Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [EE Eclipse Rebellion] Hide and Seek

Upsettingly familiar, that particular feeling. He felt his face scrunch up behind his mask, grateful the only clue was a small tension of his neck, and a slight feeling of unease that one might pickup on. That Mirilan man, with a severed connection from him to the force user, yes that couldn't be more blatant.

"Now that's an old feeling..." He couldn't help but mutter under his breath. He had to follow him, he knew he had to. Had to convince Trick.. but how could he trust them to just... believe in him?

"I think a second lead on that just made its presence known to me, Trick. Contact your partner, that Mirilan man that's leaving now? I think he may be connected to our mystery woman." He was still whispering but this time loud enough to be heard by them all. He had to convince them, or at least go himself.

"Keeping an eye on him will be important. Not all together of course. Is there a comm frequency you need us to keep in mind to remain in contact?"

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Kalic Daws Kalic Daws

Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage

The group sat back down and listened to Trick discuss her leads and her connections. "absolutely, sent the information to treat and see what they come up with. Can you share the same information we me too, my medical clearance allows me to tap into local medical databases, I can cross check your references and see if anything flags up." The system would accept whatever Trick shared and start skimming medical records for her, she wouldn't go too deeply, her medical oaths still very present in her mind, abd she also wouldnt want any suspiscion the be attached to her real name, but she could potentially help find information narrow down the search a little. "they got a whole lot of John and Jane Doe's on here."

As her database did its thing she listened to Darlyn, "are you thinking of tailing them alone, we need to keep in tight comms, one Trick's partner comes back me might need to move, we also wouldn't want you to go out and disappear on us would we." she giggled lightly.

If anything came through on her search she would share it at the table, if it didn't, she had wasted nothing.

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM
Kalic Daws Kalic Daws
Niki Priddy Niki Priddy
Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

aaxwWzL.png

KAMMIA

Objective: Investigate Disappearances
Accompanied by: NPC Matthew in Haywire Armor wielding a MAA-010 HiPR and a MAA-011 HjPBP
Weapon: 'Revy'
Equipment: PCA/EA, x2 Hutt Cartel Kidnap Jabber Rings-One on either hand, ENVC-370 Bodyglove, Tinfoil Hat Band, Earsculpt Comlink, Magno-grip Formal shoes
Augmentation: PGEM-SAP "Amber Eyes"
Ship: The Tourist
Aboard the Ship: x2 Nuisance Engine Mark I Droids capable of producing Nuisance Droid Mark I

The duo stood when Trick and Anashja gave them room. Following behind at a short distance as someone leaving the bar caught Niki's peripheral. She didn't stop moving forward until she guessed she was at the table, eyes following the Mirialan as long as they could before he disappeared through the doorway.

Moving with a similar flow as the machines that she surrounded herself with, she made a mental note to mention something to those present as a member at the table screamed suddenly.

Her expression changed little, the smile shifting to humor as another stood and left. Annoyance carrying them with purpose as Niki took the spot they had just cleared as Badger stood behind and beside her.

"Something's off on the Mirialan. He moved like a machine, so be mindful of tailing too close. Good chance he is bait." Niki spoke quickly before others could leave

"Mm." Badger grunted, having seen the man leave through the helmet but offered nothing else.

Niki switched topics to nod at Kalic.

"So. I take it our singer has something to share? Or did you just enjoy the acoustics in this place?"

Trick stared at their data pad, listening as the others spoke of a Mirialan. Within a few moments they went through three emotions: calm waiting, frustration, and finally worry. It wasn't until Kalic Daws Kalic Daws screamed did they look up.

"Treat isn't responding... Tim, Niki, take these communicators and tail the Mirialan. They're connected to the frequency Treat and I use, keep in touch constantly... It's not like Treat to not respond like this. Coral, Ace, and I will discuss what just made Ace scream in the middle of a Cantina."

Handing Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron and Niki Priddy Niki Priddy a small ear-piece each, Trick tapped the one in their own ear to turn it on with a sigh. Turning to face Ace and Anashja Tal Anashja Tal , Trick's face was a forced neutrality as they sent the data to Coral's datapad. However, try as Coral might, no medical records for a woman matching the description Tim gave would be pulled up.

"All right Ace, what in the world just happened?"

Kalic looked down, not sure how to respond to Trick as they asked what had happened. He sighed, finally looking up before speaking a bit slowly.

"I... I was captured years ago, and the Empress.... She did something. Force Alchemy I think along with... trying to make me a spy. Whatever she did... it lets me see things. The future. Use to be painful, but now it's hard to tell when I have a vision or not." The next part, he wasn't sure how he'd explain. "I don't know if it has to do with this mission, or something further out, or if it's just too vague, but I saw a man who looked half burned. Like he survived an explosion or something. There was a cave, markings, some sort of table..... And... I'm pretty sure I heard... you scream before I came back here...." That was all he could say really. He looked down again, clearly uncomfortable with having to share all that. He... usually didn't. This time though he couldn't really avoid it.

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

"Oh he's probably bait, and this is absolutely a trap," Darlyn replies to the commentary of Niki Priddy Niki Priddy with an amused yone to his voice. Taking the communicator offered and hooking it up behind his mask for ease of use. "Which means the quickest way to find out who set it up is to spring it. Should be exciting with any luck."

He chuckles and stands up, offering a polite nod of the head to Trick and the others, before placing a hand on Kalic Daws Kalic Daws 's shoulder. he gave his compatriot a reassuring squeeze of the shoulder, and turned to leave. Plain black garb making him quite unremarkable as he follows after the Mirilan man, assuming Niki would be right behind.

He stretched his senses again, careful not to press into anyone's mind by accident but looking for that man's disturbance, to follow it with perfect accuracy even should sight break.

Anashja Tal Anashja Tal MERCYCOM MERCYCOM

Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage

"No information, unfortunately, but it was worth a try." The others were getting up to leave for follow the Mirilian and spring the trap. It seemed like the a poor plan, but it was the only one they had right now.

Anashja removed her helmet and looked at Kalic Daws Kalic Daws "Have you been having these visions since your procedure Ace?" this sounded awful, but also fascinating, she needed to though to make a distinction between the mission at hand and her professional curiosity. "There is a condition, I suppose the best name would be pre-traumatic stress disorder, which can afflict force users, where they primarily see dark visions of the future? Do yours typically show you negative things? And do they show thing that are about to happen or recently happened?

I am sorry for the questions, please take your time, or tell me to Kark off if that helps, but you can trust me on?"
Her posture shifted into a very practiced posture, one that was not of a warrior, but a worried, but respecful confidante, the sort that a terrified solider might be able to bring themselves to trust.

"If you like? We can form a force communion, and you can try to share the visions with me, it is something I do regularly, so don't worry about whether I can handle them. Is that something you think might help?"

She brielfy leaned over to her hover pram that gently hummed next to her. A quick check on the telemetry showed she was still sound asleep. "my good little mando girl, calm enough to snooze even when the feth might be about to hit the fan." she smiled proudly.

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM
Kalic Daws Kalic Daws
Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Last edited:
aaxwWzL.png

KAMMIA

Accompanied by: NPC Matthew in Haywire Armor wielding a MAA-010 HiPR and a MAA-011 HjPBP
Equipment: PCA/EA, x2 Hutt Cartel Kidnap Jabber Rings-One on either hand, ENVC-370 Bodyglove, Tinfoil Hat Band, Earsculpt Comlink, Magno-grip Formal shoes
Aboard the Ship: x2 Nuisance Engine Mark I Droids capable of producing Nuisance Droid Mark I

Taking the earpiece, she smirked at Darlyn to his rebuttal.

"Fair. Just know I'm worthless in a fight." Niki informed him as she stuffed the device into her other ear. She was right behind the man, taking in the sights by the second as they tailed the Mirialan.

A small gesture from her had Badger breaking off from the pair. Darlyn wouldn't know it, but simply back to the ship Niki had brought pair on.

"Mm." Badger sighed this time, giving Darlyn a once over behind his own mask before leaving the pair to their work.

Niki kept quick step along with Darlyn, her outfit not so tremendously incognito comparably.

"Simply follow or try to head him off?" She spoke without reservations on who might hear them. Her tone hushed enough to keep the conversation between them.

Amber eyes scanned their surroundings for the smallest inclination of aggressive action.

Trick's face was neutral all throughout Kalic Daws Kalic Daws ' explanation, up until he mentioned he heard Trick themself scream. A frown pulled at their lips before they covered their mouth with a hand in contemplation. After a moment, they sighed and placed their hand on Kalic's shoulder.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you. I knew the Empress could do some spooky chit but... Damn. Sentient experimentation against your will is... I'm sorry."

They gave a light squeeze before removing their hand and moving it to rest on the table with a sigh.

"As for that vision... We'll see if it has anything to do with the mission after a while. For now, let's wait to hear back from Tim and Niki about that strange Mirialan."

24fJtNC.png

As Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron and Niki Priddy Niki Priddy follow after the Mirialan, the streets are mostly empty. It does not take long for Darlyn's senses to find the man heading North. His jerky, droid-like movements cause those citizens who are out and about to give him a wide birth, and it seems he actively avoids any road with local guards on it... Without ever even looking to see if there were any.

As the pair follow the man at a distance, it doesn't take long to realize he's heading out of the city, towards a nearby group of mountains. The closer the man gets to them, the more Darlyn can feel something wrong. At least, until he hears a woman's laugh in his mind, followed by an ominous message.

"I know you're there, little flame~! Have you come to plaaaaay~?"

The woman laughs once more in his head, before fading to silence...

Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

Kalic looked down, feeling Trick place a hand on his shoulder, and Coral's questions. He looked at them both, nodding to Trick before thinking how best to answer the questions he was being asked.

"Y-yeah. Ever since it happen. My memory of the details is fuzzy, but I know me still being able to see anything wasn't what she was going for." He shook his head a little as he thought. "And... it's hard to tell really. Sometimes the negative ones, once I recognize the moment aren't quite negative, but.... Mostly... I'd say so.... Always some distance in the future, but I can never tell how far." Then came the suggestion of a Force Communion. The Miraluka wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but she said she'd done it before. He just, wasn't sure though. He looked over, taking a quick breath.

"You can try... but I'm never sure when a vision will happen."

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Darlyn's head would tilt a little awkwardly, as he threw up mental barriers in response to the woman's voice. She had already seemed to get inside once or twice now, but perhaps he could keep her from finding purchase a third time with this precaution. Of course that would do little if the Mirilan was hostile to help that situation instead, but sacrifices had to be made.

"Just follow. Our mystery woman already knows we're here, and she knows who I am."

He lifted up the comlink and send a short message across, hoping it would get right to Trick without interference.

"The man's heading to the mountains. Be advised, mystery woman's identity is still unknown, suspected Anam. Keep your eyes peeld for firestorms or fire in general."

He calmly put away the comlink and retrieved one of the lightsabers from inside his clothes, though without knowing what it was, it was little more than a metal cylinder. He spares Niki Priddy Niki Priddy a glance as he does so, the woman's face distorted in the mirrored mask he wore.

"You happen to be any decent in a fight?"

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

Anashja thought to herself, the communions tended to be more effective if done whilst the vision or nightmare was fresh in the mind, but with focus, you could dig around, the only issue was time, did they have enough.

"we can give it a try," she pulled off her glove and held up her bare hand for Kalic Daws Kalic Daws To interweave his fingers between "physical contact makes easier for me to penetrate your natural defences, but it is up to you how you want to do this." she smiled and flexed her slender fingers for him. "if at any you want me to leave, or if you need our attention Trick, just tap my other hand and we will end it."

If Kalic submitted, Anashja would start whispering to herself as she pushed their spirits in to each other, the world around them became more mist like and the perception would be of a grey smokey world with only Kalic and Anashja in focus. She now communicated to him telepathically through the bond <focus on the visions as best you can, try and pull out anything that stands out, it will manifest around us and we we will other experience it, you are completely safe here>

From the outside, Anashja was motionless with her eyes closed and gently whispering in a forgotten language as she channelled the spell, if Trick was force sensitive she might see their force auras had combined in a multi coloured mist between them.

Anashja has used this technique many times on traumatised soldiers, so she would manage her own force presence to make it seem as uninitimidating as possible to Kalic in order to help him trust her. Next to them inside the hover pram, little Fel'ann gurgled away happily sleeping as the comforting influence of her mother pervaded the room.

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM
Kalic Daws Kalic Daws
Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

aaxwWzL.png

KAMMIA

She didn't enjoy the sound of those odds when stacked in their situation as they were. Headed into the unknown after what could be argued was a poor excuse for a subterfuge Droid. Into what was possibly a force users lair.

Especially at the mention of firstorms. And apparently rouge fire in general. The side eye she gave him initially paled in comparison to the look she shared upon his question. Cat like scowling at the aim of his question to which she had already replied to earlier.

It brought to her mind a equally catty remark. Refraining from the seething remark about his listening skills and the chances of their goal being achieved, she opted for a kinder approach of reiterating her point.

"I am about as handy as a gizka in a fight. A lot prettier though." She spoke sharply, annoyance in her tone at having to state it once.

<<"Mm.">> Badger chattered at her on the personal ear piece she wore.

<<"You shut up. I didn't ask for your input.">> She snapped at the other ear piece she wore and only getting a rolling laugh in return.

<<"Get the droids ready. I'd bet we need them before to long.">> She cut off the second ear piece for some quiet.

Trick would remain silent as Anashja Tal Anashja Tal did her little Force... Meld... Thing with Kalic Daws Kalic Daws , looking around the cantina occasionally to make sure no other oddities showed up. Leaning back in their seat, they waiting to hear back from either Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron or Niki Priddy Niki Priddy , and their patience was rewarded with... Confusion.

They blinked repeatedly, going through all their knowledge about various galactic species but... Anam? What the feth was an Anam? Sighing, Trick would remain quiet until Coral and Ace were finished with their Force fethery, before looking between the two of them.

"Either of you know who and what the Anam are? Tim thinks we might be dealing with one, stationed up in the nearby mountains, and considering he mentioned fire... Well. I hope you've got ways of fighting fires on you both."

24fJtNC.png
A feeling of oppression would weigh on Darlyn and Niki the closer they got to the mountain, along with the distinct feeling of being watched. If they looked around, however, they would see nothing but the man still walking towards a small cavern opening. The closer he got, the jerkier his movements became, like he was struggling to move.

Step.

Step.

Collapse.

Just before the entrance, the man laid still on the ground, and Darlyn could just barely hear the echo of a woman's eerie laughter...

Kalic would slowly take Ana's hand, a tad confused before seeing the world turn to misty grey around him. He looked at her as he wondered where to even start. There were so many he'd seen. He wasn't sure where to even start as some of his last vision seemed to swirl to life.

<"Oh kark. I was just done with this one....."> He would see a few of the details. The scarred man, the table, the scream.... He was tempted to tap out right then, but he just swallowed his worry for a second and looked at Anashja in this strange... mind space?

<"Can.... Can you tell anything?"> He looked down for a moment to listen, but soon he'd notice things shift around him, confused as a ships interior showed itself, along with some Rebel forces. Kalic looked around, realizing what was going on.

<"No.... Not this one.... Not..."> Kalic would quickly reach to tap Ana's other hand, almost as much not wanting her to see as him not wanting to see it again.

Whenever they were out of it, the Miraluka would clearly being shaken up, not sure what to say about what was locked in his visions. He looked down, not moving until he heard Trick ask if he or Coral knew what an Amon was. Kalic tilted his head, thinking of a moment.

"O-only some spacer stories."

Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron MERCYCOM MERCYCOM

Before Kalic Daws Kalic Daws and Anashja Tal Anashja Tal leave the vision, the scene fades from the interior of a ship, to one of smoke. Their vision obscured, they can almost feel the burn in their eyes as they seem to move through it. Flashes of red, white, yellow, and orange can be seen when the density of the smoke lowers, followed by a streak of purple lighting cutting through the grey.

A woman's unhinged laughter echoes in their heads as they exit the smoke to a dark room, lit only by flaming torches. Something squelches beneath them, and looking down is a pool of blood. Scattered limbs and organs litter the shallow pool. Once again, Sith-like runes are painted in blood on the walls, reflecting the red flames as the fresh liquid drips down the walls.

"Oh? And who do we have here~? You're not the little flame!"

A woman's laughter echoes in their heads as a tall, red headed woman with long pointed ears, dressed in a strangely styled black gown, with what looks like armor on top of it, steps into their view. A manic grin stretches almost unnaturally wide across her face, and the dual-ended blade in her hand reflects red in the light.

"I suppose you'll be fine entertainment for now!"

She laughs, before lunging at the with her weapon. As she moves to cut them down, their vision is engulfed in flames... Before they are returned to the cantina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom