHILATION

Warriors of The Light, stay strong! Heed the beckon from The Sword and The Warden to join in and strengthen The Wall of Light. The stronger, the more brilliant, the more intense and scathing it is, the more chance The Alliance's has to purge evil from Exegol.

In a conflict as superheated as this between good and evil, ruin is inevitable. The crust of Exegol aids in the conjure of The Avatars, all that was grey, or black across the Citadel or Forbidden District turn scarlet. Waves of destruction, one after the other, wash through the earth, shattering and cracking through ancient sites and monuments of devoted zealotry.

Last edited:
New_GA1.png

affafacfasw.png

bgkn.png

THE WARDEN
LIGHTPOINT STATION || MEDITATION SPHERE
PHASE IV: ANNIHILATION
BATTLEMELD WEAKENED
div-goldiguess.png

Jem somehow articulated how Asmundr felt. He winced, grunted, and tried to answer the call that stretched out to him; the tiny voice above thousands.

Auteme came at the right time, to expand the breadth of what he had to offer.

Love! Love, love, love — the courage to love and to feel. Love, so pure, so honest, so giving — it was the necessary contrast to the deep-seeded hate in Exegol’s core.

Patient, kind, long-suffering, selfless, resilient in endurance and hope. Love and all it’s benefits extended out to the golden shimmering network of The New Jedi Order and it’s allies. All those seeking, giving, and working from a place of love.

Hate had made Solipsis strong. Hate had destroyed his relationship with his child, and let it fester and rot inside of her. Asmundr could feel it as clearly as he felt the connection between himself and the late-Shield of the New Jedi Order. He felt it as clearly as he had when Zark had still been in the room with him. The throne room would be filled with a love and light it had never known, amplified by the prismic bravery of Knight Fossk.

The outpour of affection, hope, courage, was more than Asmundr had ever been capable of. It was intense enough for him to be aware of the sinews of his physical shell, the version of him on Lightpoint station that shuddered and perspired under the duress. His mortal self was old now, soft, weary from relying for so long on the fruits of The Force.

And yet, his invitation for those who needed reassurance to cling to him still broadcast to their hearts and minds.

Nearby, he could feel the dedication of The Sword. Strong, but the demand of The Wall was great, and required personal sacrifice. She needed him as much as those on the planet did. A portion of his strength lent out to embolden her, to lift part of the weight in her exertion as he bled more and more of himself into the wall that burned darkness from below.

It does not need be this way.
We have all learned the cost of victory, but surely there is another way. What is a shatterpoint if not a warning to change the course?

He felt another touch, The Priestess, grace his mind.

This tribulation, and what we see is temporary. The words were quiet, even in his spectral voice. Silken and soft. But what is unseen is eternal.

His body was burning, as though cell after cell after cell were exploding. White-hot nebulas that leaked from his body to pour out light and maintain the support that all the little golden threads needed above the apocalyptic turn of events. Like a caterwaul through the sky. Darkness rose up to counter the light he bled, Valery bled, Silas bled, Caltin bled, Kahlil bled, Henna bled, Thelma bled, Jasper bled, and so many others who were willing to lend their attention, every single one of them pouring out their connection to the light were met with the onslaught of evil.

So focused on the connections he’d established, the distant ritual taking place was only like a dark blot that grew and grew until the final priestly chants climaxed into a cacophonous rupture. Then it erupted into a cloud of darkness, a blight on his connection. Vile and corrupted. Such darkness was like a shadowy saturation that nearly blinded his sight entirely. It threatened to bleed into the meld he maintained with so many. It threatened to douse the strength of the light that poured from his Force connection.

Asmundr could not allow it.

ALLIES | THE NEW JEDI ORDER | THE GALACTIC ALLIANCE | CIRCLE OF SEERS | Jem Fossk Jem Fossk | Henna Ashina Henna Ashina | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Auteme Auteme
FOES | THE DARKSIDE | BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW | THE AVATARS

Last edited:

fwefewf.png

vAfVZbd.jpeg

THE DAUGHTER OF DUTY
EXEGOL | FORBIDDEN DISTRICT | TO THE CITADEL
LEADER OF THE COMPANIONS | BEARER OF
THE RING OF JUDGEMENT
white.png
Ishida had no desire to listen to the characterization of herself from the trooper — but she had to if she was ever going to understand what his objective was. It was peculiar that he chose to try and either appeal to her, or understand her, before answering the one thing she was truly interested in. Either he didn’t value his life, or he trusted her restraint enough to exploit it.

Untitled_Artwork.png
For some reason, she almost felt moved to answer him. The worrisome part was she didn’t actually have a ready answer. Her brows tightened, her pulse struck in her veins and she stared at him like he was the first face she’d ever seen.

After poking her tongue against the back of her teeth, her mouth parted halfway to give voice to the soundless words that lived in the tightened space at the base of her throat. No. She wouldn’t think twice. No. She wouldn’t think of him again.

But neither of those were entirely true. She’d killed many, yes, but the ones with honour, with eye contact this steady, she always remembered. And not fondly. Painfully. Like open questions, puzzles, she’d never answer or solve.

Her answer never came. She deflected instead to a question — only because the way he spoke was so perplexing and if she did choose to kill him, she could at least do him the courtesy of leaning into his experimental conversation.

“You’d prefer it if I thought about you again?” In this case, I was I, me, your killer, not I, Ishida Ashina.

Finally he gave her the answer she was looking for. And it made her frown deeper than before.

It only confirmed her suspicions further of The Empire’s dedication to recultivating the riches they’d uncovered and then exploited on Ilum.

“There is no might as well for me in this situation.” Ishida corrected him, her mouth thin and the words taut in the air between them. Her sabre lingered a little longer. Her glare bore a little deeper.

“But,” Ishida tilted her head to the side, “It sounds like you’re not willing to die for The Empire anymore. Are you still willing to kill?” Light eyes traced his suit unmarked by blood. She might be wrong.

Regardless, her arm dropped. But just before her saber retracted, it err’d dangerously close to Castian’s thigh where he’d holstered his carbine. He’d been right about her lack of trust. Even with a mouthy trooper who’d just been trying to defend himself. The bright white of her blade burned against the barrel of his carbine, through the holster, to render it useless. It was one fluid motion, from neck, to thigh, to her stepping back and re-concealing her blade.

“I’m here to recover the very same artefact. It was stolen from The Jedi Temple during The Battle of Coruscant.” The same day the crystal had been lost, she’d lost her brother. Only one was within reach of redemption. “And you’re here to steal it for The Empire’s superweapon.”

A trail of silt rained down just a few paces away, Ishida didn’t look at it, just kept her eyes steady on the one-who-wondered-how-she-felt-after-killing.

“You shouldn’t.” Another step back, deeper into the atrium where the crystal hummed. “The Imperial Knights are misguided and will abuse it. You seem to know this.”

Suddenly! Synchronized shrieks, like a chant, filled the air loud enough to rise above the din of battle.

Ishida flinched, bracing herself as the underpart of The Citadel began to quake. All around them, in the depths of The Citadel, the ground glowed blood red. Ancient markings and runes that looked like spiralling bloody rivers.

ALLIES | NEW JEDI ORDER | GALACTIC ALLIANCE | Strike Team Windu
FOES | BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW | THE EMPIRE | Castian Vero Castian Vero

project_jareth.png

Bran_Div.png

Tag: Escape Jara
BranBorder3.png

A series of quick successive strikes against Wallgof enabled Brandyn to put some distance between himself and the woman, effectively putting Wallgof between the other two in the cavernous cargo bay. He noted the way Wallgof talked. Almost arguing with himself. If not himself, then who? "Seems like the other guy in your head is not going along with your plan...Wallgof...shame you are such a disappointment to him," Brandyn said as his blade moved in front of his face. The eerie green lighting showed the mocking sadness on his face. "Maybe you should just obey the voice...or are you better than it?"

Mocking pity, turned to a smirk, as Brandyn goaded the Sith. "Wrong again...Sithspit...love is the reason. Love is that which drives to the creation of life. To nurturing. To care. To joy. Things that would be foreign to one so enraptured with something called the Dark Side," Brandyn said, "how could you possibly dream of seeing, in the dark, what love truly is. Love is always a risk. A risk you are incapable of contemplating."

Brandyn had opened his mind to thoughts of Cybelle. The young girl that he remembered as a child on Naboo. The one he would never dream of teasing, lest he see her sad. His mind wandered to the day he fell in the waters of the Lake Country of Naboo and her reentrance into his life. The secretive training in the Force she had given in their teens. His shy glances while she wasn't watching. His wistful longing to speak his mind, but never knowing how not to risk that which they had. Visions of their time in the Estate basement, beholding and being manipulated by the artifacts, their raw and real emotions pouring out after years of suppression while not being sure if it was true or just the nature of the place effecting their mind. His fight to save her on Chandrila. The stolen kisses on Hapes. The tender embrace of Coruscant. The darkened theater and the look he lived now to truly earn. Love was risk. Cybelle was worth more than risk, more than he could give. His life was hers a thousand times over.

Brandyn's face grew sullen. He had been a fool to indulge these thoughts...now...Wallgof had grabbed a picture of her and warped it in his mind. "No. It's not real," Brandyn said, protesting with a noticeable bulging in the veins in his forehead, "it's not real." His voice was uncertain, though seeking the solid ground of the Light. Visions of torture. Mechanical. Electrical. Force based. Things to horrid to comprehend. Brandyn pushed back on the thoughts and images, each one evaporating as he pushed back towards the light. The last vision though was one of greater impact, one that felt more real. Cybelle impaled by some faceless dark figure.

"It's not real," Brandyn said, pushing through the pain of Wallgof's fabrications.

He glanced across at the Sith woman. Wallgof's lies were just that...lies. A Sith, with all their darkness in heart, was not 'pretty'. Their heart shone forth obscuring anything that the physical might propose to the senses. Brandyn drew back to an opening stance while looking back to Wallgof who caught him briefly off guard with an attack.

A heartbeat.

Brandyn dropped his lightsaber.

He fell to his knees, the crimson blade burning across the top of his hand as it dropped.

His weaker hand plucked the saber from the air, and he rose again to block the returning blade of Wallgof.

"You have failed...Wallgof...I am a Jedi. Like my sister, my mother...my ancestors. Like the woman I love. We are not weak. Or misguided. We are...the light. You are about to see just how powerful that is," Brandyn said, calmly resolute, before tapping his communicator, "punch it, Bri..."

Bran_Div.png

Last edited:
Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla || Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire
fwefewf.png
Objective: Wait till the Avatars show up and send them back to the Netherworld.
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie | Closed
Enemies/Allies: Nukth Kelga'an Nukth Kelga'an
5dt1Tto.png
[ Valkyrjan ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Eina #1
Gowrie #1
Eina #2
Gowrie #2
Eina #3
Gowrie #3
Eina #4
Gowrie #4
Eina #5
Gowrie #5
Eina #6
Gowrie #6
Eina #7
Gowrie #7
Eina #8
Gowrie #8

The fight was going on and it seemed that the fighters inside were doing very well. The woman could only hear the sound of fighting at this moment. However, in addition to attacking the brain, she also had to share her mind with others. Such was the case when some members of Valkyrja messaged the woman about someone from the outside breaching the dimension where Asher, formerly The Mongrel, was and entered. One of the most protected dimensions was the one in the Netherworld, a personal heaven for the man to heal as much as possible from the spiritual trauma that the Taskmaster, Avatars and Heathen Priests had inflicted on his soul. Eina personally took care of the man's recovery and of course hid them from the Avatars who were still hunting him.

However, the woman's fear was unfounded this time. When the guards went closer to see what had happened and who the intruder was, they were even surprised to find that it was a living person. Exactly, the man's wife found a way to get to him. The guards asked Eina if it was necessary to separate them or not. The fact that the young woman is alive was not mentioned, since Eina's husband was also mortal and alive for a very long time with the Valkyrja and the Children of Ashla. And Eina's answer was completely clear. Leave them alone; she actually expected it to happen. She knew that they both needed each other and the children to heal completely.

On the other hand, the woman felt that the Galactic Alliance's attack would also reach the depths of the planet, the darkness. She thought it might even physically tear the planet apart, since Exegol was so permeated by darkness. But these and the fact that the ritual continued could be quite confusing for the brain. Because Eina was finally able to launch a final and strong attack against her, which probably caused a migraine-like condition in the brain and because of this, she could not pay attention to the drones. And they were paralyzed, giving the Wildcats a passive target. As for the brain, there was indeed a shield around it, but no shield lasts forever.

"Now your people can attack the brain." she told him.

The woman was about to say something when she felt it... her eyes immediately opened and she looked at the man standing next to her.

"They are here!" she told. "The planet may be destroyed soon, you cannot stay here any longer. And I have to go too. You can use the rift to retreat to an evacuation point, or… I will open another rift that will lead to my people's home in the Netherworld, and from there they will send you home. I've personally been fighting War, Death and Rebirth for far too long… I can't let them fully reach this dimension, the Realspace."

She reached out into the Force again and created another rift, this time leading to the Sanctuary. She even looked at Lord Gowrie.

"Go home, take your people home to their families. You don't have to die today. And… Please give word to Lord Barran that Asher is well, his wife and children have joined him after long suffering and he is healed. He was able to let go of what the Maw had done to him and found peace in a place where he could heal and not suffer. He will understand that." she smiled gently at the man and bowed slightly.

Finally, she took two or three steps back and teleported away.

Eina teleported to the point where the rift was created, where the Avatars were supposed to appear, through which they were supposed to see. She shone like an angel, in golden light, Ashla's light. For the woman, this will not be the first encounter with War, Death and Rebirth. The four of them have known each other for a very, very long time. After all, time passes differently in the Netherworld and since the Valkyrja race was created - due to the different time, it is more than three hundred years, even if barely fourteen years have passed in Realspace - they have been constantly fighting against the Dark Three. And the Children of Ashla joined this fight after being created by Valkyrja.

Also, this was partly what caused Eina and Geiseric Geiseric to become Ashla's Avatars on Tython. To fight the Dark Three. Since then, Eina has not only done it in a group, but it was right in front of Panatha that she fought alone against the three...

Now she was floating in the air, holding herself in place with her wings. However, her form was not fully humanoid now. The size of the woman was huge, she was an incarnation of the Light Side, in golden light, in an angelic form, as Ashla's followers might imagine angels. This, pure energy, was the true form of the woman, which she did not even use in Realspace, because it would have been difficult for mortals to understand and accept. But now this fight was different. Now, at this moment, she was not trying to save and heal mortal souls.

Now she was about to do her duty, which Ashla had entrusted her with. She looked up at the rift at her three nemesis.

~ I've been waiting for you. I know this won't be our final battle, but I won't let you fully manifest in Realspace either. This is not your world, I'll keep you where you belong to. ~ the Avatar of light greeted her old acquaintances, the Avatars of darkness.

At the moment when the Dark Three were closest to manifestation, the Light of Ashla attacked them at the border between Realspace and the Netherworld. This time, their ancient fight continued on the border of two worlds. The eternal struggle between light and darkness...

The fight between Ashla and Bogan.

The Avatar had to win, because as the woman's husband always said:

Ashla wills it!​

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

affafacfasw.png

Exegol
Lightsaber | Outfit
Battlegroup Kenobi
div-orange.png
"We can feel them all from here. Everyone fighting. Our friends. Our students. Rivals, acquaintances. Even strangers. We're not alone. You're not alone. So breath, and share the burden. The Force is here, and it will always be our ally."

You share a bond. Allow him bear the strain. You must be allowed to focus. She urged Valery. Use me to fuel yourself, if you must. Yours is the job of a clean blow.

The tension in Valery's body slowly faded, and her breathing grew steady once again. She could feel Henna's strength fueling the fire within her, allowing her to manipulate the Light with greater focus. The special bond with her husband she had relied on so heavily over the years was the pillar she leaned on once more, and it was through him and the combined strength of all Jedi coming together, that the wave expanded across Exogol.

But as the darkness of the planet below them was purged, she could feel something else awaken. Something darker than even the planet itself.

Her connection to the Wall of Light grew stronger as she shared the burden of the attack, but the darkness that turned the sky blood red made her body feel weaker. She was exhausted, hurt, and slumped against her husband while she spoke, "I... feel something shifting down there," Valery said through heavy, but controlled breaths, as she used him for physical support this time.

"The planet is cleansed but something dark is growing despite it. They..." she opened her eyes and clenched her jaw. "They need to get out of there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom