Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol there's going to be no posting and the rule of three topics in each category at a time will still be in effect. Any creator breaking this will have any submission past the 3 limit instantly locked and denied till they've opened up their que. If it happens on multiple occasions a warning point to a temporary suspension from factory will occur.

Play nice guys it's literally just 7 days common >_<

Maximus Stanforth

M
Spencer Jacobs said:
Lol there's going to be no posting and the rule of three topics in each category at a time will still be in effect. Any creator breaking this will have any submission past the 3 limit instantly locked and denied till they've opened up their que. If it happens on multiple occasions a warning point to a temporary suspension from factory will occur.

Play nice guys it's literally just 7 days common >_<
But but 7 days without Spencer Jacobs is like 7 eternities in the pits of Hades. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Rave Merrill said:
Sub your craaaap
Sub your craaaap
Don't hold it back any mooore
Sub your craaaap
Sub your craaaap
That's all our staff's here fooor
You don't care about our time to play
Let submissions roooll
The Factory's your whipping boy erryday

Funny how one shutdown
Makes all your crap feel small
Stuff you thought was so important
Just won't get used at all

It's time to see what we can be
When you dorks let us just RP
No projects for your vanity
We're freeeeee

SUB YOUR CRAAAP
SUB YOUR CRAAAP
DON"T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOOORE
SUB YOUR CRAAAP
SUB YOUR CRAAAP
WE LIVE FOR THIS YOU KNOW
HERE WE TOIL
IN YOUR FACTORY
LET THE NERD RAGE ROAR
JUST SHUT UP AND PLEASE GET AWAY FROM ME
still better than the original verson

[member="Spencer Jacobs"] I thinks its good for you to take a break, just know that I will have about 3 subs ready for each sections when you come back. Lol I had planned on using my week off for subs and everything anyways ENJOY YOUR BREAK!!!

Rave Merrill said:
Sub your craaaap
Sub your craaaap
Don't hold it back any mooore
Sub your craaaap
Sub your craaaap
That's all our staff's here fooor
You don't care about our time to play
Let submissions roooll
The Factory's your whipping boy erryday

Funny how one shutdown
Makes all your crap feel small
Stuff you thought was so important
Just won't get used at all

It's time to see what we can be
When you dorks let us just RP
No projects for your vanity
We're freeeeee

SUB YOUR CRAAAP
SUB YOUR CRAAAP
DON"T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOOORE
SUB YOUR CRAAAP
SUB YOUR CRAAAP
WE LIVE FOR THIS YOU KNOW
HERE WE TOIL
IN YOUR FACTORY
LET THE NERD RAGE ROAR
JUST SHUT UP AND PLEASE GET AWAY FROM ME

This makes me want to sub my tank for the lulz of subbing my tank.

>_>

*goes back to not posting in solo dev thread*

Spencer Jacobs said:
The Factory will be shutting down on Sunday November 23, 2014 at 9pm EST. It will reopen Sunday November 30, 9pm EST.
idInuCY7QlhE0.gif
[member="Silara Vantai"] [member="Jaryn Rhane"]​

I get the need to take Thanksgiving off so that people get a break...

But why not just have more Factory mods?

Think about it. With complaints like "We come back to so much work, who cares about your submissions?", it sounds like you have staffing issues. And what do successful businesses do? They hire more people to make up for the workload.

And the Subway/Walmart analogy still applies to this. Yes, Walmart would not close entirely if the Subway inside it had to close for the holidays. But Walmart also tries to make sure people are working on the holidays, because there will always be people who do not celebrate said holidays and want to shop there.

So the more staff we have working to approve, or help edit or deny, submissions at the Factory, the next time a holiday comes around (Cue the obvious Christmas debates) this doesn't have to be an issue in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom