Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [EE Eclipse Rebellion] Hide and Seek

Kammia. An agri-world, long under the watch of the Eternal Empire, but now that protecting, watchful gaze is not as... Attentive, as it once was. Dangers in the Galactic South with the collapse of the Confederacy, and in the North the Brotherhood of the Maw. There were just not enough resources to provide any more protection to Kammia than necessary to guard the populace against your average pirates.

So when news of random disappearances among the populace were brought to their leaders... The Empire came up short to truly put more than a week of work into finding the citizen's loved ones. The citizens pronounced dead, their families consoled, but no amount a honeyed words would soothe the bitterness in the farming community's hearts towards their government. This widespread sorrow across the planet called to members of the Hidden Enclave, and by extension news spread to the rest of the Eclipse Rebellion.

Determined to bring peace to the families of Kammia, members of the Rebellion arrive in waves, spread across the planet to collect intel from multiple families. Disguised as private investigators, they've each spent a few days collecting and organizing information. Now, it was time for the Rebels to meet in the capitol of Kammia, and cross reference to see what they can find.

In a dark corner of the local cantina, a figure clothed in an emerald hood awaits their comrades...

Kalic Daws Kalic Daws || Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron || Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an || ATTN: Eclipse Rebels

Hide And Seek
Tags: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an
Gear: Vibro-Axes x2, Phase I Mandalorian Armor

Jia entered into the cantina, scowling behind a helmet that still had the scent of blood clinging to it. She had washed the thing several times over, but the scent seemed to remain. It made her wonder if it was just her mind playing tricks on her, if she needed a better cleaning agent. Regardless, the outward appearance of being Mandalorian usually kept people at arms length. It was a damaged brand at times, and right now, that was all that seemed to be keeping her alive.

The past few weeks had been hard, namely the fear that scratched at the back of her mind, pondering if the Warden would come and find her again. The woman seemed to materialize out of no where last time, so who was to say it wouldn't happen again. In spite of that, she remained alive, and so long as her axes were by her side and she could wield them, so too would she continue her war. What she failed to understand however, was why there was so much commotion about disappearances. The plight of the people was a concern, yes, but by acting upon this event they risked drawing out those that sought to hunt them, and by extension eliminate any potential recruits that might be brought into the cause.

Then again what did she know about battle planning. Her cell was wiped out by a lone warden, and she was forced to leave them to die. So, scrapping together what little pride she had intact, she parked herself at the meeting table, her voice muffled through the filters of the helmet. "Where's the rest of the party?" She asked plainly, hands coming together in her lap.

Kalic slowly walked towards the cantina, Jee floating a bit behind. He had managed to at least stay mostly in the real world with the help of Jee. Mostly in the present, not that it helped much. He had next to no info he could gather that they didn't already know. People were going missing. That's what he knew. With that, The Miraluka walked through the door to... well this wasn't a cantina. He didn't really know what he was looking at right now. He looked around, seeing different things that he didn't quite seem to get yet.

The hooded Miraluka seemed confused, looking at everything and continuing to move before.... He ran into... wait he was in a cantina now? Dang it what was he just seeing!? Wait did he run into someone?

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Jia Candor Jia Candor Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an

It was surprisingly easy to have people 'remember' important details. Perhaps that was the wrong word to use, though as Darlyn handed a few credit chips to the poor man he had been speaking to. Perhaps it was entirely predictable, expected... and only not utilized by the others for lack of funds.

He shook his head and moved to the randevous point. What a situation, but he had garnered... something at least. No names, no identities, but a commonality that lent itself to being credible by repitition. He simply had to speak now with the others.

He made sure to affix a mask to his face, a perfectly smooth mirror, before entering after everyone. He recognized one, and made his way over, only to be walked into by the familiar Miraluka. He knew he should recognize who he was, by that bond the Enclave shared, and didn't waste the time to speak of anything beyond a small nod to acknowledge the accident.

Then of course, he sat down, and took stock of the present members. "Perhaps they are, occupied at the moment. Or met the same situation as the missing persons of note." His voice was distorted by the mask, sounding just a little too robotic to be recognized.

Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Jia Candor Jia Candor

Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage

Anashja sat in the corner of the Cantina, nursing her new daughter, the blaster pistol and mandalorian helmet on the table made it clear that she was not to be disturbed by anyone that wasn't Vod "Ouch Fel'ann, that hurts mummy!" she looked down at the hungry little togrutan baby who paid no heed to her mother's complaints. Anashja did not need to be here, but she wanted to be involved, this was a peaceful and safe mission, she also knew that people would trust her, the young mother, sat quietly in the corner, how could she be spying? Honestly? "ow! that one was on purpose missy" she winced and laughed at the same time. Thinking about how she had somehow forgotten about when Ti'zan was her age. He and his father were out doing something, something probably not age appropriate for a four year old, but got to love the mando and his son.

Anashja saw a face she recognised Kalic Daws Kalic Daws walk in to the Cantina, and she waved her hand gently, using the force to alert him of her presence, she smiled in friendship at him, she wasnt entirely sure what vision his force sight gave him, but she knew the man and would treat him as a friend. There were three other seats at her table where people had read her signals correctly. She leaned over and pulled milk from the shake in front of her. Gods she missed a drink, or even a good coffee, but the doctor in her was a good girl, no alcohol or caffeine during pregnancy or whilst nursing, and only some light espionage duties. "Aren't you done yet Fel? We are going to have company soon." obviously the baby didn't care, completely consumed in its own little world, warm and comfortable against its mother.

She wondered what news Kalic and the others had, she had a fet bits and pieces to share, but mostly overheard, she had been passively listening and hadn't been able to ask as many questions. Recently she had been losing faith in the rebellion and what it actually stood for, she could do with a reminder, or she should at least be honest with her Alor Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan And tell her what she was thinking.

Last edited:
The figure at the table looked up as Jia Candor Jia Candor approached, and smirked under their hood. Shrugging at the armored woman, they turned their attention to Kalic Daws Kalic Daws and Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron with a nod. Once everyone was seated, a feminine voice would come from the hooded figure.

"Aye, our mirrored friend here is probably right. If they aren't here by now... Well, we'll assume the best and that they still breathe amongst the living. I made sure to let the others know to be on time..."

A soft sigh, and they pulled their hood back. Tucking a stray strand of hair behind their ear, they looked each of those gathered in the eyes, or general eye area for those with face coverings. Their gaze lingered on every person for a few moments, as though they were carefully assessing them. Clearing their throat, they pulled out a datapad, and tapped on it as they spoke.

"Well, suppose we should start with introductions. As the one who put the initial call out, you all might have heard my callsign, but to put a face to the name... I'm Trick. Once you introduce yourself, do also share what you've discovered while gathering information about the missing citizens."

Every once in a while, they would look past the group, to see if any patrons in the cantina were trying to listen in. So far, no one else was paying them any mind.

Hide And Seek
Tags: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

Looking at the gather of oddities at the table, Jia let out a sigh. Why did they have to conduct these childish games. Turning her head to the Togruta woman, Jia scowled in disapproval, pondering what sort of warrior brought their child into a situation such as this. Her head turned to Trick, her lips tight, though concealed behind her helmet. Trick, indeed. Sooner they got to the root of the problem, the sooner it would be resolved, and she could get back to her crusade. "Jia Candor of Bakura." She spoke. "Locals seem to know very little, least the ones I spoke with. Tribal curses, down to a slaver operation occurring behind the scenes. I've checked several sights, no signs of tracks, though repulsor boots could manage. If I were to suspect, it could be Empire forces kidnapping citizens into their armed forces. They've done it before."

Jia's eyes set on the Togruta, and shook her head. "If you intend on taking that child into danger, I advise you find a solution, least the enemy find it for you." She was no stranger to having young children in the field of danger. She used children when it was necessary to gain an advantage, but in a situation such as this bait would be of no use. Unless they wished to use the pair to lure out a target; though she doubted anyone else would agree with her thoughts.

Last edited:
Kalic looked at Darlyn, nodding back at the familiar face. He then looked to see a familiar togruton, with a little togruton. Had it been that long? He walked over a little, waving back. "It's good to see you again after last time, and a youngling to boot." His focus would then turn to the cloaked figure, Trick. Ok name. Then again his callsign was Ace, so he was one to talk. He then listened as Jia answered the question... then proceeded to scold Anashja for bringing her kid. He grumbled, looking at the "Mando." Something didn't look right about them....

"With whatever due respect, that's a stupid complaint. Spacer kinda have to do all the time," He then turned his wrapped face to "eye" her. "And a Mando should know that kids are sometimes caught in action." He then look over to Trick, sighing a bit. "But my callsign is, Ace, but I haven't found much. Seems people aren't that likely to talk to the guy with an eyewrap on his face."

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Jia Candor Jia Candor Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

A mandalorian concerned with a child seeing action? Pinch him, he had to be dreaming. Darlyn shook his head a bit and let the first two talk, knowing there was no point adding to it. If they wanted to be concerned let them, it bothered him none. Hell, he himself was concerned for his own child, who was well and truly an adult by now anyways. What right did he have to pretend he was dispassionate?

He saw a small lull, and sat forward. Kalic knew who he was, Trick likely knew. But names were dangerous to give, and as such.. "You may call me... Tim. An electrician." The usual lie with a forgettable name. That would do.

"That they may be Ace. Even so, a few credits makes them talkative... especially those in need. I spent most of my time talking to the less fortunate, closer to or truly destitute. Eyes and ears picked up much the same as Jia's reports, however a number of them did mentione something else. A woman, tall, thin with pointed ears and firey red hair. She had a pendant like this, and carried a small dagger on her hip roughly like this."

He retrieved a pair of folded notes and set them down. There was a crudely drawn image of both items, the former looking like fire.. or a bird perhaps, and the latter looked like an old knife one might find on a primitive world.. or fashion out of desperation out of stone.

"Enough reports to be consistent, and well past coincidence. Additionally, you will have to trust me when I say something about her and this sits wrong with me. Very, very wrong."

That would clue Kalic in, at least, that Darlyn was picking something up with his sensitivity. Or he hoped the Miraluka could pick up on it, if he didn't feel there was something wrong himself.

Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Jia Candor Jia Candor MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage

Ana's daughter finished her meal and appeared asleep when the Togruta leaned over and gently placed her into her hover pram before clipping her breastplate back on. She gave Jia Candor Jia Candor a filthy look. "not that how I parent my daughter is any of your karking business, but this should keep her safe." she tapped the top of the hover pram as it hissed gently closed and slowly followed her across the room toward Trick. She smiled at Kalic Daws Kalic Daws "yes, my second, born four weeks ago. Hungry little thing and unsurprisingly her favourite food is attached to me."

Anashja put her helmet on to momentary darkness before her dreamsight kicked in and she could see as if she was wearing no helmet at all, save for the useful data that was projected inside as a HUD. Her voice deepened slightly with the helmet, but it was still very clearly her. She looked at Trick, a youngish Pantoran woman. "I am Coral, and this is Bump, Trick was it? It seems you are likely at an advantage to us information wise. I have spoken to a few people. Most of what it get is people complaining about the Empire, that not enough has been done to find their loved ones."

She paused for a moment to think and read her notes on her HUD. "Too many gone to be a single actor, and everything is so clean, same MO, people just vanish without trace. Could be leaving voluntarily, but I can't see any reason why. Maybe some form of coercion perhaps?" She shrugged. "The force seems too obvious, that kind of thing leaves a trace? The doctor in me thinks some kind of drug. But hard to tell without a victim to examine? We could try checking local drug vendors perhaps, these sorts of forgotten worlds are usually rife with black market meds. That's all I have, sorry I don't have anything concrete."

She realised she was rambling a little, but why send them to investigate if it wasn't what she wanted. She hoped she had added something useful.

Last edited:
aaxwWzL.png

KAMMIA

Objective: Investigate Disappearances
Accompanied by: NPC Matthew in Haywire Armor wielding a MAA-010 HiPR and a MAA-011 HjPBP
Weapon: 'Revy'
Equipment: PCA/EA, x2 Hutt Cartel Kidnap Jabber Rings-One on either hand, ENVC-370 Bodyglove, Tinfoil Hat Band, Earsculpt Comlink, Magno-grip Formal shoes
Augmentation: PGEM-SAP "Amber Eyes"
Ship: The Tourist
Aboard the Ship: x2 Nuisance Engine Mark I Droids capable of producing Nuisance Droid Mark I

Niki and Matthew both had come to the planet for their own interest. Even providing weapons to a government didn't absolve the dealer of their own personal interest at times. Especially those with a past of anti-government work.

Even being welcomed freely into the fold didn't dismiss the worrying reports that had been skimmed through use of the Emberlene group that employed her services. Keen slicers and gatherers of gossip from all corners of the galaxy the Mistryl Shadow Guards were. A vast network of silent watchdogs that kept to themselves unless their interest was piqued.

And reports of people going missing with little interest by the governing body had certainly drawn their curious eye. Enough to slip notice to Niki about one of her favored contractors and ally.

The bodyglove hidden beneath the ensemble of a business person, and the folded pistol hidden behind her back beneath the coat, the pair had descended upon Kammia with keen interest.

Matthew had donned his old Haywire Armor for the trip, removing the AoC emblem for posterity, though kept the helmet on as the pair met with the locals that would have them.

A few even pointing out that they had answered similar questions thrice now. A detail that didn't escape Niki as she smiled as softly as she could. The glow of her amber eyes doing little to assuage the plain worry that riddled the locals body language.

Some clutching their hands close defensively, others trying to put Matthew between themselves and her as the pair walked towards a cantina for a rest on their hunt for information.

"You really ought to wear the contacts when meeting people." He advised with a lag between the muffled sounds inside his helmet and the quiet static that riddled the speaker to her. Her eyes twitched, staring at the armor briefly as he cocked his head.

"You're loud. It's grating how terrible that speaker is. You ever service that thing?" She snapped back to him. He shrugged before planting himself in a booth seat off to the side of the interior. His back wasn't quite to the gathered lot behind him, but Niki had a clear view over his shoulder of the strange assembly.

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM would be the first to notice with ease the soft glow of amber eyes fixed sharply at the party. The upgrade to her hearing however wasn't quite kicking in just yet, the dampner in her ears being focused towards cutting out chatter.

Making her almost miss the server that popped over as Matthew spoke up before tapping her hand across the table.

A look of concern, and a flicker of frustration, washed over Trick's face as Jia Candor Jia Candor introduced herself... Without a codename. Pinching the bridge of their nose, they sighed and shook their head. They'd handle that after all the information was shared. The tapping of Tricks fingers tapping on the datapad screen echoed softly to the group as they typed down all the notes.

Theories from Jia, nothing from Kalic Daws Kalic Daws , a surprising amount of detail from Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron , and the unsurprising news from Anashja Tal Anashja Tal . Trick kept quiet as the others bickered about Coral bringing little Bump, looking exceptionally tired as the conversation went on.

"Are you all quite done complaining? Bump gives Coral a good cover, and she clearly has some good sense to bring something to protect the baby. Done? Good. We don't have the time nor the luxury to be complaining and bickering amongst ourselves. Not when there's about 50 or so people- Hold on."

Yellow eyes narrowed on amber, and Trick dropped all emotion from their face as they stared down Niki Priddy Niki Priddy from across the table. Trick knew that kind of gaze: the redhead was trying to spy on them. Standing up, they left their comrades at the table, walked up to Niki's table, and put their hands on their hips.

"That's an awfully intense stare you got there little missy. You got a problem with my friends and I?"

Hide And Seek
Tags: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an

Jia wasn’t liking how this was all going. she felt like there was a target on her back just sitting here. Perhaps she was just anxious, or perhaps her sixth sense was catching on something. She didn’t know. She kept quiet however, not wanting to be problematic of the situation at hand, but just wanting to get out of a public space like this.

Any minute now she felt like a Warden was going to be on here. At least Trick seemed to follow that.

Shaking her head at Kalic Daws Kalic Daws , Jia‘a lips tensed behind her combat mask. “I’d ask that we not idle, time and patience is being wasted here.” She said, voice muffled by the voice modulator, head looking to see if her fears were confirmed.

So far, they seemed to be empty fears. Regardless, she couldn’t help notice the lack of information being given out right now.

Kalic chuckled a bit before looking at Darlyn. "Didn't bring enough to grease any palms or make memories come back." He'd then nod a bit at Anashja, understanding as best he could what she meant buy here kids favorite food. He would also eye Jia, taking a breath. "That we can agree on."

The Miraluka would listen to Trick before hearing her say to hold on. Kalic decided to not turn and look at the whoever just walked up, instead slowly reaching into his cloak. He had a folding rifle tucked away just in case, and he wasn't about to just trust whoever had walked in blindly. He just hoped his visions would stay at bay for the moment. He needed to stay in this time right now, not some future he barely understood.

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Jia Candor Jia Candor Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

"First mistake, Ace. Money talks better than pleasantries." He gave a half-hearted chuckle. Ah Ace was such a character, it seemed to Darlyn like the man half stumbled through life. Made it easy to understand him at least, though perhaps that was just a sense of otherness he felt in relation to his junior.

He didn't react to Trick approaching the others, letting their organizer handle the observers. If need be, he had his cover identity's twin green sabers tucked away in his coat. He was about as threatened as anyone in his exact position was, which only helped to explain his somewhat jovial tone as he then addressed Jia.

"And go where, Miss? Without whatever intel Trick's got atop our findings, it'd be little more than an idle wander wouldn't it? Let's be patient and let Trick piece together where to go before we go off a-wanderin'."

Wiyh that, he decided to sit back and slowly expand his senses. Ace, Jia, Bump, Coral.. Trick... the interlopers, the bar patrons, and beyond. He let his conciousness gently flick around, gently touching everything he could to sense for something... off. This was the other form of intel he had been gathering, but hadn't opted to tell the others.

Those who'd seen the woman felt, off. So he had an idea what it was he was looking for. Or better yet, a chance to sense rhe woman...

Jia Candor Jia Candor Anashja Tal Anashja Tal MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Niki Priddy Niki Priddy

Anashja had little more to add, all the chatter and introductions was pleasant, mostly, but it wasn't getting them out there to find the missing people. "As much as it is lovely to have my baby sitting skills called into question, that isn't why I am here.", not strictly true, she was the party healer after all "you have heard what we have to say Trick, what are your thoughts? Do you think we should be heading out somewhere?

Before she could get a response, Trick left the table and approached some red head, you didn't need to be a force user to feel the tension in the room as she confronted the nosey woman. They were all here under deep cover, any interest could be hostile. Or it could be someone just curious about the strange mix of people amd a baby
gathered in the cantina.

Anashja walked over behind and to the side of Trick, as a show of support incase things went sideways. She put her own hand to her hip, gently thumbing the top of her lightsaber. It was a nervous habit of hers, but sometimes the idea of a manadalorian standing their fiddling with a plasma blade was enough to diffuse a situation without violence. Which was handy because Anashja had gone right off all the violence about lately. She would fight to defend herself, her vod and her patients. But other than that she was practically a pacifist at this point.

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Jia Candor Jia Candor Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

aaxwWzL.png

KAMMIA

Objective: Investigate Disappearances
Accompanied by: NPC Matthew in Haywire Armor wielding a MAA-010 HiPR and a MAA-011 HjPBP
Weapon: 'Revy'
Equipment: PCA/EA, x2 Hutt Cartel Kidnap Jabber Rings-One on either hand, ENVC-370 Bodyglove, Tinfoil Hat Band, Earsculpt Comlink, Magno-grip Formal shoes
Augmentation: PGEM-SAP "Amber Eyes"
Ship: The Tourist
Aboard the Ship: x2 Nuisance Engine Mark I Droids capable of producing Nuisance Droid Mark I

The body that approached them seemed irritated already. Keenly aware of her stare as the blank expression shifted to a smile. She didn't drop her gaze as Trick appraoched, the smile only growing wider.

"Sour. Missy was my sister. That's Badger. No problem with you and your friends but it's hard to hear you from over here. Private interest in the disappearances around here if you'll have our help. Otherwise we will be tailing you." She informed Trick with an extension of her hand across the table. She had yet to blink, still staring as Matthew silently let his hands fall beneath the table.

There was a look from Niki, there and gone to him. A wordless correction as his hands reappeared with a slow turn of his covered face to Trick.

"Mm." He grunted, not speaking again. The presence of the Togruta with the child did make the man turn his helmet covered face to her. Whether out of disbelief or caution was a separate matter only he knew.

"May I? Or rather we? It already seems as though you have some disappointment with those you have gathered." She asked formally, smiling sweetly as she finally blinked.

The sound of a woman's laughter would echo in Kalic Daws Kalic Daws ' ears, before he was no longer in the cantina... Mentally, at least. Before him, a man with burns on the left side of his face laughs maniacally from atop a dais, behind an altar. Large fire pits light up a cavern, dark symbols painted in a deep red pigment reflect the flickering flames. Laying atop the altar is a body, unmoving and quiet... The anguished scream of Trick is the last thing Kalic hears before returning to reality...

The poking around of Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron does not go unrewarded, as a Mirialan man on the other side of the bar feels... Wrong. Wrong in the most disturbing of ways... Though the man moved and breathed like any other, there was nothing that Darlyn could feel from his mind. Not a thought swirled in the man's mind, but if Darlyn focused on the man, the voice of a woman would scream within his mind, before Darlyn's connection to the man's mind was forcibly severed.

Then, almost robotically, the Mirialan man would stand from the bar, and exit the cantina.

Trick stares at Niki Priddy Niki Priddy contemplatively, analyzing the woman's face for any signs of deceit. Finding none, they sigh before shaking Niki's hand.

"Fine. If you're going to tail us anyway, you might as well join us properly. Come sit with us so I can go over all the intel we have."

Not giving Niki a chance to reply, Trick gestures for Anashja Tal Anashja Tal to follow them back to the table and sits down. Once they sit, Trick goes back to looking over their datapad. They look over their data, and speak in a hushed tone.

"As I was saying before... There's so far about 50 missing people from all across the planet. The oldest case was from nine months ago, and the most recent two weeks ago. The Empire tried to find these people, but it seems the people in charge gave up due to a lack of resources... Fething lazy.

"Anyway... I can't find any connection between the victims. It seems completely random as to who goes missing, but with Tim's intel... Well, we have a lead now. As for how to find her, I can send this information to my partner, Treat, and she can try to find any records of a woman matching that description. Any objections?"

Jia Candor Jia Candor

Kalic looked around as everything faded away. Dank Farikk what was going on. Wait.... What happened to him? What... who was that on that... a-alter.... What was happ.... His train of thought was cut by the scream, which whas quickly met with his own as he was thrown back into the present. He looked at the others, quickly feeling his surroundings before slowly head in his hand. His breathing was harsh and short right now, and there was clear worry one what parts of his face the others could see. There was no way for him to know when or where that was. That was always the worst part of these kind of visions.

MERCYCOM MERCYCOM Jia Candor Jia Candor Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

Hide And Seek
Tags: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

Rolling her eyes at the nonsense she was having to hear, Jia grunted in annoyance. There were too many people getting involved now, and frankly she was lost. Regardless, a mission was a mission, and so she sat there and ignored the feelings she felt at that moment. Given the intel being passed around, Jia listened, took mental notes, and decided that perhaps she had enough information to proceed on her own, without these distractions.

There was some woman that they needed to find, and that would be that. No problem, in theory. Perhaps a bit too eagerly, Jia rose, and moved to leave, intending to figure this out on her own. She thought it might take a few hours to work out the details, but, little else could cause such a dilemma.

She asked several more people for information shortly after, and reportedly set off into the woods.

She was never heard from again.
/exit thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom