Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Eternal Alliance | Battle of Panatha | EE+Firrerre, TSE+Soullex

QXTBWNB.png

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Open
There were many kinds of power. The raw strength, potency of the Force, the endless march of technology -- and knowledge. Odd how that was the one thing they shared with the Jedi. Xeykard knew more than the acolyte, and thus, he had more power over her. He shook his head. "That is none of your concern. Follow this one and we will succeed."

The betrayals could come from anywhere.

But the concern was his own to bear. The pair advanced further down the street, their entourage spread out as soldiers tended to do. Hiding behind cover, waiting for their friends to tell them to keep moving. There was wisdom in weakness, perhaps, but only the kind that perpetuated the same weakness. Xeykard stayed in the center of the road.

He sniffed the air. Just down the road was their target; one of the few archives in the city that held artifacts of great power. Yet there was something else... the same hatred, raw and unfiltered but still hidden along with those who held it.

He held up a fist; their group stopped. "Acolyte Tremiru. Where is the enemy?"

Lori didn't really want to go to Panatha. Yet Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble had convinced her to go. Panatha was where her Mom was taken and tortured for months. It was what had began the downfall of Commenor, even before the Commenor Systems Alliance was created. The events that had transpired after her Mom was turned to the Darkside had returned to haunt the Arenais family. The last thing that she needed was to be brought to where it all started.

Of course in some way it was a bit of therapy. Kahlil had told her that they could help people escape harm as it wasn't exactly a peaceful time on the dark planet. But Lori had other things in mind. Her newly created bow "The Hornet" had with it some arrows that really packed a punch. And she wanted to test them out. What better place to do so than in the palace where her Mom was taken? Blowing the building up would be very, very therapeutic. Her Uncle Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron had taught her a lot about explosives and so she was sure to also have a bunch of detonators slung along her belt.

"I just want to get this done first, okay, Kahlil? Then we can rescue people. My Mom would appreciate it, I'm sure, in whatever afterlife she's in. I'm going to do this for her because she can't do it herself."

370d9lz.png

Xeykard Xeykard | Open​

None of her concern? Alina frowned, but said nothing. The last thing she'd dare to do was earn the ire of a Knight of the Sith. So she nodded and fell in line to follow after the lizardman. Her eyes stayed around, scanning for anymore of these betrayers. But she didn't find any. None in sight, and she certainly couldn't feel them like Xeykard could. The frowned deepened at his question.

"I've no idea. I cannot sense anything."

RvjczWh.png

o3W98Xh.png

dRUm20K.png

Location | Near Capital, Pantha
Objective | Crush the Enemy
Tags | OPEN

The air was filled with ash.

The skies were thick with it. The atmosphere reeked of ozone, and blood. Fires rang in every direction. His home was dying.

And it infuriated him.

Not long after he exited his shuttle, did his loyal guard follow him. Clad in red and black Armor, his elite had been picked from the best, trained and drilled to the extent that military protocol was how they'd lived their lives forever. "A bit unnecessary" he remembered saying to their instructor, the Major General Darro Praji.

"Stand by to engage" He whispered to their commander.

"Aye, sir" The Legion leader replied. Within seconds of her reply, she placed her helmet back over her head, and begin inspecting her assembled troops. Each of the transports doors layed flat on the ground, creaking from the dozens of marching troopers who exited them. "Advance" he ordered.

dRUm20K.png

UnsK6bN.png
Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

What doesn't kill you should be very, very afraid. That was Saket's logic as the Ubese acolyte stared down the Eternal Truth soldier. The rocket the soldier had fired spewed blue smoke in the alleyway, fighting against the invisible hand that kept it suspended and immobile. It took Saket's full focus to pause the rocket's course, slowly dragging his feet to the side to place him out of its way. Released from the hold the rocket screamed past his helmet and exploded against the wall behind. The soldier hadn't managed to get up from a knee as the bazooka on his shoulder rolled off, hitting the pavement with a hollow thunk.

"That was much trouble. I do not like trouble," Saket pulled a step through the loose gravel, each footfall slow and menacing, "Which means I do not. Like. You."

"Chit--" The soldier torqued his waist then slammed a heel into the ground to launch himself into a sprint.

Saket drew a deep breath then paused while the mouthpiece of his helmet opened, the gases released blurring the air as they mingled with the atmosphere. Taking the lightsaber from his hip he ignited its blade then brought it close to his helmet, waiting for the moment the soldier almost reached the street. With the Force in his favor Saket exhaled a gust from his lungs, the gases catching the saber's heat and exploding into a stream of fire. Flames roared down the alley then engulfed the soldier, their irregular intensity cooking him in his own armor. His screams were smothered beneath the snarling orange waves, the soldier soon nothing more than a melted scar on the street.

Saket stepped out from the alley, clipping the saber to his hilt. His mouthpiece closed once more he breathed heavily, though still walking at his usual ambling pace. To his surprise someone familiar was also on the same street, and Saket's thickly garbled shoulders rose in apparent joy.

"BROTHER ALASTER!" He shouted, mispronouncing his fellow acolyte's name. "Long time it has been! Good we meet here. How you find Panatha? A good hunt, yes?"

Last edited:
"It's still not something I advise." Kahlil let out a sigh as he stepped out with Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . Both Empires were here, which meant his family had to be somewhere close. He doubted Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano or Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis would let this insult to their family go unanswered in person. So blowing up his great uncles palace was probably a great way to catch their attention. Which he really, really didn't want to do.

He'd be lying though, if he didn't say he'd like to do the same.

"But, maybe it'll inspire folks to free themselves at some point. That'd be nice." A dream for sure. No one would turn on their gods after all. "We'll make it quick, alright?"

Ty's Equipment: harm armor, under armor bodysuit, Anti material rifle, Protosaber
Combined arms fireteam Equipment:
3x 12 Biodroid squads, H.A.R.M. MK1 ARMOR, Armor bodysuit, Laser battle rifle, M-416's, GMG's
Fireteam vehicles: heavy gunship shuttles, tank destroyers, armored infantry vehicles

The Eagle, grown beyond the wildest dreams of men, it's known, was first to reach the heavens, above all the world below. By steel and wood, by sweat and blood, on wings of woven cloth, he slipped the surly bonds of earth to touch the face of God. But knowing times of trouble, and the devils they may bring, are only thwarted by the will to fight, he raised his mighty wings. Prepared for, thus guarding peace; for liberty, his love, he shall deliver unto evil: death, dealt swiftly from above

Ty rode in one of the heavy gunships shuttles arms crossed and motionless as his full attention was using his telepathic link uninhibited by his biosuit to organize and dish out orders from high above the clouds to the multiple teams of bio soldiers. Dropping the hammer on these traitors the heavy gunship shuttles let loose their salvos of cluster missiles on the checkpoints for the vehicle crews to push threw. their dual rapid fire laser cannon turrets, rotary dual light laser cannon turret and heavy laser cannon chopping up any traitor to stupid to duck in cover.

"this is hades actual to blue team shuttles. Set altitude to 1000 ft and be prepared to drop over checkpoint zulu, I want those anti vehicle crews 6ft under. Red teams move up in the tank distroyers to the highways overlooking their firebase and start shelling them Green teams move under the cover of the shelling remember danger close capture the firebase if you kill enough of them they'll stop fighting Hades actual out."

with the tanks groups of Red team splitting off from the rest of the armored column only to stop on the highway, they aimed their guns at the firebase. "Red team leader to all tanks prepare to fire." the tanks rotated their guns on the fireteam leaders' orders as their sensors picked up on the hard points of the base chambering in their payload of HE-MP rounds to either perform HEAT warheads or HEDP warheads. in their Tripple barreled guns.
"fire at will!"

As the death rained from the 6 barrels from the two tank destroyers the Green team and their 2 vics moved in on the compound Guns blaring while the second vehicle dismounted 15 B-7 droids armed with M-416's. once they dismounted they provided cover fire for the vic carrying Green squad to dismount before they moved in on they enemy forces.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
UnsK6bN.png

Objective: Protect and recover the artifacts of the Sith, kill those who would defile and destroy them
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tags: Daeron Daeron / Ladybug Ladybug / UX-0626 UX-0626 / Rath Nihro / Saket Keane Saket Keane
-------------------------------------

The acolyte held little concern for his own safety as he slipped through various alleys and streets. By the time he emerged out onto a new street to catch his breath, he had already put down another small patrol without too much trouble and evaded two others on top of that. Thankfully, one of the small benefits of wearing practically no armor was that it was fairly easy to sneak around people.

Go figure, his master had been onto something there.

As Alisteri was taking a moment to try and get his bearings he was startled by someone loudly calling...something similar to his name not too far behind him. After recovering from his moment of surprise he spun around and stopped in confusion. "Saket?" He sighed and shook his head, although a small smirk did settle on his face. "It's Alisteri, not Alaster but I can see the confusion."

He approached the other acolyte and idly glanced him up and down for a moment. It had been a terribly long time since he had last seen his masked compatriot. "So far I've only encountered the odd small patrol, nothing too exciting. However, I did spot where I think they're gathering some relics if you want a proper hunt."

The young man chuckled darkly. "It's open season for these heathens, after all."

QXTBWNB.png

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Open
The Sith shook his head. "This one expects little, and still is disappointed," he said. "You can feel their hate, no doubt. How it beats, resounds through the Force even as they attempt to hide it. Like ripples in the pond."

He paused, then frowned again, shaking his head. Enough teaching. He lacked the time and the care to show this child how to do the most basic of things. If she had a gift and failed to use it, then she was worse than even the Jedi.

"Wait here."

The Barabel marched forward. He could feel their hate. He could feel them. No, they didn't want to hide. They wanted to fight. The anticipation crept up and up and up -- but they waited too long.

The Sith threw up his hands, taking hold onto the buildings to each side with that spectral grip. With them in his grasp he pulled both down. The walls of the second floor were ripped from their place, along with the dozen traitors that had laid in wait for the Sith to arrive in their killbox. The sandbags they'd lined there softened their fall but it was Xeykard that ended them.

The first was quick; a broad swing with his saber and the helmet and its contents landed with a muffled thud. The latent glow of the soldier's flesh had not dissipated by the time he'd killed the second. But slower they became. The sixth, he removed each of the limbs before slashing open the soldier's neck with his claws. By the last, Xeykard had deactivated his saber.

Crunch. Crunch. CRACK.

The once-proud Ultranaut armor was broken, the bits of its bearer mixed in among the pieces of the shattered breastplate. Xeykard kicked what was left into the building closest to him and roared. Their hate had not been enough. He wiped the blood onto his armor.

With a feral snarl he turned to the acolyte. "Kill the ones in our path. Show your strength."

370d9lz.png

Xeykard Xeykard | Open​

Her own annoyance and anger flared at the Barabel's lecture. No, she couldn't sense them. Not because she was untrained or refused to. But because she simply couldn't. But she, as ever, bit her tongue. Especially as the Knight showed just how strong he was. She blinked in surprise, unmoving as he ripped through soldier after soldier like they were little more than sheets of paper.

And he wanted her to show her strength? Her eyes narrowed. This wasn't her strength. She wasn't made to take on soldiers. She lifted her blaster, firing into the head of one as they peaked out. "You don't understand. I'm not like you. And you are not my master."

"I'm not worried. What are they going to do? Kill my folks? Oh wait, that already happened...So will they blow up my own home? Newsflash, I don't have one! Seriously they have far bigger fish to go after than me. And we don't even know if I've even packed enough explosives or arrows."

She was determined to get this done and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble wasn't going to talk her out of it so easily. "You don't have to go with me on this if you're too worried about getting into trouble. I'm already labelled as a terrorist. Time to live up to the name." But first she was going to get any prisoners out of there. No doubt they were good people that didn't deserve to be locked away in torment.

UnsK6bN.png
Objective: Purge the Eternal Truth from the Skies
Equipment: Sith-Imperial Armada Flight Suit Mk. II“Judicator” Adaptive Battle Rifle
Fighter: Nexus-E Starfighter - Dancer Ten
Tags: @Open

A deep breath.

A cathartic sensation came over SV-2121 as she glanced back to look at the wreckage of the tank, accelerating her fighter away from the scene of destruction which had been wrought by the missile that was hot on her 6 o’clock on moments before. Behind her expressionless black helmet, a smirk came over her cyan features at the implications of her maneuver. She imagined the pilot who had fired the projectile facing trial, with execution or imprisonment being a distinct possibility, as consequence for their irresponsibly-fired missile.

However, 2121’s relief could not last for long. The maneuver she had pulled in evading the guided projectile had bled off what was left of her speed and energy, leaving her quite vulnerable as she sought to gain it back by increasing her altitude and shunting power to engines. Even so, her efforts were interrupted when an enemy interceptor appeared on her scanners, closing in on her from above.

It was the same craft that had fired the ill-fated missile.

With the flip of a switch, 2121 segued her craft into the maneuverability configuration, the wings switching positions as she pulled on her control sticks, yanking her fighter in an energy-depleting series of tight jinks, rolls, skids, and pitch-ups in an effort to frustrate her attacker’s efforts in acquiring a viable guns-based firing solution. Even so, two laser shots from enemy pilot’s guns found their mark on her shields, immediately depleting them down to less than 20% capacity. Alarms began to vibrate against her ear cones, telling her that some of the energy had bled through to damage one of her wings.

Nevertheless, her maneuvers had kept her alive.

Like the missile before, the attacker overshot, filling her blood with a surge of adrenaline as the engagement quickly shifted to her favor. Seeking to exploit her advantage, 2121 immediately switched her craft back into the speed configuration, engaging the throttle as she closed in on her target, who was now forced into defensive maneuvers as the fight began to fall away from him, having spent much of his prior energy advantage in attempting to keep his interceptor’s nose in front of 2121’s velocity vector.

Seeing the bandit bank his interceptor’s wings to the left, the Twi’lek angled her fighter in the same direction, anticipating a defensive maneuver as her target pulled into a tight, yet slow left break, on account of his lack of energy. However, the maneuver only served to give 2121 an easy angle towards the top of the interceptor’s fuselage. Accordingly, 2121 lined her nose up ahead of her target and squeezed the triggers on her sticks, sending off a salvo of green lasers which initially met their mark on the interceptor’s shields with a few dampened blasts, before finally burning through the energized barriers to trigger a cascade of destructive and fiery explosions that sent the enemy craft crashing down to the earth in an uncontrolled inferno.

"They can still kill you. And they're here." Kahlil's gaze drifted upwards towards the sky, his frown pretty clear. There were star destroyers in the sky. Sith star destroyers. Worse, he could feel his sister. "We'll be quick, and I'm not going to let you go on your own. If either of them do come here, you're not ready to face them." Yeah, he wasn't going to talk her out of it. The most he could do was try and keep Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun safe from her families wrath. If he could even do that.

"So what's your plan?"

ANTI-AIRCRAFT GUNS, CAPITAL CITY

When Ladybug Ladybug told Daeron she would draw the Eternal Truth’s attention, Daeron replied with just, “Aye!

Upon saying that, Daeron followed behind Mikilanna, hoping UX-0626 UX-0626 would be just behind or providing covering fire. Daeron kept his distance from Mikilanna as she cut through Eternal Truth soldiers and dashed around the area. This afforded him an almost passing glance from most enemy soldiers that chose to focus on the more imminent threat before them.

Eventually, Daeron broke off from following Mikilanna once he got close enough to the substation. He got close to the home stretch to the entrance – one-handedly batting away from intermittent fire from Eternal Truth soldiers as his injured left arm remained tight to his side.

Upon reaching the locked entrance, Daeron quickly examined the keypad and apparent mechanisms for operating the door. It would take some time for him to get access…

Lori merely smirked and rolled her eyes a little. "If they are here, then it's for far bigger problems or more important things that some goofball with a bow. Really, I'm not even worth their time." She had little doubt in her mind that Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble 's family didn't even know she existed. Nor would they even care.

And she counted on that.

Afterall, a building was just a structure which can easily be rebuilt. It wasn't as though they couldn't afford it.

"My plan? We get in, free the prisoners and then blow the dungeons up. The Hornet can handle it."

Second Son

S

UnsK6bN.png
Objective: Bring The Traitors Ruin
Equipment: Sorcerer's Spellbook, Lightsaber
Tags: @Darth Aurum Kessia Miran Kessia Miran
VR8RaYG.png

The Son took some time to let himself recover. A light chuckle escaped from his helm as his gaze turned to the Eternal agent that had come along with them. "Please, don't let me get in the way of your fun. I'll let you handle these creatures next time. Should they come back up." Which he doubted. It was hard enough for him to create one, and for these Eternal Truth to have the means to make this many meant there was a powerful sorcerer. But even they had their limits. He took a breath, watching the Golden one go about his work. The Demons would do just fine for his end.

Until they didn't.

He could feel his chains breaking and the demons becoming no more just as the agent spoke. His eyes narrowed behind his helm. The Sorcerer was stronger than he'd like to admit.

"Well, Kessia, looks like you'll have your fun after all. What do you suggest?"

"A leader of the rebellion against their sister state the Eternal Empire. Who's planning to blow up the palace of the current Dark Lord of the Sith." Her care free attitude about this brought a frown to Kahlil's face. This wasn't something she should be taking so lightly. Not if Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun wanted to get out alive after directly insulting one of the most powerful men in the galaxy.

At least they could free the prisoners. "Alright. Lead the way."

Lori shook her head. "I'm not the leader of the Rebellion. I'm just the public face of it. The decoy."

She started to lead the way as Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble directed. "It's not like they live here. They live in their own territory. And besides, they destroyed my homes when I was little. I have every right to do the same to one of theirs. What do they expect that I'll do? Bow down and let them get away with everything they want? They killed my Dad and millions of others on Commenor when they lay siege to it. They're lucky that I'm not avenging that." Yet. She had plans for later on. But like all plans, they could change and adapt to the times.

UnsK6bN.png
Objective: Silence the Anti-Aircraft Cannon
Tags: Daeron Daeron (Proximity) Ladybug Ladybug (Proximity) Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

The massive cannon in her hands cracked in violent repetition as yet more bolts of fusion plasma were discharged from the weapon, striking down a trio of targets in rapid succession as the sniper worked to thin out the enemy ranks. Feeling the weapon warm in her hands, UX-0626 held her fire as the Acolyte moved to deflect the retaliatory fire coming her way, his crimson lightsaber bursting with power as the bolts were redirected towards the enemy. His action had granted the sniper just enough time for the cannon to cool down, keeping the Eternal Truth soldiers behind cover during the brief break in her fire.

Then, the assassin advanced, drawing the attention of the enemy towards her with a display of supernatural power and fiery retribution. In turn, 626 shifted her attention to covering her, hoping to mitigate the torrent of enemy fire coming the woman’s way as she moved towards the power cables. However, in taking in the seemingly vulnerable cables, 626 was tempted to shoot them until she noticed a subtle, yet visible cascade of energy thrumming around them.

“The power cables are ray shielded.” She spoke.

Fortunately, the Acolyte seemed to realize the same thing. Knowing that taking down the cannon would require a direct assault on the entrance to the installation, 626 stayed behind the Acolyte, scanning across the defensive lines, her cannon ready to cut down any targets that presented themselves.

“I’ll cover you, while you break the entrance, sir!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom