Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chupa La'Roi said:
But why not just have more Factory mods?
44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.320x240x158.gif
Even if the Factory Admin somehow convinced me to allow it to happen, we've done it before. We know exactly what happens.

People just want that rank title, and when they realize like 10 other people have it, they all get complacent. So when it comes time to work?

"Someone else will get it." I wager more work gets done when we have less people on FJ. Trust me, it's been tried, it doesn't work.

That's not the fault of the system.

That's what we call "lazy people".

And if someone is in that position, if you don't want to step up and do the job you were chosen to do....

Then there will be others who can easily be found to replace you.

Tefka said:

People just want that rank title, and when they realize like 10 other people have it, they all get complacent. So when it comes time to work?

"Someone else will get it." I wager more work gets done when we have less people on FJ. Trust me, it's been tried, it doesn't work.

I wager that if you have people who are willing to do it and can step up to the plate, then more FJs will work.

If it doesn't work once, you edit it and try again.

Edit: Additionally, the gif you used was Michael Jordan being touched and astonished that his good friend Charles Barkley appeared on Oprah wearing his brand of clothing. I can only assume you feel touched and astonished by me suggesting a wonderful idea based on a system which you had already put in place before.

I'm already at "too many" factory judges. I've been contemplating on making some snips but things have been working out. Nothing is changing the factory is still closing at 9pm EST with the same amount of judges and opening with the same amount of judges.

I think there are some people labouring under the assumption that this is a discussion.

It’s not. It’s happening tonight. Whether you think it’s a good or a bad idea is ultimately irrelevant. It’s your choice which of the 5 stages of grief you go through first. Hopefully you’ll reach acceptance before you do anything which makes you look like a complete idiot.

Ugh... that timing... I was just about to post my edit reply so that my droid could get approved and 'You do not have permission to do this'.

If only I typed a little faster... XD

Kesare

The Wolf Queen
Laying down the law and I couldn't love it more, there aren't enough likes in the world for you [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom