Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback and Criticism on the Entire Staff

Due to being recommended to start a Separate thread about one staff member, i decided not to feed ego and do one on all of them, each getting their own section with what they do wrong in my eye and what they do right. If anyone wishes to add to my thoughts about the admins as a whole or a singular one due to this being the purpose of this thread but now, time to ruin all ties with the staff why don't we.

Admins
  • Tef
    Lets start this on the man that recommended that this thread be created and also give him the first point of saying one thing. While i do not trust you Tef... at all... you are by far the best site maintainer and creator i ever had the pleasure of meeting. While i view you as a horrible admin for how petty you get in threads or worse when someone makes a new site and tries to bring friends from here, which you have yourself threatened me with banning if i ever did so myself when i was trying to revive a GoT board. But ya, as i was saying you are absolutely the single best creator of a Roleplay universe that i have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Your events are always fun and i had the great joy of being here first when dark harvest was happening which is still my favorite one after Akala kinda highly confused me in its last part. As for Site maintenance and general set up, as well as ideas from people in the site you try to incorporate those whose ideas do have traction and while there are some hit and misses like with the money system you have always tried to make this place great. Even your decision on the Map wipe event was great because you listened to the community... this is where i must end my respect and praise in your abilities.
  • You are, and i am sorry, by far one of the worst Admins i have ever met in the position. Only place worse was a place called RPH which i still cringe at even touching. You can be petty when people try to do their own projects, and have as i said above threatened myself with a perma ban for asking you if it was ok to pull people to help with a GoT board and RP on SWRP. Then comes the fact of the time you had revealed every bit of personal information about the guy that had started another board, that was the tip of my disgust for you because you had asked us as a board to hate on him in front of his friends and family for doing something he wanted to do that you yourself are doing here. As well as the take over of some factions in the past where sometimes yes it worked out with the Republic... partially, Republic still crashed and is now dead in the water without outside help. But still there are at times you have taken up factions and uplifted them which was good. Lets see, next i just find your general manner unbefitting of a admin because you regularly do things like what was done to the feedback threads in which you simply moved them to a highly unrelated thread and then said no feedback threads period before the Writer's feedback suggestion thread went up. Furthermore you constantly talk down and you yourself have vouched for the personal campaigns of others against people like Circe Savan. I am sorry but this is the truth in that you are by far the worst one on the Admin team.

[*]Spencer Jacobs
  • While lately ive missed anything you've handled, when i first came here you were one of the people that i looked to that i could trust, now i don't quite remember when you became a admin but even if you weren't until a while back the point stands. You are in OOC someone i can trust to give a fair stock on the situation and answer the best that you can. I can't say too much for you because like i said its been a while since i last saw you handle something Staff related and as such giving you a fair and valid feedback would be difficult. Guess thats the feedback, unless i missed something taking up real life, be a more public Admin :D

[*]Thurion
  • You are, what i view and at the time, the most trustworthy and public admin there is on the site and this is for several reasons overall. A: I have never, never, seen you do anything that belittles someone or puts them down for acting like a moron like occasionally do... hell i am making this thread after all. In all the times ive seen you try to help people you are genuine in wanting to help and you are the Admin i look up to and have been trying to follow in your footsteps because of this. You are constant in that you help people through problems on the site and you are constant in answering questions no matter what they are. Furthermore in the times ive talked to you OOC ive found you easy to talk to and have always gone to you on advice over a action or otherwise. BUT... and this is more aimed at your faciton, you should be a worse admin so the levantines are cooler.

[*]Matsu and Soliael
  • I have barely ever talked to you guys OOC, IC, or on Skype, giving either of you a valid rating would be like looking at a random guy on the street and judging them on a single look... its wrong.

[*]Tegs.
  • Hmm, you are hard to judge, while you are the first admin i had ever met, probably before Tef and Spencer, and while i have RPed with you many times in the past and love your chars, i have never had a full conversation with you Out of Character... so its hard to judge you on that aspect. So you will receive one based solely on your abilities that i have myself seen. First as a admin in the realm of how you handle problems and talk to people is good, you have the calm nature needed and i have not seen you really insult someone, passively or otherwise, but you do seem to come in when the others are not able to either solve the problem or have been acting in slight against another admin. You help the other admins is how i would put it i guess while you yourself are simply decent alone. Again, i have never held a conversation with you so i can't judge your character which is adding to my judgement. NNext comes your abilities in the events, you are great in those, probably up there with Tef though he still holds the height of that and while ive said this you are also the only one ive dealt with in regards to reports on my own posts and my reports on other's posts, you always handle those with a cool head and you are able to continue on with your day after which is something that i do look up to you for. Your only down side is this, and i noticed this when i was Roleplaying Yusan during his mental breakdown period which was you do tend to bleed off your held in OOC against people, maybe im wrong and misread but it just felt that way so i leave it at that. I apologize if i am wrong on that.

RPJs
  • Asterion, Asemir, and Kassandra
    Much like Matsu and Soliael, i have never dealt with any of you personally or talked to you, so i cannot judge you in any way...

[*]Sarge Potteiger
  • Im going to start with you first sarge, and this is why. You are out of the RPJs that i can comment on, the one i am least familiar with but still enough to judge you. But with that said i will begin with you do your absolute best and i know that any recent threads were probably suffering a bit in the realm of your work as an RPJ due to taking over OP. But like i said ive only seen you in off hand threads where you answer questions with no lack of respect for those asking the question. Lets see, next ill bring up the fact of your OOC personality and how it matches up with that of a RPJ, i think in my own experience that you have bit of a situation there where you can fell a small disdain towards certain writers, trouble makers or not but still you do once and a while do this. Saying anything more would be unfair as that is as far as my personal experience goes with you.

[*]Kiskla Grayson
  • Let me begin this off with one thing... if you need Kiskla saved just give me a shout, i will gladly help on any char because she is... with the exception of Halcyon and DF, my favorite Grandmaster... ok now for that to be over comes your feedback. First, you do have a small tendency every so often to bleed OOC into how you write, and i love talking to you Haley but you do it in the instances that i have seen. Furthermore you do try to help people out but you have, whether on purpose or by inadvertent mistake left people in the background who have tried to criticize some things that you have overseen when they did not agree on the path of what it is. Next comes how you talk to people, on a whole you are one of the most enjoyable people to talk to and be around with in chats and over business, you add your personality which can be good and bad but you do it with a whole heart and that is where i think while you do succeed as a RPJ i am not sure if i could say more on the subject. You are great Haley, but the above thoughts are what i believe... now save the Republic missy.

[*]Maria Natalja
  • You are the best of the RPJs, this is for several reasons. A: You like Haley above share your personality into your answers and when you help people, and that is awesome as i said with Haley where you both have an uplifting way about how you approach things, you simply do it more often. Now like Thurion the Admin, you are level headed as well and try to constantly help people not just with their problems but with their ideas and i may be speaking a bit partially because of recent things but i will refrain from that showing too much in this judgement of you. You also devote a large amount of time to helping maintain the RP while doing the Staff job you have here which is awesome. In all the times i have seen you talk to people i cannot recall a time when you have belittled someone over their writing, their feelings, or anything. With that said this concludes my thoughts.

Thank you all for reading this and as i said above if anyone has anything to add please do. And as a final note... #tyrannyrules.

OOC Account David Tharkosa said:
someone makes a new site and tries to bring friends from here, which you have yourself threatened me with banning if i ever did so myself when i was trying to revive a GoT board.
You got quotes? Not that I don't doubt if it happened, I just would like to see the context in which I said it. We don't frown on people making new websites... we just frown on people using our community as a basis for that community. SWRP ranks pretty high on Google which is why we sustain our numbers in membership growth - we ask that new communities don't rely on this and find their own way.

Though, as you pointed out, it's not really a request.

Then comes the fact of the time you had revealed every bit of personal information about the guy that had started another board, that was the tip of my disgust for you because you had asked us as a board to hate on him in front of his friends and family for doing something he wanted to do that you yourself are doing here.
Lol. I wasn't asking anything of anyone. The guy literally copy and pasted stuff from this website - and several of our members - onto his own and pretended like it was his. I was completely in my right to copy and paste information of his own I found through public means on the internet - the same way he pulled ours.

Petty? Sure, I agree. But I was angry. Enraged. Maybe one day you'll understand.

He had it coming. Any plea for for his innocence is irrational and falls on deaf ears.

As well as the take over of some factions in the past where sometimes yes it worked out with the Republic... partially, Republic still crashed and is now dead in the water without outside help.
This has only ever happened when the previous leader abandoned the Faction. I think I did the same thing with the Black Suns and the ASA, and in both instances I only ever served as the adjudicator presiding over the next election.

My presence, as an Administrator, is to instill order. I do so as I see fit, regardless of how popular or unpopular it may be.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yoda-That-is-why-you-fail-gif.gif

Sit down, shut up, and go pet the dramalama. You're an argumentative little jerk that starts arguments and attempts to bully other writers into bending a knee to your bullshit. Every OOC conversation I've shared with you has devolved into conflict and drama almost as soon as you open your mouth.

Agree or disagree with staff, like them or not, they are volunteers dedicating way too damned much time and stress to helping us all enjoy one of the best roleplay boards on the internet.

They don't deserve this kinda bullshit from you and the fact that they allow it to stay up speaks volumes of their character.

Tefka said:
Lol. I wasn't asking anything of anyone. The guy literally copy and pasted stuff from this website - and several of our members - onto his own and pretended like it was his. I was completely in my right to copy and paste information of his own I found through public means on the internet - the same way he pulled ours.

Petty? Sure, I agree. But I was angry. Enraged. Maybe one day you'll understand.

He had it coming. Any plea for for his innocence is irrational and falls on deaf ears.
My apologies then on the fact of your purpose. It had been written out before the edit in such a way that it had been made to seem like it. As for the enraged part, i do understand this and while i still do not support it i do understand it which is why i do still hold respect for you, otherwise feelings separate from it.

Captain Larraq said:
Sit down, shut up, and go pet the dramalama. You're an argumentative little twat that starts arguments and attempts to bully other writers into bending a knee to your bullpoodoo. Every OOC conversation I've shared with you has devolved into conflict and drama almost as soon as you open your mouth.

Agree or disagree with staff, like them or not, they are volunteers dedicating way too damned much time and stress to helping us all enjoy one of the best roleplay boards on the internet.

They don't deserve this kinda bullpoodoo from you and the fact that they allow it to stay up speaks volumes of their character.
I do believe i was giving my honest and full opinion, and there is no need for this kind of comment on a thread that in a previous one Tef had told me to create. I apologize you feel this way but this is how i feel about them and you yourself in the logic you are using are doing the same thing.

You are, and i am sorry, by far one of the worst Admins i have ever met in the position.

which is why i do still hold respect for you, otherwise feelings separate from it.
I kinda wish you would pick a side, my feels aren't prepared for all this up and downs.

#glasscageofemotion

[member="Tefka"]

Again, i hold respect for you as a creator, site maintainer and as a person in general. But the way you act more often than the alternative is normally bad for an admin to act. I am by no means saying i would be any better because i would suffer the same problems that i have pointed out which is probably why you got the most on both sides of the spectrum. I fear that if you were not the head admin, ironically, this place would fall and by no means say you should quit... im jsut giving you feedback on how i view the way you talk to people and act normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom