Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback and Criticism on the Entire Staff

[member="Tefka"]

Its like this Phone

tumblr_m9pst4W9lu1qih1xeo11_r1_250.gif

Well I suppose, in summation of this thread:

You're all cool sometimes. And you're all not cool sometimes. This is literally how I feel about each and every one of you.

Oh and if you advertise your Game of Thrones board on here I'll ban you.

[member="Tefka"]

Jon banned me from it when i was trying to revive it, i can't :D

And most of them thats what it was basically. Hell thats true for most people on this board, there are few i just plain won't talk to and believe it or not i still do like to talk to you Tef because you do cool things for the board and for RP. I just go to others with problems involving the board. Sorry

[member="Ordo"]

That one i understand.

Captain Larraq said:
Sit down, shut up, and go pet the dramalama. You're an argumentative little jerk that starts arguments and attempts to bully other writers into bending a knee to your bullpoodoo. Every OOC conversation I've shared with you has devolved into conflict and drama almost as soon as you open your mouth. Agree or disagree with staff, like them or not, they are volunteers dedicating way too damned much time and stress to helping us all enjoy one of the best roleplay boards on the internet.
Thats a really mean thing to say to a fellow writer man. I give props to [member="OOC Account David Tharkosa"] for speaking his mind, being himself or herself and not staying quiet. :(

Krafurk Maris said:
Thats a really mean thing to say to a fellow writer man. I give props to [member="OOC Account David Tharkosa"] for speaking his mind, being himself or herself and not staying quiet. :(

And I give props to myself for speaking my mind, being myself, and not staying quiet.

See how that works?

And FYI, I got a warning point for that post.

Still worth it.
luffy-worth-it-meme.jpg

[member="Captain Larraq"]

Which is why i did not react in any negative way, you are simply doing what the point of this was for, though the insults were unneeded. I honestly do not think that a warning point was necessary because you as you said were speaking your mind and thank you for that.

OOC Account David Tharkosa said:
[member="Captain Larraq"]

Which is why i did not react in any negative way, you are simply doing what the point of this was for, though the insults were unneeded. I honestly do not think that a warning point was necessary because you as you said were speaking your mind and thank you for that.

Naw. I'm a dick and I had that coming.

*shrug*

It happens.

Captain Larraq said:
Sit down, shut up, and go pet the dramalama. You're an argumentative little jerk that starts arguments and attempts to bully other writers into bending a knee to your bullpoodoo. Every OOC conversation I've shared with you has devolved into conflict and drama almost as soon as you open your mouth. Agree or disagree with staff, like them or not, they are volunteers dedicating way too damned much time and stress to helping us all enjoy one of the best roleplay boards on the internet. They don't deserve this kinda bullpoodoo from you and the fact that they allow it to stay up speaks volumes of their character.

Hostility much? This thread was made for his grievances to be done in a professional and polite manner. Are there points in his words I dissagree on? Of course. Are there some points that might be taken as being worded a bit strongly? A few that I can see, yes. But you... "Sit down, shut up, and go pet the dramalama." Just looking at your intro... I can tell I'm in for the rant I'd hear from a child.

Next, "You're an argumentative little jerk that starts arguments and attempts to bully other writers into bending a knee to your bullpoodoo." I believe I was in one of the threads you are referencing. Newsflash NEITHER OF YOU were in the right at that time. You were trying to do the exact same thing. And if you don't remember this, I do. Clear as day.

Next, "Little Jerk" I saw the original wording. I won't speak on that further as even to you, the wrongness of that should be evident.

Finally, "They don't deserve this kinda bullpoodoo from you and the fact that they allow it to stay up speaks volumes of their character." This quote is a matter of opinions so I won't get into that though mine differ a bit. But I will say this. The fact that you have made this post in this way speaks volumes of YOUR character. [member="OOC Account David Tharkosa"] tried his best to be civil, showing character in its own right, no matter his actions. You, [member="Captain Larraq"], however have utterly and completely failed in that regard. Looking at this thread, while you may or may not be better in others I see that YOUR character is the one that seems to be lacking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom