Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is ham related to the Factory?

The all mighty spencer has spoken and she wants a vacation so I say let her have I one.

No one will die if the factory closes for a few days......pauses and reconsiders, well mostly no one.

[member="Niamh Raste"] Because it gets cluttered. Then Everyone comes back to multiple of pages and we have to work 10x harder. With the Vacation I can clear out the factory so its nearly empty when people are able to submit.

Thrax

T
Spencer Jacobs said:
[member="Niamh Raste"] Because it gets cluttered. Then Everyone comes back to multiple of pages and we have to work 10x harder. With the Vacation I can clear out the factory so its nearly empty when people are able to submit.
#FactoryShutdown2015

Thrax

T
Little does he know it's a squirt gun, painted bright orange and with a yellow cap for the water reservoir.

*Jumps in front of tefka to shush him up* No Thrax, he didn't ask about the color of the gun and why it's important....really! :D

Tefka said:
I have no idea why the colors matter and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.
*Shakes head and sighs* You drank the blue acid, didn't you? The gun is an illusion, brought on by your mind being full of blue acid. That is why the color matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom