Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback and Criticism on the Entire Staff

[member="Darth Tsolan"].

... Vulps, A: Little late, B: I think we all are done at this point with that, if you dont mind can you edit that post, there is no need to continue on a point weve passed...

Captain Larraq said:
On the up side, the site's profanity filter was upgraded thanks to me.
You're not THAT special, a Staff member manually changed it for you.

Half the curse words available are not blocked because we trust most people to be mature and respectful and... for the most part... we're good.

[member="OOC Account David Tharkosa"]
Feedback and criticism is something useful to anyone, yet the language of the criticism is also something important - specifically in criticizing/praising the behavior and not the person. The negative approach, specifically in targeting the person, usually leads to people ultimately disregarding said feedback.

Tefka said:
You're not THAT special, a Staff member manually changed it for you.

Half the curse words available are not blocked because we trust most people to be mature and respectful and... for the most part... we're good.

Eh. I made the assumption that unacceptable words would be edited by the filter. It's not like I went out of my way to slip anything through.

Bestala Vizsla said:
The negative approach usually leads to people ultimately disregarding said feedback.
Psh, everyone will forget about it by noon tomorrow

And we'll be back to your regularly scheduled Tyranny Reigns TV, right after we take all naysayers out back.

tumblr_lah44iAYw21qzvolj.gif

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Umm, wasn't the Member Feedback section going to be created for the RPs that people wrote to help them improve themselves?

Or am I missing the point?

I mean... if it's about the writers instead of the writings, then this place will turn into a war zone, and none of us want that.

Or some of us do, I don't know but I don't :p

So, let's just stay in peace and let Chaos only be this forum's name, not it's content.

#worldpeace #welovepeace #AllHailTefka

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Nima Tann"]

Technically, this thread is actually in the right place. This forum was created so the Staff could receive public feedback about the website. Perhaps, not specifically about themselves as people or operators, but this thread is technically labeled correctly as 'Feedback' and given towards the Staff at large. And yes, whilst I understand the timing of it's appearance is unique to other discussions, ...it is completely kosher to the letter of this forum.

Weird right? Lol. There is another thread for that other 'Feedback' thingy. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom