Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback and Criticism on the Entire Staff

In all the times I've asked a question of staff or they had to talk to me it's always been friendly professional except [member="Tefka"] one word answers make me go "hmm interesting"

All in all I think they do a great job and get little recognition for it.

Thank you for all you do to make it stress free here.

sabrina

[member="Rianna be Ar'klim"]
@teflka mentioned earlier his need to be vague, as not to be so would start days arguments. I don't know the incident, so I will not comment further on it. Though I have had one dealing with him, and it was good experience.

Though on side note in my job, I am also vague to the general public. As not to be so, can cause lot's of problems down the line. As people do try and hold you to it, which can put you and others in a corner.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

But I need your approval!

love-me-loki.gif

So much negativity!! I should write a blog about this!

Staff factions! Abolish the like system! God save the Omega Protecorate!! Kanye West! Free Falafels on Fridays! I have the name for it now

Star Cosmos: Something Something no one really cares about your fucking opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom