Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aless Mnaya said:
Why can't the reason just be simply "Everyone's getting one week vacation to enjoy themselves and spend time with their friends/relatives" and not be anything technical or specific? It's like giving thanks to the judges by giving them a break on Thanksgiving, lol.
Because I saw that it was a holiday and thought it would be a good reason. Also I can get some stuff done because my job is closed and giving me ample time off. I do not understand the problem by using Thanksgiving as an excuse because it is a holiday that most of the board participates in.

So again, I saw that it was a holiday and decided it would be fun to give people time off. I'm finding it hard to understand the nitpick.

[member="Aless Mnaya"]

*Is from the real Washington, not that loser imitation DC 'washington'*
I HOPE IT SNOWS FOR THANKSGIVING
I WANNA RUN AROUND IN THE ICE AND PROBABLY ALMOST GET KNOCKED BY A BRANCH AGAIN, LIKE TWO YEARS AGO
*checks temperature*
WOO-HOO!
It's already below freezing~~~

HAPPY THANKSGIVING~
EVEN IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE~~~
HAPPY HOLIDAYS~~~

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Spencer Jacobs said:
Because I saw that it was a holiday and thought it would be a good reason. Also I can get some stuff done because my job is closed and giving me ample time off. I do not understand the problem by using Thanksgiving as an excuse because it is a holiday that most of the board participates in.

So again, I saw that it was a holiday and decided it would be fun to give people time off. I'm finding it hard to understand the nitpick.

[member="Aless Mnaya"]
That's exactly what I said. I wasn't nitpicking, I was agreeing. And referring to the people who are nitpicking, lol.

[member="Darth Junra"]
We're just going to be closed for the week because of the holiday, most of us won't be able to get to the board during the week - a few of us actually have a heavier work load during this week than normal (this is the beginning of the season for the south eastern states as far as restaurants, hotels, and country clubs go) while the rest of us aren't going to be within reach of the internet for family get-togethers.

27717-Zelda-Abandon-thread-gif-LwhD.gif
Jobs Done.​

Question:

It's one thing to close the factory, another to simply not review it. Some of us have more time available next week, meaning we can actually sit and get subs written out if we want. Why can't we leave the factory open, but not review submissions until the following week? The same three subs per writer per section applies, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom