Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback and Criticism on the Entire Staff

[member="OOC Account David Tharkosa"]

Oh-no-you-didn-t-tvxq-homin-jung-yunho-shim-changmin-31416142-500-281.gif

I just want to say I've never had a problem with an administrator. I've never had a problem with a Role-Play Judge and in general I can count the negative experiences I've had on this board on one hand with fingers to spare. The fact that anyone has had trouble astonishes me. I was going to just ignore the thread completely and the criticism involving the staff but I obviously didn't. I think everyone here is pretty darn lucky people spend time out of their busy lives to help at all and when the positives outweigh the negatives maybe we can just suck it up and let it go.

Good job Staff. Thanks for putting up with us all.

[member="Ordo"]

Again, i still hold this staff team as one of the best, but i do remember things a bit more and do take a bit more problem than others with some things on a moral standpoint. With that said, there is only one team ive ever seen as a better one than this site's and that i think is more fore thankful reasons so they are not to be counted, thus making Chaos the best one... I confused myself writing that,

Ordo said:
I just want to say I've never had a problem with an administrator. I've never had a problem with a Role-Play Judge and in general I can count the negative experiences I've had on this board on one hand with fingers to spare. The fact that anyone has had trouble astonishes me. I was going to just ignore the thread completely and the criticism involving the staff but I obviously didn't. I think everyone here is pretty darn lucky people spend time out of their busy lives to help at all and when the positives outweigh the negatives maybe we can just suck it up and let it go.

Good job Staff. Thanks for putting up with us all.

I had a problem with staff once. And I about went full tableflip... but then I found out RL was to blame and couldn't fault the staff for what happened. Was still mad, but couldn't be mad at staff.

Kuz, you know... Admins are people to.

And kark happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom