Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Eternal Alliance | Battle of Panatha | EE+Firrerre, TSE+Soullex

UnsK6bN.png
Objective: Unmake the rogue elements.
Equipment: Sith Warblade, Fancy Robe & Mask.
Writing With: Kessia Miran Kessia Miran & Second Son

The Ultranauts lay dead, likewise with the snipers, and outside the palace the pressure was mounting on the traitors - armies and strike forces and lone wolves eager to pilfer the spoils of war, all converging on them, ready to go for the throat. If they had a card up their sleeve now was the time to play it, but there was a very real chance they had simply bitten off more than they could chew.

Facing not one but two Empires, in hostile territory populated by a warrior culture, no less? It was either very bold or very foolish.

All of these thoughts passed through Aurum's gilded head, but they were only secondary, his true focus remaining on the enemy Sorcerer. Despite it all, they yet stood, presumably boldly unflinching in the face of their assault. How very annoying, something would have to be done about that.

"Hmmph, stronger than I had reason to anticipate, but there is only one of them." After considering the situation for a moment, he turned his gaze in the direction of their foe. "A live capture would be ideal, I should wish to know how the traitors recruited such potent sorcerers."

Trusting in his compatriots to finish the job, he readied himself for a worthy distraction - perhaps a cloud of incendiary mist, or shards of shrapnel drawn from the very air, or simply another lightning bolt or two. What his allies' approach called for, he would deliver.

Even the mightiest of Sorcerers would be hard-pressed to withstand the barrage of a Master while a junior Sorcerer wove his arts and... whatever the spy was did whatever the spy did. Slither up from behind and slit throats, perhaps? If so, he presumed she would take less lethal action in this case.

UnsK6bN.png
Objective: Purge the Eternal Truth from the Skies
Equipment: Sith-Imperial Armada Flight Suit Mk. II“Judicator” Adaptive Battle Rifle
Fighter: Nexus-E Starfighter - Dancer Ten
Tags: @Open

It was a war of attrition over the skies of Canthar.

Beneath the expressionless black mask of her helmet, sweat poured forth from 2121’s brow as she drove her fighter higher into the sky, taking in the growing furball of fighters over the city that were clashing together in intense aerial battles which resulted in many craft, both Sith and Eternal Truth, careening to the ground in burning husks. Keeping her eyes peeled for any potential incoming threats, 2121 took her machine high into the clouds before pulling a hammerhead maneuver to bring her fighter back down to the fight, with a strong advantage in speed and energy.

Having fought for her life and won, she now intended to go on the offensive.

As she punched through the cloud layer, her eyes scanned the tangle of dueling fighters, picking up an interceptor that had exhausted its energy after a hard-won victory over a Sith fighter. With the enemy in such a vulnerable state, a missile lock was all that she needed to ensure the kill. Her systems beeped against her ears at the lock’s confirmation. Then, 2121 squeezed the trigger, sending off a single concussion missile from her craft’s chin-mounted launcher, which found its mark only a split-second later, landing a direct hit on her target. The interceptor went down in a fiery explosion, but the diminutive Twi’lek did not dwell on her victory.

Nevertheless, it was quite the ideal air-to-air kill.

Still with plenty of altitude to burn in her descent, 2121 angled her fighter in a moderate dive, aligning her nose with the flight path of another Eternal Truth interceptor as she closed in on her quarry. As soon as she got into cannon range, 2121 opened fire, delivering a torrent of laser fire from above which was aimed to strike at the fuselage of her target. With the exception of a few, almost every bolt registered a hit, quickly depleting the interceptor’s shields and felling it from the skies as she zoomed past the stricken craft, her TIE’s ion jetwash sending the flaming starfighter into a wild spin in her wake...

Kessia Miran
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
o3W98Xh.png
Equipment: Gildenweave Light Armor | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Simple robe | 2x Westar 34 blaster pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Stealth field generator | G1 OmniLink | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Marrow Marrow | Second Son
dRUm20K.png
Rather, Kessia said nothing about what the sorcerer said; in the end she puts a knife in the man's back to get her own entertainment. True, there was no need to fear that it would happen because she was ordered not to do such a thing. If it had been just a simple command, there would have been no problem with that, but it came with the codeword she got with the brainwashing. So she could do nothing but obey. And the golden man wanted their opponent alive.

”The fun is over!” She sighed. ”Does anyone have a less lethal melee weapon? If I attack with my own, he won't say a word. My weapons are poisoned.”

Yes, then the sorcerer would just scream in pain due to the effect of devaronian blood poison. As a matter of fact, she didn’t want to capture that Lord Commander alive, it could talk too much if it turned out to be, maybe even things that the Sith shouldn’t know about. Looked around, but saw nowhere a weapon that would have been good for her. Then the attack will hurt the sorcerer, she doesn't care.

The next moment Kessia reached out to the Force and disappeared from the sight of the two Sith again, as she had hidden her presence in the Force so far, so they could not follow her path. Soon arrived in the meadow, behind the trees, where the sorcerer was. She realized it was indeed one of Lord Commanders. Apparently he is also very tired and injured. How easy it would have been to kill him for sure not to tell state secrets to the Sith. Just a puncture between his ribs and it's over. Although she still saw him as very injured, might not survive.

Fortunately, the others haven’t seen her, so she can cause a stroke or heart attack. Snuck closer, then reached out for the man, began to concentrate, her left hand becoming immaterial and thus reaching into the man's head. He couldn't feel anything about it yet, but then the woman made the ends of her fingers firm for a moment in the man's brain. Just a moment, then her fingers became immaterial again, heard the moan, then as soon as she pulled out the immaterial hand and knocked down the older man with the sword grip. Blood dripped from the man's nose, eyes, and ears as well.

~ You can come, the opponent is neutralized, although I think the old man was a little overworked himself and had a stroke. ~

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Second Son

S

UnsK6bN.png
Objective: Bring The Traitors Ruin
Equipment: Sorcerer's Spellbook, Lightsaber
Tags: Marrow Marrow Kessia Miran Kessia Miran
VR8RaYG.png

Unfortunately, the Son didn't have a more nonlethal weapon. He had his spells, which could help with that, but he couldn't cast anymore. He stayed silent as he watched the agent disappear and followed after the golden Lord. Truthfully he was just as curious as to why this Sorcerer would side with this 'Eternal Truth', but he didn't need the man alive to get his answers. He wasn't surprised when he heard the Agent call out and report the man's death. That was it. No more enemies close by.

Second Son made his way over to the body. He gave a small nod to Kessia. Even with her stealth, it wasn't easy to sneak up on a Sorcerer. Any competent one would have some kind of ward to keep an eye out for assassins. The fact she could slip past them made it clear just how skilled she was. His book fluttered through it's pages as he turned his attention to the fallen spellcrafter.

"I will take his body. There is much to be learned."

UnsK6bN.png
Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

"Ah but of course Brother Al...Alasteri!" Closer, but the Ubese's thick accent wouldn't allow his tongue the proper sound. Perhaps in time, but at that moment he seemed quite pleased with the progress. His hand went down to his waist again and unclipped the lightsaber, the slits of his helmet following the path of the pitted street they stood upon while he spoke, "Heretics will burn like chaff. We will burn them like chaff, brother. 'Destroy the Force'--ha! Now look at how the Force shall be used to destroy them, yes?"

Saket then invited Alisteri to assume control of their direction, stepping aside and bowing his heavy head. Since his fellow acolyte knew where to find relics and soon-to-be-dead thieves Saket gladly followed after, humming a tune in his helmet's rattled vocoder pitch. He paused twice: Once to plunge his blade through a building's wall to skewer a Truth trooper, then to ask Alisteri an innocent question.

"Tell me brother, how go trainings with your master? I not see the scary pale spectre for long time."

UnsK6bN.png
Objective: Unmake the rogue elements.
Equipment: Sith Warblade, Fancy Robe & Mask.
Writing With: Kessia Miran Kessia Miran & Second Son

To think the assassin - and he was sure she was an assassin now - had been so concerned about the power of the Sorcerer, only for him to be promptly eliminated once the matter of some very pertinent questioning was raised. It was enough to make the seed of suspicion bloom in the golden Sith, but for now he would give his allies the politeness that was due. Some pointed questions would be directed towards Sith Intelligence afterwards, however.

"Necromancy," Aurum's statement was toneless, but free of judgement. "A useful, if at times inelegant, art."

Squinting down at the dead Sorcerer for a while longer behind his impassive mask, he noted the uniform attire in conjunction with the way the man had worked alongside the rogue Ultranauts. Seen together, it was suitably conclusive. "He was not an isolated anomaly."

A statement, not a question, after which he tilted his head ever so slightly in the assassin's direction.

It remained to be seen whether the Eternal Imperials knew about this or not.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
UnsK6bN.png

Objective: Protect and recover the artifacts of the Sith, kill those who would defile and destroy them
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tags: Saket Keane Saket Keane
-------------------------------------

"It's-actually that's close enough..." He muttered under his breath, a small smirk forming on his face as he nodded in response to his friend. "Indeed, these foul defilers will be put down soon enough, and I can't wait to make it happen." If there was only one thing Alisteri loved to kill more than heretics or heathens, it was those accursed people who ascended to the rank of defilers with their treachery.

And oh there were plenty of defilers to put to the blade today.

The masked acolyte then led his fellow masked acolyte down the street, doing his best to remember the rough location of where he thought he had seen an artifact or two being taken. He smothered a small chuckle as he saw his ally plunge his sabre into a wall, his eye widening as he heard the tell-tale sound of death behind said wall. He hadn't spotted that trooper until now.

"I doubt that she would enjoy being called a 'scary pale spectre' my friend, even if that description is occasionally...well rather accurate."

The young man shrugged before continuing his answer. "Truth be told I haven't seen her in...well it's been a couple of months now I think. The closest I've gotten to training has been on battlefields. To be fair, my master is a very secretive Sith, so I'm not all that surprised that she's gone so long without contact."

Kessia Miran
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
o3W98Xh.png
Equipment: Gildenweave Light Armor | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Simple robe | 2x Westar 34 blaster pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | Stealth field generator | G1 OmniLink | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet | Empyrean gland
Tag: Marrow Marrow | Second Son
dRUm20K.png
Shortly after the call, the two men arrived. How much easier it would have been for Chameleon if they hadn’t been here. Of course, she couldn't deny that they came in handy when it came to distraction. However, it was again an unpleasant and sensitive topic to want to learn something with necromancy. She didn't understand that much, but knew they could do it. She saw what the Empress was doing to the soul who had killed the Emperor.

"Discuss this with the Empress later, I think she also needs a body."

Luckily, she was prepared to get questions like the one Aurum had asked, so turned to the man in complete calm. There was no change in her behaviour, and she didn’t even have to lie about it. The official position that the state recognized was the same as the Empress had previously said in the negotiations.

"The emperor was a Sith, even if he said he had denied his Sith being. And it is well known that there are Force Users in the Eternal Empire… Sith, or just those who were taught according to CIS’s teaching. Either could join the Eternal Truth, Darth Aurum. So yes, this may not be an isolated anomaly."

Looked around with her eyes and through the Force as well, but now everything seemed to be quiet and calm in the area. This was perhaps even disturbing, as they were not so far away from the inside where the enemy was really to be found.

"I don't feel anyone nearby, are we going on? We're close."

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

UnsK6bN.png
Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

"Most true, you are I think. Might have lost my tongue... I will be more careful!" He chuckled, though in truth Saket knew if the pale assassin had heard his words his tongue may have been burned to the stump. And if that happened? Well, he would have deserved it in his mind.

He nodded as Alisteri spoke, even though the Ubese was following behind his fellow acolyte. With a rueful sigh he replied, "A secretive master but still a master! I still remain in the dormitory, last of four in my room." There was a note of bitterness as he spoke, his dismay of not finding a master obvious. But his voice soon resumed his usual boisterous tone. "Ah but still! What better training than the battlefield? Our crucible, scalding and unforgiving, never settling, always flowing! Forges the strong, makes us better than these rats who dirty our boots."

o3W98Xh.png

Objective: Destroy Anti-Aircraft Cannon(s)
Equipment: Dark Blessings of Kuolema / Varjokävely
Tags: Daeron Daeron / UX-0626 UX-0626 Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

arWRVPQ.png

The battle with the ET soldiers sent her into a frenzy, her twin blades slicing, slashing, and cutting; the crystals in the hilts of her lightsabers doing their part. The more she struck down with heightened hatred, seemingly more would arrive filling in the gaps left by the void she conjured among their ranks. There was a misconception in the minds of those that didn't understand the nature of the Force; that misconception was those who could wield it, utilizing it to fuel their passion for conflict never felt the pain of exhaustion. That, like Peace, was a lie.

Slowly exhaustion began to threaten her, making every attempt to seep inside; and wage it's own personal agenda against Mikilanna. Her muscles began to ache with every shot deflection, every physical attack, and even her mind was growing weary from having to rely on the Force; more so since the Dark Side demanded much more attention and respect. And yet, the enemy seemed legion.

Either by Fate, simple luck, or the devastation she was orchestrating against the ET soldiers, a small reprieve from the battle stepped forward. Catching her breath, she eyed another wave of ET soldiers charging forward only this time they came more equipped for a more physical approach; each one wielding swords, staves, and other melee style weapons. With a smirk growing on her face, Mikilanna knew she had broken their collective wills once they discovered they could not penetrate her defenses with ranged weapons.

But now, she was about to educate once more.

Powering down her weapons and dropping them at her feet, she slipped out of her easily removeable outfit; letting that too drop around her feet. The mere scene stunned the enemy, halting them briefly in their tracks. Eyes locked on the enemy, she stepped out of the piled gear; and in the second step she shifted into her massive battle-cat form. Claws sharp enough to tear and rip through durasteel, rows of spikes aligned her back for protection, extended fangs bred for shredding flesh, and potent strength and speed; plus a fresh start where weariness and exhaustion was no longer the conqueror, but the conquered.

Bellowing loudly, an eerie noise designed for a horror movie soundboard, she charged into the ranks of the stunned ET soldiers.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
UnsK6bN.png

Objective: Protect and recover the artifacts of the Sith, kill those who would defile and destroy them
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tags: Saket Keane Saket Keane
-------------------------------------

The acolyte couldn't help but nod and smother another chuckle in response to Saket. His master may have been absent but he was still wary to deviate from the path she had sent him down. One could never know when they were being watched after all, especially within the Sith. That, and it wasn't as if he had anything better to do regardless.

Except maybe pick up a hobby.

He glanced back at the other acolyte and sighed, reaching back to clasp his friend's shoulder for a moment to show his support. "Look on the bright side my friend, at least you have a room. Besides, that just means when your future master does come along, you won't have to worry about fighting for their attention as much."

Alisteri laughed and gave his friend a small pat on the shoulder before nodding as they continued on. "Right you are."

The pair would soon come to an opening in the street, one that led to some sort of roundabout or minor town square where their enemy had gathered with their ill-gotten gains. The Truth intended to destroy these artifacts, but the two acolytes had plans of their own indeed.

Equipment: Aegis of the Snow, Nelvaanian Sword, Vibrodagger, KC-95 Ace of Spades, Red Lightsaber
Tags: Open

It was like the city was on fire from the destruction in debris and flame that littered the streets. Rath normally would make use of his grappling hook except that his intense fight caused the launcher to be jammed. No thanks to when Rath got slammed as he tried to get away. It was unfortunate as Rath had to get around the capital on foot. Perhaps that was the Force guiding the Warden, but whether the Force held ill-tidings or forgiving winds remained to be a mystery.

As Rath turned a corner to one of many streets, Rath came upon the sight of a squad that sported Sith Empire insignia. Their blasters were trained against a pair of lightsaber wielders. It wasn't that the soldiers were missing their shots, it was the fact both of the fighters deflected each shot at blurring speeds. A feat that Rath knew he couldn't accomplish for he'd rather avoid the shots than just deflect them. A waste of energy, or so Rath thought until one of the deflected bolts burned a hole into one of the soldier's eye. The man collapsed as he cried out, and for a moment Rath's mind flashed back to an operation where a horde of gnashing teeth and eager claws coated in his comrades' blood. It wasn't the same situation, but the similarity brought back bitter memories. The type that Rath would prefer to stay buried.

With the Nelvaanian sword in his right hand and the hilt of a lightsaber in his left that still hasn't been turned on yet. Rath wordlessly charged past the squad that startled the soldier's for a moment. After they recovered, they laid down suppressive fire as the two began to change their tactic into evasion and meet Rath's charge. The first was eager and foolish as they swung their lightsaber heavily. Relying on strength fueled by their own hatred. Rath's movement was simple as he pivoted to allow the lightsaber to miss him and in the same motion Rath thrust his sword that pierced between the helmet and chest plate. A weak point that exposed the neck as a blood curdling scream emitted from underneath the helmet. The Warden spun around the darksider as he sliced through the neck as it wrenched it free, and with an activation of his lightsaber did Rath parry the other darksider.

Allowing the Force to flow from his hand into the sword itself, Rath brings down the blade for a heavy swing to which the armored warrior proceeded to block. For a moment the heavy blow from the sword gave way momentarily, but that was all Rath needed as he brought his lightsaber to pierce the man's body from the exposed armpit. Perhaps a dirty move on Rath's part, but he wasn't here to fight fair. With both darksiders taken out, Rath collected the lightsabers and simply attached them to his belt.

What Rath could only assume was the leader of the squad approached the Warden while he was collecting them.

"We appreciate the backup, and while we hate to ask more from you. Can you aid us until we get to the palace?" The leader inquired of Rath, and after taking a moment to ponder the proposition. Rath nods his head in agreement.

"Fine by me. Leave the rogue Wardens to me, and it should lighten your load a bit." The Warden advised as the soldier gave a silent confirmation. When the leader retreated to his unit, Rath noticed that the sword in his hand actually took a dent into the edge. The familiar orange glow of heat was where Rath contacted that opposing lightsaber with. With the blood and gore that he unleashed on the sword, Rath could see that it was starting to lose its edge anyways. So he stowed the sword into it's respective scabbard and simply removed it from his person. Once the troops were ready, Rath followed them as they made their way to the palace.

In a moment of weakness Xeykard almost considered restraint. He considered taking a deep breath, pausing, forgiving-

With a savage backhand he hit the acolyte with the intent to knock her into the dirt. Even that he considered a mercy. The soldiers could fight, but the Sith -- they were there to kill. To remind even this insignificant speck of the galaxy that though the Sith's hold on a few planets may wane their strength did not. Their strength was eternal.

That was what he told himself as he struck the acolyte again; a kick to the stomach meant to toss her away. He spat on the ground. "Weak. You forget yourself. If you are not ready for this place then leave and pray that I am not the one sent to dispose of you."

The Inquisitor turned back to the battle. The soldiers advanced, fighting away. Xeykard looked for someone to kill.

"Revenge isn't a path you should take in any amount." Kahlil was muttering to himself at this point. Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun was going to do what she wanted, whether or not he agreed with it. The most he could hope for was she wouldn't compromise her own beliefs to get the revenge she so desperately wanted. Much of the fighting seemed to be elsewhere, thankfully, so at least they wouldn't have to contend with too much here.

"Do you know where the prisoners are held?"

370d9lz.png

Xeykard Xeykard | Open​

The backhand connected with her cheek and sent the acolyte sprawling to the ground. Alina could already feel the blood pooling in her mouth and quickly spit that out. Her gaze stayed on the ground for a moment as the anger, shame, and hate grew in her mind. This man knew nothing of her power. Nothing. And yet he could so casually dismiss her and threaten her with death? She stood back up, stumbling a step as the world spun but pushing through that sensation to lift up her pistol yet again.

She wasn't a fighter like him. But he did demand she show her strength.

So she did. Alina closed her eyes and reached out. Not at her enemies, but at the over grown lizard. Just for a moment, long enough to truly show what she could do, she would try to deaden him to the Force. Cut him off from that connection that made him feel so superior.

Lori's shoulders slumped a little. How could Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble call it revenge? She's going after a building, afterall. She's not chasing after people.

"So what are you suggesting? That they get away with everything because people are too afraid? Everyone else gets punished for their crimes! My Mom did, my Dad did, even I do when I'm in the wrong sector. So why do they get the free pass, huh? Giving them that just ALLOWS them to do whatever they want with no fear of consequences! This will be one of those consequences."

Attack one of their millions of homes and free some of their millions of prisoners. It made perfect sense to her. It just goes to show that the Eternal Empire isn't so good at securing Sith assets. Maybe then their relationship would sour a little.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
o3W98Xh.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | G1 OmniLink || Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Empyrean gland
Tags: Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano | Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano (planned) | Open
dRUm20K.png
After rushing through the city it seemed that the double force had successfully managed to push back the enemy and they were at a loss. It was time, it was very time to finally destroy the traitorous soldiers as well. Even so, they fled and existed for too long. They existed for too long, almost a year and a half since Tacitus disappeared and half a year after he died. After all this time, it was really time to put an end to the end of the rebellion. By the time they reached the palace, the joint force had blown up the entrance, they had a free ride.

From then on, it was her terrain to quietly get in and behead the resistance. After all, she was the assassin, even if she was a soldier on top of that. On the other hand, she went in with a calm heart, not really interested if she might be noticed and killed. At least the pain caused by Adrian's death would have disappeared. After such thoughts, immediately remembered she could not do it because she could not leave the empire alone. Her sense of duty was still stronger than her depression.

"Empress, I'm going ahead, this is my specialty. I deactivate the palace shields and security systems so all teams can come in."

Didn't really wait for an answer, reached into the Force and used the Force Cloak and disappeared from everyone's senses, be it the eye, the Force, or the technology. Since she had hidden her presence so far, it was not possible to feel her either. So she set off inward to finally put an end to this case. And when she’s done, she’ll go straight for the leaders of the Eternal Truth.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

ANTI-AIRCRAFT GUNS, CAPITAL CITY
UX-0626 UX-0626 Ladybug Ladybug
POST COUNTS:
TSE = 54
EE = 44

Once UX-0626 UX-0626 gave the go-ahead, Daeron rushed to the door keypad. With is lightsaber blade, Daeron shoved it into the door controls and began cutting. Slowly.

Eternal Truth fire zoomed everywhere around 626 and Daeron. Ladybug Ladybug managed to distract many Eternal Truth soldiers though with her rampage – especially once she transformed into a more bestial form.

Eventually, Daeron managed to slice his way through enough of the door’s controls that it suddenly slid open.

“Let’s go,” Daeron told 626 as he dove into the substation.

When he got inside, a couple blaster shots greeted Dearon. He deflected them back to their source – a single Eternal Truth soldier – who got struck by the reflected blaster bolts. After that, Daeron began to search for any controls for the substation that would take off the power to the anti-aircraft batteries…

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
o3W98Xh.png
Equipment: Brynja coat | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | G1 OmniLink || Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Empyrean gland
Tags: Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano | Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano (planned) | Open
dRUm20K.png
Everything inside was much calmer, at least in the sense that there was no actual fight between the parties because there wasn’t really anyone inside that much yet. She found shattered statues, vases and other objects in the corridors. She had always loved art, whatever it was, so she found and considered it a huge vandalism and barbarism. Could imagine how upset Adrian would have been if he had seen this. At the thought, she saw her husband's expression in front of her spiritual eyes, to which she smiled involuntarily. Just for a moment.

Then realized again that this would not happen again. With the help of the Force, turned her concentration back to the task, she had to go to the underground levels, and if possible she couldn’t use elevators because it was too conspicuous. Or only if others do. In a few minutes, she successfully found a ventilation corridor through which she could get down to the right level. Unfortunately, didn’t bring a grenade with her, though she wasn’t even a fan of them, but sometimes they were necessary. Got down to the right level, which was almost completely extinct. One or two mouse droids and other repair droids were just here.

Found all this too suspicious, meaning that the people of the Eternal Truth could not be so arrogant that they did not want to defend the place. Actually, she only won by doing it because it came in very handy for her, but her suspicions were still present. As always. She does not perceive a living person here through the Force, which of course did not mean that someone did not hide in the Force, as she did. Hurried silently down the hallway, where she found a locked door and terminal. She didn’t know the local systems because didn’t have much time at Panatha before, but managed to open the door in a few more minutes.

There was no one inside but the generator room. Entered the room…

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

"I'm suggesting nothing. You are correct, I just wanted to make sure you weren't doing this for revenge. It is all too easy to confuse revenge with justice." Kahlil offered a smile in a hopes to try and make up for the fact he'd indirectly accused Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun of acting purely out of selfish intentions. It wasn't what he meant, but this place and the castle they were going to was going to tempt them both to the Dark.

Not that there was anymore time for discussion. A blaster went off close by, pulling the young Jedi's attention towards it. More blasterfire. Not at them. A skirmish? Sith troopers against the Eternals. He frowned.

"I know a short cut that might be free of enemies, if you'd like."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom